PDA

View Full Version : ET and Black Project Tech/AI ~ Omnisense w/ Alfred Lambremont Webre

Omni
3rd October 2015, 09:19
deleted---

Bill Ryan
3rd October 2015, 12:51
Yes. Many thanks. :thumbsup:

I have an increasingly strong idea that there's a previously experimental remote influencing program that has now gone operational.

I may write more about this, separately, in the coming weeks. If I'm right, and I hope I'm not, this will be very important indeed for us all to understand — and quickly, too.

Omni
3rd October 2015, 13:12
Yes. Many thanks. :thumbsup:

I have an increasingly strong idea that there's a previously experimental remote influencing program that has now gone operational.

I may write more about this, separately, in the coming weeks. If I'm right, and I hope I'm not, this will be very important indeed for us all to understand — and quickly, too.

I'm eager to hear your thoughts on it if that happens. And I can give you any data/information/my testimony you need on it where you may want pieces of the puzzle filled in if you would like(in PM or in the thread). I know remote influencing extremely well... I have had a plethora of black ops experiences done to me via directed energy weapons, and also quite a lot of ET contact related to what is happening on Earth relating to remote influencing. It is a very deep field. I detect it very commonly after having my eyes forcibly opened to what really goes on(which was a benefit of my targeting)...

Hervé
3rd October 2015, 13:37
You sure put the "Thought Police" hard at work, Omni... and very glad you can make some sense of it all!

Limor Wolf
3rd October 2015, 13:41
This is immensely valuable, a straight talk about the issues most don't usually inspect. Much gratitude, Omniverse, for putting your life details and your understanding of AI and Extraterrestrials relation to it on the table. You are not alone..
Our planet is under tremendous impact, and citizens may not yet figure that one out, I feel that Bill is right in his saying that there is a remote influencing program in operation, not so much as an experiment, this is possibly not needed anymore. The spiritual aspect as a forward solution could be a very necessary bone to chew on

Omni
3rd October 2015, 13:49
This is immensely valuable, a straight talk about the issues most don't want to inspect. Much gratitude, Omniverse, for putting your life details and your understanding of AI and Extraterrestrials relation to it on the table. You are not alone..
Our planet is under tremendous impact, and citizens may not figure that one out, I feel Bill is right when saying that there is a remote influencing program in operation, not so much as an experiment, this is not needed anymore.
I totally agree that it's barely an experiment these days. Almost all the black project tech I have experienced seems perfected. Now they are figuring out what they can learn about genetics and the soul(and ET civilization).

I'd say a lot of targeting does have an element of experimentation still. But it isn't the effectiveness of the technologies they are experimenting on, it is the effect the technologies have on the environment(aka genetics/soul).

Thank you Herve and Limor for replies(and Bill too). I appreciate any feedback about this as it is brand new some of it(like surveillance based electronic telepathy/virtual reality). I was insecure about posting it because it is so new, some people just reject anything that is new.... So its welcome to see positive feedback.

I have already been tortured severely a half dozen times for this video, so I know it's over the target...

Limor Wolf
3rd October 2015, 14:13
This is immensely valuable, a straight talk about the issues most don't want to inspect. Much gratitude, Omniverse, for putting your life details and your understanding of AI and Extraterrestrials relation to it on the table. You are not alone..
Our planet is under tremendous impact, and citizens may not figure that one out, I feel Bill is right when saying that there is a remote influencing program in operation, not so much as an experiment, this is not needed anymore.
I totally agree that it's barely an experiment these days. Almost all the black project tech I have experienced seems perfected. Now they are figuring out what they can learn about genetics and the soul(and ET civilization).

I'd say a lot of targeting does have an element of experimentation still. But it isn't the effectiveness of the technologies they are experimenting on, it is the effect the technologies have on the environment(aka genetics/soul).

Thank you Herve and Limor for replies(and Bill too). I appreciate any feedback about this as it is brand new some of it(like surveillance based electronic telepathy/virtual reality). I was insecure about posting it because it is so new, some people just reject anything that is new.... So its welcome to see positive feedback.

I have already been tortured severely a half dozen times for this video, so I know it's over the target...

Sending good vibes to clear the field around you, Omni, the soul is their final purpose, genetics is the specialty of the Annunaki for thousands and thousands of years, they may not have much to perfect there.. but it's the essence- the spirit that is the 'holy grail' for them . Taking the human vehicle before high consciousness hits the planet's ground is their immidiate goal, and as you mentioned, AI, deep embeded programming, demonic possesion, frequency war, implanting of society and occultic technological means are all at use.

We are not able to stand our ground if the awarness to that is low, if conversation is non-existant, or if diagnosis is mistaken. So thank you so much for pressing it forward, there are solutions, and thanks so much for being here, doing what you do Omni

Omni
3rd October 2015, 14:29
genetics is the specialty of the Annunaki for thousands and thousands of years, they may not have much to perfect there..
I agree the ETs don't. But the humans do I surmise(maybe they know it all too, doubt it about the soul though). The humans don't know everything. When it comes to anunnaki I believe they know the soul 100% as well. Basically that means they know what affects the soul(IE: how it grows, how it is programmed), what the soul does, what the soul is, different types of souls, how soul is created, etc. I have been shown knowledge of the soul by both polarities of ETs that reaches unheard of levels. When ETs simulate me, its like its exactly me. Black project AI(humans) is also very good at that in many situations but for some ET souls they do not have it all mapped out in a sophisticated enough manner. So the humans do not know the soul enough perhaps to do that. It is something they are no doubt learning day by day from what I've observed(in depth thought surveillance is a tool of this).

I have zero doubt the most advanced dark ETs understand the science of the soul. One ET contact I had said that both sides understand everything science has to offer. One way they could figure it all out is through the mapping electromagnetics topic covered in the video. All thoughtforms are finite, and all truth is encoded into thoughtforms and electromagnetics. Every thoughtform involves a physical structure of electrical signals and/or electromagnetics, and all of those signals/EM signatures can be reproduced by technology, and therefore documented and experimented with.

