PDA

View Full Version : Bill Ryan's Freedom Central Interview

Mike
26th October 2015, 01:22
you know when you've heard or read something true and good and right when upon hearing or reading it you feel relaxed and light and peaceful. these are my indicators of wisdom. and frankly this video has none of them.

(kidding)

this video has all of them and then some. most of you have likely already seen it. i had too, but i revisited it tonight and it was well worth the time. Bill, this in my opinion is your seminal interview. you hit all the right notes and you did it in style. it was such a good interview, in fact, that i'm now perfectly willing to overlook that really bad one you did with Jessica Starchild way back when:ROFL:(or was that Kerry? sorry, couldnt help myself)

so...discuss or don't discuss. doesnt really matter. just watch. this is really just a terrific interview.

ic70cVN5IdQ

Constance
26th October 2015, 03:58
Great stuff! :bowing:

This interview was aired 7 years ago. I wonder if Bill would be happy to be interviewed now with all his latest thoughts/feelings/insights?

I have a feeling that other Avalonians would love to hear from him again :bearhug:

Gosh...Just listening to Bill's remembrance of being a Tibetan monk reminded me of a dream vision I had a few months ago.

"I am a high-level Tibetan monk. I am supposed to be stepping onto a stage to announce to others that I am their leader. I decline instantly with the awareness that I do no want to lead anyone."
As soon as the dream vision ended, I instantly realised that this feeling has always been with me about not wanting to lead anyone or talk to groups where there is even the slightest perception that I am a leader.
I have a distinct memory of when I was five years old of having to stand up in front of the classroom and do a talk. The night before I had to speak, I was so anxious and in dread about speaking in front of others, I was desperate for something to happen. The next day dawned and I had actually lost my voice completely! Talk about the power of the mind and heart!!
I've always been drawn to living a monk-like life and I value silence, inwardness and solitude highly. Although I probably would never like to live like a monk for any length of time, the thought from time-to-time is very appealing.:bigsmile:

Hummingbird
28th October 2015, 01:47
Yes breal, Would be great to hear a new interview with Bill, doesnt even have to be video, Audio would be good enough..

I'm sure there plenty of bright people here that could conduct a great interview! :idea:

Constance
28th October 2015, 03:06
Yes breal, Would be great to hear a new interview with Bill, doesnt even have to be video, Audio would be good enough..

I'm sure there plenty of bright people here that could conduct a great interview! :idea:

Exactly Hummingbird :sun: And now that we know that zoom works, it could be just the thing! I agree that there are quite a few here that could conduct a great interview...

Mike
2nd July 2019, 17:25
:bump:

i've already listened to this a number of times, but i'm gonna have another listen while i'm puttering around here at work.

Bill at his very best, in my opinion. a great listen.

Bill Ryan
2nd July 2019, 18:06
:bump:

i've already listened to this a number of times, but i'm gonna have another listen while i'm puttering around here at work.

Bill at his very best, in my opinion. a great listen.

Thanks! I do actually feel that this is the best interview I ever gave.

:flower:

Dennis Leahy
2nd July 2019, 20:23
(about 10:25 to 10:55) "...we have to know the truth about where we are..."

I hope everyone truly hears that and understands the fundamental and foundational concept Bill expressed there.

Constance
2nd July 2019, 23:20
(about 10:25 to 10:55) "...we have to know the truth about where we are..."

I hope everyone truly hears that and understands the fundamental and foundational concept Bill expressed there.

Absolutely Dennis, and why everything Bill has written about here in the welcome thread (http://projectavalon.net/welcome.html) is even more relevant today for Avalon and for humanity.

Welcome to all new members :flower: