PDA

View Full Version : PHENOMENAL report by Corey; Part 1 (Part 2 coming) ... "Honeycomb Earth"

Mozart
26th September 2015, 03:27
http://spherebeingalliance.com/blog/ancient-earth-break-away-civilization-subterranean-council-meeting-ssp-alliance-debrief-part-1.html

Wow. Just frick'n Wow, man!

Drop whatever you are doing and just go read Corey's report, on which he's worked on for over two weeks every day.

Lots of new stuff!

I then wondered to myself where all of the light was coming from. The corridor and rooms were well lit, but I had not seen any source for the lighting.

We stopped in the room and no one was speaking. I was looking around for the light source when the woman turned and spoke to me. Her voice had an accent I have never heard before.

In English, she said “the visible light is created by frequency.”

And this one...

Since I have been personally asked by the Sphere Alliance to read the Law of One, this is a very interesting correlation. David said it is a “game changer” that ties many loose ends of the story together.

The Ancient Builder Race left behind a vast collection of pyramids, obelisks and other such structures throughout our solar system, often made out of a glass-like alloy of transparent aluminum. A variety of these artifacts still exist within vast cavities below the Earth’s surface.]

These subterranean groups are under the impression that after a full disclosure event and the removal of the manipulative ETs from our solar system, it will still take several generations for us to heal and evolve as a civilization.

Only then will we be able to have open contact with their civilizations as equals.

Ultima Thule
26th September 2015, 04:49
One long report. Entertaining one and even though I started off thinking this is propably fantasy, he somehow managed to leave me at a place where I finally felt less so. Suprised I am.

UT

DeDukshyn
26th September 2015, 05:25
I've seen transparent aluminum before ... Star Trek V was it? Maybe Star Trek 4. Scotty is the real hero, crafted that **** himself on an old fashioned keyboard he did.

Zionbrion
26th September 2015, 09:15
Another great sciemc fiction story.

Please stop believing this crap.

samildamach
26th September 2015, 10:33
Great tell people it's crap, shame them .but offer no proof as to why it's crap

Bill Ryan
26th September 2015, 15:43

Well, I could write 5,000 words on this (or maybe even 10,000), but let me answer this indirectly. (I do agree that saying something's 'crap' is not as helpful as it could be! :bigsmile: )

As I've said fairly often, if Corey was for real, they'd shut him down in a New York minute. As I've reported elsewhere, my good friend Jon Danner was killed for even SAYING he intended to speak out, and that was about nothing nearly as wide-ranging as all this avalanche of extreme material. Do read this post, here (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?83133-The-Corey-Goode-affair-various-updates-from-David-Wilcock&p=983917&highlight=danner#post983917).)

Even Henry Deacon was silenced for talking about Mars. Someone in intel, who at that time was a Project Camelot ally, told us after Henry went on stage in Barcelona with Bob Dean in 2009 to say he'd been to Mars:

"He'll never be allowed to do that again."

I even recorded an interview yesterday, with Jay Weidner (an extremely good one, in which Jay shared some things he's never said publicly before); one of the stories Jay told on record was when an agent drove up to his front door a while back and advised him to burn the book he was writing about what was really happening on the Moon.

Jay confessed he was so freaked out by that (at the time), that he did just that, and the book is no more. That's what these guys do if a threat to their secrecy and control is for real.

That's the actual risk that genuine whistleblowers always face: they're regarded as problems, and the problems have to be made to go away. Real whistleblowers are leaned on, threatened, bribed, punished, or in some cases, killed.

They are NOT rewarded and left alone.
They do NOT go on TV with their own co-hosted show.
They do NOT receive the proceeds from online stores selling trinkets, souvenirs, and promotional memorabilia.

Here's the thought experiment to compare.

Imagine Ed Snowden peacefully living with his partner in the US, appearing on a weekly TV show, and receiving income from a gift store selling key rings and coffee cups with "You no longer have any privacy" written on them.

That thought says quite a lot.

Valley
26th September 2015, 17:13
If Corey's story is accurate, then it makes sense that he would be protected by his allies in the 'Alliance' and the 'almighty' Avians :)

I don't presume to know what's really going on here (like many others), but the story is about as fascinating as they come... and I've always enjoyed a good science-fiction tale... so I'm not 'buying into it', but I'm interested to see future developments and am withholding judgements for now.

I have heard him mention recently that he has been getting several death threats lately.

Hazelfern
26th September 2015, 17:14
I even recorded an interview yesterday, with Jay Weidner (an extremely good one, in which Jay shared some things he's never said publicly before); one of the stories Jay told on record was when an agent drove up to his front door a while back and advised him to burn the book he was writing about what was really happening on the Moon.

Jay confessed he was so freaked out by that (at the time), that he did just that, and the book is no more. That's what these guys do if a threat to their secrecy and control is for real.

I can't wait to hear that interview!

Zionbrion
26th September 2015, 18:01
I have heard him mention recently that he has been getting several death threats lately.

I think this is a great way to create publicity for yourself.

Shadowself
26th September 2015, 18:07
I don't know which Sci Fi theme he uses more....

Star trek or SG1

But it pretty obvious to me where he gets his material. Sorry that's just my opinion and take it for what it's worth. I just got done watching the whole SG1 series and found so much of his material in that series it's astounding. Don't believe me ...watch the whole series and see what I mean!

Zionbrion
26th September 2015, 18:11

My BS meter has been ringing off the charts since the first thread on his interview with Christine was started on Avalon. I admit I was fascinated with the interview, and I think there are many truths in he conveys, but it is probably mostly from data mining.

I want to believe David Wilcock, Ben Fulford and Goode are right, that there is an alliance of good people and ETs that are fighting for the good of this planet, but it doesn't appear they are doing a very good job.

And sorry you are right, my post was short and bitter, but for some reason it triggered me, I will double check myself in the future before I hit reply. :silent:

Shadowself
26th September 2015, 18:17
Zionbrion,

you're entitled to your opinion as anyone else here. This whole affair leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

I believe in ET, and I believe there's a whole lot we do not know. But this STORY is simply that....a Story.

As Bill put it: " Real whistleblowers are leaned on, threatened, bribed, punished, or in some cases, killed".

IF what is being reported by Corey Goode was even close he would not be allowed to tell about it. And people would go to jail! The last I heard murder was illegal?

Sierra
26th September 2015, 18:30
I've seen transparent aluminum before ... Star Trek V was it? Maybe Star Trek 4. Scotty is the real hero, crafted that **** himself on an old fashioned keyboard he did.

Yes... After first talking to the computer with the mouse to his mouth, before he figured out you don't talk to computers in the hippie era lol.

Feritciva
26th September 2015, 18:42

Star trek or SG1

I'd say SG-1. But nevertheless SG 1 was a really really fascinating show that leaves you thinking "wait, somewhere somehow these things may really be happening" in many episodes.

In the end I agree with Avalonians who follow this story as a fine sci-fi exercise and curious for the next episode

Valley
26th September 2015, 18:55
Yeah, maybe... but I only heard him mention it once, briefly, right in the middle of a 2 1/2 hour audio interview he did recently on Sept 21st... So it didn't seem like he was making it a priority to speak of at all, or gain publicity from. Here's the interview I referenced... (Corey's part starts at 11 1/2 minutes into the audio):
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/in5d-radio/2015/09/21/episode-35--corey-goode-inside-the-sphere-being-alliance

I think this is a great way to create publicity for yourself.

Valley
26th September 2015, 19:09

Star trek or SG1

I'd say SG-1. But nevertheless SG 1 was a really really fascinating show that leaves you thinking "wait, somewhere somehow these things may really be happening" in many episodes.

In the end I agree with Avalonians who follow this story as a fine sci-fi exercise and curious for the next episode

Yeah, watched that whole Stargate SG-1 series of 10 seasons and found it to be very entertaining/interesting. The show was suddenly and mysteriously cancelled after 10 seasons, and while it was the most popular series on the Sci-Fi channel...???

Valley
26th September 2015, 19:36
Brief SG-1 Tribute...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKAnfPwnL00

KiwiElf
26th September 2015, 19:36

:) Yup, STAR TREK IV - "The Voyage Home". Scotty was talking to [the mouse] of an Apple Macintosh Plus and with a few rapid taps on the "quaint" keyboard, loaded the Mac with the formula for transparent aluminium

Karpos
26th September 2015, 19:51
Bill interviews Jay. Jay interviews Corey. I thought Jay Weidner was on the GaiamTV team?

axALdxX4Ks8

Corey has mentioned direct psychic attacks on his children, with scratches to boot. Says he's being targeted constantly. Every other show they go on has some sort of tech difficulty they intimate is caused by the dark groups.

Yea, Corey as a whistleblower is setting a new standard. The thing is, I think it's all orchestrated with Wilcock, as a 'show' with all the trigger knowledge and 'acts'. I must say, for all their fans, they are doing great at what they do. They've learned from the best over many years now. David and Corey are a perfect combo. They are establishing their own Authority on these subjects now, while being wise enough to NOT knock on other liars, I mean whistleblowers/savior groups.

Great job, Corey. Maybe when David is done milking you, you'll admit that you are both frauds with an inexcusable past of lying to and leading on truth and hope thirsty newbs to the Alternative Matrix. No group of people, however innocent and gullible, need to be fed your story as truth.

The truth is, he's data-miner with a creative enough mind to regurgitate a neo-novel contactee narrative all his own (something thousands of people do and can do quite easily these days)... And Wilcock as Handler is cute.

The video, Corey clarifies the time regression issue, and pushes the Avian Message.

Do we STILL need imaginary beings to tell us to be good under some delusion, like we did under old timey religions? Maybe.

Mike
26th September 2015, 20:44

Well, I could write 5,000 words on this (or maybe even 10,000), but let me answer this indirectly. (I do agree that saying something's 'crap' is not as helpful as it could be! :bigsmile: )

As I've said fairly often, if Corey was for real, they'd shut him down in a New York minute. As I've reported elsewhere, my good friend Jon Danner was killed for even SAYING he intended to speak out, and that was about nothing nearly as wide-ranging as all this avalanche of extreme material. Do read this post, here (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?83133-The-Corey-Goode-affair-various-updates-from-David-Wilcock&p=983917&highlight=danner#post983917).)

