PDA

View Full Version : "I Was There"... Imagine, John Lennon Isn't Dead!

Valley
29th September 2015, 22:27
Is Lennon still alive? You be the judge...
This is a song, "I Was There", from the movie "Let Him Be" (2009)... In which a Lennon look-a-like Mark Staycer stars and also performs all the new "Lennon" songs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ig6pI3F63PM
But is it really Lennon himself?
Have a look at this evidence...http://mileswmathis.com/lennon.pdf

risveglio
29th September 2015, 22:44
Seems like a stretch to me.

Valley
29th September 2015, 22:52
Yeah... Sometimes it's good to stretch. :) How did you like the song?

Snoweagle
29th September 2015, 23:02
If I had heard that piece without knowing this preamble of the thread I would have said it was John Lennon or close enough that I would happily hear more from whomever the artist is, was or intends to be. The voice resonance, the stanza of lyrics, the "beatlesque" guitar licks and the overall tempo would be classic Lennon. Great lyrics for the end of world party too, so prospects of being Lennon even higher.

We loved Lennon for the mood he gave us all and if this man and group are able to repeat that in some way, good for them, go for it:-)

But they must do it based on their own work, bad mistake to market them against Lennon. Will do them more harm than good. This piece is good, I enjoyed it for what it was not because of any reverance I may or not have for Lennon:-)

When does "Elvis" arrive?

Lifebringer
29th September 2015, 23:03
Always dug his funky guitar music. Sounds like him, but not sure. Are the stars staging their deaths to get away from dark side? Who knows.

risveglio
29th September 2015, 23:22
Yeah... Sometimes it's to the stretch. :) How did you like the song?

Song works but is it Peter McNamee or Mark Stacyer

Valley
29th September 2015, 23:29
Staycer... Here's another clip with some better close-ups...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEX_7FYmSBk

Yeah... Sometimes it's to the stretch. :) How did you like the song?

Song works but is it Peter McNamee or Mark Stacyer

Snookie
29th September 2015, 23:43
I just do not think this is Lennon. When I think about how many people used to come up to me when I was younger and say they saw me at a place I know I was never at, I know how easy it can be to mistake one person for someone else.

Lennon may very well have arranged his death (as some people claim), but if he did, why the hell would he ever want to come back and become a "Star" again? If you go to that much trouble to get out of Dodge you just don't start recording songs again imho.

Valley
30th September 2015, 00:07
I just do not think this is Lennon. When I think about how many people used to come up to me when I was younger and say they saw me at a place I know I was never at, I know how easy it can be to mistake one person for someone else.

Lennon may very well have arranged his death (as some people claim), but if he did, why the hell would he ever want to come back and become a "Star" again? If you go to that much trouble to get out of Dodge you just don't start recording songs again imho.

Maybe he still has 'messages' he wishes to share and loves what 'he does'... and maybe he was being 'hounded' by folks who saw he looks Identical to 'Lennon' and wanted them to 'back off'. The movie in the first clip is saying "Let Him Be", the title.

Mike
30th September 2015, 00:29
He's dead guys:)

No one wants this to be true more than me. He's a huge hero of mine. I've probably read 10 books on the man. Maybe more. Watched endless interviews. What I'm saying is, if we had a John Lennon trivia night, I'd win. I know nearly everything there is to know about Lennon. I'm not bragging either. It's actually weird how much I know.

Very few cultural figures excite me. Maybe a handful. If the Pope were kneeling outside my bedroom door in prayer, I'd wordlessly walk over the man on my way to the bathroom to take a sh!t. I could care less about that guy. But if Lennon were alive, I'd walk (backwards) to the ends of the earth to meet him. But the man is gone folks. Gone...

Omni
30th September 2015, 00:40
Lennon was an MKULTRA political dissident assassination IMHO. Very dead if I had to take a rational guess. Reason why I almost know he was assassinated rather than lone gunman'd is his potency and brightness of his soul. If Lennon, Marley, MLK, JFK, and many others assassinated by the same source(IMHO if i had to guess) were not killed the world would be a very different place.

