PDA

View Full Version : Kerry Cassidy PCTV Indiegogo Campaign - Goal $100,000

Moda
29th October 2015, 21:14
Here is Kerry Cassidy's Indiegogo Campaign

Goal $100,000 USD within 30 days. Let us all help Kerry make this dream a reality
Come on, we can do this :)

Campaign Link:
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/project-camelot-tv-network#/

jAUpkUzOg4A

Project Camelot TV Network Website:
http://projectcamelottvnetwork.com/

https://fbcdn-photos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/v/t1.0-0/s200x200/11935008_10156041118965324_8282131270267759654_n.jpg?oh=9178d4f7852015a8117f6c2df89082af&oe=56B91AFD&__gda__=1456079595_a8a73e33f139b33bc924140a21f367d1

Project Camelot TV Network

A virtual network with the top hosts from radio along with whistleblowers, researchers and authors, doing what conventional TV refuses to do. Going where they dare not go... We will be a network by and for the people. Gathering the best information and unafraid to tell the truth and explore previously unexplored territory. Divergent. Insurgent. Defiant. A Network that believes that entertainment and enlightenment are not mutually exclusive. We will define awakening and bring our audience the best of what is out there. Because the truth is out there and in all of us.

Alternative Media with a difference. Pushing the envelope and revealing what it means to be human.

The Plan

We will be a free alternative media channel broadcasting live beginning with 5 hours daily, (5 days a week) and growing into round-the-clock coverage with 12 hours live and 12 hours of shows in rotation daily. All shows will be viewable directly during and after the live broadcast, free on Youtube and on demand also streaming non-stop on our player.

Revenue streams:

Advertising:

1) Youtube ads (Google Adsense) and website ads.

2) Direct Ads: We will sell ad space for :15 and :30 second spots to be provided by like-minded companies at the top and bottom of every hour.

3) We will create a platform using a state of the art player along with an ad serving component with every show.

Subscriptions: (viewers choice)

1) Free - all users will register to watch shows on our embedded player supported by advertising.

Or

2) Ad Free Viewing - $5.99/month (1 year subscription) or $7.99/month to month.

Marketing/Merchandising:

Affiliate Marketing, Merchandising - T-shirts, mugs, stickers and much more... with hosts and whistleblowers pictures, our logo etc. DVDs and podcasts.

Strategic Partnerships with Like Minded Companies

Programming

To begin with we will build off of the incredible success of internet radio. The wild west of the internet has spawned a great freedom where anyone can host their own radio show and invite guests and talk about anything and everything that they desire. This has opened up a mad community of creative endeavor worldwide. So too, with video and social media. The world is talking. And we are going to build on this freedom and expand upon it.

By gathering together top radio talk show hosts, researchers, authors and whistleblowers, we will expand upon the current trend going in an under utilized space -- internet TV -- and go Visual giving hosts tools that radio cannot provide. With the focus on handheld devices, phones, ipads, our audio only world moves into living color with all the attendant creativity that engenders.

The world is Watching. And the more connected we become the less likely we are to be deceived.... We are banding together to change the world and ourselves. And Project Camelot TV fully intends to be on the forefront of that expansion.

Why Now

Six major media companies control 90% of everything we read, watch and listen to. With the success of the internet, we are entering a time where those in power positions due to money and the influence that comes with it no longer take center stage. The people are choosing what they want to watch, when and how. Camelot's success has come directly from this sea change in the marketplace. People increasingly, vote with their feet. They are leaving the networks in increasing numbers in search of truth and a desire for more....

What we intend to provide is an answer to mainstream network TV that incorporates the wild west of freedom of choice from the internet along with embracing the TV revolution evidenced by Youtube where everyone is a director and a producer. What is missing from this mix is a challenge to the major cable stations and networks in the area of scripted and unscripted series as well as news and commentary. It's time someone came along to supply content that utilizes a TV platform with all the advantages of the internet, focused on getting the truth out.

Who We Are

Alternative Media has come of age and Project Camelot TV plans to centralize the very best we have to offer from our sector. Over the years, Camelot has become a "go to" point of reference for the awakening on the planet reporting on the false flags, secret space programs, alternative health and innovation in the area of free energy. In many ways, Project Camelot has led the charge doing video interviews with whistleblowers, researchers and authors that has led to countless copycat ventures.

We have, in many ways, been on the avant-guard of the Youtube generation breaking new ground in the area of Guerilla filmmaking and video interviews. Our work has transformed talk radio and video on Youtube into a groundbreaking new medium where interviewing whistleblowers and truth tellers has become the norm. For the past 10 years we have traveled the world finding whistleblowers and authors willing to come forward and reveal levels of secrecy known up to that time, by only a select few.

With this in mind, is it any wonder that Project Camelot is stepping up at this time to again transform the media landscape? Not only is this the time, but I suggest we must take advantage of this level of development and freedom, a nexus, that may not come again in the foreseeable future. We need to work together now to provide a place for truth in broadcasting, a central hub where investigative journalism and open communication can thrive without censorship and where we can freely explore what it means to be human.

