PDA

View Full Version : Heaven exists

WhiteLove
25th October 2015, 13:09
I found this very interesting story, from what I can tell all details in it were totally genuine and honest and I found it to be a very beautiful story.

Personally I have had a bit similar off world experience, in the sense that my spirit out of unconditional love blended with the spirit of my soul mate and we entered into what I thought was a dimensional shift - from a heaven or pre-heaven dimension, but could also have been the process of blending with God because it felt like we became love itself, in this event we together went through a process of infinitely increasing love, I call it a love frequency acceleration process, because it was kind of like a vortex of love that we were overwhelmed by and went into, it was very similar to the process that the girl in the video told about going into the light - kind of like a total love ignition process. I can also remember this same process of returning back here to earth that it went from light to dark, from incredibly light to very dense. In this event the communication was also the same as the way she describes, so there were a lot of similar things that I could relate to.

In my case, what I learned was that creation is the most amazing miracle you can ever imagine, because it is founded in this infinite total unconditional love where there are no limits to what you can experience. It was clearly demonstrated to me how tiny and limited my greatest reference of love I knew was compared to the love of God. In my experience of this everything was just love, there were no open questions left, it was like - this is right, this is what it is, and it is the greatest miracle. Since everything was emotionally communicated, I could not really put words on what it meant, but logically the closest match and best understanding would be that unconditional love is the pathway to God and from God to us, that we are included in that path, not excluded.

In my case the total love ignition process took place at an incredibly low density/light body earth like plane of existence - where everything was in peace, incredible depth of emotion, where there was no doubt, everything was known in the state of your being - your state of being was equal to the truth of what reality truly is, so doubting that over there would have been equal to doubting that you were there. As you can imagine this did not lead into tons of questions, you got to experience the answers rather than think them. When you are a truth seeker you experience truth by gathering information and processing that information with your thoughts, over there the truth was lived, as in equal to your experience/awareness, so doubts could not even be there, because truth was not that and what was truth, there you were and in that state, that amazed you and it was an incredible feeling of release.

I think this is one of the most authentic, sweet and loving YouTube video I've ever seen, this girl truly gives from her heart in a very beautiful way!

qcpxEwHI0ME

idiit
25th October 2015, 13:32
I like her vid.

I share her perspective.

I don't see the perspective that all souls are good souls. maybe i'm wrong.

I want my existence to matter and I want it to be constructive.

WhiteLove
25th October 2015, 14:14
I like her vid.
I share her perspective.
I don't see the perspective that all souls are good souls. maybe i'm wrong.
I want my existence to matter and I want it to be constructive.

Good and bad souls is for me a topic I cannot easily discuss, because I don't know. But through my experience I learned that this world, relative to the dimensions I experienced "over there", had more density tied to it and that the density increased within me on the way back to this earth, it was not like I suddenly appeared here at a totally different density, but I can remember how getting back here was gradually adding the density back the closer I got when I returned, the density that had been released by being "over there", I did share this same blackness and earth now becomes big and I am now here again, type of experience. That density I am speculating is attached to your spirit at least while you are here, but how that technically then works I don't know. It might for instance be a natural result of where your soul needs to be to learn to resolve that density, kind of like a natural spiritual evolution process. Maybe that Karma does not even have anything to do with it, but that it is more like a natural spiritual evolution process that God has created for you on your journey home.

One thing that is different between my experience and the experience this girl had, was that I did not go through a life review. Therefore I think I was kind of not going through a process of death, but through an altered state (because this was a totally different kind of experience than the ones you have in dreams) in the dream state was taken either straight to heaven without passing that life review or to another dimension without a death experience in between. That dimension though, was fantastic, because it was in peace! But the difference in experience, must have been that she got to experience the release of our density, I did not, I was already at a place of peace before I entered into God. So it must have felt incredible for her to experience that density being released into peace, or even more overwhelming of course if she went even further into the light without a peace dimension in between. In my case I felt I was already in that peace prior to the total love ignition point, I really was, because it was incredible there, everything was right. But, of course at the point of that total love ignition from that heaven like dimension, came the most unbelievable rush of love.

Jayren
25th October 2015, 22:04
Unconditional love really is the answer, we can do amazing things when we realize love can always be present. You're right it's like we experience the love right then and there the truth of it we realize that love is actually the truth and you can experience this in a waking state as well and make wonderful things happen around you like making people talk about how much they love something and you can start to see a different world start to form you can literally change the world by loving and see what you did, you can lift up the vibrations of the world and see the results in some way I promise you because this is what I have experienced. Love is the most powerful force in the universe.

Lifebringer
26th October 2015, 09:59
I felt instant calm, knew what had happened as I looked over my body and then the choice to take care of my newborn and as soon as the thought came, I was back in.