Even Henry Deacon was silenced for talking about Mars. Someone in intel, who at that time was a Project Camelot ally, told us after Henry went on stage in Barcelona with Bob Dean in 2009 to say he'd been to Mars:

"He'll never be allowed to do that again."

That's the actual risk that genuine whistleblowers always face: they're regarded as problems, and the problems have to be made to go away. Real whistleblowers are leaned on, threatened, bribed, punished, or in some cases, killed.

They do NOT receive the proceeds from online stores selling trinkets, souvenirs, and promotional memorabilia.

Imagine Ed Snowden peacefully living with his partner in the US, appearing on a weekly TV show, and receiving income from a gift store selling key rings and coffee cups with "You no longer have any privacy" written on them.

All good points, Bill. I tend to agree.

But I was wondering why someone like David Icke is left alone. He names names. Lots. He wrote a whole book about the moon. He tours the world spreading his message. Why do you think he hasn't been killed or maimed?

RunningDeer
26th September 2015, 21:27

All good points, Bill. I tend to agree.

But I was wondering why someone like David Icke is left alone. He names names. Lots. He wrote a whole book about the moon. He tours the world spreading his message. Why do you think he hasn't been killed or maimed?
While you wait to hear from Bill, my guess-ta-mations are:

David Icke burns off the trial(s) by fire as he walks his life’s mission
his vibrational frequencies shields the BS
he gets some loving zaps from his family group
it’s not his karmic script
it’s not part of his belief system

This video comes to mind:

Click here: Transcript, MP3 audio, MP4 audio (http://projectavalon.net/lang/en/david_icke_jordan_maxwell_en.html)

David Icke: “…And the more you expand your consciousness and awareness to understand that that is what we are, the more your point of observation goes from the size of a pea – I am Ethel Jones, I am a reptilian and I need to manipulate people – to I am all that is, having an experience. And I can have this experience but I know what is having the experience. I’ve not fallen for the illusion that I am the experience. These reptilian entities think that they are their experience, that’s why they’re so limited and rather pathetic. They have manipulated humanity to believe they are their experience.

What is happening as this epoch change goes on, is more and more people are remembering that they’re not their experience, that they are having an experience but what they are is something different. And as that shift takes place, there is a massive energetic shift takes place, and the ability of that level of awareness – the controlling system up to this point – to go on controlling... house of cards is over. It’s gone, it’s gone. Can’t do it any more. And that’s what we’re experiencing. “

David Icke - HUMAN RACE, GET OFF YOUR KNEES : A Project Avalon Interview with Bill Ryan
e7WTxb-Oe7s

Mike
26th September 2015, 22:06
That's one of my favorite Icke interviews, Paula. Thanks!:)

Valley
26th September 2015, 23:32
Just did a YouTube search and found this video where the guy answers your question from his own perspective and what he has heard specifically in regards to D. Icke and what Icke has said in response to this same question. He shares a strange dream he had first, then gets into Icke's protection at about the 8 1/2 minute mark.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIM4oVIE9c4
I am also leaning towards the possibility that there could be extraordinarily advanced and benevolent beings/ETs that are overseeing our development here on the planet, who are fully aware of everything taking place here... and that they will protect those who have 'special missions' to carry out for the 'greater good' of All.

It may sound rather far-fetched... but the Universe/Creation is very 'far-reaching'... and if we expand our mental 'thinking-boxes' out a bit... the possibility seems quite probable to me. If there are some very powerful and negative beings/ETs, then shouldn't there also be some very powerfully positive ones as well??

(Excellent question, by the way... Mike)

Daozen
27th September 2015, 06:30
I am also leaning towards the possibility that there could be extraordinarily advanced and benevolent beings/ETs that are overseeing our development here on the planet, who are fully aware of everything taking place here... and that they will protect those who have 'special missions' to carry out for the 'greater good' of All.

There is a balance of forces. Everyone gets a say, and humanity gets to choose. It's part of the rules.

Some people have protection. Most of us on this forum will have guards. I think Corey is lying, but "They" are not all powerful, and don't have the ability to go shutting everyone down. It's not correct to say of every truth teller "if he was for real, he would've been killed by now." - this is faulty logic that presupposes an all powerful establishment, when really the cabal in 2015 is bumbling rearguard of confused old men. If you want to see the face of the NWO today, look at the Pope. A shuffling, stooped old man on his last legs. I am not saying it will be easy to clear them off planet, it may take many years, but they are on the back foot.

Look at Jade Helm. It was a complete lie.

Both the imminent doom and imminent ascension crowd are misleading us. There is work to do.

P.S. Much of Corey's writing may ring true, because it is data mined from legit sources.

Mike
27th September 2015, 07:48

There is a balance of forces. Everyone gets a say, and humanity gets to choose. It's part of the rules.

Some people have protection. Most of us on this forum will have guards. I think Corey is lying, but "They" are not all powerful, and don't have the ability to go shutting everyone down. It's not correct to say of every truth teller "if he was for real, he would've been killed by now." - this is faulty logic that presupposes an all powerful establishment, when really the cabal in 2015 is bumbling rearguard of confused old men. If you want to see the face of the NWO today, look at the Pope. A shuffling, stooped old man on his last legs. I am not saying it will be easy to clear them off planet, it may take many years, but they are on the back foot.

Both the imminent doom and imminent ascension crowd are misleading us. There is work to do.

P.S. Much of Corey's writing may ring true, because it is data mined from legit sources.

i'd prefer to agree with you both, but i can't.

if some kind of supernatural protection is available for the "good guys", why is Jon Danner dead? if the NWO is on the ropes, getting peppered with punches, who is at Jay Weidner's door, threatening his life over a bloody moon book?

i agree that we attribute too much power to the nwo, illuminatti..whatever. they're much more disorganized and lacking in collegiality than i think most of us imagine. thats where compartmentalization will backfire.

i don't judge my whistleblowers by how many threats they've received. but here we have this situation where some brave souls are getting threatened or killed...while others are seemingly being allowed to say same or similar things without suffering a scratch.

why?

i dont assume the NWO's omnipotence - i agree that its a mistake to do so - but omnipotence isnt required to murder someone. all you need is a plane ticket and a gun.

i don't totally discount the idea of ET or divine protection...but from where i'm sitting it seems like an awfully arbitrary selection process (who do we protect, and who do we let flounder?). and even those who are being supernaturally guarded somehow, or believe themselves to be..i cant help but wonder if they'll still "trust the universe" when theres a gun barrel to their head..know what i mean?:) ive had a gun pointed right in my belly and i didnt trust anyone or anything at that point to save me. i was quite certain i was f#cked...and even tho i felt a strange peace, i still had time to regret everything i said that led up to that point

here's the thing: i have no idea who jon danner is? or jay weidner. i reckon most people in the alt field don't. even if what they were preparing to say was revelatory, im not sure who'd hear about it. and even if they did say it, and people did hear it, how would they know it was any more accurate than whistleblower x's testimony? or whistleblower y? and even if they said it, and many heard it, and a large percentage of us believed it and deemed it more valuable than whistleblower x and y's testimony..how would that change anything for the so called controllers??? it never has before. the alt field is loaded with such extravagance and muddiness that the new info would simply blend in and be forgotten..just like all the rest. and yet, here we have 1 murder and 1 serious threat. it just doesnt make sense to me.

besides, its not like our discernment as a group is all that impressive - theres a large group of folks who still believe what Corey is saying even tho its clear that its all utter bullsh!t. i cant understand why "they" would feel threatened at all..let alone threatened enough to murder. and yet it appears they do.. and not the big dogs like Icke who are making the most noise, but the obscure guys we've never heard of ..and for reasons that just dont seem to stand up to logic.

why?

i dunno..i'm kinda lost:confused:

Shadowself
27th September 2015, 13:39
Blue Avian and the Aviary

The Aviary is a group from back in the 50's that did work with and NOTE: Stanford Research Institute and the Edgar Casey Foundation.

From the 50's & 60's...do you think they just quite the research?

Note these three videos and see the connection to the Blue Avian Meme...Evolved and going strong.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miuccNqLq4o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tp5XyjKsVjg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMUkAfAKn20

Andrija Puharich

In 1947, Puharich graduated from the Northwestern University School of Medicine. His residency was completed at Permanente Hospital in California, where he specialized in Internal Medicine. Puharich was a U.S. Army officer in the early 1950s. During that time, he was in and out of Edgewood Arsenal Research Laboratories and Camp Detrick, meeting with various high-ranking officers and officials, primarily from the Pentagon, CIA, and Naval Intelligence.

LAW OF ONE On Andrija Puharich:

http://i59.tinypic.com/1zel4kh.jpg

http://i60.tinypic.com/24p066a.jpg

http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?c=People

The Aviary:

(Scroll down to SRI - Stanford Research Institute)

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/hambone_info/places.html

Corey Reaction to me upon my suggestion that this might be part of the Meme:

http://i62.tinypic.com/5cab9v.jpg

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?81386-Michael-Salla-Gives-His-Take-on-GoodETxSG-s-Reports&p=950670&viewfull=1#post950670

Whoa...Did I hit a nerve with my Goode?

In the videos I just produced and in the links provided are many clues to this connection to Avian and Aviary which are too closely connected NOT TO look at when watching the David and Corey show that is being presented.