Just think of all the beatles fans that would wake up if Lennon started making youtube documentaries of the global conspiracy or something of that nature. I believe it is societal engineering and prevention of awakening oriented assassinations with all of the celebs I named.

I agree with Mike.

Mike
30th September 2015, 00:48
Lennon was an MKULTRA political dissident assassination IMHO. Very dead if I had to take a rational guess. Reason why I almost know he was assassinated rather than lone gunman'd is his potency and brightness of his soul. If Lennon, Marley, MLK, JFK, and many others assassinated by the same source(IMHO if i had to guess) were not killed the world would be a very different place.

Just think of all the beatles fans that would wake up if Lennon started making youtube documentaries of the global conspiracy or something of that nature. I believe it is societal engineering and prevention of awakening oriented assassinations with all of the celebs I named.

I agree with Mike.

i think youve hit it on the head, Onmni..
A_dJNzDo8SQ

Valley
30th September 2015, 01:07
Please also share your thoughts on the song in first video too if you would... I'm curious how you would all analyze that also. I think it's 'spot on' for a Lennon song, in many ways. Did you guys enjoy it?

I wouldn't have shared this if I didn't already see some compelling evidence... So have a look at this, then tell me what you think...http://mileswmathis.com/lennon.pdf

He's dead guys:)

No one wants this to be true more than me. He's a huge hero of mine. I've probably read 10 books on the man. Maybe more. Watched endless interviews. What I'm saying is, if we had a John Lennon trivia night, I'd win. I know nearly everything there is to know about Lennon. I'm not bragging either. It's actually weird how much I know.

Very few cultural figures excite me. Maybe a handful. If the Pope were kneeling outside my bedroom door in prayer, I'd wordlessly walk over the man on my way to the bathroom to take a sh!t. I could care less about that guy. But if Lennon were alive, I'd walk (backwards) to the ends of the earth to meet him. But the man is gone folks. Gone...

Mike
30th September 2015, 01:26
hi valley,

the song does sound (musically) sort of what a mid to late 70's Lennon song might sound like. my opinion: his best work was with the plastic ono band. later there was a lot of political sloganeering and just, well, corniness. hate to say it!

this song, vocally, doesnt sound at all like Lennon's nasally delivery. thats just my opinion. i enjoyed it and the idea of a living Lennon as a sort of novelty, but not enough to take too seriously.

:)

Valley
30th September 2015, 01:32
Cool... Here's another song from the movie...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iz35JaRGOw

hi valley,

the song does sound (musically) sort of what a mid to late 70's Lennon song might sound like. my opinion: his best work was with the plastic ono band. later there was a lot of political sloganeering and just, well, corniness. hate to say it!

this song, vocally, doesnt sound at all like Lennon's nasally delivery. thats just my opinion. i enjoyed it and the idea of a living Lennon as a sort of novelty, but not enough to take too seriously.

:)

Valley
30th September 2015, 08:33
Probably good that people aren't going for this, as he wants you to "Let Him Be" anyway. :)
Here's 'Staycer' once more...

Valley
30th September 2015, 14:27
Has anyone gone through the large PDF data file yet, (now in OP) and would like to comment on? It shows all of the 'identical' physical similarities between the current 'Mark Staycer' and the historical Lennon... including matching scars, moles, and facial features... and much more.

Star Mariner
30th September 2015, 15:26
Looks a lot like him, but it plainly and obviously isn't Lennon to my eye. Good impersonation, good look alike, but that's all it is. People of that calibre, profile and status, do not and cannot fake their deaths and get away with it. The deception would not last 35 years without exposure. It would not last 35 minutes in my opinion. To be honest, I think it's even more daft than the 'Elvis isn't dead' thing.

Lennon died -was 'taken out'- in 1980. A tragedy (and travesty) but he's dead, long dead.