We are not able to stand our ground if the awarness to that is low, if conversation is non-existant, or if diagnosis is mistaken. So thanks, for pressing it forward and thanks so much for being here, doing what you do Omni ~

I totally agree. I get flack for promoting material that makes people uncomfortable or fearful. Reason why I do it is because awareness of these technologies is a huge way how to beat them. Honestly it annoys me when I see new age sources say how to beat mind control. They are almost always wrong from my experiences. But there are ways to combat it...

Omni
3rd October 2015, 14:53
If I'm right, and I hope I'm not, this will be very important indeed for us all to understand — and quickly, too.
This is a major motivation of my activism to make people aware of these technologies, and also prepare them for potential contact with it. I can equip people with proper tools to exercise necessary caution I feel in some circumstances. I get punished dearly for it. Also I do not look forward to getting known if that happens, as it will just affect me a lot as I'm pretty sensitive and I've been set up to be character assassinated. I just can't remain silent after what I have witnessed. Nobody knows the cutting edge because the best whistleblowers are a decade or two behind or more. I can't sit by idle, even if I wanted to(my work satiates me spiritually).

(bolded in case people are skimming quickly and may miss it):
To get a good cutting edge picture of these technologies capabilities I would start with targeted individual information. Here is a good place to start, a clip from my upcoming quasi-documentary:
FbE-tO3rNTQ

Here is my book preview if you would like further research, i recommend the Covert Transhumanism Era for research on the "Operation" that is not only just operational recently, but has been fully operational since about 1984(my birth year), and even prior to that with some major programs... Of course it has gotten more sophisticated over time and has now reached a level of technological saturation it is quite abundant. But the overall plan is something ETs have drawn up, and the cabal have had an idea of the plan for decades in the higher ups according to one of my ET contacts.
My book preview:
Source: http://www.endarkening.net/2015/04/covert-transhumanism-mind-control-explained-book-preview.html
I have been working on a book for a while... It is my first book, but will not be the last(unless something tragic happens). I decided to cover an area I know as much as anyone I have found about, and that is mind control. In the book mind control is exposed like never before in any published book I am aware of. Extraterrestrials have exemplified to me practically the full suite of technologies used in the control grid. On top of that I have 7-8 years of experience when starting the book relating to black ops sources perpetrating black ops upon me, which includes mind control.

Also covered in the book is what the shadow government sources are doing with these exotic and potent technologies.

The Book Cover:
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-fNuq7U_-yu4/VTY0jlkdmUI/AAAAAAAABCI/Zhit9LPALFw/s400/Book_Cover_Covert_Transhumanism_Mind_Control_Explained_By_Omnisense.jpg

Here are the chapters in the book I have so far(although I may add a chapter 8, I'm undecided).
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-_D1JHCsYnpY/VRCKZ2HPeMI/AAAAAAAAA2U/ubZQM-N0XrM/s1600/Covert_Transhumanism_New.jpg

I like to work with bullet points. I feel if you really comprehensively grasp a subject, unless your mind is cloudy somehow, coming up with bullet points isn't that hard. It saves people time, is mentally stimulating, and relays potent facts in a concise time efficient manner. You can expect to find every book I write littered with bullet points at the beginning of some chapters...

Every mind control capability I mention I have witnessed.