It is time we unite to present a challenge to those who have taken control of the media and in the process the hearts and minds of the masses. We are the ones we have been waiting for... it's time and it's Our Time

We Can't Do It Without You

We are offering a list of perks with you in mind. Bandwidth and funding to pay for the infrastructure for the network, to pay hosts and production staff and provide security for our content is crucial. We are looking to raise seed funding to get our channel off the ground so that we can provide a good quality stream without interruption with good audio and lighting.

We want to create a round-the-clock TV Channel on the internet that is also available for viewing on Roku and Apple TV.

Help us 'break on through' to cover the stories that matter around the globe.

Our Team

Kerry Lynn Cassidy - Founder / CEO

SHORT BIO:

Kerry Cassidy is a documentary filmmaker/investigative journalist and well known radio talk show host of Project Camelot Whistleblower Radio and Camelot TV broadcaster. Her website Project Camelot (http://projectcamelot.org ) is a leader in the alternative media sector, with a Youtube channel that has millions of viewers worldwide and over 117,000 subscribers. She speaks at conferences around the world and has produced several highly regarded Camelot conferences with the trademark name "Awake and Aware" featuring key witnesses and researchers that are part of the Camelot history of interviews. KERRY'S BLOG has gone viral and become a must see news commentary space picked up by alternative news organizations around the world. Kerry travels the world conducting interviews and documenting the testimony of whistleblowers with above top secret clearances as well as authors, researchers and experiencers covering conspiracies, the secret space program, black projects, ETs, kundalini and ascension and free energy.

Paladin - CFO

Paladin is a forensic financial investigator with a background in corporate and government agency contracts.

Igor - Webmaster

Neil Anthony Sanford - Designer, Editor, Musician

Tyy1907
30th October 2015, 03:09
The last segment where she's saying her closing words you can see one eye nearly shut and the other open. Could have been a glare or what not but also didn't she say she was attacked and that her face was affected somehow? I think it was in one of the recent Tommy Hawksblood videos.

These low life NWO shills are gonna be sorry one of these days.

Bill Ryan
30th October 2015, 03:53
The last segment where she's saying her closing words you can see one eye nearly shut and the other open. Could have been a glare or what not but also didn't she say she was attacked and that her face was affected somehow?

Yes... see this thread:
What happened to Kerry Cassidy on 24-25 April, 2015
(http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?83940-What-happened-to-Kerry-Cassidy-on-24-25-April-2015)
She's much better now than she was, though. It's gradually healing all the time.

Citizen No2
30th October 2015, 06:42
Tyy1907 wrote:

These low life NWO shills are gonna be sorry one of these days.

I don't think they will. I don't think they are capable of feeling sorrow, or compassion or regret.......... I don't think they are capable of feeling, full stop.

I admire Kerry's tenacity, she is like a dog with a bone..... she just won't let go.

Regards.

kerbie
30th October 2015, 06:48
Is anyone else worried that Kerry has geniune health issues that could have a serious impact on her future? I've seen these symptoms in many people and to date, I don't think any of them have been attacked by target scalar energy devices? I'm really concerned that if Kerry doesn't treat this like a serious health issue we could lose her. I hope she gets better soon.

Bill Ryan
31st October 2015, 01:29
Is anyone else worried that Kerry has geniune health issues that could have a serious impact on her future? I've seen these symptoms in many people and to date, I don't think any of them have been attacked by target scalar energy devices? I'm really concerned that if Kerry doesn't treat this like a serious health issue we could lose her. I hope she gets better soon.

I believe it's Bell's Palsy (http://www.webmd.com/brain/tc/bells-palsy-topic-overview)... if so, it'll get better on its own over a period of a few months, as seems to be happening.

(Bell's Palsy is just a fancy medical name for exactly the set of symptoms Kerry has, and the cause is unknown. :) )

norman
31st October 2015, 02:38

I believe it's Bell's Palsy (http://www.webmd.com/brain/tc/bells-palsy-topic-overview)... if so, it'll get better on its own over a period of a few months, as seems to be happening.

(Bell's Palsy is just a fancy medical name for exactly the set of symptoms Kerry has, and the cause is unknown. :) )

Most of these "unknown" causes things, I believe, come down to poor nutrition. I can't help thinking that Kerry's very desperate finances over several years and her choices about what to spend what little money she has had on, have left her diet out in the cold.

ThePythonicCow
31st October 2015, 06:26
Most of these "unknown" causes things, I believe, come down to poor nutrition. I can't help thinking that Kerry's very desperate finances over several years and her choices about what to spend what little money she has had on, have left her diet out in the cold.
Dental work, such as implants, root canals and, most commonly, mercury fillings are perhaps second on that list. I could say more, from personal experience, but that would be a bit too far off topic.

