PDA

View Full Version : Tell me what you see and feel about this pic

shadowstalker
14th October 2015, 22:15
The only thing I will tell you is that is was taken about 10 minutes ago (sunset) from my back window.
Sorry I can't make it bigger.

https://scontent-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xta1/v/t1.0-9/12072760_1061658467230243_4409842028437588370_n.jpg?oh=5846449d07937e94c77d525163e3fcae&oe=56CCA2B2

Sunny-side-up
14th October 2015, 22:24
Hmm! Golden/Amber colour along a possible clearing, brighter to the right.
No smoke, clear day!

Strange I feel there is a lot of activity down there! I first got a image of a Being in a white suite, the feeling was non-human! Orb to the left is darker/Amber. Craft to the right.

There that was what came to me straight off the bat shadowstalker.

I hope you can in-lighten us about it?

AriG
14th October 2015, 22:31
Not sure where you live, but it looks exactly like the sunrise did from my back deck this morning. I am in North/Central Kentucky at the Grant/Owen/Scott County line. That looks like morning mist, which is beautiful. Not used to seeing it at Sunset though. Did a farmer down there in the hollow perhaps water a field? Fertilize?

Regarding what I feel. It feels familiar. It is.

I'll try to send a shot of my am view tomorrow.

Sorry I couldn't provide a more ethereal pov. I've just seen this, thousands of times. One could say, however, that is the manna of the earth reflecting in the setting sun.

DeDukshyn
14th October 2015, 22:35
Beautiful pic! The colours are fantastic!
The camera metered on the foreground trees though, rather than a balanced approach, so the area where the golden sun from the sunset is directly shining on, is all blown out - also known as clipping: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clipping_(photography)

Orph
14th October 2015, 22:54
Looks like a picture taken in the '60s in Vietnam with napalm blowing up in the background.

Johnny
14th October 2015, 23:58
Looks like a picture taken in the '60s in Vietnam with napalm blowing up in the background.

UPS !! Exactly the same view for me !!

Johnny :)

AriG
15th October 2015, 01:48

I mentioned fertilizer previously. Could be Agent Orange (modern day version, not dissimilar) I bet that whomever is working that field below her land is either bombing the land with fertilizer or running a combine harvester over a previously fertilized field.

Mart
15th October 2015, 06:35
Wow , at first I saw nothing until I relaxed into it and then it became clearer for me
On the left I see on the perimeter of light heads all looking out in a circle formation and at 3 o'clock on the circle a woman presenting a baby out of the circle.
In the middle I see someone who looks powerful negatively , in a chariot being pulled by a lizard like creature and behind them haunting images of either followers or captured souls not sure which
On the right I see in the mist others just watching waiting , I guess observing
That's what I see ...

kirolak
15th October 2015, 06:58
I can't see it very well, but it reminded me at once of van Gogh's perspective of the sun; some wild conflagration to the right, as if billowing off the sun's orb on the left. While beautiful, I sense a certain ominousness as well, as if a great Elemental is stretching her arms out over the earth. There is definitely a Consciousness present, isn't there?

JChombre
16th October 2015, 05:18
Lots of ET activities!!!

shadowstalker
16th October 2015, 14:57
I am glad most of you understood what I was asking of you, makes me feel good inside knowing there are intuitive folks still on the forum.
Yes it feels like ET activities and depending on the day in which it is viewed we may see/feel other things. thank you so much, guys.

DeDukshyn
16th October 2015, 16:58
I am glad most of you understood what I was asking of you, makes me feel good inside knowing there are intuitive folks still on the forum.
Yes it feels like ET activities and depending on the day in which it is viewed we may see/feel other things. thank you so much, guys.

What type of activities does it feel like to you? Elaborate, rather than just declare your "secret club" ;)

shadowstalker
16th October 2015, 17:44

What type of activities does it feel like to you? Elaborate, rather than just declare your "secret club" ;)

As I said It feels like ET activities to me, it feels like they are looking for someone or something.
And lol it's not a club. Just seeing if folks get what I am saying without all together saying it.
I post things like this to help folks keep in tune with there gifts. for the ones who are gifted.
It also tells me who is in tune and who isnt... I.E. who is on a psychic level and who is on a 3D level.
But you know, people can join the "Secret Club" anytime they wish.

NO INVITE NEEDED :welcome:

JChombre
16th October 2015, 18:00

Hi ShadowS,

Very interesting picture!!!

There are ETs all over in this picture of your backyard. And if they are in your backyard, it means that they are in your house and around you all the time. You know that, don't you?

I find it amazing and interesting that they allow you to take a picture of them. What's your story?

Many blessings to you.

JC

shadowstalker
16th October 2015, 18:13
Something just told me to take the pic.
When I saw how the pic turned out i new it had to be more to it then clipping as another member has stated. That's why I posted it.
The so called backyard is more like foot hills across the river from me the river is about 2 blocks away, and the foot hills is probably 1/4 mile from me.
And yes I know there are Aliens around me all the time no matter where I go.
Sometimes i see there ships but they wont let me take pix of them. at least not up close anyway.
Most of the pix i have of there ships are not really good.

DeDukshyn
16th October 2015, 19:09

As I said It feels like ET activities to me, it feels like they are looking for someone or something.
And lol it's not a club. Just seeing if folks get what I am saying without all together saying it.
I post things like this to help folks keep in tune with there gifts. for the ones who are gifted.
It also tells me who is in tune and who isnt... I.E. who is on a psychic level and who is on a 3D level.
But you know, people can join the "Secret Club" anytime they wish.

