PDA

View Full Version : New Video Interview With Corey Goode -Secret Space Program

Valley
24th October 2015, 23:19
This was just posted up on YouTube yesterday:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63b2u2GHXqM#t=2862

Shannon
25th October 2015, 00:47
Sean stone is so good looking. I'm sorry but I just had to say that. He's the only reason I watched this.

RunningDeer
25th October 2015, 01:31
Sean stone is so good looking. I'm sorry but I just had to say that. He's the only reason I watched this.
I confess...me too.
.......His smile.
.................His gentle way.
............................His brilliance.
......................................His hotness. His hotness.

http://avalonlibrary.net/paula/Recovered/kiss-1_zpsf0gslbjw.JPG

Oops, I forgot I'm on the forum. [insert red face smilie here]

3(C)+me
25th October 2015, 01:34
Ladies, I am with you on that one but I will not watch this one I will wait for him to interview someone else.
Running deer your back, good.

A nice alternative...

g0Yml__DIhU

and part 2

G7XmaGMjaP4

Fanna
25th October 2015, 02:24
YUSS! I'm so glad I wasn't the first one to think it. You could tell he was super giddy too :3 :3

Selene
25th October 2015, 02:38
I thought it was only me…..

But, ahem, yes. [Straighten up here, lady…]

He is very good at what he does and has a brilliant career ahead of him, but…but….

[Sigh.]

:blushing:

Cheers,

Selene

waves
25th October 2015, 02:49
LOL. The best responses yet to a thread titled about mrboldtype, and better yet that they totally ignored him.

meeradas
25th October 2015, 06:52
LOL. The best responses yet to a thread titled about mrboldtype, and better yet that they totally ignored him.

Bwahaahaaa! :rofl:
Fully agree.

Mike
25th October 2015, 07:04
yup...good looking guy. nice beard, great hair. even Corey seems distracted: at one point he even starts uttering some bullsh1t about saturn size orbs floating around the solar system

Harley
25th October 2015, 07:47
https://c866088.ssl.cf3.rackcdn.com/assets/Information_Disclosure_banner.jpg

Wow! I haven't seen this much disclosure in a single thread in a long time!

:)

Valley
25th October 2015, 08:01
Welcome All... Glad you guys/gals enjoyed this one. I thought Sean did an excellent job here, too... asking some great questions and getting some Goode responses. :)

idiit
25th October 2015, 09:20
His hotness. His hotness.

hey runningdear! i'll change my lipstick color. I promise. I'm hot. I know i'm hot! :)

idiit
25th October 2015, 10:48
Sean Stone is good.

hopefully ppl that view this will see that the myth of "blue avian saviors" is not supported by corey.

we as a collective group have powerful manifesting capabilities.

our future as a species can be determined in part by us working together as a collective.

on average from what I can tell 10/11 viewers of this thread are not members of this forum. lots of ppl coming in off msm for alternative perspectives.

I want us to work together to help determine a better future.

how or even if this manifests is up to the group.

RunningDeer
25th October 2015, 14:43
Apologies, Valley.
:offtopic:

Shannon
25th October 2015, 17:44
I confess...me too.
.......His smile.
.................His gentle way.
............................His brilliance.
......................................His hotness. His hotness.

http://avalonlibrary.net/paula/Recovered/kiss-1_zpsf0gslbjw.JPG

Oops, I forgot I'm on the forum. [insert red face smilie here]

http://i.imgur.com/gHWyV8x.jpg

If only he were deep in thought of me...sigh, what a dreamboat...**swoon ***

Frig it, one more, just cause, why the hell not!
http://i.imgur.com/jd6FRxc.jpg

Fanna
25th October 2015, 20:17
http://i.imgur.com/gHWyV8x.jpg

I'd REALLY like to talk about Goode's statements in general, especially in conjunction/contrastion to Greer's work because the two corroborate each other with slight variations on Goode's end-- BUT I CAN'T STOP LOOKING AT THIS PICTURE :help:

Selene
25th October 2015, 23:05
I'd REALLY like to talk about Goode's statements in general, especially in conjunction/contrastion to Greer's work because the two corroborate each other with slight variations on Goode's end-- BUT I CAN'T STOP LOOKING AT THIS PICTURE :help:

Okay, Fanna. I’ll help if I can. I removed that …(Omigod, can I do this…?) photo of …him... above, and we’ll get back to topic.

Ahem. :Angel:

It seems to me that the major difference between Corey’s take on ET’s and Greer’s is that Greer is quite adamant that “all ET’s are benevolent/benign” and Corey emphatically disagrees. Corey maintains they come in all shapes and sizes, temperaments, and agendas.