Here are some bullet points from my upcoming book, Covert Transhumanism; Mind Control Explained:
•Implanted Conscious Energy (Often served to corroborate implanted ideologies)
•Memory Manipulation
•Translation from Concept to Linguistic Control
•Speech Control (IE: forced speech, covert methods and overt methods)
•Control of How Awake or Tired One is
•Control of How Buzzed or “High” One is on Any Substance
•Control of Body Language/Facial Expressions (Very sophisticated technology at this point)
•Body Control (Eyes, Limbs, You name it, it can be controlled)
•Technological “Possession” (Often construed by the controllers as ‘demonic’ if overt)
•Technological Channeling (Often construed as a facade that the channeler is dealing with real entities instead of just artificial intelligence)
•This technology is shrouded in illusions (People think it is demons for example)
•Control of Hypnotic and other Types of Regressions
•Negation of the Soul’s Influence on Consciousness (Soulular Attributes, Soulular Wisdom, etc)
•Negation of One’s Life Learned Lessons, Conceptual Knowledge Fragmentation
•Synthetic OBE Experience (Indiscernible from authentic* OBE experience)
•Synthetic Astral Experience (also indiscernible from authentic* astral experience)
•Synthetic Dreams/Virtual Reality (VR while awake or asleep)
•Creation of Synthetic but very Authentic Shamanic or Psychedelic Experiences
•Artificial Intelligence Based in Most Facets These Days. Some things can be done manually, however all of it can be done by AI
•Remote Viewing presented as natural ability that is really technological
•Psychic ability or events that are really based on remote influencing technology
•Technological Black Out
•Electromagnetic Stimulants
•Synthetic Optics
•Synthetic Hearing
•Synthetic Tastes
•Synthetic Smells
•Synthetic Emotions
•Synthetic Pain Signals
•Synthetic Sensations of Any Variety (both good feeling and bad)
•Music Enhancing Mind Control and Other Methods for Recreation (I’m sure will be controversial)
•Temporary Creation/Negation of Any Mental Illness
•Chakra Matrix Influence/Control (which effects what conscious and/or energetic state we are in)
•Control of Hunger
•Control of the Conscious Focal Point (Focus)
•Control of Motivation
•Enhancing of the Senses
•Emotional Blunting ~ Numbing of the Consciousness
•Mimicked Cellular Addiction Symptoms
•Internal Voice Synthesis
•Control of Discernment
•Negation of True Analytical Thought - Synthesized Analytical Thought
•Control of Logic and How One Sees that Logic
•Synthetic Sexual Anhedonia/Arousal
•Synthetic Intolerances or Cravings to Various Foods
•Control of Vocabulary Usage
•Control of Decision Making Process, Suppression of Quality of Decision Making Process
•Compartmentalization of the Mind
•Technology can create illusory symptoms of any real ailment/illness
•Subconscious Control/Subliminal Programming
•Control of the mind in all it’s different facets
•Artificial Intelligence
•Mind Control Matrix’s
•Remote Influencing Technology Created Facades (IE: Demons, Jinn, Entity Attachments)
•Group Think Manipulation
•Character Assassination
•Sleep Deprivation
•Isolation
•Psychological Direction
•Emotional Blunting/Consciousness Numbing
•Belief Reorientation ~ Belief Manipulation
•Mind Control Follows Targets Around
•Chakra Matrix Influence
•Synthetic Dreams
•Neuro-Linguistic Programming - NLP
•Punish/Reward System (Covert or Overt)
•Mind Control Posing Control as “Higher Self” Interaction
•Technological Attacks Under the Facade of “Psychic Attacks”
•Technological Mind Tricks
•Jinn,
•Interdimensional Beings,
•Extraterrestrials,
•Archangels,
•Galactic Federation of Light
•Satan,
•Lucifer,
•Entity Attachments,
•Shadow Beings,
•RA,
•Jesus,
•God/Allah/Yahweh...
•Acute Societal Engineering
•Precedes Golden Ages
•Thought Surveillance
•Remote Influencing Technology Used Commonly on Population(Mind Control, Synthetic Dreams, Technological Mind Tricks, illusions etc)
•Transhumanization of Government Agents/Politicians
•Transhumanization of Corporate Entities
•Transhumanization of Hollywood
•Transhumanization of Mainstream Media
•Transhumanization of Secret Societies and Bloodliners
•Transhumanization and/or Control of “Educational” Institutions
•Transhumanization of Scientists and Infiltration of Science Ideology
•Transhumanization of Mental Health Industry
•Transhuman “Prophets” of the New Age
•Constant Stream of Psy Ops Being Perpetrated
•Endarkening Sources Rule the Shadow Governments, and in Effect a Portion of Society
•Remote Influence of the New Age (Technological Psychics, Technological Channelers, Technological Remote Viewers, Black Ops “Contactees”, Technological Possession)
•Transhumanism Fueled Application of Dark Eugenics(Black Ops Playing "Cupid", Elimination of Certain Discerning/Dissenting Bloodlines)
•Infiltration of the field of UFOlogy/‘Experiencers’ ~ Illusions Rampant (Mass Delusions Possible)
•New Age Religion ~ Replacing Old False Paradigms with New False Paradigms
•The Transhuman Network
•The Electronic Telepathy Network
•Technologically Rigged Professional Sports and Rigged National Elections
•Themes of controlled opposition and false light sources
•Interdimensional Anti-Gravity Flight Capable Satellites with Exotic Electromagnetic and Sonic+ Capabilities
•Poisoning of the Masses; Depopulation Agendas(“Natural Selection” as one black ops agent said to me)
•Mind Control Supports Psy Ops

These bullet points are not final and may be altered, deleted, or added upon to. Every mind control capability I mention is something I have experience with.

I'd like to note my own definition of transhumanism. I find any definition of transhumanism that does not include mind control, a faulty one.

Transhumanism: The infusion of a living being, consciously or physically, with technology.

A couple quotes from the book:

“Every frame of mind, and every conscious energy can be reproduced by electromagnetics.” ~Omnisense

"Humanity has been conditioned to look up to a higher power when it comes to world change. This is by design..."
~Omnisense

"One of the key MOs of the perpetrators of this technology is they hide behind facades commonly with people who experience this technology in an overt fashion. The idea is to remain unseen while operating overtly..."
~Omnisense

Some Art I had Done for this work:

Electromagnetic Mind Control Used on Military/Government/Politicians:
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-eVcxp8a3giE/VRdORCJ6RzI/AAAAAAAAA4s/huPSIJAo0_4/s400/Electromagnetic_Mind_Control_Electromagnetic_Weapons_Omnisense.jpg

Covert Transhumanism perpetrated on unwitting assets within Mainstream Media, Corporations, and Hollywood:
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-BQe_DzCjWzM/VRDg6855P3I/AAAAAAAAA3I/x_3FLZ_-co4/s400/Electromagnetic_Mind_Control-2_Omnisense.jpg

Electromagnetic Impersonation Technology Used to Create an Elaborate Demonic Possession Facade:
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-bVKQ9s4R91E/VRnINsrgDoI/AAAAAAAAA58/ky0p2NTkzp8/s400/Demonic_Possession_Facades_Remote_Influencing_Technology_Mind_Control_Omnisense.jpg

Electromagnetic Mind Control in New Age Circles and Government Agents:
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-vY3A9NZv-TY/VcCBOoZVCbI/AAAAAAAABf4/ovrnsQu_UZg/s400/Electromagnetic_Mind_Control_New_Age_Religion_Men_in_Black.jpg
Art done by jonkimpoy over at fiverr.com for a moderate price.

My book will release sometime in 2016 and will be available for free in PDF form on my blog in the eBook section, and self published on most major online bookstores for Hardcopies. :)

Hym
3rd October 2015, 15:17
For those of us who have always sensed the alternative presence of bio-magnetic monitoring we have all been aware of it's influence on us and, more importantly, know that the energetic behind it would not have a difficult time influencing humanity when it chose to increase the intensity, the frequencies, the vibrations....as it is now doing.
What can be said? My close friends say bring it on, m.f...er....., if that's what it takes.
It has always been the condition of humans to love being asleep, manipulated, glued to the senses. Harm avoidance is the bane of humanity. Instead of energetically being taught to embrace stress in a healthy way, to look for challenges to consciousness and being alive in this beautiful world, humanity also loves embracing new reasons to wake the f**k up. From day one it has been annoying to live with most......
The sensibility of knowing that monitoring is targeting us is natural, and it is also natural to know the difference between a.i., bio-energetic "sight", and those things that are a mix of the two. Remember that looking at anything is interaction with it, and as such there is no such thing as neutrality.
Yes, Omni, Awareness, when it reaches that natural state of subtle cognition, Is Protection in itself...albeit just a beginning to going beyond concern about ourselves and doing something positive about it for the benefit of all.

