PDA

View Full Version : Balancing the divine masculine and feminine

Old Wolf
28th September 2015, 22:06
We've currently got an imbalance of masculine and feminine energies on the planet.

Many many years ago there wasn't this imbalance. The imbalance stems from sexuality. Men have and have always had a physical need for sexual release, it's different to women. Historically this need wasn't restrained or restricted, it also wasn't over stimulated or taunted. When a man had needs he found a woman who was willing (or eager) to meet those needs. After all, sexual congress is enlivening .. fun. Still it was initiated by men because it took a man being aroused for the congress to occur.

Sometime in the past thousands of years, women realised that they could control men by restricting the fulfillment of those needs .. by not participating in sexual congress with men when they needed it. The result was the gradual growth of the power of women on the planet, a matriarchy. Men chose to be subservient to women in order to have their needs fulfilled. This frustrated men and eventually frustrated them too much.

The backlash was violence against women. The men realised that they were physically stronger and could control women. The result was a patriarchy with men dominating the lives of women. They couldn't force women into consentual congress but they could control other aspects of their lives. The result was systems of control, religious structures of monogomy and ownership. Atomic family units and virtually obligatory sexual congress.

It's obvious today that this structure of relationships is breaking down, divorce rates are just getting worse. What I don't think people realise is why these structures are breaking down nor how we can redress the problems we've created. Everyone has a part to play and everyone needs to recognise their own responsibility in the situation. There is no situation that can play out globally without everyone having contrived for it to be the case.

The fact that we've all been so wrong can only help us to recognise what's right. I don't have a solution but I'm working on my part.

Kindly.

Selkie
28th September 2015, 22:22
...The result was systems of control, religious structures of monogomy and ownership. Atomic family units and virtually obligatory sexual congress.

It's obvious today that this structure of relationships is breaking down, divorce rates are just getting worse...

The breakdown is part of the cure. Sometimes things have to get worse before they can get better.

When the scales are out of balance, they swing wildly before they settle down and come back into balance.

http://darkstarastrology.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/scorpio.jpg

ZooLife
29th September 2015, 00:14
Balance is simply a transition in between extremes.

Its all part of the dance.

http://static.fjcdn.com/gifs/Newtons+cradle_a371b8_4730599.gif

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/474x/11/78/ba/1178baba7ecef915ce73648be6e7776c.jpg

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Kittens-Playing-With-Newtons-Cradle.gif

Is that too extreme?

grannyfranny100
29th September 2015, 00:48
Where did I read the article about some gender changes and how remarkable each found their new role. Can't quite remember, probably some psychology site. The current imbalance has been going on for over 2000 years if you research back far enough. Hope as women regain some power, they will be more sensitive than men have been with us females.

johnh
29th September 2015, 00:58
You mean congress is impotent nowadays. I thought that was Obama's fault - oh you didn't mean that, sorry.

Thanks for attempting to have an intelligent discussion on this matter, sometimes called the war of the sexes, but likely hopeless.

But, no worries, we have entered the time of the divine feminine - goddess rules and that is so special!

The next time there's a noise at the back door during the night, whether it's the wind or some dog smelling something and she says, "Go see what that is" I will politely suggest in a way that won't get me arrested for domestic violence that SHE can borrow my 45 and go see "what that is." Now that's divine chivalry nowadays with all the balancing going on and what not.

I used to have the cleanest garage in Boulder County. This will be lost on some people.

Bubu
29th September 2015, 01:21
"I don't think people realise is why these structures are breaking down.'

That cause has a cause behind it "the ego". Who needs power and controlling?

The solution would be no other than humility love sharing and caring.... playing dancing singing....:sun::Party:

I know I know those Bastards in power are feeding my ego

amor
29th September 2015, 04:56
Last night I found my self in a dreamscape in which I awoke screaming WE ARE SLAVES, WE ARE SLAVES! I have never had a romantic dream and never wanted a child, although I love my great nieces and nephews. I believe I resented the fact that there were no real men around. My relationships with my employers was always very correct and I must now say with glee that if I attended an interview for a job, it would give me pleasure to tell the interviewer that in order to check with my past employers, he would have to hold a SEANCE!

