PDA

View Full Version : Robert Dean: "The Apollo 13 was surveillanced by a 2000 miles/3 200 km long UFO"

WhiteLove
7th October 2015, 17:41
spMpJ7SYZ7I

Buzzie
8th October 2015, 01:07
These remind me of the EMVs (Electromagnetic Vehicles) that Norm Bergrun and James Horak talk about.

foreverfan
8th October 2015, 02:02
Bob Dean (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Dean_%28ufologist%29) is still around? Born: March 2, 1929 (age 86) How old is this video.

Dean retired from the U.S. Army as a Command Sergeant Major after a 28-year career. He has appeared on radio programs, TV documentaries and at conferences discussing the subject of UFOs and a government cover up of alien visitations to Earth.[1] Dean claims to have viewed a classified government document called "The Assessment" that allegedly discussed threats posed by alien activity on Earth, and concluded that no such threats existed.[2] Dean says he considers himself a professional UFO researcher and had "cosmic top secret" clearance while in the military. In 1992 while employed as emergency services coordinator for Pima County, Arizona, Dean sued his employer for discrimination, saying he was treated unfairly because of his belief in UFOs, and because of his age, reportedly settling for $100,000.[3]

ghostrider
8th October 2015, 02:24
Apollo 13 had a very suspect mission , upon which a certain group of Et made sure the mission did not succeed... They have supervised Earth for 13,500 years ... Earth history is replete with the presence of the Plejaren ...

Gaia
9th October 2015, 01:07
Apollo 13 had a very suspect mission , upon which a certain group of Et made sure the mission did not succeed... They have supervised Earth for 13,500 years ... Earth history is replete with the presence of the Plejaren ...

I agree with you all question comes from this video, and section runs from 19:23 to 20.11 minutes, we see Fred Haise being filmed and then the camera goes to LM where the other two atronautas appear ... who filmed this scene if only were three on board?

sJ3Q3kL7jcA

Knowrainknowrainbows!
9th October 2015, 02:28
Glad to see this Gaia ... Thanks!
I noticed the 3 astronauts filmed at 10/11 minutes in as well ... wonder if it was a "roving" camera ... mechanical or advanced tech. Also, maybe these scenes were "staged" photo ops after (or before) the event.
By the way, I remember that time ... I remember praying for their safe return ... Whew!

KRKR

ghostrider
9th October 2015, 13:35
The plejaren , were the gods/angels of our past, foo fighters, bases on the back side of the moon, pictured in old paintings in the background , scribbled on cave walls, and those in the bible who lived to be 900 years old, descendants of the mixing of the plejaren with earth humans, the plejaren live to be 1,000 years old ...