Valley
30th September 2015, 18:14
Thank for stopping in Mariner, and sharing your views... but you haven't addressed any of the evidence in the PDF... that's what I'd like to hear thoughts on a bit now... and other thoughts about the two new songs from the movie and the clip below. Is everyone able to have a look at that PDF file? It sure doesn't appear so.

Lennon would be looking a bit different now after 30+ years, but, his moles, scars and such should still match up... and they do with the honorable 'Mr Staycer'. It's all laid out in the PDF file.

In my view the movie, "Let Him Be", is about what happened when people started recognizing him and started trying to track him down and press him on the issue of having the same identicle features as the legendary Lennon.

Here's a movie trailer, which is about the same as the first video in the OP, but with a different audio track with dialogue from the movie...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuSjF9rw82Y

Looks a lot like him, but it plainly and obviously isn't Lennon to my eye. Good impersonation, good look alike, but that's all it is. People of that calibre, profile and status, do not and cannot fake their deaths and get away with it. The deception would not last 35 years without exposure. It would not last 35 minutes in my opinion. To be honest, I think it's even more daft than the 'Elvis isn't dead' thing.

Lennon died -was 'taken out'- in 1980. A tragedy (and travesty) but he's dead, long dead.

Valley
1st October 2015, 06:53
"Imagine"... Just Imagine...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2zb1R4arQU

conk
1st October 2015, 18:09
Lennon would look much older than this guy. He doesn't really look like Lennon either, only mildly so.

Valley
2nd October 2015, 16:37
Welcome... These vids are from several years ago, but perhaps he's been taking very good care of himself... gardening, eating well, meditation, sleeping well, etc.
Like this woman here...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6oJA_xhTa8
Lennon would look much older than this guy. He doesn't really look like Lennon either, only mildly so.
Have you looked at all data/evidence in the PDF file and have any comments on that? Noone seems to want to look at the data there... seems rather odd to me on a site like this.

Sean
2nd October 2015, 22:18
Lennon is dead and McCartney is really McCartney.

Not everything is a conspiracy.

Valley
2nd October 2015, 23:37
Welcome...
You think so... but unless we were there ourselves how can one be so sure? I don't think "everything is a conspiracy", as you say... not even close. Have you seen me speak of any other here on Avalon? Have you looked at all the data in the PDF file yet?... Anything to comment on that material? Nobody has addressed any of it yet... and McCartney was never mentioned here until you brought him up.

But, on the lighter side... What did you think of the music posted from the movie?... What do you think of 'Staycer's' Lennon?

Peace...
-----------------------------------------------------
Here's an interview with the director of the movie, Peter McNamee, which includes other songs from the soundtrack, and several audio clips from the movie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfEQ9S50GpU&feature=em-upload_owner
(Has anyone else seen or heard of this movie before, "Let Him Be"? Haven't watched yet myself, as I just discovered this a couple days ago.)

Valley
10th October 2015, 06:53
Happy Birthday Bro!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNcJ3jYOQGg
...And one more new song from movie, Let Him Be...
"Wrap Your Arms Around Me"...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDsN5rXQpJ8

transiten
10th October 2015, 09:05
What do you mean? That Stacey is Lennon! NO WAY! Have you ever heared of talented imitators? We have that every Sunday on Swedish radio, and this one is not even a very talented one. I love Lennon and in the peacemovment I've sang Imagine hundreds of times. I'm also a voice coach, this guy doesn't have the timbre and glitches of Lennon, it's too hasty and the guitar playing is too stiff and although he is a look alike it's not him.

Also how would it be possible for Yoko Ono and his son Sean to fake this all these years? Or do you mean they don't know about this guy or that they are meeting now and then secretely?