Hym
3rd October 2015, 15:50
Omni, Thank you for doing this!
i am saying Thanks this way because this is the nth time that pressing the Thanks Thumbs Up button locked me out over the years I've been on this forum. i will change my password, as Ilie suggested, when I get back from work and then will see if i can say Thank You.
THANK YOU,

idiit
3rd October 2015, 16:05
great work omniverse. :)

Tyy1907
3rd October 2015, 16:53
Thanks so much Omniverse for putting out all this pertinent information so cohesivly. I also agree very much that it is of benefit to "learn the enemy". It takes a toll on me to immerse myself too much into their arena, I can't imagine someone like yourself who is on the front lines. Just shows your inner strength and your love for humanity.

Omni
3rd October 2015, 17:05
Thanks so much Omniverse for putting out all this pertinent information so cohesive. I also agree very much that it is of benefit to "learn the enemy". It takes a toll on me to immerse myself too much into their arena, I can't imagine someone like yourself who is on the front lines.
Yes front lines is exactly right. You get it. A 2016 joint book/video I will work on is called:

The Invisible War ~ 21st Century Targeting

It will be about the war taking place on earth. It is between humanity and the shadow government on a terrestrial level. Its is Individuals and small communities VS the cabal. And the cabal likes to rig the game..... :silent:

My future book "The Control Grid" will cover extraterrestrial subjects of this matter, while the Invisible war one will not really mention the extraterrestrial aspects of it,...

All my books will be offered for free on my blog in the eBooks section.

Just shows your inner strength and your love for humanity.

And the animals and plants :heart:

Omni
3rd October 2015, 17:09
Here are the other 2 previews to my quasi-documentary:

Technological Mind Tricks:
eEZlh9orT1U

Black Project Artificial Intelligence:
FwOBaKP_99g

Omni
3rd October 2015, 17:20
One of my websites pulls together some of the technology I speak about in the video in a more factual way than just testimony:

Electronic Telepathy Patents and Public Science
http://www.electronictelepathy.net/2015/08/electronic-telepathy-patents-and-public-science.html

I would post it here but it's so html coded that would be a huge hassle when people could just click on the link. Usually i post my full articles...

Omni
3rd October 2015, 18:40
A tweet I think fits this thread:
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-WBLQq2ct7eU/VhAg-ZzeYgI/AAAAAAAABtY/6CLBTv4US_I/s1600/UFOlogy_Cancer_CIA.png

Going after the "thought police" on twitter :Party: (Makes me wonder if they will read it, and if they do, what will be their thought if they are anywhere near informed).

observer
3rd October 2015, 23:54
Yes Omni, very interested.

Since I came to this website, I've been warning about the use of Artificial Telepathy. I used to call it Implanted Thoughts, but over the years as more pilgrims became aware of this insidious program, I have begun using the more universally understood, "Artificial Telepathic Technology" nomenclature.

Allow me to suggest, beyond any contemporary programs of this technology, which can be documented back to the early '50s, there is additionally a trail of evidence indicating an historic hyperdimensional use of these technologies.

For any evidence of an active contemporary program, one should pay particular attention to an Intelligence Operative named Andrija Puharich, and his "Council of Nine" agenda. (link (http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/council_of_nine_fortean.htm)) add:Pay particular attention to the paragraph at the bottom of the page.

One can also get an understanding of how this is imbedded into the intelligence community by listening to the first forty minutes (or so) of this Peter Levenda video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cj2qrl6Q2rk

Although Peter doesn't actually point his finger at "Artificial Telepathy Technology", he builds a prima facie case by showing how the intelligence community is connected to Andrija Puharich, and the Council of Nine.

There are many more videos in my library that show how the Intelligence Community is actively applying Advanced Artificial Telepathic Technology, but it will take me some time to find specific segments in those videos, so as not bore the members with hours of video research.

observer
4th October 2015, 00:14
Dr. Richard Alan Miller speaks often in the many interviews that can be found on YouTube regarding his role in developing the Artificial Telepathy Program during his years working with Navy Intelligence. He does a good job of describing the physics involved, but he is difficult to listen to.

Perhaps an interview with Dr. Miller would be more productive. Here's a link to his email: rick@nwbotanicals.org

I attempted to get Dr, Miller to join the site when I started the "One Ring To Rule Them (projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?84437-One-Ring-to-rule-them-all....&p=988017&viewfull=1#post988017)" Thread, but that never got off the ground.

I was going-through a folder on my hard drive and came-up with some more links that might help the members in their understanding of the Intelligence Community's Artificial Telepathic Technology Program, Omni.

This is not science-fiction. This is real-world reality.

Research Resources: (just a few links to get started)

To understand how this program has slowly crept into the Mass Consciousness, one must understand the work of Andrija Puharich -

The Council of Nine:
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_council9_01.htm#The Council of Nine

The Council of Nine - Main Index:
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_council9.htm

Mind Control Projects:
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_mindcon26.htm

Electronic Harassment Effects:
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/electronic_harassment.pdf

ELF Psychotronic Effects:
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_psychotronicweapons15.htm

And last but not least, the "smoking-gun", by the physicists who was a part of the design team that developet the Artificial Telepathy Program for the Intelligence community -
Synthetic Telepathy:
http://www.nwbotanicals.org/oak/newphysics/synthtele/synthtele.html
Note: Dr. Richard Alan Miller's work is the subject of a thread, here at Avalon (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?84437-One-Ring-to-rule-them-all....)

