PDA

View Full Version : StormcloudsGathering Under Attack

Octavusprime
28th September 2015, 04:33
I've always enjoyed the videos from StormCloudsGathering. Apparently their videos are being censored off youtube. These are advertised videos that generate money per hit.

In response he and his wife have decided to stop posting advertised videos so that they cannot be taken down. From now on they are working strictly on donation. I for one hope they can continue to help awaken the masses.

OqkIr-rUNpg

Professor_Campbell
28th September 2015, 05:34
Thank you my friend.
I took a look at 'Stormcloudsgathering" youtube channel and with the aid of youtube downloader (YTD) was effective in downloading all the videos so I can watch them.

Appears the world which I am is increasing in speed with change.

Morbid
28th September 2015, 09:01
good geopolitical awakening channel.

Ciaran
28th September 2015, 11:54
I have been watching these vids from the beginning of the channel and they are well made easy to understand, i think alt media needs to move away from google and youtube seeing as they are the ememy now, hope they continue the work they are doing.

WhiteLove
28th September 2015, 17:12
I've always enjoyed the videos from StormCloudsGathering. Apparently their videos are being censored off youtube. These are advertised videos that generate money per hit.

In response he and his wife have decided to stop posting advertised videos so that they cannot be taken down. From now on they are working strictly on donation. I for one hope they can continue to help awaken the masses.

OqkIr-rUNpg

This is exactly the kind of stuff I've witnessed has increased on YouTube lately, there is an awful lot of content removed from YouTube, especially when it comes to critical and truthful information with lots of views. When Boyd Bushman disclosed the news about ETs, anti-gravity and UFOs, that video got more than 3 million views in just a couple of weeks and they took it down. Ever since the videos have not got as many views and I suspect it might be because these videos are somehow long term cached to not draw a lot of views. It seems rigged. They constantly monitor for lots of views on truthful important disclosures, and as soon as it has the chance to reach the critical mass, it is taken offline. This is a major threat to making our world open and transparent. YouTube is on the top 5 list of most popular sites online... If they keep resolving it like this, the people is going to eventually turn to other alternatives. Thanks for posting this video!