In both cases, each witness refers to their own experience to back up their claim. And it is entirely possible that Greer has only dealt with the benign variety and only from an earth-based contact, so he is very possibly correct as far as he goes.

But Corey claims far wider experience in interstellar meetings, intercept and interrogation programs, etc. He is emphatic that there are multiple agendas and protocols in play at all times, at all levels, and that not all of them are touchy-feely nice.

In this, Corey’s views are supported by US Marine Cpt. Randy Cramer, who also claims to be a survivor of the SSP “20-and-back” program, with extensive service on Mars and then on a large interstellar craft, the Nautilus. Cramer says that for some species, “their only question about you [Earthling] is whether you are a snack – or a meal.”

Barring Greer, there seems to be pretty general agreement that the Draco Orionis reptilian species are bad news. Even Simon Parkes, who knows them well (if so), advises serious caution. He went so far in a recent radio show as to use an open-hailing method to warn/advise Corey’s associate Col. Gonzales how to deal with a Draco royal, what ritual gestures to use or not use, etc to avoid conflict, saying significantly: “If I were a military man, I’d…”. I found that interesting.

Cheers,

Selene

Fanna
25th October 2015, 23:47
It seems to me that the major difference between Corey’s take on ET’s and Greer’s is that Greer is quite adamant that “all ET’s are benevolent/benign” and Corey emphatically disagrees. Corey maintains they come in all shapes and sizes, temperaments, and agendas.

Greer does accept the case of benign ETs, in my opinion. He seems actually very untrusting of the security of CE5 gatherings if his team is not present for the very reason of such harmful entities/organizations, but IS adamant on his experience that the higher level ETs ascend into a zone of benevolence RAPIDLY after the first few levels of 'civilization' beyond ours. Greer's sight is so fixated with his work contacting such benevolence as he just tries to soar over the problem areas and create a people's movement towards disclosure that he's rather flippant to the malevolent species.

My prayers are out that Greer is able to move forward with his plans and allow more people like Mr. Goode and Cpt. Cramer to come forward safely. Again, I think the two perspectives are two eyeballs in the same direction. Supporting evidence like the containment field around Earth/Moon, sphere craft/entities, and the secrecy agenda all check out. There's really so much more I'm just really trigger happy with this quick reply button.

Selene
26th October 2015, 00:05
Yes, it is a question of multiple and complex levels of understanding, action and purpose.

We so utterly, utterly hate it when we need, say, to have our teeth cleaned. But at a higher level, it is much better for our overall health. We have only limited bandwidth in our minds.

And perhaps at some very, very higher level the “Grand Experiment” - the alleged 22+ general genetic experiment categories currently in play here - will result in some higher and greater good for the galaxy and cosmos as a whole. Perhaps. All good.

But meanwhile, it hurts us like hell. And we cry, as we need to.

No one tells us earthbounds anything. We have no idea what, really, is going on in the larger picture. And those here who purport to know or be involved are, by and large, hoping to reap great personal benefit by excluding the rest of us from their counsel. They think they are so friggin’ elite. Really.

So, it is still a question of multiple layers, multiple perspectives, multiple agendas.

There is no One Answer Fits All Problems.

So I keep exploring, studying. I have questions, not answers.

Cheers,

Selene

RunningDeer
26th October 2015, 01:36
Thirsty?

http://avalonlibrary.net/paula/Photoshop/water-bottle2_zpsv23lf35p.JPG

http://avalonlibrary.net/paula/Photoshop/vine-bottles_zpswedg5wxu.JPG

Selene
26th October 2015, 01:49
Omigoodness, RunningDeer!

Those are genius illustrations. Wonderfully done, (darn you!) :inlove:

Much love,

Selene

Fanna
26th October 2015, 02:01
We truly live where angels fear to tread, Selene.

No one tells us things because of the incredible risk of manifestation. Few incarnate down here because of the incredible fear of forgetting (even temporarily) the light of one in which we come from. Questions are the very reason this Grand Experiment is manifest. Keep asking; it is ALL for you.

idiit
26th October 2015, 10:51
We truly live where angels fear to tread, Selene

^ got a great story on this I've never told.

I was in forced rehab 15 years ago; alcohol. I was pretty delirious. I had an awesome lucid experience while dreaming. my guardian angels ( three females) were discussing my situation. there were scared sh1tless; for themselves and me. they talked with hands covering their mouths in very low hushed tones. the point being they were terrified.

I've been under extremely strong psychic attack since I was 6 years old. I actually had a "demon" come into me and I fought it all night long when I was 13. I woke up in sheets that were soaking wet. that day on I lost all my friends. everyone said I had changed an no one liked me. I retained one "friend" but in this relationship he was "superior" and like any good superior he needed an "inferior"; isolation by contrast in art. no superior w/o an inferior.

