PDA

View Full Version : What does Anunnaki really mean?

Maia Gabrial
27th October 2015, 15:33
The Anunnaki according to Sitchin's translation was "Those who from the Heavens came". But that doesn't explain the Anu part of the word. As we all know by now, King Anu was the father of Prince Enki and Enlil. I've always wondered why that name was left out. Maybe someone thinks that we mere humans are unworthy of knowing and saying that name....? Or whatever?

My inner guidance which I trust implicitly said that it actually means "Royal Seed of Anu" referring to that family's bloodline. Or it could even mean "Royal Bloodline of Anu". It's similar to the monarchies like the House of Windsor, House of Hanover, etc., who btw could even be Anunnaki themselves....

I feel as though I've uncovered someone's hidden secret.... :becky:
Just wondered what everyone thinks about this....

Peace of Mind
27th October 2015, 15:42
It will mean what ever you want it to mean...as there is no TRUE physical evidence anywhere to support any of the ideas concerning the word "Anunnaki". I've done research after research and all that can be found is ideologies written out in various text formats.

To be honest...
I'm more interested in finally learning what the word "Human" really means. When pondering on this concept for years...I'm not sure the word "Human" accurately defines the specie....especially the words Humane and Humanity.

Peace

OBwan
27th October 2015, 16:10
From dictionary.com

Anunnaki
[ah-noo n-nah-kee]

noun, ( used with a plural verb)

1.various unnamed Sumerian deities who constituted the divine assembly presided over by An and Enlil and of whom seven were judges in the afterworld

Lifebringer
27th October 2015, 17:47
Even better, "manKind?" What kinda man?

Fellow Aspirant
28th October 2015, 00:18
Even better, "manKind?" What kinda man?

Why, a kind man, of course. ;)

Couldn't resist.
I'll let myself out now ...

B.

ghostrider
28th October 2015, 00:48
The plejaren say his work has a great many errors but he in the ball park ... According to the contact notes the ancestors of the Plejaren were the gods\angels of our past ( those who from heaven to earth came) Their ancestors came here and called themselves the sons of heaven\creators of creation... It's why they come to Earth to this day, they feel responsible for what their ancestors did long ago... They say the word Anunnaki was created by Sitchin ...