NO INVITE NEEDED :welcome:

Thanks, I joined ;)

Hmmm, I like to think (based on experience) that my intuition works quite well, and I didn't get any extra terrestrial vibe. The vibe I did get was that this was a game of sorts, and I was correct. Can you confidently say that I am not at all psychically connected, but am stuck in 3D, due to my response? I am not sure the purpose of this game.

Had you based the "test" around something remotely verifiable, it would have had far more real value that people can use ... as it is this is just a "believe me" sort of indication - on another note, who's to say people weren't picking up YOUR projected ethereal feelings about the picture and not forming their own? This happens all the time in the masses, with people who not even remotely aware that their feelings are not their own.

I am not sure the results are reliable, you need better controls, to be able to provide confident feedback to the players ... my opinion :)

shadowstalker
16th October 2015, 20:02
LOL you can take it anyway you wish It really doesn't matter to me.
As for the rest it is still up to the perceiver as I had said in earlier posts.
As for being verifiable it is still at matter of who the person is and how they view things.
I am not conducting a science project, I am just seeing what people see at the time they see it.
If your not seeing or feeling anything then that's you, no big deal.
As for a game, you can see it as such, cuz I don't all together take things so seriously that I have to dissect things as to ruin it, I just go with the flow for the most part.
If you wish to be so scientific then go for it.
I am just letting people use what they feel on there own, to which is the reason why i didn't front load anyone about the pic other then to ask what they felt or saw.
As for controlled environments I wouldn't even considered it for the shear fact that in real life in the paranormal and ufo field it can't always be scientifically controlled.
As for them forming feelings about it all, that is still on them, not me.
Same for your opinion on this thread.
So my thread will stay the way it is without scientific order or declarations of protocols, it's just for fun and all who wish to part take are responsible for what they see or feel. And no it's not a Rorschach test either.

I just want folks to go with the flow, nothing more.

P.S. Me thanking the ones who where intuitive at the time was an acknowledgement, to them picking up on what I was asking not a cut to those who didn't get it. I sincerely didn't think that I had to explain any of that here on the forum. And yes At the time there where folks who did see it on a 3D level but i am sure that they are highly gifted in there own way, as not everyone is gifted they same way as everyone else is. I didn't think I had to explain that either. And not every ones gifts show up at the same time or way as everyone else either. And not everyone gifts can be controlled, Didn't think I had to explain that either.

So as far as scientific control and protocols go it would have been a total bust from the get-go.

DeDukshyn
16th October 2015, 21:31
By "Game" I just meant that you played an experiment on members without their knowledge, then used that declare the qualities of the members. While I don't doubt your sincerity and honesty, I can't say I see any evidence of "giftedness" or "non-giftedeness" based on this "test".

And don't get me wrong, just because I look for practical answers to everything first, does not at mean I don't consider the ethereal. I am a huge fan of the area of information and events that occupies the plane of "What you don't know you don't know".

I only suggested the tighter controls because this stuff is interesting, and with a good setup and study, it really could be used indicate to people larger aspects of "connectedness" we all share.

shadowstalker
16th October 2015, 21:40
Like i said you can see it the way you wish.
Its not a test/game its just curiosity in fun, just that.
I don't know how to explain it it so that you could understand better.
Take it as you feel I can't do anything more.

Sorry, I sincerely do not know how to explain what it is going, i am not a teacher..

My apologies for even going there.

I am done with this thread.

DeDukshyn
16th October 2015, 21:52
I didn't see it the way I "wished", I saw it the way it occurred to me. No offense was intended! :)

shadowstalker
16th October 2015, 22:00
either way you didnt see it the way it was intended and thats fine i am just going to let the thread take it pace :heart:

M-Albion-3D
17th October 2015, 02:02
Yes, at the very least a beautiful landscape but I see something in the foreground maybe.

Nevertheless, I wish I was there, that's the main thing. Hope you don't mind me playing with it.
Regards,

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a528/marsevidence01/12072760_1061658467230243_4409842028437588370_n_zps0ocmxiyz.jpg (http://s1282.photobucket.com/user/marsevidence01/media/12072760_1061658467230243_4409842028437588370_n_zps0ocmxiyz.jpg.html)

shadowstalker
17th October 2015, 19:33
Yes, at the very least a beautiful landscape but I see something in the foreground maybe.

Nevertheless, I wish I was there, that's the main thing. Hope you don't mind me playing with it.
Regards,

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a528/marsevidence01/12072760_1061658467230243_4409842028437588370_n_zps0ocmxiyz.jpg (http://s1282.photobucket.com/user/marsevidence01/media/12072760_1061658467230243_4409842028437588370_n_zps0ocmxiyz.jpg.html)

No I don't mind at all I saw it as well, good catch.

AriG
30th October 2015, 14:03
So I promised I would take some shots of what I felt/perceived when viewing your shots. These were taken after a wet day prior (sorry it took me so long, we had a dry spell). Your shot just reminded me of what I see off my deck in the morning when weather conditions permit. Since you didn't suggest what you thought it was, I felt compelled to share my pov.

So if you feel it was an alien presence, why didn't you go down there and find out? Not being smug, seriously.. weren't you curious to see what it really was?

shadowstalker
1st November 2015, 19:02
So I promised I would take some shots of what I felt/perceived when viewing your shots. These were taken after a wet day prior (sorry it took me so long, we had a dry spell). Your shot just reminded me of what I see off my deck in the morning when weather conditions permit. Since you didn't suggest what you thought it was, I felt compelled to share my pov.

So if you feel it was an alien presence, why didn't you go down there and find out? Not being smug, seriously.. weren't you curious to see what it really was?

I didnt go over to investigate, for various reasons: I am always curious about lots of things.
1.) It was across the river. and the only way to get there was by boat or cross the bridge. (Don't like heights or water much)
2.) it's private property.
3.) The pic was good enough for me. I just wanted to share.