PDA

View Full Version : please recommend a soul reader

Morbid
23rd October 2015, 19:02
as per title im looking for a practitioner to read mine and my girlfriend's soul origins etc..
ive noticed some dont even require a direct contact and only send a recorded message. not sure how that works. not that im sceptical, just would like to find out whether avaloners here can direct me towards a descent person.
thank you!

Billy
23rd October 2015, 19:14
I must say I was impressed with my reading from Carol Clarke. It takes a while, a month or so but worth the wait.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?32136-Carol-Clarke-the-most-consistently-accurate-psychic-I-have-come-across&highlight=Carol+Clarke

seehas
23rd October 2015, 19:23
Carols reading changed my life

idiit
23rd October 2015, 19:25
Andrew Bartzis ( galactic historian ) from what I've gleaned could be a possibility.

Rex
23rd October 2015, 20:00
I've only had one reading and it was from Carol Clarke. It was amazing, and I still go back to it. There are still parts of it I have no clue what to make of it.

Keajran
24th October 2015, 06:04
Hi Morbid,

I wish to update the comment I left below. I was wrong about Carol Clarke. Everything she predicted finally came to pass, just not in the time frame i was given. I was initially told 1 -2 years but it was more like 4 years.
I've since contacted her again for another reading. She's explained that the timing thing doesn't always work out exactly but that what she sees in her reading will come to pass eventually. Anyway, just wanted to clarify that.

Thanks.

Message originally posted by Kejaranhybrid on 23rd October 2015 at 23:04:

Hello Morbid,

I personally would not recommend Carol Clarke. I got a reading from her back in 2011 or 2012, and although she said things that I wanted to hear like I was a star child/seed and my people were trying to contact me; nothing she predicted came to fruition. She already knew I was coming to her through a recommendation from Bill Ryan and I had already shared some personal info with her, which she reiterated in her reading but other than that the rest of the reading was non consequential.
She may have a long wait for a reading (I'm not sure if that is still true or not), but that was only because Bill promoted her on this forum. But ultimately it's up to you. You might have a stronger connection with her than I did and get something more meaningful out of her, but I certainly did not.

Anyway good luck in your quest. If you should happen upon someone with true clairvoyant powers, do share them with the rest of us.

Morbid
24th October 2015, 10:31
thanks for heads up whitewashedandpadded, the only reading i ever got was from Simon. he didnt ask me any details and didnt let me talk when we started our skype chat, though clinged onto my username which i find kind of silly since i created it over 10 years ago while still having junk in my head.. i must admit his reading set me out onto a path of self discovery that completely changed my life. im ever grateful for that though he is so booked up these days i didnt have chance to get my gf through. i wish to try several readers to perhaps get more angles.
anything else apart from soul reading anybody can recommend?

iamnoone
24th October 2015, 21:50
Morbid, I'm totally new here so please forgive my ignorance, but why do you want a soul reading? If you want to know something about yourself, or your girlfriend, or your relationship with her, look into your eyes, look into each other's eyes. Honestly, it sounds childishly simple, but if I ever forget who I am or where I'm supposed to be, the greatest meditative tool I've ever known is eye to eye contact. Don't ever give your power to another. Psychics, soul readers, everyone I've ever known, has been either a shark intent on amassing a personal fortune or they're wishful saps trying to feel important. Psychic abilities are a trap and they've been corrupted by the dark. Helping people plus money equals no good.

Morbid
24th October 2015, 22:30
well, i have a wonderful girlfriend that spent all her life staring at stars wondering. she is a very aware person. just would like to see what is there for us to learn. i believe in people having certain powers that help guide others. money is just something we have to use being part of this system - i dont take it seriously, though i have to earn it like everybody else here.

iamnoone
24th October 2015, 23:29
If you care about others and care about the planet, then you have nothing left to learn. Life is deceptively simple. Our puny human minds want to complicate matters but it's all an illusion. Go where you are needed. Be around those who love you. Offer care and compassion to all. And let the universe love you back. I feel that last part is particularly important. She wants to know you both. Let her in. Stare at the stars and bask in their glow. It will empower you and fill you with purpose but you must remember to replenish. We are not just here to give love but to receive it.