PDA

View Full Version : US Military Took Over The Federal Reserve!? (possibly inaccurate report by Fulford.)

Mozart
13th October 2015, 02:13
Ben Fulford just now came out with a late report today, Oct 12, otherwise known as "Colonic Day", i.e., Christopher Colon, um, Columbus, Day.

And in this late report, Ben reported something that could be a huge...

GAME CHANGER...(if only this was true... <sigh>)

... and that is that the US military allegedly has forcibly taken over the Federal Reserve System.

Here's the first part of Ben's report:

The Khazarian mob is on the run as US military takes over Federal Reserve Board

Posted by benjamin

October 13, 2015

The US military, under the new leadership of Marine General Joseph Dunford, has come out with guns blazing to free the people of the United States and the world.

Under his command, the US military has taken over the Khazarian mob’s main source of power, the Federal Reserve Board. To confirm this, go visit the home page of the Federal Reserve board, it is no longer

http://www.federalreserve.org

but is now...

http://www.federalreserve.gov/

The Chinese coordinated with this move by announcing their China International Payments System alternative to the Khazarian controlled SWIFT system meaning their take-over of the US dollar system outside of the United States was proceeding as planned.

The implosion of the big Khazarian mafia banks is now just a matter of time.

Time will tell if this really has happened.

http://benjaminfulford.net/

I've read the whole report and it's a good one!

But I'm not going to post the entire report, as Ben wishes for no one to post entire reports of his until the next Thursday of the week of the Monday-released reports.

Mozart
13th October 2015, 02:44
I'm watching the posts as they arrive in the BFC and I was about to go to archives.org to see about the Fed URL being .org or .gov and someone beat me to it, to wit:

Ben missed the boat on http://www.federalreserve.gov.

Go the http://www.archive.org, the Internet Wayback Machine.

The site has been .gov back to 1999.

On the other hand, there is NO record for http://www.federalreserve.org

Ben keeps my hopium habit stoked, but most of it seems to never manifest.

Comment by philalethes on October 13, 2015 @ 11:37 am

Oh, boy. Now what?

Mozart
13th October 2015, 03:00
Well, at least 3 million people got a chance to see Stephen Colbert flip off the ILLoonynaughties as the new host on the Late Night Show, replacing David Letterman, in his question to Ben Bernanke, former chairman of the Federal Reserve, to wit:

http://www.ascensionwithearth.com/2015/10/stephen-colbert-flips-off-illuminati.html

LOL!

Mozart
13th October 2015, 03:40
And this post:

federalreserve.org is a private registration through godaddy.
It was originally registered on Jan 20, 1998.
It never was associated with either the government or the bankers/federal reserve.

Domain Name: FEDERALRESERVE.ORG

Domain ID: D776507-LROR

Creation Date: 1998-01-20T05:00:00Z

Updated Date: 2010-12-02T16:43:02Z

Registry Expiry Date: 2016-01-19T05:00:00Z

Sponsoring Registrar:GoDaddy.com, LLC (R91-LROR)

Registrant Name:Registration Private

Registrant Organization:Domains By Proxy, LLC

Registrant Street: DomainsByProxy.com

Registrant Street: 14747 N Northsight Blvd Suite 111, PMB 309

Registrant City:Scottsdale

Registrant State/Province:Arizona

Registrant Postal Code:85260

Registrant Country:US

I don’t know how something this basic and easy to check could get by Ben.

Comment by mdudley on October 13, 2015 @ 12:09 pm

This is why I put a question mark at the end of the subject title of this thread ... is this really for real?

I dunno, man, I just dunno.

I've had enough hopium to be drunk, and I'm tired of hoping, hoping, hoping to see some sort of breakthrough.

But the main point is that it truly is the US EFFING MILITARY is the sole group that has the firepower, the logistics and the wherewithal to effectively take over the damn Fed, to arrest most of the bastards on Capitol Hill and to chase out the effing Cabal from America for good.

No one else but the US military can do that, unfortunately.

I can only SMH when I see people posting about doing little changes -- well, yea, they are important, no doubt -- but really, the BIG changes like the takeover the Fed is utterly vital if America is to continue as a viable nation and if we are to avoid an utter and complete collapse of the financial system of the entire world.

But the world on many levels has shown to be amazingly adaptive, so it seems to me that changes -- big and small -- would be fairly incremental, but punctuated by BIG changes, such as the US military taking over the Fed and...

... ANNOUNCING IT ON EFFING MAINSTREAM MEDIA.

If THAT happens, ok, we got our game-changer, folks!

Paul
13th October 2015, 06:53
I added "(Unlikely Fulford Report)" to this thread's title :).

Yes, I'm confident that www.federalreserve.gov has been the main Federal Reserve page for a long, long time.

There are 382 occurrences of "federalreserve.gov" in the Avalon forum database, posted over the last many years. There are (were, until this post) exactly 0 occurrences of "federalreserve.org" in the Avalon forum database.