Oh yeah....IMHO...LOL

Shadowself
27th September 2015, 13:49
Oh yeah...The nine:

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/council_of_nine_fortean.htm

Perhaps the most disturbing aspect of the history of The Nine is its relationship to the career of Andrija Puharich. Recent research has revealed Puharich to have a distinctly sinister side. As an Army doctor in the 1950s, he was deeply involved with the CIA's notorious MKULTRA mind control project (see panel). He - together with the infamous Dr Sidney Gottlieb - experimented with a variety of techniques to change or induce actual thought processes. even to creating the impression of voices in the head. These techniques included the use of drugs, hypnosis and beaming radio signals directly into the subject's brain. And, significantly, he was engaged in this work at exactly the same time that The Nine made their first appearance at the Round Table Foundation. The Foundation itself is now known to have been largely funded by the Pentagon as a front for its medical and parapsychological research. Puharich was still working for the CIA in the early 1970s, when he brought Uri Geller out of Israel. Puharich's use of hypnosis is particularly interesting in The Nine circle. In the case of Uri Geller and Bobby Horne, he first hypnotised them and then suggested that they were in touch with The Nine - and lo, they were! Ira Einhorn - a close associate of Puharich's during the 1970s - confirmed to us that he believed that Puharich was "humanly directing" The Nine communications.

The evidence we have gathered strongly suggests that Tom and his fellow gods originated, not in the stars, but behind closed doors as part of a CIA mind control experiment. And what happened to that experiment? Now with hundreds of thousands of devotees, some in very high places, can The Nine be deemed a success? Of course, that depends very much on what the CIA had in mind. With their subtle racist propaganda, perhaps the flaky New Age Nine should worry the hell out of us.

Bill Ryan
27th September 2015, 13:55
i have no idea who jon danner is? or jay weidner.

Jon Danner is this man... I wrote about him here:
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?83133-The-Corey-Goode-affair-various-updates-from-David-Wilcock&p=983917&highlight=danner#post983917

He was also Camelot's 'Mr X' — a genuine whistleblower. In a Top Secret project lasting 6 months, he had had daily hands-on access to military UFO documents, images videos, and artifacts.
http://projectcamelot.org/mr_x.html

He became a personal friend, and was a delightful man. He was murdered shortly after he had asked Kerry and I to read an audio message recorded by him, at a UFO conference, stating that he was planning on 'coming out' and speaking in public himself in the following months.

http://projectavalon.net/Jon_Danner.jpg

There's nothing to be confused about. :) As I mentioned earlier, in my post #6 (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?85558-PHENOMENAL-report-by-Corey-Part-1--Part-2-coming--...-Honeycomb-Earth&p=1003352&viewfull=1#post1003352), real whistleblowers are leaned on, threatened, bribed, punished, or in some cases, killed.

(David Icke is not one, by the way, although I'm sure he's a significant irritant. That is, he's not breaking any security oath... he's a researcher and journalist, and his information, though likely accurate and very detailed, is not first-hand.)

Jay Weidner is this man: http://jayweidner.com.
I interviewed him a couple of days ago (it's a good one, to be published very soon). Besides quite a lot else, Jay is well-known for establishing beyond all reasonable doubt that it was Stanley Kubrick who created the fake Apollo moon landing images and video.

observer
27th September 2015, 16:03
I've had a fascination with Jay Weidner's conclusions since I first began listening to him on the old Coast to Coast AM with Art Bell. Jay has an excellent perspective on what's happening on the Moon, one that aligns with my understanding that it's a part of a Soul Harvesting operation.

I regularly quote (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?29822-Orbs&p=999433&viewfull=1#post999433)parts of his interviews on all sorts of diverse subjects that all show a synchronous sequence of events, rather than a chaotic chain of coincidences.

Jay is definitely the man!

Sunny-side-up
27th September 2015, 19:28
There comes a point within any secrete which is the letting of at-least one person spout, even if its all true spout and then cover it/him/her with the statement

'If it was true then he/her would have been drooped off in a deserted field far away and from a great height'

That way any truth could be a non truth, any non truth a truth.

Hidden science going back to the 20/30's etc, then I believe far, far, far into pre-history is hidden science's

Ball of confusion, ball of tangled lies our so called leaders and establishments have woven us into!

Shannon
27th September 2015, 20:57
Blue Avian and the Aviary

The Aviary is a group from back in the 50's that did work with and NOTE: Stanford Research Institute and the Edgar Casey Foundation.

From the 50's & 60's...do you think they just quite the research?

Note these three videos and see the connection to the Blue Avian Meme...Evolved and going strong.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miuccNqLq4o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tp5XyjKsVjg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMUkAfAKn20

Andrija Puharich

In 1947, Puharich graduated from the Northwestern University School of Medicine. His residency was completed at Permanente Hospital in California, where he specialized in Internal Medicine. Puharich was a U.S. Army officer in the early 1950s. During that time, he was in and out of Edgewood Arsenal Research Laboratories and Camp Detrick, meeting with various high-ranking officers and officials, primarily from the Pentagon, CIA, and Naval Intelligence.

LAW OF ONE On Andrija Puharich:

http://i59.tinypic.com/1zel4kh.jpg

http://i60.tinypic.com/24p066a.jpg

http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?c=People

The Aviary:

(Scroll down to SRI - Stanford Research Institute)

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/hambone_info/places.html

Corey Reaction to me upon my suggestion that this might be part of the Meme:

http://i62.tinypic.com/5cab9v.jpg

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?81386-Michael-Salla-Gives-His-Take-on-GoodETxSG-s-Reports&p=950670&viewfull=1#post950670

Whoa...Did I hit a nerve with my Goode?

In the videos I just produced and in the links provided are many clues to this connection to Avian and Aviary which are too closely connected NOT TO look at when watching the David and Corey show that is being presented.

Oh yeah....IMHO...LOL

Thank you for the info rich post :)

Yeah, mr good et (I'm sorry but that handle kills me), basically said in his little post there that any question of his sources or info put out about his "story" is negating the message of the sphere being alliance. Isn't that what cults leaders say to their followers? Don't question this info or you're an enemy to our mission! Jeez...idk about this good et guy.

onawah
27th September 2015, 21:35
To answer Mike's question, I would say that nothing much stands up to logic precisely because it's designed to look and be that way, at least to some extent, though there are other reasons, as well.
We have been told by various sources (comparatively reliable ones, I would say) the reason that whistleblowers are "allowed" to leak information is because it's part of the Cabal's game plan to give us certain information about what they are doing (which of course, most won't believe and/or are helpless to do much about).
And that is because in their minds, because we fail so often to act on such information, they are therefore absolved of any wrong doing, apparently because we are just too stupid or worthless to act on our own behalf.
And what does get out to the public in the form of whistleblower info is often scary as hell, and we know how they love to keep us in fear.
This may not be in accord with Universal Law (if there really is such a thing), but apparently it has enabled them to at least continue acting with some impunity, without enough karmic repercussions to stop them, for a long, long time.
(But hopefully not forever!)
And since they are impelled by their own internal sense of fair play (if it can be called that) to reveal certain information about their doings, then it's to their advantage to dress that info up in a certain amount of disinformation to make the real facts look doubtful, and to cause as much confusion as possible by releasing lots of conflicting information as well.
And to hire a bunch of stooges, shills, trolls, false flag actors and the like to make it all even less credible and believable.

There are different factions in the Cabal as well, so to expect their actions to be consistent may not be realistic.
Some factions may be all for assassinating a whistleblower the minute they make a peep, while others may be against such obvious tactics, and so dissension in their ranks is probably not unheard of, and possibly the reason why some whistleblowers survive and others don't.
And some of those whistleblowers may be receiving protection from some factions or possibly from higher sources.
It makes a kind of twisted sense if you can bend your mind enough, though I admit it's a very uncomfortable kind of mental contortion, and certainly not one we are generally trained by our so-called "education system" to engage in.
I hope that serves.

i'd prefer to agree with you both, but i can't.

if some kind of supernatural protection is available for the "good guys", why is Jon Danner dead? if the NWO is on the ropes, getting peppered with punches, who is at Jay Weidner's door, threatening his life over a bloody moon book?

i agree that we attribute too much power to the nwo, illuminatti..whatever. they're much more disorganized and lacking in collegiality than i think most of us imagine. thats where compartmentalization will backfire.

i don't judge my whistleblowers by how many threats they've received. but here we have this situation where some brave souls are getting threatened or killed...while others are seemingly being allowed to say same or similar things without suffering a scratch.

why?

i dont assume the NWO's omnipotence - i agree that its a mistake to do so - but omnipotence isnt required to murder someone. all you need is a plane ticket and a gun.

i don't totally discount the idea of ET or divine protection...but from where i'm sitting it seems like an awfully arbitrary selection process (who do we protect, and who do we let flounder?). and even those who are being supernaturally guarded somehow, or believe themselves to be..i cant help but wonder if they'll still "trust the universe" when theres a gun barrel to their head..know what i mean?:) ive had a gun pointed right in my belly and i didnt trust anyone or anything at that point to save me. i was quite certain i was f#cked...and even tho i felt a strange peace, i still had time to regret everything i said that led up to that point

here's the thing: i have no idea who jon danner is? or jay weidner. i reckon most people in the alt field don't. even if what they were preparing to say was revelatory, im not sure who'd hear about it. and even if they did say it, and people did hear it, how would they know it was any more accurate than whistleblower x's testimony? or whistleblower y? and even if they said it, and many heard it, and a large percentage of us believed it and deemed it more valuable than whistleblower x and y's testimony..how would that change anything for the so called controllers??? it never has before. the alt field is loaded with such extravagance and muddiness that the new info would simply blend in and be forgotten..just like all the rest. and yet, here we have 1 murder and 1 serious threat. it just doesnt make sense to me.

besides, its not like our discernment as a group is all that impressive - theres a large group of folks who still believe what Corey is saying even tho its clear that its all utter bullsh!t. i cant understand why "they" would feel threatened at all..let alone threatened enough to murder. and yet it appears they do.. and not the big dogs like Icke who are making the most noise, but the obscure guys we've never heard of ..and for reasons that just dont seem to stand up to logic.

why?

i dunno..i'm kinda lost:confused:

jake gittes
27th September 2015, 22:47
Yeah, mr good et (I'm sorry but that handle kills me), basically said in his little post there that any question of his sources or info put out about his "story" is negating the message of the sphere being alliance. Isn't that what cults leaders say to their followers? Don't question this info or you're an enemy to our mission! Jeez...idk about this good et guy.

Exactly- 'how dare you question my claims?!' I think your discernment is spot-on.