As I look back on the males I have met, my observation is that I have only ever laid eyes on very few males that I could honestly consider real men. Now this is going to insult 50% of people on the planet; however, having read about phyto-hormones secreted in plastic baby bottles and spray products, which result in males having too many female hormones and later being homosexual, and females getting too many estrogens leading to cancers, and having read recently that there has been a deliberate move by the Controllers to feminize men, my observation that real men are disappearing from the planet may be correct.

I find it interesting that men who have had ten children and who suddenly decide to be transsexual will take FEMALE HORMONES to create a female appearance while keeping their male genitals and forming a man/man homosexual couple, when it would be so much more logical to take MALE HORMONES and become a real man.

I do not hate anyone, it is just that in my personal contacts during life, I have found people generally unsatisfying mentally. Thus, I live like a hermit. To the Alien After Life Controllers I say, "If you want a slave, I will not play."

Ewan
29th September 2015, 08:56
I'm coming back as a Bonobo!

But more seriously, amor, please define for me what a 'real' man is. Each individual has (at least) two aspects within them, it's the nature of duality. I'm a man aware of certain female sensitivities within me, I am also spectacularly insensitive at times. I think 'macho' men are too far to one side of the scale, but then I look at the world through the lens of my own being.

I don't think you can blame all predilections on hormones, everything on this level seems to be part of a spectrum where eventually the far left falls into the far right and vice-a-versa.

Ted
29th September 2015, 19:03
Last night I found my self in a dreamscape in which I awoke screaming WE ARE SLAVES, WE ARE SLAVES! I have never had a romantic dream and never wanted a child, although I love my great nieces and nephews. I believe I resented the fact that there were no real men around. My relationships with my employers was always very correct and I must now say with glee that if I attended an interview for a job, it would give me pleasure to tell the interviewer that in order to check with my past employers, he would have to hold a SEANCE!

As I look back on the males I have met, my observation is that I have only ever laid eyes on very few males that I could honestly consider real men. Now this is going to insult 50% of people on the planet; however, having read about phyto-hormones secreted in plastic baby bottles and spray products, which result in males having too many female hormones and later being homosexual, and females getting too many estrogens leading to cancers, and having read recently that there has been a deliberate move by the Controllers to feminize men, my observation that real men are disappearing from the planet may be correct.

I find it interesting that men who have had ten children and who suddenly decide to be transsexual will take FEMALE HORMONES to create a female appearance while keeping their male genitals and forming a man/man homosexual couple, when it would be so much more logical to take MALE HORMONES and become a real man.

I do not hate anyone, it is just that in my personal contacts during life, I have found people generally unsatisfying mentally. Thus, I live like a hermit. To the Alien After Life Controllers I say, "If you want a slave, I will not play."
Thanks for the honest post! You're right about society trying to feminize males. Traditional male roles are looked upon as oppressive and old fashioned. Males as the bread winners, protectors and masculine role model to their children is being undermined and marginalized, especially in the media.
This succeeds in breaking the traditional family apart, which is the backbone of our culture and society.
Schools are particularly aggressive about feminizing boys. Typical male behavior: roughhousing, sports, playing "cowboys and Indians" or similar aggressive type play is discouraged or forbidden. Even fighting, which almost every boy gets involved somewhere along the line, is treated as a criminal act, rather than a trip to the principals office.
Instead, boys are encouraged to express their feelings about subjects as emotionless as math. Schools are actively emasculating young boys.
Feminism, and it's media bullhorn, have villainized masculinity and subsequently diminished manhood to a shadow of its former self. Divorce courts have further driven the spike in through their grossly biased favor towards women.
After seeing a few of their friend's parents go through ugly divorces, two of my boys absolutely refuse to ever get married. This is the direct result of social engineering designed to weaken the fabric of society, making control that much easier.

Selkie
29th September 2015, 19:08
Ted, what you say is absolutely true. I don't believe that women finding their own strength and independence can happen if the strength and masculinity of men is undercut and if men are feminized.

To me, this movie clip says a lot about what women want to see in men. In men. And, perhaps, what men need to do to feel like men? But only men can answer that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWCvi-XvQuo

Ted
29th September 2015, 19:21
I Love Clint! Nevertheless, this type of man scares the **** out of the PTB. They'ed much rather have the man Bruce Jenner turned out to be.