Lifebringer
13th October 2015, 08:08
I pray this is the case. WE need control of our money and nation if it's truly a democracy.
Just read a September 30th article on:
http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/george-bush-senior-on-ufos-americans-can't-handle-the-truth
Big Bush SR. was at a campaign rally for Jeb, when accosted by a persistent reporter. Q."Mr. Bush when will you tell Americans about the existence of UFO's?"
A. Americans can't handle the truth." That's his warped opinion, imo.
Reporters of truth seekers don't back down and when Bush responded, a member of his entourage stated he may be suffewring alzheimers. Since this guy, John O'Briar was so in the know to overhear and immediately try a cover-up medical excuse, I'd say some digging on this guy, could yield more answers on the secret rogue gov.

T Smith
13th October 2015, 08:13
I fail to see how changing a website domain name (if that report is even accurate) has anything whatsoever to do with a military coup of the Federal Reserve. If the domain change is anyway accurate, it should only illustrate exactly who and what the government is. And it ain't We the People.

idiit
13th October 2015, 10:14
More interesting Ben data here, particularly about the Federal Reserve website.

However, I did check the Internet “Wayback (archive) Machine“, which shows http://www.federalreserve.gov/ to have been operating since 1998 (click the above link). Here is a screenshot from a few minutes ago.

According to the Wayback Machine, FederalReserve.org and .net and .com have never been in operation, from what I can tell. Perhaps Ben made an error with all of that. A few of the commenters pointed this out. However, this does not mean that the scenario Ben describes did not happen.

https://kauilapele.wordpress.com/2015/10/12/benjamin-fulford-10-13-15-the-khazarian-mob-is-on-the-run-as-us-military-takes-over-federal-reserve-board/

OMG
13th October 2015, 17:10
What sucks is that the Federal Reserve should never be a ".gov" website in the first place since it's not a government agency. Although many people think it is.

TargeT
13th October 2015, 19:07
This is why I put a question mark at the end of the subject title of this thread ... is this really for real?

I dunno, man, I just dunno.
!

unequivocally and with out reservation; I say no. This is absolutely false.

BUT, it is an excellent wake up call for Fulford followers, so lets not let it go to waste ;)

I pray this is the case. WE need control of our money and nation if it's truly a democracy..

Do not look to the military to save you.

save your self, that's the only option there is, or ever was.

idiit
13th October 2015, 19:17
Do not look to the military to save you.

save your self, that's the only option there is, or ever was.

paaalease! one person here, one person there acting as individuals gonna take on china, zions, whatever.

the usa military is us (for americans anyway). the zions have been programming us to not trust our guys in the military. there are some cabal members placed in important positions in military, judicial, all of congree practically, big business, msm, etc... the rank and file are us.

many in the financial community regard jim willie phd in statistics from carnegie mellon university (Quantitative Analysis Rankings #2 behind mit) http://colleges.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/best-colleges/carnegie-mellon-university-211440/overall-rankings

as the most astute financial expert posting on financial matters.

jim willie has often said that there is solid information coming out that suggests that the federal reserve has lost sovereignty. china reputedly had acquired controlling interest in the federal reserve aprox. 1 year ago.

Jim Willie: Chinese Have Acquired a Majority Controlling Interest in the Federal Reserve!

Posted on November 12, 2014

http://www.silverdoctors.com/jim-willie-chinese-have-acquired-a-majority-controlling-interest-in-the-federal-reserve/

ok. for the naysayers it does not say that the usa military got control 1 year ago; neither does fulford. the point is that the zions are losing control over their virtual money machine; at least that's the scuttlebutt.

Mozart
13th October 2015, 19:36
I added "(Unlikely Fulford Report)" to this thread's title :).

Hi Paul,

Yikes -- what you added looks/reads, like, "possibly not Fulford's report."

I'd like for you to do two things:

1) Delete "GAME CHANGER"; and,

2) Change what you added to: "possibly inaccurate report by Fulford."

That'll be more clear, I think.

DNA
13th October 2015, 19:45
I pray this is the case. WE need control of our money and nation if it's truly a democracy.
Just read a September 30th article on:
http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/george-bush-senior-on-ufos-americans-can't-handle-the-truth
Big Bush SR. was at a campaign rally for Jeb, when accosted by a persistent reporter. Q."Mr. Bush when will you tell Americans about the existence of UFO's?"
A. Americans can't handle the truth." That's his warped opinion, imo.
Reporters of truth seekers don't back down and when Bush responded, a member of his entourage stated he may be suffewring alzheimers. Since this guy, John O'Briar was so in the know to overhear and immediately try a cover-up medical excuse, I'd say some digging on this guy, could yield more answers on the secret rogue gov.

you should start a thread on this.

Paul
13th October 2015, 20:19
Hi Paul,

Yikes -- what you added looks/reads, like, "possibly not Fulford's report."

I'd like for you to do two things:

1) Delete "GAME CHANGER"; and,

2) Change what you added to: "possibly inaccurate report by Fulford."