Carmody
27th September 2015, 22:57
He was also Camelot's 'Mr X' — a genuine whistleblower. In a Top Secret project lasting 6 months, he had had daily hands-on access to military UFO documents, images videos, and artifacts.
http://projectcamelot.org/mr_x.html

He became a personal friend, and was a delightful man. He was murdered shortly after he had asked Kerry and I to read an audio message recorded by him, at a UFO conference, stating that he was planning on 'coming out' and speaking in public himself in the following months.

http://projectavalon.net/Jon_Danner.jpg

There's nothing to be confused about. :) As I mentioned earlier, in my post #6 (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?85558-PHENOMENAL-report-by-Corey-Part-1--Part-2-coming--...-Honeycomb-Earth&p=1003352&viewfull=1#post1003352), real whistleblowers are leaned on, threatened, bribed, punished, or in some cases, killed.

(David Icke is not one, by the way, although I'm sure he's a significant irritant. That is, he's not breaking any security oath... he's a researcher and journalist, and his information, though likely accurate and very detailed, is not first-hand.)

Jay Weidner is this man: http://jayweidner.com.
I interviewed him a couple of days ago (it's a good one, to be published very soon). Besides quite a lot else, Jay is well-known for establishing beyond all reasonable doubt that it was Stanley Kubrick who created the fake Apollo moon landing images and video.

Absolutely god damn right. If a person says something real and direct, they die now. Not tomorrow, not next week or next month, but in a very close now.

People want real data that they can run around and start fires and direct attacks with and they never seen to believe it when they get it..... and then... they doubt the people who die to get it to them.

Most times I have to fight told back the bile that comes from the disgust with the people who talk big talk but never move off their ass or their easy chair, and never believe the truth of things.

Always looking for perfect realities where they don't have to risk themselves.

Well, I've got news for them.

They are locked in a burning house and their children are nailed to the floor.

No one gets out of this life alive..... and if they don't risk themselves.... the best they can expect is that their children might be lucky enough to live a worse life and die a more vicious death than they ever will.

william r sanford72
27th September 2015, 23:54
10,000 lies cannot stand up to even 1 truth in the end....
the power the truth can hold and unleash...blend in some love.
they cant let that go..and when they do it isn't for long.
William.

Xanth
28th September 2015, 00:13
Interesting...
So if goode is making everything up - he's not a threat and therefore lives
If goode's information is true but nobody believes him - then he's not much of a threat so he lives
If goode's information is true, and you can catch him before he leaks then he dies
If goode's information is true and he leaks - presumably he lives as if you kill him people assume it was true.

(Not trying to trivialise the seriousness of this or of other people's sacrifices - just trying to follow the logic on this thread).

Personally I find the Goode information fascinating - and whilst I've certainly no idea if its true, discounting it via a series of logical assertions, rather than a critique of the information provided doesn't really sit well with me.

ThePythonicCow
28th September 2015, 00:29
Personally I find the Goode information fascinating - and whilst I've certainly no idea if its true, discounting it via a series of logical assertions, rather than a critique of the information provided doesn't really sit well with me.Perhaps that (a series of logical assertions) is not the only reason he's discredited, in the view of some of us.

Bill Ryan
28th September 2015, 01:10
Interesting...

Yes.

If goode's information is true but nobody believes him - then he's not much of a threat so he lives

Well, a lot of people do believe him. (He's supporting his family from this.)

If goode's information is true, and you can catch him before he leaks then he dies

Might not be killed. I was once told that there are many less bloody (and newsworthy) ways of 'killing' someone (i.e. killing a leak) than actually murdering someone. Threats, bribes, induced illness, intimidation, deals struck, etc etc.

If goode's information is true and he leaks - presumably he lives as if you kill him people assume it was true.

Yes, they'd resort to other more unobvious means. (see above)

(Not trying to trivialise the seriousness of this or of other people's sacrifices - just trying to follow the logic on this thread).

Understood. :thumbsup:

Personally I find the Goode information fascinating - and whilst I've certainly no idea if its true, discounting it via a series of logical assertions, rather than a critique of the information provided doesn't really sit well with me.

Well — (and this is not a poke or meant as anything unfriendly) — do start critiquing!

I say that to make the rhetorical point that this is very hard to do, by its very nature: none of this very extreme information can be checked, except against some other whistleblowers who have said some of the same things before.

If it's been previously reported, then all this might simply be plagiarized. Many people have suggested this (and this is also my view). If it's NEW, unheard-of information, it can't be checked except by the logic of its claims. (Like hundreds of Neptune-sized spheres entering the solar system... nope. That's impossible. But much else is just not possible to evaluate.)

So that places us somewhat in a bind, where many people are simply taking this information in faith or on trust. That may not be not all that smart or wise. In my opinion, we do also have to look beyond the information itself.

So besides picking apart the information, I'd suggest there are two valuable ways of adding to the substance of what we know:

Look at Corey's character and personality, and his on-record statements and actions. (This is important. The character of a witness, and whether they have lied or distorted on record in the past, or changed their story or attitude, is important — even in a regular court of law.)
Look at the (in my opinion) ridiculous situation that I parodied in asking people to consider Ed Snowden having his own TV show and selling trinkets to promote the information he was revealing. I repeat: real whistleblowers do NOT get treated as red-carpet celebrities, even if they do live. The insiders would simply never stand for it.

My own view?

It's a psy-op, designed (probably largely opportunistically) to

divide the community
test now much nonsense the community will absorb without serious question. (Think about it: this would be useful for them to know.)

And to some degree it has caused divisions, although almost everyone I know and respect has either decided long ago that this is nonsense — only one researcher (Michael Salla) apart from David Wilcock is taking any of this seriously — or are deciding that for themselves pretty much now, as it becomes clear that one person could not possibly

have experienced and/or
know all this stuff... let alone
have been a chosen representative of the human species in important delegations.

Corey as a delegate to represent the human race? No. I know this guy. All the forum old-timers do. That's quite impossible.

Ara
28th September 2015, 01:29
Interesting...

My own view?

divide the community
test now much nonsense the community will absorb without serious question. (Think about it: this would be useful for them to know.)

I lean towards the test theory...however I also propose the 'questions' asked are more important than the information given.

Bill Ryan
28th September 2015, 01:33
Interesting...

My own view?

divide the community

I lean towards the test theory...however I also propose the 'questions' asked are more important than the information given.

I assume by that, you mean testing what questions are asked in response to the information revealed? (Good point, yes)

Rocky_Shorz
28th September 2015, 01:51
of course, there is one more option...

we were promised disclosure, what better way to break the news to the world we are 25,000 years more advanced than the public knows, than by picking out an everyday schmo, bring him to all the bases, technology centers, ET facilities...

then set him free to tell everyone the truth and watch the laughter...

they know the truth is far beyond our imaginations, so they are giving us all what we have been asking for, but none of us believe it.

Daozen
28th September 2015, 01:52

I don't think they are necessarily on the ropes, they are just not as organized as they would have people believe. They are weaker, now... Lots of infighting.

I know once you start naming names it is seen as a personal challenge. If you speak generally you are more likely to survive. Project Camelot made that point years ago. Look at why Joan Rivers died.

I never said everyone had protection. I cannot speak for every case, but I know I have been told first hand I have guards. I have sat in dangerous situations, and my guide (physical) told me that the people surrounding us wanted to do me physical violence, but they couldn't because of my guards. I had long sensed that this might be the case. I think many people on this board are in the same situation.

Who gets protection and who doesn't?

That is complicated. It comes down to which groups are sponsoring you, whether you are creating positive space, or challenging the negative powers (the latter is more dangerous), how you comport yourself publicly, who you sign up with, and what particular truths you reveal. Many variables. It's not a situation that lends itself to black and white thinking or generalizations.

As far as the current status of the NWO, I guess we keep on pushing until it's obvious this planet is free, whether that takes several weeks or several lifetimes. I would prefer to keep acting instead of speculating. Alt media is saturated with two extreme camps, one predicting imminent freedom, the other imminent doom. This is to keep people in a state of frozen cognitive dissonance.

I think once you sign up with the security forces it makes it much easier for them to kill you if you speak. Those contracts are for a lifetime.

The alt media could do better if they got on with the truths that have already been revealed to them, and acted on that information, instead of waiting for the next whistleblower to spoon feed information.

Daozen
28th September 2015, 02:05
One other point: The US secret security services/military are only a very small portion of the total forces involved with the liberation/oppression on this planet. What about South America, Asia, India, Europe?

I don't doubt that there are some heroes involved in those SSP communities, but the fake whistleblower scene, and the groupies that surround them, look tiny, narcissistic and self-absorbed from over here in South China. There are powers hidden here in Asia, who don't spend all day discussing and boasting on the internet.

Here is part of my story, which people can take or leave. I linked it here so I don't derail the thread:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?73873-Contact-with-Agartha.-Project-Freedom.&p=1003933&viewfull=1#post1003933

I pasted that story because I think many others will have similar protection.

I have a long track record, going back to 2009, of providing actionable information. Practical knowledge that still holds up to this day:

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread500968/pg1

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread508014/pg1

If linking to ATS is banned I don't mind if mods remove those threads. I just think it will help to show my online history. I was here way before a lot of these big mouths came along. When people stop the circular discussions then they will get somewhere.

turiya
28th September 2015, 02:19
The gullible Corey Goode has allowed him to be sucked into believing he has been "chosen" to play a prominent role of 'delegate' to an ET Galactic Council, but in reality being taken for a ride. It'll no doubt be a heavy hit when he finds out what he's been suckered into. Simply lured into playing a part of this Grand ET Deception. DW has also been 'chosen' to play his part in this - bring in the "Law of One" was enough to sucker him into it, as playing a propaganda arm for this Grand Psy-Op Deception scheme.

Personally amused at how foolish some people are being in all this - SSP admins also have a role part being played in all this theater, as well. Control is the backstage backdrop with all of this. Most, here, I am sure are aware of this.

Act 2 - can hardly wait...