Valley
10th October 2015, 23:17
Thanks for passing by and sharing your views Transiten... but have you looked at the extensive evidence discussed in the PDF file showing that 'Staycer' is most likely Lennon himself? The best evidence is towards the end of the file, so many probably never get that far.
The researcher of the info in the PDF file is professional portrait artist Miles Mathias. Here's one image he discusses in the PDF which seems to clearly show a doctored image of Lennon and alleged killer Mark Chapman... Chapman appears to be drawn in after the image was taken, and someone seems to have forgotten to 'draw in' one of his eyes and the top of his head is too short! This photo was supposed to have been evidence that Chapman was with Lennon just hours before the shooting.
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/attachment.php?attachmentid=31508&cid=1&stc=1

Mike Gorman
11th October 2015, 05:39
This is simply clutching at straws - I can follow your reasoning, which is plausible in the theoretical 'N space' but there is too much weight against it being so-besides the similarity is only very superficial and the vocal signature is entirely different - I have known Lennon's appearance and voice since I was 5 years old - I'm 57, this just does not resonate with me at all-it's up to you what you believe but it is highly improbable!

transiten
11th October 2015, 08:24
Ok Valley, I started reading but had other things to do just then, I will read it through since I engaged myself in the first place and that a strong synchronicity happened in the other Lennon thread that made me pick up my guitar, open "Lennon the Solo Years" songbook singing/playing Imagine for the 1:st time in many years...

And 2 minutes after I now started reading my neighbour plays Imagine with John Lennon...

...and in the exact moment I read "screaming girls" my neighbours daughter starts screaming...

Now, should this imply that The Beatles didn't understand anything of this from start and then just couldn't or would not want to get out of being part of this psy-op-intelligence scheme? And I don't get if this article implies Lennons engagement in the peacemovement should have been all fake?

Since English is not my 1:st language and the plot is rather complicated I don't follow all the turns of selling publishing rights etc. I was surprised and blown away though by the thorough investigation of this guy but I have not the energy nor competence to decern whether it's corrrect.

Also I find it strange how someone who is not a psychopath can continue living with such a hughe lie and also Yoko Ono faking this Lennon memorial in Central Park and all the rest...

And the alleged murderer? Isn't he recognized by pple or has he had facial surgery right after the "killing"?

Would be interesting if someone else would care to read the PDF; am I the only one so far? I'm bewildered and don't know what to believe. I've been singing Imagine hundreds of times and now the writer says the lyrics were about destroying Christianity :confused: ...and that it might be others involved writing the lyrics..or am I - Mercury has not gained speed from retrogradation - misunderstanding that part?

Valley
12th October 2015, 18:41
I'm mainly just following the evidence in the PDF file that seems very straightforward to me... have you looked at that yet?
Thanks for chiming in with your thoughts/views.
Peace...
This is simply clutching at straws - I can follow your reasoning, which is plausible in the theoretical 'N space' but there is too much weight against it being so-besides the similarity is only very superficial and the vocal signature is entirely different - I have known Lennon's appearance and voice since I was 5 years old - I'm 57, this just does not resonate with me at all-it's up to you what you believe but it is highly improbable!

transiten
12th October 2015, 19:40
I'm mainly just following the evidence in the PDF file that seems very straightforward to me... have you looked at that yet?
Peace...

Of course I have read the PDF!? Otherwise I would not be able to ask the questions i did...I don't follow you now:confused: Oh sorry, I thought you were answering my post above :waving:

Valley
12th October 2015, 23:32
Yes, I was speaking to, and quoting GalaxyHorse, not you... but I found your previous posting quite interesting with those synchronicities you mentioned. As far as all your suppositions and questions... I think Lennon & Beatles were quite a positive influence for this world overall. If he's still around and the evidence which shows this, are the subjects I'm interested in and why I shared this with everyone here. The details surrounding his motives for 'disappearing' is something we're just speculating on here... maybe he was shot, but recovered in secret... maybe he was threatened at gunpoint by some 'Officials' and told to 'vanish' and was 'helped' to 'go underground'... I don't know. I wouldn't want to play any part in trying to diminish his character in any ways... I would just assume he had his own reasons which he felt were best at the time, or he was 'forced' to by some 'agency' or such.