Omni
4th October 2015, 01:07
Dr. Richard Alan Miller speaks often in the many interviews that can be found on YouTube regarding his role in developing the Artificial Telepathy Program during his years working with Navy Intelligence. He does a good job of describing the physics involved, but he is difficult to listen to.

Perhaps an interview with Dr. Miller would be more productive. Here's a link to his email: rick@nwbotanicals.org

I attempted to get Dr, Miller to join the site when I started the "One Ring To Rule Them (projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?84437-One-Ring-to-rule-them-all....&p=988017&viewfull=1#post988017)" Thread, but that never got off the ground.

Thank You observer. I will consider him for my facts and whistleblower website i just started last month. This is it(in its baby stages and is a long term slow project):

http://www.declassifieddocuments.com/

Omni
4th October 2015, 06:57
This video has gone a bit viral. :)
http://newsinsideout.com/2015/10/omnisense-25-research-findings-about-off-planet-ai-artificial-intelligence/

Citizen No2
4th October 2015, 10:25
Just because you may become a target, does not necessarily make you a victim, of A.I.

Regards.

Omni
4th October 2015, 10:45
Just because you may become a target, does not necessarily make you a victim, of A.I.

Regards.
I agree there are ways people are targeted that isn't so much done by AI. But AI has something to do with it at least with surveillance in all major situations of targeting I'd say. Both sides of extraterrestrials are very interested in political dissident targeting cases in my experiences. One side because they like reasonable people who help bring reason to earthly paradigms, and another because they care about their agenda afflicting mankind.

Omni
4th October 2015, 20:56
I also note the synthetic dream mind control program is in full swing, and has been for a good while.

As Cathy O'Brien said: "By telling their secrets, their power is eroding."

FinallyNow
4th October 2015, 21:57
Thanks Omniverse. I have a bit of an aversion to this research and topic in general. Yes, I know what that may well indicate. I was under the impression that the internet and say You Tube was more innocent in a sense when it came to information and sharing in it's early days. However, lately I get the sense that it was only my perception that was the case because I was more naive.

The flow of information onto the net may have been more controlled and less organic than we can imagine. One question I would have as say a "skeptic" about AI is where is all the information on it? Right? I don't recall stumbling upon it in all my days of crazy discovery since the late 90's in paranormal and "classic" ET stuff and then later health and alternative medicine then almost everything else political, spiritual and otherwise during 2005.

Personal experiences have been piling up since 2005 as well, so it's not all just research for better or worse.

So to answer my own question as my preface almost begs for. It is precisely I bet the bigger truth behind all these seemingly seperate areas. I mean look how much falls under this umbrella. Mind Control, paranormal, new age, spiritual... the list goes on.

PathWalker
4th October 2015, 23:54
Greetings Ominverse and thanks for the awakening information.

I am still confused about the AI, and other externally induced telepathic control.
1. If one suffer/targeted by externally induced telepathic control. Why does it matter is the source is AI, ET , ED or human?
2. How can we distinguish AI from demonic entity or other ED entity? Does it matter?
3. What is the difference in danger from AI or demonic entity?
4. Using Star Wars movie metaphor, Is the AI is like the 'force'? That is in-discriminant and abundant.
-
Thank you for your wisdom and sharing.

sandy
5th October 2015, 02:22
Impressive work Omniverse.

How is it you know it is all your work and not a social engineering program to instill more fear and sense of powerlessness...(sorry my computer is stuck in french mode so no question mark available ..grrrrr)

If AI technology is really as powerful as you depict, it may be further advanced that you know and that information sharing is a task being performed by you but really at their manuevering............ What do you think....

Omni
5th October 2015, 06:28
Impressive work Omniverse.

How is it you know it is all your work and not a social engineering program to instill more fear and sense of powerlessness...(sorry my computer is stuck in french mode so no question mark available ..grrrrr)

If AI technology is really as powerful as you depict, it may be further advanced that you know and that information sharing is a task being performed by you but really at their manuevering............ What do you think....

I know they would not want what I expose in the video exposed, because it makes the methods of control less effective when people are aware of them. I have open mindedly pondered your questions though. I have concluded I am dealing with benevolent ETs giving me a lot of this information through experience and it is for humanity's benefit.

It is definitely a double edged blade with this stuff, but ultimately I believe it is beneficial to uncover the abilities of AI.

Will get to other posts eventually, I'm not avoiding them.

Omni
5th October 2015, 09:35
I will write about a recent experience that really blew my mind......

I was talking to someone who practices unorthodox shamanism... She spoke of shamans(and herself) doing "soul retrieval work". Which is exactly what I needed. Except here is what blew my mind. Basically the reason why I need soul work is because the soul can be temporarily negated from the mind(its attributes anyway, as the focal point of consciousness is part of the soul). So technology had been cutting me off from my soul for the longest time. I would experience ET interventions where they would force the AI controlling the technology to stop, I would instantly feel more enlightened and more soul and my own energy in my own mind....

So... This shaman woman I speak to was actually able to affect the control grid technology.... The only way how I can see this is if her message got to Extraterrestrials, and they applied some sort difference to the technology doing things to me, based on one person's intent to help me. I know for a fact it is technology doing this to me, so really what absolutely blew my mind, is one human being's ability to affect what this technology does. I had not seen this before, and this is very rare in my experiences... No other healer had worked for what was happening to me(for longer than like 10 minutes)....

So this really, severely blew my mind. But I already had understandings that explain this I realized. ET contact at one point conveyed to me that they level the playing field for the transhumanization of people on many occasions. So this would explain why in some demonic possession cases that were actually technology, that there was an out given for the technology to stop. Some way within the means of the indigenous population to counteract these technologies. Something within their own means, because these techs are check mate for killing capacity and sabotage capacity in my experiences. So without the protection it would be a different universe....