Daozen
28th September 2015, 02:21
I don't think there will be an Act II. It looks like the show's been cancelled due to poor ratings.

turiya
28th September 2015, 02:23
I don't think there will be an Act II. It looks like the show's been cancelled due to poor ratings.

Well, I don't believe for a minute that their going to throw in the towel on this so easily.
Wait & see...

Daozen
28th September 2015, 02:27
This is all our fault for giving it attention. It's my fault for even bumping this thread. The true liberators are out there, they are just not promising people quick fixes and freeze-dried freedom.

turiya
28th September 2015, 02:29
Nothing wrong with watching people acting foolishly.

Daozen
28th September 2015, 03:45
I have to disagree with Bill's assertion that Corey's age regression info was data-mined from another Mars whistleblower.

From seeing his comportment on various forums over the course of 2015, I would say there's substantial evidence for his age regression claims.

Sean
28th September 2015, 04:40
@ Bill Ryan: Have you ever considered setting up a "squad" of remote viewers, tasked with trying to verify stories like these when they come along? I'm sure you know a few. I can't think of any other way to get to the bottom of these things. A concentrated group effort could be effective.

Rocky_Shorz
28th September 2015, 05:03
(Like hundreds of Neptune-sized spheres entering the solar system... nope. That's impossible. But much else is just not possible to evaluate.)

well actually, these orbs appeared in June 2012, this was the last image before they all disappeared...

http://sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov//data/REPROCESSING/Completed/2012/c2/20121009/20121009_1636_c2_1024.jpg

page 3 of Sun Stuff, they reappeared after on the lower left corner of the images...

zoom this image and look at all the metallic looking images surrounding the sun...

so yes, if he was around Avalon back in 2012 we had many discussions on these enormous spheres...

Sunny-side-up
28th September 2015, 11:06
Sorry for this rambling session below, I'm not clearly focused past week or so (Many will think have I ever been Doha :))

We have gone from 50/60 years behind what the PTB actually have to 25,000 years behind actual knowledge! Big jump ha! is that real estimate and if so which knowledge/tech is it related too?

Minds on this planet back in the 20/30/40 (even from pre-history advanced tech) had the equations/knowledge to give us anti-gravity flying saucers but was hidden from main stream along with so many other tech that we think we see around us.

Equations that could have lead to: The Mars Jump Chair (Teleportation and the full use/knowledge of electricity), Anti-gravity, Exotic Energies (Free Energies), Death Rays, Genetics (The making of other creatures and Avatars), Black-Goo, AI's.

Believing, Disbelieving, open-minded, gullible (You believe anything), Hope, despair, try to make contact, don't make contact (they will eat you), they are good, they are bad.
A) They are here and there (They are real on many levels and over many time periods throughout our so-called history)
B) They are phy-ops (Not Real) and used to confuse, divide us, even control us all for false ends)

Discernment
? what level of Discernment
, maybe we need to be gullible to force our mind/ Consciousness to evolve at an ever great rate to make it to the next level!

Point is all these and many more tech's have been hidden and developed in secrete, I believe they are real and in use now!
What the PTW's grand plan for them is? could well be a False invasion to help force the NWO (and kill off a great percentage of us)
or
could be that the PTW have always used Earth as a resource for materials and testing ground and us as slaves, all to make their advanced tech's which they use on other planets, who's populations minds are uncontaminated (Not Awake) like ours! (TPW openly live like Gods there! etc)

Point is that within all and everything spouted out at us the will be lies, there will be truths so we have to carry on as if all could be so or else we will miss the evolution of our mind-sets and become closed off.

At the end of the day if I have been gullible, well I'm big enough to take that on the chin and get over it but, if I had just denied it because of lack of trust, lack of proof, lack of imagination, distrust then it is I who has caused the problem and missed the boat all by my self!

Am I susceptible, gullible? and so weak? I'm very open and so yes but in my minds realm I also have any and every option open for development, and defense :)

PathWalker
28th September 2015, 12:48
My own view?

[LIST=1]
divide the community

I suggest the following:

. Goode info installs thought forms viruses, about ET saviours/heroes to save us and the planet. (We are our own saviours).
. Suggest a controlled narrative to the coming disclosure (backing the narrative version with Goode info).
. Accept Goode for what he is - a controlled agent, and analyse his information accordingly. Same as Gordon Duff.
. Respect Goode for the role he takes, adding emotional intensity only aggravates the polarity.

Becky
28th September 2015, 12:59
Has anyone seen Jay Essex? He's a fascinating guy who talks about a lot of things. He's dying of an illness and hasn't got long to live now, but is trying to share info. He's currently interested in Corey Goode and believes Corey is genuine but possibly being misled or duped. I'm not a fan of Coreys and haven't followed his talks, but I am quite interested in what Jay is saying. He's saying the Blue Avians are Antids who are an ant like race, ancient...to me they sound similar to mantids. And these Antids are very adept at mind control and want to appear as fluffy blue avians as this is less threatening.
I was wondering if anyone else knows about Jay Essex...he's also fairly new to me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ov1TQv1mSK4&feature=share

Shadowself
28th September 2015, 14:23
Good morning!

Has anybody actually read the link in the OP? Well (god save me) I took the time yesterday to do just that. Come on folks! It's not rocket science here!

That whole post is like what I said in my first post here. I said I wasn't sure which movie he was stealing his information from...Star Trak or SGI. ...Well lo and behold there is a whole other movie in that one!

EYES WIDE SHUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I kid you not. Kidman would be proud eh?

Here's how it goes....He gets magically zoomed light fantastic out of his living room to a door that has this symbol on it which now contains his LOGO! Whoa!!!!!!!!!!!! Corey has a logo now! I'm impressed!

http://spherebeingalliance.com/thumb.php?src=e_MEDIA_IMAGE/2015-09/doorway.jpg&w=800

This is the doorway to a secret group and the Womb of ISIS is the KEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Womb of Isis you say? Where ever did he get that! The phallas of the Obelisk in Washington DC is where!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXYsy2Znq3E

But it gets much better their wearing Robes and secret pendents that do magical stuff! The whole thing is from the movie EYES WIDE SHUT!

He even has "non-sexual sex" with a beautiful woman! Wonder how his wife felt about that since it was her that pulled him out of his Freudian shell eh?

I'm telling you anybody that believe what this guy is selling as his own for anything other than money should take a deep look at this character.

But whoops!

http://i62.tinypic.com/r20znm.jpg

A few posts down Corey realized that it was free on youtube!

http://i62.tinypic.com/29bg3rp.jpg

I guess Corey did not get the memo! It's free! Whoa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Btw..That the poster here that discussed the "age regression"...that was a COMPLETE STEAL of the Captain K aka Randy Cramer information coincidentally co-opted by Michael Salla whose book is selling off the shelf because people will BUY anything!

Come on folks ....It's not rocket science here!

Shadowself
28th September 2015, 14:35
Oh...and Corey if you're reading this...SHAME ON YOU...If your going to keep asking for money at least learn how to spell! 6 figure income my butt!

con·tri·bu·tion
ˌkäntrəˈbyo͞oSH(ə)n/
noun
noun: contribution; plural noun: contributions

a gift or payment to a common fund or collection.

turiya
28th September 2015, 14:40
Thank you, Shadowself. It is my contention, that if there were malevolent ETs involved with this Blue Avian / Sphere Alliance meme, my understanding is that these ETs are not really that creative on their own to come up with making much sense with the human way of thinking. But they continually "borrow" from the creative ability of human beings & expand on what is available. Hollow Earth, the Vril society, H.P. Lovecraft, Dr Who episodes & Star Trek, Helena Blavatsky, etc. This goes hand-in-hand with what my take is on this as well.

Jay Essex... He's currently interested in Corey Goode and believes Corey is genuine but possibly being misled or duped.

Same here, Becky. That's why I've said Corey's being taken for a ride on this Sphere Being Alliance stuff - A High Gullibility Factor. Falling head-over-heels with the idea that he's been "chosen" to be an alien diplomat & attending Galactic Council meetings with a variety of other ETs.

Shadowself
28th September 2015, 14:53
Allow me for a moment to express the really sad part of this hoax.

There are REAL people out there that have no where to turn for answers. They have experienced REAL abductions. And REAL military involvement.

That they would turn to this fraud for ADVISE is simply shameful! He hasn't got a clue other than what he finds on the internet.

Yes Corey YOU KNOW THAT'S TRUE!

There are real people who fear for their lives and to turn to this guy and this so called experience of his is simply shameful! Oh...and did I say it's SHAMEFUL!

You Corey have NO IDEA what it's really like. IF you say you do you are a LIAR!

As Bill has suggested and I KNOW FOR A FACT.....this is not the truth you are pilfering here.

I have personally lost not 1....not 2...BUT 3 lives to this subject matter and you do not go on STAGE and ANNOUNCE this to the world without a COST!!!!!!!!!!!!! You certainly do not get PAID for it!

Well listen up...I've paid. I've paid enough and what you are selling is a damned LIE and you KNOW IT! So again ...S H A M E ON Y O U!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIIqYqtR1lY

Innocent Warrior
28th September 2015, 15:07
Corey's lost a lot of weight, by the looks of that image. I just had a quick look at some clips, both Corey and DW look dreadful.

A reminder of why focussing on others in a negative way is not the way, sending love to them both.

Remember love dissolves what is not true.

Shadowself
28th September 2015, 15:10
Perhaps that's the price of living and selling a lie.

Innocent Warrior
28th September 2015, 15:19
I'm sure it has a lot to do with that, making sure I have no part in it, is all.

This forum is full of loving people, perhaps someone else will appreciate the reminder, as I just did.

Shadowself
28th September 2015, 15:47
As I said....This is not about DISCLOSURE....this for Corey Goode is Business

Just a few minutes ago and about every other facebook post he makes involves money:

http://i58.tinypic.com/bdo46v.jpg

Bill Ryan
28th September 2015, 16:18
Btw..That the poster here that discussed the "age regression"...that was a COMPLETE STEAL of the Captain K aka Randy Cramer information coincidentally co-opted by Michael Salla whose book is selling off the shelf because people will BUY anything!