Old Wolf
29th September 2015, 21:10
I don't think there's much value in trying to blame society, medicine, the other sex or even the aliens. This is just mitigation of personal responsibility.

If we're going to solve the problems then we need to be part of the solution. The only way to be a part of the solution is to engage with the problem, on an individual and personal level. Pointing fingers and laying blame is something that comforts us. Sure, we didn't create the problems we're the expression of the end of a long line of slaves playing out the social issues which we're seeing the end impact of. It's tempting to say "it's their fault". The more difficult truth is that we react to the manipulation and enact into reality what the desired result of the manipulation is by failing to take responsibility for it.

If we don't personally address the problem within ourselves then we deserve the negative outcome.

Kindly.

amor
30th September 2015, 05:39
To all those who read my post about men and to those who responded, let me say all their comments are also correct. What I really wanted to say was lacking in the tiny male portion of earth's population that has crossed my path, is that a MAN, in my imagination, has moral fortitude and uprightness and strength exuding out of his pores. I have only observed a tiny minority of those in my life and I hope there are a great many more out there. Perhaps it is not that the quality is lacking in other males, but that it has been submerged by social programming. Also, when so many males seem physically and mentally weak it has the effect of "a little leaven, leaveneth the whole lump" in one's mind.

Old Wolf
1st October 2015, 13:10
I don't have any particular answers on balancing the divine masculine and feminine. But I want to bluntly share the things that are triggering me.

- There's a plethora of women online sharing videos (including those of high insight and intuition) with imbalanced needs. They seek out attention and adoration without realising what they're doing or why they're doing it
- A majority of women who seem to exist just to attract and inspire the sexual attention of men
- An even greater majority of lecherous men paying attention to those women and even encouraging their flaunting
- Wave after wave of desire without satisfaction .. massive marketing campaigns selling using sex, a complete over stimulation of sexual desire
- The breakdown of real relationships
- Growth and promotion of sex as a commodity
- Isolation and rampant self satisfaction of sexual needs
- Satisfaction of the masculine creative urges have virtually disappeared
- Disappearance of the feminine desire to nurture
- Rampant over sexualisation of people at a very young age
- Men still seeking their mother figures and women still looking for the security of a provider
- Monogamy ruling society and law
- The mental programming of objectification
- Men turning to homosexuality for convenience
- Unplanned pregnancy
- Careless pregnancy and breeding
- Generational patterns of abuse continuing to propagate
- Divine sex is missing from the world

This is a topic I've been struggling with for some time now when I recognised my own deficiencies. I've actually changed a lot but also not so much because so many of the issues I'm facing really don't have a simple solution. There's never anything in black and white and perhaps that's a reflection of our own particular shades of the expression of our sexuality? I'm embracing my divine feminine side but my divine masculine also needs attention.

It's almost like sexual expression needs to shift 6 inches. But how and to where?

And yes, I'm frustrated :)

Inmortal719
5th October 2015, 16:41
To all those who read my post about men and to those who responded, let me say all their comments are also correct. What I really wanted to say was lacking in the tiny male portion of earth's population that has crossed my path, is that a MAN, in my imagination, has moral fortitude and uprightness and strength exuding out of his pores. I have only observed a tiny minority of those in my life and I hope there are a great many more out there. Perhaps it is not that the quality is lacking in other males, but that it has been submerged by social programming. Also, when so many males seem physically and mentally weak it has the effect of "a little leaven, leaveneth the whole lump" in one's mind.

I'd blame social culture, as said above there are massive marketing campaigns selling the wrong idea of how to be a men and what do women want or supposed to be looking for, resulting in men turning to homosexuality for forgetting what is in their genes, also people usually put women on a pedestal creating the idea that women are super exclusive and that men have to do anything(almost like throw themselves at women's feet) in order to have someone want to be with you or to have her feel that you earned her, for having a sucessful love life and this is going to sound funny but you need to study animal behaviour and translate that into human behaviour, I don't mean that you have to throw leaves into the air and act all rude and stuff but we are so much like animals when finding our mate, What do women want?
Protection and someone who they find they can provide mental and phisical stability. Men have to make decisions not women but for that to happen you need to be someone who ''knows'' what to do ALWAYS..
Confidence, courage(the part when someone doesn't fear what's going to happen next, present and future, not necessarily fighiting stuff but how you feel around others) Someone who stands above all others, who doesn't need permission, LEADERS..