Nasu
31st October 2015, 07:16
I love Kerry. I think she's great, but I think for what she wants, 100k isn't going to cut it. For starters she needs a kick ass crew who can take over the brunt of the workload and professionalize her work. No offense to Kerry, but her work always feels like she's had to conduct things in the local motel on her smartphone then smuggle it threw north American style airports to get it to us...

However, that raw quality is lost on the new savy inter web users, she is in black and wight, compared to buzsaw et al.. I hope she uses this cash, if it's forthcoming, to leverage against a bigger investment, to make her dream of an independent alternative source of credible questionable intel into a reality.. Otherwise, I worry for her health and sanity....x.. N

Debra
31st October 2015, 12:12
True Nasu but that is guerilla genre. Getting the story against all odds and getting it out quickly. She's activist TV and that's part of the charm. Sure she could upgrade but what kind of production values is she really expecting? Though I agree with you .. 100 thousand is not enough to pay a professional crew for very long. I'd want to see a break down of the programming that she has up her sleeve. has she put together any kind of package ?

Pam
31st October 2015, 16:26
Going where they dare not go... We will be a network by and for the people. Gathering the best information and unafraid to tell the truth and explore previously unexplored territory. Divergent. Insurgent. Defiant. A Network that believes that entertainment and enlightenment are not mutually exclusive. We will define awakening and bring our audience the best of what is out there. Because the truth is out there and in all of us.

She seems to be appealing to the emotions using terms like divergent,insurgent and defiant. There is nothing wrong with that, but what I see lacking is any detail that tells me how that 100,000.00 is going to be used to create her vision. Also, I agree with others, 100,000.00 is not going to go very far in this kind of project. That makes me wonder, has there really been any cost analysis for this project?

There have been others that had much more detailed plans and more money that have failed at this, so I wouldn't be willing to contribute to something like this unless there was more information supplied that showed me that there is a serious plan in place, if there is no plan, then I would consider it irresponsible to ask for money at this stage.

Selene
31st October 2015, 21:42
I agree with all of you who would like more info on how the money will be budgeted, how long it will last, how much more will be required, etc. These are all excellent and very pertinent questions.

However, as an venture investor I'm also willing here to consider Kerry's outstanding track record as a wildcat innovator who has made every penny she's ever had do triple duty and accomplished amazing things thus far on only a shoestring and a quick mind.

On that basis, I'm in. She gets my $100 and I'm looking forward to seeing how far she can go with it. It's a wild-card bet, perhaps, but the thing just might work and the upside for us all in that case would be huge. I don't see how I can refuse to support this.

Cheers,

Selene

CD7
31st October 2015, 23:41
Join ME/US!! With the power of Billions all focused on 'The Plan' so much could b accomplished much quicker.!!.... https://www.gofundme.com/mexbillions <---------------Plz this IS Not a ploy to gain riches lol... Someone else do it!! Create a Central Hub only for those focused on improving health, species, planet, environment. It may be a way to funnel resources directly to All these Fields related to improving life and sustainability across the board.. lol not too new of an idea as they seem to be attempting this with global goals campaign.

Do not mean to derail into a different topic but everyone who's trying to initiate positive alternative changes seem to be banging against walls and always battling some obstacle...If it were sucessful that somehow the 'alternative' community Funded themselves not just shows, but actual grass roots projects, it would seem the barriers would be alot less...

Carmody
1st November 2015, 02:22
Think of it this way, if you have to:

It's a hell of a better bet than a lottery ticket, and the payoff is far better than any lottery ticket. This ticket is self driven and will steer itself toward and into winning.

So buy a ticket....spend a few dollars.

The more tickets sold the better your odds of winning, the more potent your ticket becomes...

wnlight
1st November 2015, 15:33
I don't know if PCTV will succeed, but it is very worthwhile, and is needed today. So I have made my contribution. Right now (three days in) she only has $1350 in contributions so your help will make a big difference!

Go Kerry!

norman
3rd November 2015, 01:22
I love Kerry. I think she's great, but I think for what she wants, 100k isn't going to cut it..........

x.. N

erm...mmmm... things might be different this time, IF, the right people get involved. I've no idea who she's going to work with, and even if I did know, I couldn't predict the outcome.

David Icke's experience trying to pull off that 'licecencd by the UK regulators' thing called the "The People's Voice" was a nasty shock to his optimism, me thinks.

That was a 100k launch plan too. Didn't go near far enough to cover the idiots that got involved. It might have worked but for 2 fatal ideas, god knows who's they were, I could never get through to them by email, to help them, at all, ( that should tell you all you need to know, right there )

1) choosing to go the UK regulatory path hoping they could eventually be a bright new UK terrestrial TV station was a duff notion from the get go.

2) Vetting no one, just a fest for enthusiastic "volunteers".

Nuff said, I'm afraid to say.

oh, David ( Icke ), is a pack mule, by instinct, don't get him confused with a guru.