That'll be more clear, I think.
Yeah - good ideas - done - thanks!

Rocky_Shorz
13th October 2015, 20:53
you could just move this into the original current fulford thread, then titles won't be a problem... :pound:

Paul
13th October 2015, 23:39
you could just move this into the original current fulford thread, then titles won't be a problem... :pound:
I don't pay much attention to what Fulford thread or threads exist ... sorry. :).

Mozart
14th October 2015, 18:09
Here is a paste from my comment in Ben's discussion forum that includes a copy of his email that he sent to me in response to the .org/.gov issue with regards the effing, infernal Federal Reserve, to wit:

Hello,

When I checked the Federal Reserve Board branches like the New York Fed were still using the .org designation.

Also, the ownership of the Fed has been deliberately obscured through multiple paper companies and fronts so it would not surprise me at all if the original register of federalreserve.org was some hard to check entity.

Perhaps a reader in the US would be kind enough to check out for me what I have often heard and that is that the Federal Reserve Board appears in US phone books as a private company and not as part of the government.

Now, with the .gov designation it is clearly part of the government.

The battle is still under way but the good guys are winning and the various trolls and disinformation agents will soon have to look for other employment.

Benjamin Fulford 古歩道ベンジャミン 090-3439-5558

——————————————————————————–
To: ben at mail.com
CC: dw at mail.com
Subject: Fed.org and Godaddy
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2015 20:44:44 -0700

Ben,

Here’s this post:

federalreserve.org is a private registration through godaddy.

It was originally registered on Jan 20, 1998…

Comment by mozart on October 14, 2015 @ 11:21 am

idiit
14th October 2015, 18:18
US Military Took Over The Federal Reserve!?

of course the us military took over the federal reserve.

https://sp.yimg.com/xj/th?id=OIP.M3af99cf1fafcb5c8439eabbd3a783fd5H0&pid=15.1&P=0&w=300&h=300

we're going to war against Russia and now sailing into china territorial waters so we can go to war with them too.

how we gonna pay for all dat warmongering? duh!

ok, maybe a more educated perspective linking tpp, federal reserve and Russia to the latest usa warmongering is warranted:

Second, please look at statement from the White House regarding the large economic impact from the TPP on the American economy. It will become clear to the reader that any attack upon the TPP by China, is a direct attack upon the economy of the United States. What China is doing in the South China Sea is an act of war. However, China would argue that the US is undermining China’s influence in its own backyard and that, too, is an act of war on its face. It is a kind of Cuban Missile Crisis in reverse, but instead of the US planting missiles in China’s backyard, the US is undermining the Chinese economy with this provocative trade agreement which undercuts Chinese regional influence in East Asia.

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/siteupload/2015/10/south-china-sea-map-2.jpg

“The United States is negotiating the TPP with 11 other like-minded countries (Australia, Brunei Darussalam, Canada, Chile, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Peru, Singapore, and Vietnam) that share a commitment to concluding a high-standard, ambitious agreement and to expanding the initial group to include additional countries throughout the Asia-Pacific region…:
Seven of the 11 TPP nations are connected to the South China Sea.

Right now, the US Dollar makes up 2/3rds of the worlds global reserve currency. This is because nearly every oil-exporting country in the world exclusively sells their oil in dollars, so nations are forced to hoard large amounts of the dollar.
“There are two countries that don’t sell their oil in the dollar: Syria, and Iran.

If these two countries joined forces, got Venezuela on their side, maybe a few other countries, and then made an economic treaty with the BRICS nations, an acronym for Brazil, Russia, India, China, and South Africa, to buy their oil in a currency other than the US dollar, the economy would collapse.”

As I stated in yesterday’s article, this has always been about the Petrodollar and the Federal Reserve keeping its Federal Reserve Notes afloat by remaining the World’s reserve currency. The Russians and the Chinese and a whole lot of other people have very different ideas.

The BRICS were born in 2012 when Iran began to sell its oil for gold to Russia, China, and India. The TPP, according to the White House was formally conceived in 2009. Therefore, the egg preceded the proverbial chicken. Subsequently, China’s foreign policy in the South China Sea is a reaction to the undermining of the Chinese regional economic influence being taken away by the TPP.

What is good for the goose (China) is good for the gander (Russia). While China is employing a strategy of intimidation and possible blockade in response to the TPP, the Russians are doing the exact same thing on the other side of the world. This will be the topic of the next part of this series.

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2015/10/14/china-is-willing-to-start-ww-iii-over-the-trans-pacific-partnership/

maybe the white hats in the usa military have decided ending the fed is better than ending life on this planet? :)

TargeT
15th October 2015, 13:37
maybe the white hats in the usa military have decided ending the fed is better than ending life on this planet? :)

this type of decision isn't even possible in the military structure.

Do not look to the military, we are not your savior; we never have been.

I have worked at the staff level for closer to two decades than not (yes, I know, a bit of a logical fallacy here..) I have been through the Military Decision Making Process (MDMP) more times than I'd like to admit.