Becky
5th October 2015, 10:14
I will write about a recent experience that really blew my mind......

I was talking to someone who practices unorthodox shamanism... She spoke of shamans(and herself) doing "soul retrieval work". Which is exactly what I needed. Except here is what blew my mind. Basically the reason why I need soul work is because the soul can be temporarily negated from the mind(its attributes anyway, as the focal point of consciousness is part of the soul). So technology had been cutting me off from my soul for the longest time. I would experience ET interventions where they would force the AI controlling the technology to stop, I would instantly feel more enlightened and more soul and my own energy in my own mind....

So... This shaman woman I speak to was actually able to affect the control grid technology.... The only way how I can see this is if her message got to Extraterrestrials, and they applied some sort difference to the technology doing things to me, based on one person's intent to help me. I know for a fact it is technology doing this to me, so really what absolutely blew my mind, is one human being's ability to affect what this technology does. I had not seen this before, and this is very rare in my experiences... No other healer had worked for what was happening to me(for longer than like 10 minutes)....

So this really, severely blew my mind. But I already had understandings that explain this I realized. ET contact at one point conveyed to me that they level the playing field for the transhumanization of people on many occasions. So this would explain why in some demonic possession cases that were actually technology, that there was an out given for the technology to stop. Some way within the means of the indigenous population to counteract these technologies. Something within their own means, because these techs are check mate for killing capacity and sabotage capacity in my experiences. So without the protection it would be a different universe....

Hi Omni,
As a 'trainee shaman' I have practiced soul retrieval and had this healing work done on me too. I'm not sure what you mean when you say the shaman healer had to communicate or get permission from the AI source which is interfering with you as soul retrieval work is done solely with the permission of the person and their soul - it's very moving and very powerful. Sometimes soul parts that have 'gone into hiding' are not ready yet to be reintegrated and the soul part would let this be known. In my experience it's rather like integrating a part of a personality that got fractured off and reintegrating it to the whole person.
As sovereign and powerful human beings we should be able to be in control of what we allow to happen to ourselves, but of course things seem to be more difficult and complicated than this...

idiit
5th October 2015, 10:25
herald kautz is stating that beneficial extra dimensionals are healing him. cara st. Louis is coming out and calling this possession.

demonic enslaves.

divine liberates.

big difference.

Omni
5th October 2015, 11:09
Hi Omni,
As a 'trainee shaman' I have practiced soul retrieval and had this healing work done on me too. I'm not sure what you mean when you say the shaman healer had to communicate or get permission from the AI source which is interfering with you as soul retrieval work is done solely with the permission of the person and their soul - it's very moving and very powerful. Sometimes soul parts that have 'gone into hiding' are not ready yet to be reintegrated and the soul part would let this be known. In my experience it's rather like integrating a part of a personality that got fractured off and reintegrating it to the whole person.
As sovereign and powerful human beings we should be able to be in control of what we allow to happen to ourselves, but of course things seem to be more difficult and complicated than this...
Hi Becky,
I'm aware of traditional shamanic beliefs. However this was technology that a shamanic thing affected. Not some permission with my soul...

Omni
5th October 2015, 21:11
Greetings Ominverse and thanks for the awakening information.
You're Welcome :)

I am still confused about the AI, and other externally induced telepathic control.
1. If one suffer/targeted by externally induced telepathic control. Why does it matter is the source is AI, ET , ED or human?
I guess it would matter in how you can fix such things. Technology in my experiences reacts differently to things than say a demonic experience does. I personally like to know what is affecting me. So it matters to me if it is AI or not. All that being said, one of my theories I seriously consider is demons are all a facade done by AI remote influencing technologies. But that is pretty unpopular hehe...

2. How can we distinguish AI from demonic entity or other ED entity? Does it matter?
One way I noticed the difference is analyzing the energies and seeing if they are too stereotypical. Basically using discernment and intuition to discern if it's from an AI source or not. AI sources are more mechanics possibly.

Essentially if an AI wants to fool someone it is a demon, I'd say it has a good chance of doing so.

3. What is the difference in danger from AI or demonic entity?
Well a demonic entity is reported to be defeated by things like love and priests. Where AI is impervious to those things while influencing people typically. I'd say an AI doing things to you is more dangerous than a demon, if demons even exist...

4. Using Star Wars movie metaphor, Is the AI is like the 'force'? That is in-discriminant and abundant.
I see AI as omni-present in the universe, set up by extraterrestrials of both polarities. I wouldn't relate it to the force, but there is potentially some correlations with such a thing.

Thank you for your wisdom and sharing.
Yw <3

Constance
7th October 2015, 08:49
Thanks Omni for all your great work. :bowing:

Talk about blowing away the cobwebs!

You spoke with a lot of clarity and intelligence for one who has suffered so much.

I really like the way you format your work too. It is very easy to read and straight to the point.

It is like a breath of fresh air to me.

I look forward to reading your book.

Keep up the awesome work!! :heart::heart:

Omni
26th October 2015, 21:29
All Seeing Eye Technology Summed up in 33 Words:

Involves:
-Thought Surveillance
-Environmental Surveillance
End Result:
-Surveillance Based Electronic Telepathy
-Surveillance Based Virtual Reality
Used By:
-Black Ops Operatives
-Extraterrestrials

This article is based on first hand experience...