How many times have you heard of a women taking a beating and you find it shocking that she STILLS LOOKS for him and even SAYS SHE LOVES HIM even thought it is mentally and phisical abusive to herself? I'm not saying that you have to be a woman beater but you have to analize what does that men represents to her (all of the above) That is why douchebags have plenty of ladies around them but you don't necessarily have to be a d!ck....
Money doesn't matter but if you take a couple of my points you will find that those men represente all of the above, confidence, courage, protection, that creates attraction those men take total control over women and does not care about anything or what the world thinks of them...
Why does rich men get a lot of women even though money doesn't matter? Because of the confidence that they demonstrate, the leadership that they represent and although they're not the toughest, they do not fear anything because they would have the means to get what they want or please... (social culture are also modifying women's mind into thinking about superficial stuff some much so they start to think that because of someone who is rich can provide and fullfill her needs then it should be attractive)
I've done a lot of research and experiments, I don't care if they find me offensive sometimes but believe me it works plus I am not going marry every single women I like or say hi to, and in the end they all giggle and like me and end up giving away their numbers haha...
This is a very extensive subject and I don't know if I can explain myself clearly in english but I hope I made some general points clear....
This is the tiny male portion that Amor rarely see in men these days..
No offense to any men or women was intended in the writing of this post :P!

seah
5th October 2015, 18:24

I'd blame social culture, as said above there are massive marketing campaigns selling the wrong idea of how to be a men and what do women want or supposed to be looking for, resulting in men turning to homosexuality for forgetting what is in their genes, also people usually put women on a pedestal creating the idea that women are super exclusive and that men have to do anything(almost like throw themselves at women's feet) in order to have someone want to be with you or to have her feel that you earned her, for having a sucessful love life and this is going to sound funny but you need to study animal behaviour and translate that into human behaviour, I don't mean that you have to throw leaves into the air and act all rude and stuff but we are so much like animals when finding our mate, What do women want?
Protection and someone who they find they can provide mental and phisical stability. Men have to make decisions not women but for that to happen you need to be someone who ''knows'' what to do ALWAYS..
Confidence, courage(the part when someone doesn't fear what's going to happen next, present and future, not necessarily fighiting stuff but how you feel around others) Someone who stands above all others, who doesn't need permission, LEADERS..

How many times have you heard of a women taking a beating and you find it shocking that she STILLS LOOKS for him and even SAYS SHE LOVES HIM even thought it is mentally and phisical abusive to herself? I'm not saying that you have to be a woman beater but you have to analize what does that men represents to her (all of the above) That is why douchebags have plenty of ladies around them but you don't necessarily have to be a d!ck....
Money doesn't matter but if you take a couple of my points you will find that those men represente all of the above, confidence, courage, protection, that creates attraction those men take total control over women and does not care about anything or what the world thinks of them...
Why does rich men get a lot of women even though money doesn't matter? Because of the confidence that they demonstrate, the leadership that they represent and although they're not the toughest, they do not fear anything because they would have the means to get what they want or please... (social culture are also modifying women's mind into thinking about superficial stuff some much so they start to think that because of someone who is rich can provide and fullfill her needs then it should be attractive)
I've done a lot of research and experiments, I don't care if they find me offensive sometimes but believe me it works plus I am not going marry every single women I like or say hi to, and in the end they all giggle and like me and end up giving away their numbers haha...
This is a very extensive subject and I don't know if I can explain myself clearly in english but I hope I made some general points clear....
This is the tiny male portion that Amor rarely see in men these days..
No offense to any men or women was intended in the writing of this post :P!

I feel that "moral fortitude" is lacking in both genders, it's more of a humanity issue. Society, worldwide has deteriorated morally and intellectually, and as inmortal points out, this has not happened completely by our own hand, it has been part of a greater agenda to maintain power and control over the masses. Times are a changing, though...