PDA

View Full Version : Are your spiritual awakening symptoms really electronic weapon symptoms?

pukerimu
14th October 2015, 05:58
Are your spiritual awakening symptoms really electronic weapon symptoms?

Watching a youtube on spiritual awakening and almost all the symptoms are also symptoms of electronic weapons, apart from the first symptom (major setback in life, which could be included), and another symptom (which warns against spiritual contact, which are most likely to be helpful, warning spirit guides.)

This is an example video: 11 Signs of Spiritual Awakening
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDonsG0HE1A

The symptoms I know from direct experience. This is not electrosmog but, perhaps, low intensity (EM) waves say for mind reading radar, which was patented in the 1960s. There will be NO WHISTLEBLOWERS to come forward about this, as they are terrified of the electronic weapons and know that they can be used on them at any time (and their thoughts are probably being read). The electronic weapons work without implants, use your unique brainwave, and harm you, perhaps while you think you are having a spiritual awakening. All the “advice” in the video was useless and blamed the target in some way for the harm.

What follows are some speculations:

Why aren't you hearing voices?
Perhaps they are just using the mind reading radar and recording your brainwave and thoughts. Is this why such huge data storage facilities are being built?
Perhaps they are using subtle subliminal thoughts which you don't recognize as external or beaming in while you are asleep.

Big Brother is operational.
Orwell wrote 1984 in 1948, after the discoveries of the Nazi scientists concerning “voice to skull” (EM) wave transmissions were uncovered. The computer software for targeting the waves and decoding thoughts exists. Synthetic telepathy is operational.

The uses for control of synthetic telepathy and reading thoughts are mind boggling. Perhaps the computing power and software already exists to give each individual a personalized entrapment using synthetic telepathy. Something like that portrayed on Sense8, or a religious or alien experience. With an analysis of thoughts you could be given exactly what you want to hear. Only those individuals who see through the scam would be put into their “distance room 101” and experience real physical harm.

An economic collapse or major war disruption would provide a distraction while big brother was switched on, or, if you like, the matrix becomes operational.

Joe Akulis
20th October 2015, 22:17
Are we talking about physical symptoms? or partly about physical things? I found it very educational for me, when I started learning how to activate or stimulate my chakras, because I began to recognize characteristic sensations that I soon became familiar with. Like the pressure/buzzing around the front of my forehead when I'm working with the third eye chakra, for the butterflies in the stomach when working with the solar plexus chakra. I've seen in the past where some people were talking about things like that and calling them ascension symptoms, when it sounded more to me like they were waking up certain chakras and not realizing it.

Just a thought. Probably not quite what you're referring to here though.