Actually, the age regression thing was initially reported by Michael Relfe, 15 years ago, in 2000.

http://themarsrecords.com

The very interesting books can be downloaded from this page:

http://themarsrecords.com/wp/mars-re...download-books (http://themarsrecords.com/wp/mars-records-download-books)

The notion of the 20 year time regression — an extremely wild idea — was first discovered by Michael, who was regressed using a mixture of techniques by his wife Stephanie. (Interestingly, and just as an aside, I actually knew Allen Wright personally, the expert practitioner who trained her.)

So it might well be real, and there is certainly some evidence for that. But the point is that there is also a lot of evidence that this entire notion (as well as much else) was plagiarized by Corey. This crazy idea is not at all new.

Whether Corey would himself ever agree to participate in a regression of any kind, is unknown. He's not been regressed by anyone at all, as best I know, and that's significant. Michael Relfe's story is as weird as they come, but he was willing to submit to a whole lengthy series of sessions, all of which are transcribed in full detail in the books.

That calls on the reader to pay quite some attention, as Michael is absolutely NOT just making unsubstantiated claims. The sessions record his own shock, disbelief and confusion at what was emerging and what he was recalling, page by page. It's pretty real, and is well worth reading for any student of the current Corey fiasco.

It shows, for one, how things really could (or maybe should) be properly investigated. The first thing Corey should do is be regressed by a competent, neutral practitioner, with the sessions recorded. Many UFO abductees have done just that. $100 here (or maybe $1000!) says that if that were to happen — and I'm as sure as I can be it never will — it would all come apart, and fast, too.

Valley
28th September 2015, 16:20
...making sure I have no part in it, is all.

This forum is full of loving people, perhaps someone else will appreciate the reminder, as I just did.

I agree Rachel... I intend to have no part in encouraging/influencing Avalon folks into projecting 'negative energy' towards anyone. It seems to me that projecting negativity onto others is only one step short of physical violence and creates a 'breeding ground' for 'dark' entities to thrive in.

Love is the way for me... Sending it out now to everyone here and elsewhere...

Sean
28th September 2015, 16:21
If you read corey's account, you see that it reads like a SCRIPT, not an authentic story.

as my screen name suggests, I know scripts when I see 'em.

I'm a "contactee" myself. But no delusions of grandeur. My experiences are enough to confirm that many of these accounts contain truth..but not this one. And seriously...EFF David Wilcock too. Sorry, but that guy has set off my BS detector for years now. BTW..has anyone noticed that we're getting a flood of HUGE AMOUNTS of 'disclosure"-type info all at once from multiple sources? there's a bit of a glut right now, and that makes me suspicious too. Why now?

Please don't tell me "because of blood moon".

Jake
28th September 2015, 16:31
Once upon a time, i invited Randy Cramer to join Avalon. Corey got snooty, and sent md a PM saying that Cramer was fake, a data miner,, and that Cramer would not be a good fit for Avalon,,,, he even huffed and puffed that i didnt run it by him!

One does need to keep "Eyes On" all sources of info/disinfo if you are truly in the data mining business.

Tsk, tsk, tsk.... Youd be the one that knows that, wouldn't you, Corey?

Jake

Shadowself
28th September 2015, 16:52

Actually, the age regression thing was initially reported by Michael Relfe, 15 years ago, in 2000.

http://themarsrecords.com

The very interesting books can be downloaded from this page:

http://themarsrecords.com/wp/mars-re...download-books (http://themarsrecords.com/wp/mars-records-download-books)

The notion of the 20 year time regression — an extremely wild idea — was first discovered by Michael, who was regressed using a mixture of techniques by his wife Stephanie. (Interestingly, and just as an aside, I actually knew Allen Wright personally, the expert practitioner who trained her.)

So it might well be real, and there is certainly some evidence for that. But the point is that there is also a lot of evidence that this entire notion (as well as much else) was plagiarized by Corey. This crazy idea is not at all new.

Whether Corey would himself ever agree to participate in a regression of any kind, is unknown. He's not been regressed by anyone at all, as best I know, and that's significant. Michael Relfe's story is as weird as they come, but he was willing to submit to a whole lengthy series of sessions, all of which are transcribed in full detail in the books.

That calls on the reader to pay quite some attention, as Michael is absolutely NOT just making unsubstantiated claims. The sessions record his own shock, disbelief and confusion at what was emerging and what he was recalling, page by page. It's pretty real, and is well worth reading for any student of the current Corey fiasco.

It shows, for one, how things really could (or maybe should) be properly investigated. The first thing Corey should do is be regressed by a competent, neutral practitioner, with the sessions recorded. Many UFO abductees have done just that. $100 here (or maybe $1000!) says that if that were to happen — and I'm as sure as I can be it never will — it would all come apart, and fast, too.

Thanks for that Bill. I'll take the time to read this over the week. Perhaps both Randy and Cory took pages from this. I don't know but they both claim age regression.

I have a question for you Bill. Do you find it as odd as I do that all of a sudden he's coming up with an Eyes Wide Shut ritual party on the heels of your latest interview with Kathy? I'm just curious as to how far he will go to steal material that he sees gets attention and develop it for his own audience.

Because clearly the OP link here is exactly that. I's a redeveloped Eyes Wide Shut version of a ritual group which he has now claimed contact with.

Ron Mauer Sr
28th September 2015, 18:29
Once upon a time, i invited Randy Cramer to join Avalon.

One does need to keep "Eyes On" all sources of info/disinfo if you are truly in the data mining business.

Jake, can you share Randy Cramer's response to your invitation to him, to join Avalon?

Jake
28th September 2015, 18:45
Once upon a time, i invited Randy Cramer to join Avalon.

Jake, can you share Randy Cramer's response to your invitation to him, to join Avalon?

I waited and waited for any response, but none came. :( I didn't want to push, so I dropped it.. I mentioned it in an open thread.. Corey contacted me in private afterwards. I really didn't think too much of it until Coreys story changed... It's no more than a footnote, now.

I thought it may be pertinent for folks trying to make sense of it all...

jake

Tangri
28th September 2015, 21:10
Interesting...

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?66018-A-major-new-interview-with-a-Project-Avalon-Whistleblower--Questions-for-GoodETxSG-&p=906854#post906854
"
You should ask your self these questions
1- How others is going to be benefited with this knowledge?
2- How the source will react on this knowledge liquidation?
3- Do you want to be a famous, a hero, a victim? Why?
4- Are you willing to sacrifice your family members life, your existence?

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?69596-A-new-members-only-section-question-The-Think-Tank-Investigation-Section&p=814338&highlight=whistle+blowers#post814338

Also you might find this handy

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?58499-The-Anatomy-of-the-whistle-blowers&p=665459&highlight=whistle+blowers#post665459

Daozen
28th September 2015, 23:02
Whether Corey would himself ever agree to participate in a regression of any kind, is unknown. He's not been regressed by anyone at all, as best I know, and that's significant.

I was just joking about the age regression being real. The point was, he has acted like an adolescent for most of 2015, lending credence to his claims.

Feritciva
29th September 2015, 11:27
Ok, after reading the "high priestess experience" part of the report, I say Farscape comes into scene - along with SG-1 and/or Star Trek.

Farscape (1999-2003) is one of the best sci-fi shows ever aired and being a psychedelic sci-fi, it is one of a kind. There was one scene that I always remember; Unity between our man John Crichton and another high priestess Pa'u Zotoh. Here it is;

iHmxfzcOr9g

Shannon
29th September 2015, 13:18

Just a few minutes ago and about every other facebook post he makes involves money:

Wow. I hope there aren't really people asking if he has a limit on donations and that's just a sock puppet account he uses to generate buzz.

How sad.

Pam
29th September 2015, 13:38

I still wonder if he continues to collect disability from the state of Texas while collecting these "donations"? I didn't realize that folks were donating that kind of money. I suspect they would consider that 10,000.00$ income.

Maia Gabrial
29th September 2015, 16:04
I remember a time when anyone who saw a ufo or abducted by them and the military was relentlessly mocked by everyone, including friends, family, govt and the like. Even gangstalked to shut them up. I know because I was one of them. As I can see by the comments here that the tactic hasn't changed much. You're doing the work for TPTW. Skepticism isn't proof of anything either. How do you know he's lying? If I had not gone through my experiences, what he says now would seem outrageous and boldfaced lies. But I can't say this. I've seen way weird things to mock anyone.....

Ask yourselves if you've been manipulated or mind controlled. In these critical times, we have to stand together. That's what TPTW don't want. In discrediting Corey and others like him, the truth can't get out. Why not find information that proves they're telling the truth? That would be more impressive.....

Jake
29th September 2015, 16:22
I remember a time when anyone who saw a ufo or abducted by them and the military was relentlessly mocked by everyone, including friends, family, govt and the like. Even gangstalked to shut them up. I know because I was one of them. As I can see by the comments here that the tactic hasn't changed much. You're doing the work for TPTW. Skepticism isn't proof of anything either. How do you know he's lying? If I had not gone through my experiences, what he says now would seem outrageous and boldfaced lies. But I can't say this. I've seen way weird things to mock anyone.....

Ask yourselves if you've been manipulated or mind controlled. In these critical times, we have to stand together. That's what TPTW don't want. In discrediting Corey and others like him, the truth can't get out. Why not find information that proves they're telling the truth? That would be more impressive.....