I was attacked so hard in college that I used to black out. when I came out of the blackout everyone would look at me strange and never tell me whathappened.

I joined a yoga group around 20 years ago; sahaj marg. at that time I was having lots of bad dreams at night and would rush out of my room yelling BEES! I was being attacked by swarms of bees several nights/week. after a few years of devotion to the "yoga" a spiritual entity told one of the yoga leaders that I was accepted by the yoga master spirit. he is my spirit guide. not the same as guardian angels.

soon after one night the bees came in swarms and then a flock of birds came in and ate all the bees. gives the "birds and the bees" a new meaning; angels and demons is my take.

the bees in my lucid dreams never came back. I and my dog have been physically attacked by yellow jackets out in the woods several times. I actually pick the yellow jackets ( around 10) off my dog by the back of the head and squeeze them dead several times/separate events. I crush the yellow jackets stinging me. my stings quit hurting after a minute or so and after 5 minutes there is no sign of bee stings. true. several instances of this.

when I first entered the house that we did the yoga group meditations in I heard the head of the group say to me "don't worry, no one can hurt anyone in this room". at that exact time I was feeling a swarm of bees circling me and realized down deep that I was going round in life with a swarm of bees on my ass most of the time. the human head of the yoga group says he did not say this. I now realize it was the head spirit of sahaj marg talking to me. I later felt a little remorse about not caring about the well being of others when I brought the swarm of bees to that house/meditation group.

ever since the birds came in the bees are basically no more in my dreams and in real life don't pose a significant threat anymore from what I cn tell.

i'm still under tremendous psychic attacks indirectly. the "demons" are able to influence spiritually weak ppl around me to attack me. my best friend and myself are not under attack directly. no one is attacking my best friend at all and he is protected like me.

the interesting point to me atm is this:

We truly live where angels fear to tread, Selene

no doubt in my mind, selene. :)

EDITED TO ADD:

for ppl who share a perspective like cara st. Louis ( kautz-vella ) that "self empowerment thru a higher power" is demonic possession I gots a different perspective. :)

2nd edit: :)

We truly live where angels fear to tread, Selene.

No one tells us things because of the incredible risk of manifestation. Few incarnate down here because of the incredible fear of forgetting (even temporarily) the light of one in which we come from. Questions are the very reason this Grand Experiment is manifest. Keep asking; it is ALL for you.

appears now that this was fanna's post, not a quote from selene.

Fanna
26th October 2015, 19:37
appears now that this was fanna's post, not a quote from selene.

I was really just following up on Selene's beautiful words (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?86261-New-Video-Interview-With-Corey-Goode-Secret-Space-Program&p=1013283&viewfull=1#post1013283) from before, but I'm very glad I added in those specific words that we were all able to hear your wonderful experience of self empowerment through spiritual Action.

Valley
26th October 2015, 19:43
Thanks, but...:focus:pleasehttp://projectavalon.net/forum4/attachment.php?attachmentid=31625&cid=1&stc=1
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/attachment.php?attachmentid=31626&cid=1&stc=1

Valley
27th October 2015, 00:24
Yeah, I thought Corey showed some humility and respect here talking with Mr. Stone for the first time publicly(I think)... He seemed a bit taken aback by Sean's probing questions, but I thought his responses were quite interesting also. Overall, maybe one of Goode's best interviews.

yup...good looking guy. nice beard, great hair. even Corey seems distracted...

3(C)+me
27th October 2015, 00:32
I haven't even listen to the damned interview I am here for all you guys making me laugh and shake my head and those pictures. If anyone Is going to actually listen to this interview then don't look at those pictures it will mess you up.
This thread should be renamed All things Sean with some Corey.
And I am not off topic because I just said Corey and I mentioned the interview.
(smile).

heretogrow
27th October 2015, 01:25
I will DEFINATELY watch this later!!! ;)

Mike
27th October 2015, 01:46
Yeah, I thought Corey showed some humility and respect here talking with Mr. Stone for the first time publicly(I think)... He seemed a bit taken aback by Sean's probing questions, but I thought his responses were quite interesting also. Overall, maybe one of Goode's best interviews.

yup...good looking guy. nice beard, great hair. even Corey seems distracted...

oh that was a little joke Valley:bigsmile: (i.e. even Corey is distracted by Sean's handsomeness etc)

TargeT
27th October 2015, 02:21
Thanks, but...:focus:please

Honestly, I think this thread is going in a much better discussion direction than it would be were it "on topic".

Valley
27th October 2015, 09:26
It's cool, Deer... you're always welcome on any threads I 'sew'. No apologies necessary.

Apologies, Valley.
:offtopic: