PDA

View Full Version : It is a black day for Sweden

Gaia
23rd October 2015, 11:30
Sweden has reacted with shock and horror after a teacher and pupil were stabbed to death in a school with a high number of immigrants by a masked man who was reported to have far-right sympathies. The man, who posed with students before starting his killing spree, was shot dead by police. There were scenes of panic in Trollhättan, an industrial city near Gothenburg, on Thursday as parents and pupils crowded outside Kronan school in the aftermath of the killings among large numbers of police and ambulances.

My thoughts to the families affected.

http://www.ctvnews.ca/world/racist-motive-behind-swedish-school-attack-say-police-1.2623846

Lifebringer
23rd October 2015, 13:14
Look out for the misled. They have been taught they lose when others come and some have not learned to share after witnessing rampant greed as they face losses. Somewhere a middle-man bankster has sunk its tentacle and now the Swede's youth have fear of no future, because global capitalism has also been taken over by the vulture capitalist, giving orders to cut services. Doesn't look good from here if the instability in those migrating/refugee nations, isn't ended.
Praying for peaceful resolutions for their nations, so they may return and rebuild. Temporary status in the shelter nations must be paid for by those nations that participated in destabiliizing/nation building. They know who they are and the refugees know the planes bombs and bullets come from these nations. How they are treated will depend on future enemies. WE must all do better on the peaceful resolution stuff. If there is to be a World military by the people and NOT corporations, then "we must heel the dogs/ISIL/ISIS" now.:handshake::heart:

Gaia
23rd October 2015, 14:29
I feel that the present refugees are going to have it (even) substantially harder in Sweden than those who came here during the Balkan conflict of the 1990s. Since a year or two ago, there has been a steady influx of people from some southern countries of the EU, who are, simply, migrants. Many of these have truly ****ty living conditions in their home countries: they are not threatened to their lives but their livelihood.

What happened in Trollhättan looks like one individual's inability to intellectually and emotionally handle the fact that all this is and remains an unsolved problem. What scares me is that society is made up of single individuals that all have, in one way or another, problems to process what's going on. I am not saying that this is the cause for this particular incident, only that it is a complex situation and blaming it on a single issue like gun control is reductive. It's all about migration and some politic context (migrants vs. refugees) ... Imo.

''people and NOT corporations'' merci Lifebringer :)

WhiteLove
23rd October 2015, 17:34
Sweden has reacted with shock and horror after a teacher and pupil were stabbed to death in a school with a high number of immigrants by a masked man who was reported to have far-right sympathies. The man, who posed with students before starting his killing spree, was shot dead by police. There were scenes of panic in Trollhättan, an industrial city near Gothenburg, on Thursday as parents and pupils crowded outside Kronan school in the aftermath of the killings among large numbers of police and ambulances.

My thoughts to the families affected.

http://www.ctvnews.ca/world/racist-motive-behind-swedish-school-attack-say-police-1.2623846

I blame this on hate, particularly contextual race rooted hate. Contextual race rooted hate does exist in Sweden, else the political party SD would not have the amount of support it has. The difference between a single individual in the mode of this kind of hate, and a whole political scene with similar hate, is in how it is played out and its scope. It can be played out actively and aggressively in a violant isolated way such as in this case, or it can be played out passively according to laws that are to be manipulated in the long term through gained political power. One leads to a quick effect, the other is a slow effect. Both are devastating to the targets, and as you can see also to the people carrying out the hate. This is what the SD supporting people of Sweden and people with contextual race rooted hate insde, need to learn, for these things to end. Hate brings no good to anyone.

Having said this. Stefan Löfven should now start an anti fascism campaign that covers all levels of society, everything from hate propagated in news magazines, to hate in the political scene and in business, to hate present in external alliances. It all needs to come to an end. So this act of hate is truly a wake up call, but it has happened before in the Nordic region, this is not something new, but rare here in Sweden.

From a value standpoint, this is the polar opposite to true Christian value orientation, which is about loving even those that hate you - so that hate carries no weight on your spirit. Therefore anti-immigration is anti-Christ, even when anti-immigration is rooted in money and not in hate, there is a lack of love present in that value orientation that will carry a weight on the spirit. It is for this reason I find that a person that truly wants to awaken, cannot get stuck in a thinking error about immigration. Watch out for those influences in the truth movements, they are poison to truth searchers. See, do not judge out of hate, but stay awake in a mode of love.

Ewan
23rd October 2015, 18:05
No sane person would do this, to target children indicates an imbalance that is off the charts.

Reportedly had far-right sympathies. That's like saying an un-named source.

IF it was connected with immigration the victims makes no rational sense.

Leaving the horror of such an attack behind for the purpose of this post..

The Norwegian gunman was also labelled a right-wing extremist. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Norway_attacks

Elsewhere there have been numerous reports of people 'eating' the faces of their victims.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/cannibal-eats-woman-and-then-dies-after-being-tasered-in-welsh-hotel-9845286.html

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2012/may/29/miami-man-eating-face-lsd

That report links the latter to LSD, elsewhere it was suggested 'bath-salts' were to blame. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bath_salts_%28drug%29

Meantime Govt forces train for zombie invasions. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/17/zombie-apocalypse-training-halo-corp_n_1889724.html

Well perhaps I'm twisted into a pretzel from following the numerous turns of a rabbit hole too far, but there is a possible link between all these events.

Electronic mind control, test subjects. People particularly susceptible are targetted and 'programmed' as exercises in efficacy? Killing two birds with one stone if you can tie it into political events.

Edit to add:
Don't those two Scandinavian events have a particularly US of A feeling to them. It's just like reading about the latest gun massacre there, but in the wrong country. Maybe just the way the media deal with this sort of thing now.

(Note to our lovely US members. Whenever I criticise the US I am having a go at TPTB and MSM, not the people.)