PDA

View Full Version : A Beautiful Earth Update on Ascension 2015 Transformation Conference

Moda
19th October 2015, 10:32
Its good to hear updates from the Astral Realm.

Hope you enjoy :)

zxf93pL9anM

Lifebringer
19th October 2015, 17:07
Pretty much How I see it. I imagine each group of humans have their own idea of what type of end exit; beginning entrance to the new dimension through Creator. This adventure will be something beyond our imaginings.

Lifebringer
19th October 2015, 17:59
Yep, "the desired effect is what you get."
Album: "Mothership Connection" by Parliament
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tna-3J8F8nE

I think our gifted musicians told us about this, as they were able to seek our roots traveling the world.

Fanna
19th October 2015, 18:40
Thank you for sharing this vision/direction. If I might add one thing to this update: Take this freedom that our friends-in-high-places are granting to us (through our combined intention) and really focus every bit of that loving intention into actions that better the circle that depends on you. No matter how small your circle, this is the ultimate action one can take. It all adds up somewhere ;) So give that gift to Gaia and the gypsies she weaves will follow in suit. We're here to help. We're ALL here to love.

Latti
19th October 2015, 23:50
Fashion, thank you! I listened to his presentation at the 2013 Conference and felt the truth of what he said, but didn't follow up and buy his book.

I wish I had been exposed to this information when I was your age, but it might not have resonated with me then.

Do others in your age group recognize the truth in what he presents?