Bill, who is still laughing, has taken the executive decision to edit Jake's post. Those who (a) know and love Jake, and (b) who missed seeing what he wrote, may have some fun imagining his outraged response to Maia Gabrial's comment here. :bigsmile:

Bill Ryan
29th September 2015, 18:57
And, hot on the heels of the edited post above, here's my own response, which does not test the censorship filter of the Avalon software: :)

~~~~~

Let me invoke Occam's Razor. What's the more likely scenario?

Tens of thousands of people, including some very experienced hands and quite a number of researchers — all profoundly doubting this story — are mind-controlled... or
Just one person, who's telling it?

observer
29th September 2015, 19:15
I personally have love in my heart for both Maia's contributions, here on Avalon, and I especially share the same feeling regarding Jake.

I can resonate with his anger, however, and have caught myself expressing the same frustrations, although I'm certain Jake didn't mean it personally toward Maia.

observer
29th September 2015, 19:51
From my investigation, I can testify that there is no doubt an "Artificial Telepathy Program" is online and in total operation. This phenomenon has been a secret tool of the Global Elite for at least the past 50 years, and it appears - from the evidence - this technology has been used against our Species since the Dawn of Man.

In my humble opinion there is no limit to how individuals are manipulated telepathically.

They are very clever at what they do....

Bill Ryan
29th September 2015, 20:13
In my humble opinion there is no limit to how individuals are manipulated telepathically.

Yes, they are. This is rather dangerously off-topic, but the recent avalanche of Flat-Earth material both on this forum and on YouTube (including from some people who I know personally and are otherwise highly intelligent and discerning, which was very worrying to see) is a big red flag for SOMETHING.

It's like... Where's all this madness COMING from, all of a sudden?

Answer: it may be someone's test, to see just how effective their remote influencing of intelligent people's ideas and beliefs can be.

Corey's material may be another such test... really.

Ron Mauer Sr
29th September 2015, 20:20
Turn off wifi when not needed may be a very good choice.
And never have wifi on when sleeping or meditating.
I like this affirmation:
"I am filled with the Christ White Light.
I am surrounded by the Christ White Light.
I am sovereign.
I am Love."

With apologies ..... :focus:

Selkie
29th September 2015, 20:23

Yes, they are. This is rather dangerously off-topic, but the recent avalanche of Flat-Earth material both on this forum and on YouTube (including from some people who I know personally and are otherwise highly intelligent and discerning, which was very worrying to see) is a big red flag for SOMETHING.

Answer: it may be someone's test, to see just how effective their remote influencing of intelligent people's ideas and beliefs can be.

Corey's material may be another such test... really.

Maybe the dictum "question everything" ought to be questioned itself, if questioning everything includes entertaining absurd ideas like the flat earth, etc?

addition What I mean is that we need some solid ground to stand on. If we do not use wisdom and discretion in what we question, then we undercut ourselves.

MalteseKnight
29th September 2015, 20:34
The Flat Earth 'hypothesis' was discussed at the Open Mind Conference held in Copenhagen 19-20 September, 2015. A view point expressed by at least one of the participants was it is an attempt to gauge the reaction of the populace to contrived information so as to tweak and improve future ways and means of mass manipulation before they are rolled out. Hope I'm not too far off topic.

Bill Ryan
29th September 2015, 20:36
attempt to gauge the reaction of the populace to contrived information so as to tweak and improve future ways and means of mass manipulation before they are rolled out.

EXACTLY. :thumbsup:

Jake
29th September 2015, 21:16
My apologies to Avalon. And to you, Bill. And to Mia Gabriel... i am going to self moderate, and take some time away....

I love you, Avalon! Perhaps, i will return.

Jake

Selkie
29th September 2015, 21:34
My apologies to Avalon. And to you, Bill. And to Mia Gabriel... i am going to self moderate, and take some time away....

Jake

Perhaps?!?

Jake
29th September 2015, 22:14

Jake

Perhaps?!?

Of course I will return! :) Mia,, honest to God.. i didn't mean to take it out on you...

Jake...

Valley
29th September 2015, 22:14

Jake

I missed the comment... but I find it always wise to consider the effects of what we post will have on others... especially emotionally... and make sure that we're not 'punching below the belt'. That said... why drop out of the conversation/s here over just one posting? I've seen a number of very intelligent and valuable members drop out of the forums completely... many times just because of a brief 'slip-up' or 'clash' which they are powerfully affected by. This is just all a part of growth and learning... and we just need to accept these things as a 'bump in the road'... and keep forging ahead... IMO. I really liked what you had to say in the Avalon Audio and would like to see you stick around... Or come back soon bud.

All the Best, Jake... & EveryOne...

Mike
29th September 2015, 22:19

Jake

I've only extended the hug emoticon to a man once in my avalon history, and that was to Dennis Leahy...so you're in pretty good company Jakester:hug:

And incidentally, we love you too bud.(ok, I've used up all my sentimental currency for the month. No more. I'm going to make sure my next post is rude and testosterone filled. It's all about balance...;))

I read your now deleted post and had a similar reaction to Bill...I chuckled! It wasn't a dismissive chuckle or a condescending one....it was an appreciative one. I'm no stranger to a rant or 2. And I love your passion man! Love it..

...but I felt a little bad for Maia, honestly. Because her heart was in the right place. Hers was an emotional plea. She was being empathic. Her only mistake, in my opinion, was lumping Corey in with the rest of the other abductees/contactees that deserve to be protected from ridicule. I dunno..maybe she hasnt followed it too closely..

Changing gears here a moment...
I notice there's quite a bit of talk about mind control in the thread. And I'll admit here, I have a bit of an emotional reaction to it; it frustrates me. I'm not entirely sure why. Conceptually, I know it exists (one only has to watch a commercial). I think my frustration comes from this feeling that we play the mind control card much too often (just my opinion). I mean, I've never even seen anyone entertain the notion that maybe, just maybe Corey is just some goofy nobody, acting independently, spinning tales for cash and sh!ts n giggles. And nothing more! Why does there have to be mind control, CIA agents, black ops and the like? I think we're heaping way too much gravity on this mess. It's easy to do what he's doing. And i don't mind telling you - i could do the same thing he's doing..but 1000x better!! It's not too hard!

As i said, I know this stuff exists in varying ways, but if i believed even half the mind control rhetoric on the forum I wouldn't be able to leave my house without thinking the grass was f#cking with me. I'd be home all day, locked up in my room, murmuring to myself while wearing a head to toe aluminum suit! I think "they" are laughing at us alright, but not for the reasons we might think..

Back to Jake...
We'll see ya soon Jake. Don't stay away too long bud. Don't make me virtual hug you again..

ThePythonicCow
29th September 2015, 22:20

Jake

You dang well better return :).

Selkie
29th September 2015, 22:21

Jake

Perhaps?!?

Of course I will return! :) Mia,, honest to God.. i didn't mean to take it out on you...

Jake...

Thank goodness, because I nearly fainted :faint:

p.s. I don't feel like you took anything out on me. Just to let you know.

3(C)+me
29th September 2015, 23:10
I read Jake's comment before it was taken down and it was well, something he would write, to the point, no filler.
I just got through reading the flat earth thread, I just had to know what it was all about. I read Bill's comments and he was obviously very frustrated that such a thread would be taken seriously here and it appeared he let it run it's course, with some reservations, but oh, I could see it was not easy for him.
It was an exercise in, neutrality and mental flexability. That's about it.
Sorry to detail this thread, my apologies to everyone.

Bill Ryan
29th September 2015, 23:28
Long may we have mods on the team who are passionate and easily outraged. :muscle: :heart:
(And long may we have an equal number of mods who are cool, logical, and with apparently inexhaustible patience. :bigsmile: )

The best teams always consist of a wide spectrum of personalities, with complementary skills, all 100% committed to the same goals.

:bearhug: —> Jake, too.

:focus:

Ron Mauer Sr
29th September 2015, 23:45
Jake, we appreciate you. :grouphug:

Frankness is usually refreshing.

Glad you have decided to give yourself a vacation. That is only fair and up to PA standards.

Your vacation is here and now over. :focus:

Daozen
30th September 2015, 01:09
How do you know he's lying? If I had not gone through my experiences, what he says now would seem outrageous and boldfaced lies. But I can't say this. I've seen way weird things to mock anyone.....

Good question.

Q: How do you know David Wilcock is lying?

A: Corey's lips are moving.

I believe you are sincere, Maria. But this "we have to stand together"/UNITY! line is being constantly bullhorned by a lot of people in the fake intel industry. Unity is superficially a good thing, but what their calls for unity really mean is:

1) Stop questioning the core story, take your hopium, and get back in line. This is a cult tactic, "shaming."
2) There is a transformation process going on, let it play out, and let us attach to it and skew it to our ends.

Daozen
30th September 2015, 01:19

I do not see this as so off topic, because we are talking about Inner Earth. The faction in control of (most of) the alt media wants the subterranean for themselves. They don't think humans are fit to live there, or even know about it. They will do ANYTHING to distract people from Inner Earth, much like the last ditch efforts of the controllers to keep Truman ignorant in Act III of the True-man show. So Flat Earth and skewed Inner Earth narrative are a last minute smokescreen, to stop a critical mass of people making links with the subterranean. Not that all subterraneans are good, but they have a piece of the puzzle.

BTW. I am not intending to lead anyone to Inner Earth. That would be dangerous, but our group is trying to improve conditions so they come up here more often, and more openly.

Bee
30th September 2015, 07:14
Thanks Mozart! Amazing! Enlightening!

Pam
30th September 2015, 13:41

Jake

I've only extended the hug emoticon to a man once in my avalon history, and that was to Dennis Leahy...so you're in pretty good company Jakester:hug:

And incidentally, we love you too bud.(ok, I've used up all my sentimental currency for the month. No more. I'm going to make sure my next post is rude and testosterone filled. It's all about balance...;))

I read your now deleted post and had a similar reaction to Bill...I chuckled! It wasn't a dismissive chuckle or a condescending one....it was an appreciative one. I'm no stranger to a rant or 2. And I love your passion man! Love it..

...but I felt a little bad for Maia, honestly. Because her heart was in the right place. Hers was an emotional plea. She was being empathic. Her only mistake, in my opinion, was lumping Corey in with the rest of the other abductees/contactees that deserve to be protected from ridicule. I dunno..maybe she hasnt followed it too closely..

Changing gears here a moment...