Omni
6th November 2015, 20:45
All Seeing Eye Technology Explained ~ Part 2

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-EdsknHtDamo/VJPHBePEX2I/AAAAAAAAAUQ/c4aP-JurKAk/s200/illuminati.gif

All Seeing Eye Technology
Involves:
•Smartphones/Smart TVs/Tablets/Computers
•Satellites
•Internet and Email Surveillance of All Types
•Social Media Profiling (Not a reason to silence yourself though in my view)
•Remote Neural Monitoring
End Result:
•Comprehensive Intelligence
•Psyche Profiles for Every Man Woman and Child in the System on Earth
•Targeted Individuals of All Types
•Surveillance of People Down to Their Deepest Motivations and Thoughts
Used In:
•Mind Control Programs/Psychological Operation Sources (Black Ops)
•Societal Engineering

Source Link: http://www.electronictelepathy.net/2015/11/all-seeing-eye-technology-explained-part-2.html

observer
7th November 2015, 16:34
I guess it would matter in how you can fix such things. Technology in my experiences reacts differently to things than say a demonic experience does. I personally like to know what is affecting me. So it matters to me if it is AI or not. All that being said, one of my theories I seriously consider is demons are all a facade done by AI remote influencing technologies. But that is pretty unpopular hehe... - emphasis by observer

Essentially if an AI wants to fool someone it is a demon, I'd say it has a good chance of doing so.

Well a demonic entity is reported to be defeated by things like love and priests. Where AI is impervious to those things while influencing people typically. I'd say an AI doing things to you is more dangerous than a demon, if demons even exist...

If one applies the principles of Ockham's Razor, or, "getting unnecessary information out of the way is the fastest way to the truth or to the best explanation", and if one looks at the historic record of Artificially Implanted Thoughts - back into remote antiquity - one can clearly see how everything relating to hyperdimensional [extra-dimensional] manipulation, all fits neatly into one box.

There's no reason to separate "Demonic Intervention" from "Artificial Intelligence".

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic". - Arthur C. Clark

The only separation one must entertain, is the fact that the Global Elite now have Artificial Telepathic Technology in their "tool-box", as well.

Omni
10th November 2015, 00:39
Surveillance Based Electronic Telepathy
http://www.electronictelepathy.net/2015/11/surveillance-based-electronic-telepathy.html

Surveillance Based Virtual Reality
http://www.electronictelepathy.net/2015/11/surveillance-based-virtual-reality-all-seeing-eye-technology.html

There's no reason to separate "Demonic Intervention" from "Artificial Intelligence".

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic". - Arthur C. Clark

The only separation one must entertain, is the fact that the Global Elite now have Artificial Telepathic Technology in their "tool-box", as well.
Totally agree observer, you are onto the conspiracy with these techs, :)

I aim to expose AI with my work. Here is an artwork made for my 2016 book Covert Transhumanism; Mind Control Explained
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-bVKQ9s4R91E/VRnINsrgDoI/AAAAAAAAA58/ky0p2NTkzp8/s400/Demonic_Possession_Facades_Remote_Influencing_Technology_Mind_Control_Omnisense.jpg

Sometimes images speak louder than words...

Daughter of Time
15th November 2015, 19:19
Excellent!

Thank you, Omni!

I have not been on PA lately so I just discovered your video today.

2012 was my last terrifying ET AI contact. I later discovered "Energetic Synthesis" founded by Lisa Renee. Ms. Renee states that the last massive AI attack was in 2012 and its agenda was to weaken all previous contactees further in order to prevent them from having a full awakening and to stop them from doing any work that would potentially awaken others. She also states that many who were already weakened from past contacts and interferences ended up perishing after the massive 2012 interference. I mention this because you mention that 2012 was a year of insufferable torture (paraphrasing) for you. It was certainly difficult for me. In that regard, 2012 was a personal apocalypse for me.

I have come to realize that perhaps all the demons possessing humans, including the horrors of the Middle Ages, the witch hunts, the tortures, etc., were all malevolent ET manipulations in order to create the horrific havoc that produces the emotions they need to feed from. Realizing this blew my mind at the time.

Thank you for your work in bringing this information. It is much needed! May you be protected and may you continue your work in awakening humanity.

Love and blessings,

Daughter of Time

observer
16th November 2015, 02:42
Surveillance Based Electronic Telepathy
http://www.electronictelepathy.net/2015/11/surveillance-based-electronic-telepathy.html

Surveillance Based Virtual Reality
http://www.electronictelepathy.net/2015/11/surveillance-based-virtual-reality-all-seeing-eye-technology.html

Totally agree observer, you are onto the conspiracy with these techs, :)

I aim to expose AI with my work. Here is an artwork made for my 2016 book Covert Transhumanism; Mind Control Explained
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-bVKQ9s4R91E/VRnINsrgDoI/AAAAAAAAA58/ky0p2NTkzp8/s400/Demonic_Possession_Facades_Remote_Influencing_Tech nology_Mind_Control_Omnisense.jpg

Sometimes images speak louder than words...

In support of my quote:

"There's no reason to separate "Demonic Intervention" from "Artificial Intelligence".

I'd like to offer a Robert Stanley interview. For those among us who are able to connect abstract dots into a greater understanding, this 2 hour interview with a psychologist, called Dr. J, highlights how the establishment is unwilling to look at the connection between demonic possession and clinical schizophrenia. Ultimately, the discussion comes-around to unusual electromagnetic phenomenon being observed during both participants experiences, which connects directly to the Electronic Telepathy theme of this thread.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbhF4UhEeF8

Omni
17th November 2015, 09:53
Thoughts on My Work: ElectronicTelepathy.net
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-me3h76BfZ1E/VjVbAU8mKMI/AAAAAAAABxc/mHB-pI5aIp8/s400/ElectronicTelepathy_Net_Banner.gif

I have been pouring a lot of work into my new website ElectronicTelepathy.net. The website covers future technology like no other I have found. From unique and extensive black project and extraterrestrial technology experiences I have been able to put together what might be the first comprehensive look into electronic telepathy from a users standpoint published on the internet.

I have gotten some flack for writing about future technology by people who have been programmed by the word and associations with "Transhumanism". To be very clear I am not trying to preach use of the technologies I have witnessed...

I have no investment if people try these technologies for themselves or not once they go public, in fact I warn against using initial versions of these technologies. I do try to warn people who are enthusiasts of future technology of certain potentials for these technologies to be used as a trojan horse into a person's mind by corporations + government. And I have been quoted in a popular article written about me, warning about trusting Google, Microsoft, or Facebook when they get into eTelepathy, AI, and mind technologies...

