PDA

View Full Version : Oh Yeah ! - LET'S GO THERE!!!

EJdaDJ
17th October 2015, 16:16
Yes Donald Trump, Let's talk about who was President on 9/11. LET'S ALL TALK ABOUT THAT!

Let's be mature, brave principled patriotic adults and talk about THE TRUTH!!

IT IS TIME TOO SPANK THE KING AND HIS COURT WITH THEIR PANTS DOWN!!

Let's call a criminal a criminal - many corporate journalists, many corporate elites, many in Congress and many within the 3 letter agencies. We the people know you're afraid of the truth and you're afraid of the people. Well guess what, you're actions against our nation ARE GOING TO LEAD YOU TO INCARCERATION VERY SOON!!

The emperor had no clothes on two years ago! It is time to DIS-OBEY all forms of tyranical government, steadfastly from your local school board on up.

It has long been a fact, the U.S. Government arms its allies and disarms its enemies. Why else would they want OUR GUNS??

" A traitor shall die a traitors death".

BLOG THAT!! TWEET THAT!! OP-ED THAT!!

DNA
17th October 2015, 16:33
Let me get this straight, you are appealing to Donald Trump for 9/11 truth?

And you think Donald Trump is different than any other politician in what way?

Let me hand you over to Bill Hicks who illustrates the briefing every US President gets upon taking office.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8IvKx0c19w

ZooLife
17th October 2015, 17:22
And that is repeated in every influential country in the world.

There is a corrupt commonality between all the elite throughout the world to control resources, wealth, and people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5dBZDSSky0

Wide-Eyed
17th October 2015, 22:48
EjdaDJ yes it's pretty dark sick group feeding on loosh energy from the sick misery they create . Keep 'em dumb ,distracted, divided and controlled is their deal, but I say to you keep letting 'er rip. Get vocal. I just today met a philosophy professor with JD in law and masters in philosophy at my daughter's soccer game who shares the same views on the sick control exerted on the world population. It was refreshing as we watched our daughters play we talked the range from IG FARBEN being the largest shareholder of Standard Oil to the dumbing down of our children in public and private schools to the weaponization of our food. They think they are cute and smart but not too are many buying their ****e anymore, our conversation was pretty steady not emotional kinda like talking about the Packers or Cubs pennant run. Just spare be the BS type of slant instead of talking BS like weather and sports. So keep at it critical mass aware discussion water cooler style. Go Cubs Go!:silent:

EJdaDJ
18th October 2015, 01:18
DNA,

Yeah according to AJ, apparently Trump squared up on Jeb Bush per 9/11. There was no video, just a very short article. Hope its true. Ill link it here in a minute.

=[Post Update]=

http://www.infowars.com/jeb-bush-slams-donald-trump-for-saying-911-came-during-george-w-bushs-reign/

=[Post Update]=

p.s. If there's one person I loved more than Bill Hicks, it's gotta be George Karlin.. TYTY!

EJdaDJ
18th October 2015, 01:58
Let's let er rip! It starts here. I proclaim July 4, 2016 through July 10, 2016 National Repeal and Recall Week. We start getting the word out now. It will be a day where 100 million Americans open carry every where. We call a general strike, a nation wide boycott on all purchases, occupy all state legislatures, court houses and bring in the truckers and farmers to occupy and shut down D.C., demand legislative repeal of all laws that violate the Bill of Rights. I don't know if Congress is in recess during this period, but we will summons Congress to declare the peoples session. If they dis-obey then we demand a recall election. WE ARE THE POWER!!