The main thing I'd like everyone to consider is just to look at this information I recently discovered in this PDF file http://mileswmathis.com/lennon.pdf which points to a good likelihood that Lennon is still alive. All the personal speculations for motives in the PDF are not relevant to the fact that he could be still 'with us'... which I think he still is, after studying the data presented in this PDF.

All the Best...

PS... One *BONUS* Lennon tune:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qp9dc9im3-M

Peace...

Of course I have read the PDF!? Otherwise I would not be able to ask the questions i did...I don't follow you now:confused: Oh sorry, I thought you were answering my post above :waving:
--------------------------------------------------------------------
(PREVIOUS POST) :

Ok Valley, I started reading but had other things to do just then, I will read it through since I engaged myself in the first place and that a strong synchronicity happened in the other Lennon thread that made me pick up my guitar, open "Lennon the Solo Years" songbook singing/playing Imagine for the 1:st time in many years...

And 2 minutes after I now started reading my neighbour plays Imagine with John Lennon...

...and in the exact moment I read "screaming girls" my neighbours daughter starts screaming...

Now, should this imply that The Beatles didn't understand anything of this from start and then just couldn't or would not want to get out of being part of this psy-op-intelligence scheme? And I don't get if this article implies Lennons engagement in the peacemovement should have been all fake?

Since English is not my 1:st language and the plot is rather complicated I don't follow all the turns of selling publishing rights etc. I was surprised and blown away though by the thorough investigation of this guy but I have not the energy nor competence to decern whether it's corrrect.

Also I find it strange how someone who is not a psychopath can continue living with such a hughe lie and also Yoko Ono faking this Lennon memorial in Central Park and all the rest...

And the alleged murderer? Isn't he recognized by pple or has he had facial surgery right after the "killing"?

Would be interesting if someone else would care to read the PDF; am I the only one so far? I'm bewildered and don't know what to believe. I've been singing Imagine hundreds of times and now the writer says the lyrics were about destroying Christianity :confused: ...and that it might be others involved writing the lyrics..or am I - Mercury has not gained speed from retrogradation - misunderstanding that part?

transiten
14th October 2015, 18:54
Hmmmm, interesting points, good material for a detective story. Check out the synchronicities that happened as I posted in the other Lennon thread:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?85908-John-Lennon-s-75th-Birthday&p=1008424&viewfull=1#post1008424

Also the son of one of my best friends resembles Lennon a lot.

Valley
17th October 2015, 08:57
Ahhhh... nice to see some flexibility around here. You seem to have a special connection to Lennon for some reason... interesting.

All the Best...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJplQmYlfgw

Hmmmm, interesting points, good material for a detective story. Check out the synchronicities that happened as I posted in the other Lennon thread:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?85908-John-Lennon-s-75th-Birthday&p=1008424&viewfull=1#post1008424

Also the son of one of my best friends resembles Lennon a lot.

Akasha
17th October 2015, 19:41
Thanks for starting this thread, Valley. Whilst reserving judgement on the is he/isn't he subject, I found the pdf fascinating, especially regarding Sgt. Pepper, and in particular the following paragraph:

Who is Sgt. Pepper? Well, just listen to the first line of the lyrics of the first song:

It was twenty years ago today, Sgt. Pepper taught the band to play.

The album came out in 1967, so twenty years ago it was 1947. First year of the CIA, which leads us in. Of course, the Beatles weren't American, they were British, so we should look at what the British Secret Service was up to in 1947. The research isn't difficult, which makes it all the more surprising no one has done it. Google on “Pepper MI6” and you find a Major John Pepper who was head of BSC in 1947. What is BSC? According to Wikipedia and Google Books, BSC is “the SIS cover organization in the United States.” SIS is just another name for MI6, the British equivalent of CIA. Pepper succeeded William Stephenson as chair of BSC. The BSC is the British Security Coordination, which even Wikipedia now admits was a covert organization set up in New York City in 1940 upon the authorization of Winston Churchill “to mobilize pro-British opinion in the US.” This “massive propaganda campaign” was mobilized from Rockefeller Center. It was supported by the OSS, the precursor of the CIA. The front for the BSC was the British Passport Control Office. Notable employees of BSC include Roald Dahl—who wrote Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (Willie Wonka), Ian Fleming (James Bond), the screenwriter Eric Maschwitz (later BBC and ITV head and creator of Doctor Who), Dorothy Maclean (Findhorn Foundation), and David Ogilvy (the father of advertising). As you can see from this list, the propaganda campaign extended into the arts, including literature and—as we now see—popular music. The Beatles themselves are telling you that the BSC “taught the band to play.”

