PDA

View Full Version : Trauma Based Truth Movement

giovonni
13th October 2015, 16:54
A correlating narrative ...

From Radio Mysterium

Podcast #2

Could the control system be directing the truth movement by using MK Ultra and trauma based mind control? Are we finding truth only to be resonating with the controllers? Pondering those questions and also creating a balance in life. Research without fear a little at a time to create your own authentic, fearless truth.

Published on Oct 13, 2015

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WF0qqxln0Oc&feature=em-uploademail

william r sanford72
13th October 2015, 20:05
this post below is a part of a larger email and ongoing discussion with a former Avalon member and trusted friend...as it was brought up and started with movies/distractions and so called entertainment and what we were drawn to watching and research in alt news and info/data... and the current struggles within the truth movment and how we as a whole and on our own can bust the loop/cycles..that I feel are used against us.

email sent oct 9 12:37am..just the last part as I don't have permission to show the rest.
"
....trauma..it. makes the current system go around right..loopn loosh bags gotta whole market on that ****.

as is........."
catch ya soon brother..

-goober
William.

great thread/post GIO..

giovonni
13th October 2015, 23:47
Yes and thanks William,

After first listening to the video podcast, I immediately recognized a unique synchronicity.
Geoff Byrd's (the narrator) presents a timely summation (with soundly advice) into the
woes and foes - we all in the alternative community are currently facing up to.

The challenges are ongoing and will probably last throughout the rest of our live's.