These technologies are on mankind's doorstep. No doubt about it. After extensive experiences with end game remote technologies in both aspects of them being weaponized and used as recreation(if it could even be called that), I can say these technologies have an epic double edged blade to them. There is a lot of disinformation about future technology that demonizes it. I argue it is a balance.

The coming technologies can be used to take a person "further from source" like the New Age sources claim. That methodology is replacing the soul and genetic influence on thought generation with artificial intelligence. It is commonly done by fallen angels... So the new age sources would be right if they were warning about that part of it. However lumping all of future tech as some demonized transhumanism soup will be shown as fallacious thinking to most once these technologies are mastered and are actually used by the population.

Synthesizers for electronic music are still 'demon synthesized horribleness' to some people. To me they make some of the most beautiful sounds in existence...

Nobody who demonizes these technologies has comprehensively experienced them. Every person who has comprehensively experienced them in an environment where they are not being weaponized against them likes it from what I can tell, and almost everyone who experiences them in today's age experiences them as weapons against their well being. So I can see why a lot of people associate these technologies with negative...

The biggest motivation of writing about my experiences with extraterrestrial and black project technology is to document everything I can when it comes to my experiences so that once 100% of the technology I speak about is proven, I will have more credibility and will bring attention to the human rights abuses of this age to people who look into my case... When there is a list of like 50-100 technological capabilities I speak about that were once unknown and ridiculed in the beginning of the 21st century, then proven by science, I think that has potential to open people's eyes. Thus my biggest motivation to write about future tech, is to expose the human rights abuses done by mind control technologies in the 20th and 21st century...

My electronic telepathy website is basically as if someone in the 1940s had access to an alien world's internet, and was able to write about it. The shadow government apparently sees it as a decently big deal, and has been torturing, threatening, and suppressing me more frequently since I embarked on good work on this website...

Through clear experiences with black project+ technology that is not yet public, I have very easy logical windows into fairly concrete future predictions... My electronic telepathy website gives views into the future, some of which I am certain of after experiencing future technologies.

Here are some popular and/or notable articles from ElectronicTelepathy.net:

Electronic Telepathy:
Electronic Telepathy Patents and Public Science (http://www.electronictelepathy.net/2015/08/electronic-telepathy-patents-and-public-science.html)
Mapping Electromagnetics via Electronic Telepathy ~ Part 2 (http://www.electronictelepathy.net/2015/08/mapping-electromagnetics-via-electronic-telepathy-synthetic-telepathy-artificial-telepathy.html)
Mapping of All Static Knowledge via Electronic Telepathy (Video) (http://www.electronictelepathy.net/2015/11/video-mapping-all-static-knowledge-via-electronic-telepathy.html)
Brain Computer Interfaces of the Future (http://www.electronictelepathy.net/2015/08/brain-computer-interfaces-of-future-mind-computer-interfaces.html)
The Full Electronic Telepathy Suite of Technology (http://www.electronictelepathy.net/2015/09/the-full-electronic-telepathy-suite-of-technology-future-tech.html)

Artificial Intelligence:
Designing an Electronic Telepathy AI (http://www.electronictelepathy.net/2015/10/designing-electronic-telepathy-AI-eTelepathy-AI-operator-eTelepathy-AI-assistants.html)
The Future of Artificial Intelligence ~ Part 1 (http://www.electronictelepathy.net/2015/08/the-future-of-artificial-intelligence-AI.html)
The Future of Artificial Intelligence ~ Part 2 (http://www.electronictelepathy.net/2015/10/the-future-of-artificial-intelligence-AI-part-2.html)
Artificial Intelligence Based Electronic Telepathy Filters (http://www.electronictelepathy.net/2015/10/artificial-intelligence-based-electronic-telepathy-filters-etelepathy.html)

Virtual Reality:
Introduction to Virtual Reality ★ Future Technology (http://www.electronictelepathy.net/2015/09/introduction-to-virtual-reality-future-technology-VR.html)
Connecting Multiple People to One Virtual Reality ★ Future Technology (http://www.electronictelepathy.net/2015/11/connecting-multiple-people-to-one-virtual-reality-future-technology.html)

All Seeing Eye Technology:
All Seeing Eye Technology Explained in 33 Words (http://www.electronictelepathy.net/2015/10/all-seeing-eye-technology-explained-in-33-words-surveillance-based-electronic-telepathy-surveillance-based-virtual-reality-eTelepathy.html)
All Seeing Eye Technology Explained ~ Part 2 (http://www.electronictelepathy.net/2015/11/all-seeing-eye-technology-explained-part-2.html)
Surveillance Based Electronic Telepathy (http://www.electronictelepathy.net/2015/11/surveillance-based-electronic-telepathy.html)
Surveillance Based Virtual Reality (http://www.electronictelepathy.net/2015/11/surveillance-based-virtual-reality-all-seeing-eye-technology.html)

Exposing Weaponized Electronic Telepathy:
The Mind has No Firewall ~ US Military Publication (http://www.electronictelepathy.net/2015/11/the-mind-has-no-firewall-us-military-1998-publication.html)

ElectronicTelepathy.net About (http://www.electronictelepathy.net/p/about.html)
ElectronicTelepathy.net Archive (http://www.electronictelepathy.net/p/archive.html)
ElectronicTelepathy.net Twitter (https://www.twitter.com/eTelepathy)

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-me3h76BfZ1E/VjVbAU8mKMI/AAAAAAAABxc/mHB-pI5aIp8/s400/ElectronicTelepathy_Net_Banner.gif

I have secured electronictelepathy.net until at least 2022. I will be writing on this website for what might be the rest of my life... :) Working on this website has given me great joy, even if some people have thought negative things about me because of it...