Blue pill or red pill, anyone?

Watching the movie now. Why not? - it's Saturday night.

Valley
18th October 2015, 06:27
Welcome Akasha... and thanks for sharing your views. There is a lot of information in that pdf... the guy who wrote it offers many of his personal opinions mixed in with all the data he presents, so the file is rather good size. I'm more interested in the actual data, new movie, and new music than in the speculations and interpretations the author makes. I'll wait until I get more data so I don't jump to any false conclusions about all the reasonings for his 'apparent' survival.

Any thoughts on the song in the original post?

Peace...

PS... I also ordered a copy of the DVD for the movie "Let Him Be"... so I'll be sharing about that also after I see it.

Circe
18th October 2015, 12:47
John Lennon was a great Guy, a musical genius. Mark Staycer is an okay impersonator at best. John Lennon was murdered on Dec 8th 1980. I'm just a Beatles fan and John Lennon fan of over 47 years so what do I know?

Valley
19th October 2015, 02:55
Welcome Circe... Glad you've joined the conversation and shared your views. There's no need for us all to agree on any of this, so I won't argue with you... but any thoughts on what you think of the song in the original post, compared to a 'vintage' Lennon one? Would you be interested in watching the 2009 movie "Let Him Be"... which also suggests that Lennon could still be 'kickin'?

Here's a little comparison... same song... first Lennon, then 'Staycer'...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkcRZSdc8us

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQyi1zOFSA8

John Lennon was a great Guy, a musical genius. Mark Staycer is an okay impersonator at best. John Lennon was murdered on Dec 8th 1980. I'm just a Beatles fan and John Lennon fan of over 47 years so what do I know?
Blessings...

Valley
29th October 2015, 20:26
Here's the full Lennon movie with the new music... Someone recently posted it up to YouTube. I just received the movie and 'Extras' DVDs and watched them a couple days ago... Highly recommended for any Lennon fan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sD2ajWzj8c
Also, here's another little musical clip from the 'Extras' DVD...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvLsWFcK2Ck

Paul
19th October 2016, 00:27
Have a look at this evidence...http://mileswmathis.com/lennon.pdf
Miles Mathis just did a little update to this lennon.pdf, adding a second P.S., with a few more correlations that another reader noted.

I find the evidence Miles presents that the real Lennon lives, as shown in that 2009 "Let Him Be" movie, to be very compelling.

The couple dozen pages on related conspiracies involving Apple Music, Sony, Apple Computer, MI5, GCHQ, NSA, CIA, Blackrock, Blackstone, Michael Jackson, EMI, MCA, Rockefellers, etc, is also intriguing, and I suspect contains quite a bit of truth.

conk
21st October 2016, 17:33

I'm not sure. If you watch several videos about McCartney's death, you begin to have doubts. Not a huge proponent of the theory, but some of the facts give pause. There is some real evidence and a ton of anecdotal evidence.

Akasha
21st October 2016, 20:36

I'm not sure. If you watch several videos about McCartney's death, you begin to have doubts. Not a huge proponent of the theory, but some of the facts give pause. There is some real evidence and a ton of anecdotal evidence.

I think he's the real (living) deal (check fairly recent rockin' performance below) although the "Let Him Be" movie is obviously another story and I'd encourage folk to watch it (https://thepiratebay.org/torrent/6911200/Let.Him.Be.2009.DVDRip.XviD-_aAF) before forming an opinion. It's a good film either way!

7a8j_LEryAs