I notice there's quite a bit of talk about mind control in the thread. And I'll admit here, I have a bit of an emotional reaction to it; it frustrates me. I'm not entirely sure why. Conceptually, I know it exists (one only has to watch a commercial). I think my frustration comes from this feeling that we play the mind control card much too often (just my opinion). I mean, I've never even seen anyone entertain the notion that maybe, just maybe Corey is just some goofy nobody, acting independently, spinning tales for cash and sh!ts n giggles. And nothing more! Why does there have to be mind control, CIA agents, black ops and the like? I think we're heaping way too much gravity on this mess. It's easy to do what he's doing. And i don't mind telling you - i could do the same thing he's doing..but 1000x better!! It's not too hard!

As i said, I know this stuff exists in varying ways, but if i believed even half the mind control rhetoric on the forum I wouldn't be able to leave my house without thinking the grass was f#cking with me. I'd be home all day, locked up in my room, murmuring to myself while wearing a head to toe aluminum suit! I think "they" are laughing at us alright, but not for the reasons we might think..

Back to Jake...
We'll see ya soon Jake. Don't stay away too long bud. Don't make me virtual hug you again..

I think it is really hard to admit that you have been duped by a con artist or a sociopath. It is much easier to believe that Corey is a victim of mind control and he believes his story, therefore I really wasn't officially conned. It is hard to know that your best discernment skills were not enough. It can really leave one feeling vulnerable. Also, I think there are a lot of folks out there that have never really dealt with a sociopath. Most of us will tend to believe what we are told. Particularly if someone appears earnest. When you think about it, what kind of scam is better than this one, it even beats the "I am a CIA agent". There is absolutely nothing that can be proved here. The story can go on and on and on as long as it pays off. I am surprised that there are not a lot more trying to do something like this. Maybe there are not more, because to pull it off you would have to do your homework.

Selkie
30th September 2015, 13:48
...I think it is really hard to admit that you have been duped by a con artist or a sociopath. It is much easier to believe that Corey is a victim of mind control and he believes his story, therefore I really wasn't officially conned. It is hard to know that your best discernment skills were not enough. It can really leave one feeling vulnerable. Also, I think there are a lot of folks out there that have never really dealt with a sociopath. Most of us will tend to believe what we are told. Particularly if someone appears earnest. When you think about it, what kind of scam is better than this one, it even beats the "I am a CIA agent". There is absolutely nothing that can be proved here. The story can go on and on and on as long as it pays off. I am surprised that there are not a lot more trying to do something like this. Maybe there are not more, because to pull it off you would have to do your homework.

(my emphasis)

Absolutely true! Psychopaths/sociopaths are pathological liars. They lie like you and I breathe. Unless you have dealt with one of these creatures, you can't really know what they are like.

Bill Ryan
30th September 2015, 14:05
A good friend, an Avalon member who is a VERY good researcher and who's studied the ET phenomenon in great depth, forwarded this to me — in the context of a discussion we were having about Corey's 'disclosures'. It's a message my friend had written 7 years ago:

I think it is more to do with Them weeding out those who have the personality archetype which prevails upon the person to resist and to question everything. They f*ck with your mind to push you to your limits. They want to know how gullible you can be, to find out what you are and are not willing to believe. That's what all these forums and groups are for. Put out false info with a bit of good intel and then monitor the replies on the forums and in the groups. Watch for action and reaction.

It's also another way to distinguish how intuition and instinct works. My first thought was that they are all experiments and that thought has not quivered.

Back in 2006 Serpo days, when I was an enthusiastic rookie in the public arena, I talked with Linda Moulton Howe for hours about what was happening. She invited Kerry and myself to her house, and cooked us a wonderful meal.

Her verdict on Serpo? Despite the truth of some of the details in the story (and some details were based on fact, for sure), she insisted it was a Tar-Baby.* (And so is this.)
* The Tar-Baby is a fictional character in the second of the Uncle Remus stories published in 1881; it is a doll made of tar and turpentine used to entrap Br'er Rabbit. The more that Br'er Rabbit fights the Tar-Baby, the more entangled he becomes.

Mark (Star Mariner)
30th September 2015, 16:12
A good friend, an Avalon member who is a VERY good researcher and who's studied the ET phenomenon in great depth, forwarded this to me — in the context of a discussion we were having about Corey's 'disclosures'. It's a message my friend had written 7 years ago:

I think it is more to do with Them weeding out those who have the personality archetype which prevails upon the person to resist and to question everything. They f*ck with your mind to push you to your limits. They want to know how gullible you can be, to find out what you are and are not willing to believe. That's what all these forums and groups are for. Put out false info with a bit of good intel and then monitor the replies on the forums and in the groups. Watch for action and reaction.

It's also another way to distinguish how intuition and instinct works. My first thought was that they are all experiments and that thought has not quivered.

Back in 2006 Serpo days, when I was an enthusiastic rookie in the public arena, I talked with Linda Moulton Howe for hours about what was happening. She invited Kerry and myself to her house, and cooked us a wonderful meal.

Her verdict on Serpo? Despite the truth of some of the details in the story (and some details were based on fact, for sure), she insisted it was a Tar-Baby.* (And so is this.)
* The Tar-Baby is a fictional character in the second of the Uncle Remus stories published in 1881; it is a doll made of tar and turpentine used to entrap Br'er Rabbit. The more that Br'er Rabbit fights the Tar-Baby, the more entangled he becomes.

Tar-Baby lol. I like that analogy. It's a perfect fit to this present info-war (or as I call it, the 'war of confusion') in which we find ourselves (duly) entangled. Serpo was good fiction too, with some non-fiction (truth) mixed in imo.

And I always really liked Linda, ever since I saw her groundbreaking documentary 'A Strange Harvest' many years ago (on cattle mutilations - and I highly recommend anyone who hasn't seen it to check it out), and I remember that Tony Dodd, in my days with Quest International, spoke very highly of her. She really is an excellent researcher - and it's good to see her still active in the truth arena (she has appeared in recent episodes of Ancient Aliens - funnily enough featuring David Wilcock as well). But tar-baby really nails this on the head in my opinion. The whole flat-earth thing also.

observer
30th September 2015, 18:55
[....size]

Tar-Baby is an excellent description of the Agenda, but the actual program encompasses much more than many of us understand.

This is a technology at work far in advance of anything most can even comprehend, i.e., something that appears to most as 'magic'.

Peter Levenda gives an excellent review of how this Artificial Telepathy Program can be traced back into the early 50's in this interview:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ire2jMRBQRw

Pay particular attention to the involvement of Andrija Puharich, and the "Council of Nine (http://theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/council_of_nine_fortean.htm)", around the 33 minute mark.

The chance this Artificial Telepathy Technology came from the "Paperclip NAZIs" can also be documented.

*add:

In a problem-action-reaction scenario, it isn't too much of a stretch of the imagination, to understand how Artificial Telepathy is a most valuable tool in the Global Elite Toolbox.

Elainie
30th September 2015, 19:11

Roughly 24 years ago my ex husband and I sat down with Linda Moulton Howe over dinner (along with another researcher some may know Richard Sigismund) and she had this to say regarding the field of UFOlogy/alternative research~" You won't find proof, it's a hall of mirrors and a floor of quicksand". Her quote still echo's in my mind today as "new whistle-blowers" appear on the scene with pretty outrageous stories/claims/cosmologies.

Carmody
30th September 2015, 19:17
Roughly 24 years ago my ex husband and I sat down with Linda Moulton Howe over dinner (along with another researcher some may know Richard Sigismund) and she had this to say regarding the field of UFOlogy/alternative research~" You won't find proof, it's a hall of mirrors and a floor of quicksand". Her quote still echo's in my mind today as "new whistle-blowers" appear on the scene with pretty outrageous stories/claims/cosmologies.

Holographic universe, manifold layers in multiple axis.

"May you live in an interesting bubble".

Lancet
30th September 2015, 20:54

If I can add this thought: their agenda is revealed by the hand they play. We are their target. The AI is studying us and our response to Corey. Its like the Matrix Trilogy where the matrix was rebuilt 6 times. Each time closing in on the study of human behavior. Lest you say, "Ahh this is BS", I would reply that the awakened, sentient human being who understands free will need to be studied and tested to see what future methods of control may need to be employed. In a way, some false flags are designed to evaluate us and our response.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKpFFD7aX3c

last thing, Neo flashes a hand sign which I think is appropriate for Corey.

JT

Daozen
1st October 2015, 01:05
[/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT]Back in 2006 Serpo days, when I was an enthusiastic rookie in the public arena, I talked with Linda Moulton Howe for hours about what was happening. She invited Kerry and myself to her house, and cooked us a wonderful meal.

I read the Br'er Rabbit tar baby story when I was a child, and the lesson has stuck with me ever since. I like to debunk these hoaxes, but the tar baby analogy reminds me that I should be getting on and creating positive space, instead of endlessly fighting ghosts.

I think there is an element of testing/profiling in these AI programs, but I am more inclined to believe that it's a flailing attempt to keep a smokescreen up, than a controlled experiment from an all powerful controlling group.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/2a/81/79/2a81792fdda015b2b760d614afa4f747.jpg

ulli
1st October 2015, 13:49
Individual lives are about perception and expression. What goes in, and what goes out.
All these are evaluated by a responsible individual so that no outside interference can take over.

Gurdjieff talked about three foods ... each more refined than the previous:
1) Solids and liquids...which go into the stomach and digestive system.
2) Air... Which goes into the lungs and blood stream.
3) impressions ... Which go into the mind.

All three foods are needed to maintain healthy functioning, so an individual can attain wholeness in their
physical, emotional and intellectual being.
When all are in balance then spiritual development is possible.

What this has to do with the Corey affair is this:
had Corey continued his sharing in a sincere and courteous way, the way Shane has done, he might still be among us.
Yet he became antagonistic the moment Bill questioned him about the source of his information, and in my view his over-reaction revealed how damaged he was as an individual.
A self deeply divided, not whole, thus demonstrating that despite his higher knowledge (third food) no real transformation to a spiritual level of being had taken place.
By their fruits ye shall know them.

Maia Gabrial
1st October 2015, 15:57
No offense was taken by Jake's comment, even though I didn't get to read it. To him, I say:
Love you, too Jake. Just remember that everyone's entitled to their own opinion. And you wouldn't be the first one who didn't agree with me. And vice versa. Just use some tact....