PDA

View Full Version : Mother-to-be stunned to see face of dead grandfather kissing unborn baby on scan

chancy
1st October 2015, 16:25
Hello Everyone:
Just when you gave up hope that love can pass through the veil we get a great story of a grandfather who wants to kiss the cheek of his grand daughter and let his loved ones know he's with them. This is very surreal.
Please follow the link to see the pictures. It's the highlight of this article.
Thanks
chancy

Link:
https://ca.news.yahoo.com/mum-stunned-see-face-dead-080236475.html

Article:
Mother-to-be stunned to see face of dead grandfather kissing unborn baby o
n scan
Yahoo Canada News – 8 hours ago September 1, 2015

A pregnant woman was shocked to see what appeared to be the face of her late grandad in her baby scan picture.

Jade Hornsby, 21, visited Harley Street for the scan, and was stunned to see the apparent profile of her late granddad Jack Hornsby - who passed away in 2007 - in the corner of the 4D image.

Jade, from Dagenham, East London, said: “It’s really spooky. It looks just like him, and you can see him more clearly than my daughter.

"The lips are puckering up as if he’s about to kiss her on the cheek. You can make out the eyes, nose and mouth so clearly.”

Jack’s profile was unmistakable to his family in the 4D scan picture

It was Jade’s mum, Lesley Bineham, 47, who instantly recognised Jack - a sighting that has delighted the family.

The full-time single mum said: “We just couldn’t believe it. It’s as if he’s blessing her in the womb.

"I found it really comforting. I have good memories of my grandfather. It is like someone was looking over her.”

Credit: SWNS - Lacey-Mae will be two this month

The image was taken in July 2013 when Jade was 30 weeks pregnant. Her daughter, Lacey-Mae Head, was born in October 2013 at Queens Hospital, Romford.

Ol' Roy
2nd October 2015, 01:39
My sister-in-law got pregnant, but lost the baby at about 3 months pregnant. It wasn't long she was pregnant again. Worried about the new baby, they did an ultrasound on her. They showed us the images(my wife was an ultrasound tech). You could see 2 images! No double exposure my wife said! Strange but true! There was only 1 baby at birth!

Jane Tripp
2nd October 2015, 04:11
To me, that's a very clear image and it does look just like the little girl's great grandfather. That's an amazing gift to the family and a wonderful picture for the child when she's old enough to understand.

Professor_Campbell
2nd October 2015, 04:29
:flower:

My guess is that a very spiritual message has been sent, and received.
Beautiful post.

Thank you Chancy