PDA

View Full Version : Whistleblower Comes Forward : Lithium Spraying and the experiment over Oregon

Gaia
30th October 2015, 21:21
In January 2015, I began receiving reports by email, telephone and over Facebook of very specific symptoms from very specific locations under very specific spraying activity throughout Oregon. From my experience as a counselor, having had to do an internship for drug rehabilitation many long years ago, I instantly recognized that the symptoms were being caused, almost certainly, by lithium intake. How could so many people be suddenly dosed up on lithium? And then it hit here in Reedsport, a tiny town on the central coast of Oregon. I had no more doubt. I posted my findings on the various FB pages.

In direct response to these posts, the first letter from the whistle blower arrived on January 30, 2015. I at first thought it was another letter of complaint from someone who thought I had the solution to the horrors of Geoengineering. Instead, the letter is the real thing.

For six months, I respected the danger this person, who uses the pseudonym Locke, was putting himself in and I was very discreet about who saw the letter. And I was very discreet in putting messages on the FB sites to confirm to Locke that I was working on his message. I used the letter as a teaching tool and it was very effective. Either readers were completely convinced of what is happening in Oregon or they went into horrified denial. The Geoengineering activists to whom I sent the letter almost always dismissed it, ignored it or immediately responded that they couldn’t do anything about it. This was very disappointing until I realized that the atrocity of Geoengineering, and these experiments, is on such a vast scale that each of us is struggling to fight in our own corner with very little mutual support.

That being said, I finally sent the letter to Elana Freeland (author of Chemtrails, HAARP and the Full Spectrum Dominance of Planet Earth). She pointed out that despite Locke’s fears for his family, he is desperate to get the information out to the media, social media and beyond. So shall it be.

A second letter has surfaced, which I will quote from. It was received by HH in Medford around the first of March. Locke expresses his disappointment that the activists he had contacted never responded. Having had essentially the same non-response, I understand his frustration. So, after much research to back up Locke’s disclosures, here is the pertinent information from the whistle blower. His private information will remain private.

We can deduce from his excellent use of English and from his job description, that he is well educated in a science field, probably a DSc or PhD, he is most likely in his late 30’s or early 40’s, and is equally at home outdoors as in a lab. His use of the name Locke indicates he knows American history. The original John Locke created the concept of the social contract and whole portions of his writings were copied into the US Constitution. Our Locke lives in central Oregon but travels the state extensively. He enjoyed his work up until it was subsumed for what he is describing.

Excerpt from Locke’s first letter:

“For example, I could have warned thousands of people of the ongoing (as of January 27th) spraying to manufacture air stagnation in the Rogue and Umpqua Valleys, as well as much of the Oregon Coast south of Florence. The artificially induced period of air stagnation is part of a larger experiment testing the efficacy of psychoactive chemical dispersal from high altitudes. Currently, spraying is most intense along the coast itself and above inland valleys. The stagnant air currents in the region allow for more direct application of psychoactive agents to test populations. I have little formal contact with the chemistry department, but to my knowledge, Lithium is the primary substance being dispersed in the aforementioned experiment. Given the psychoactive/social nature of the ongoing tests, my department is playing a secondary role collecting water and soil samples. The Sociological Research Division however, has operatives throughout the region gathering a massive amount of data regarding the test population’s behavioral traits, like consumer habits, political engagement levels, and awareness of geoengineering programs. I would urge you to inform your friends and peers of this fact, as avoiding observation by refusing to take surveys and engaging in similar actions that can disrupt this sordid research. “

More :

http://consciouslifenews.com/lithium-experiment-oregon-whistleblower-comes-forward/11100413/

Dml3d2-LbV4

Marikins
30th October 2015, 21:53
Can Oregon sue the federal government?

CurEus
31st October 2015, 00:52
Which government would they sue?
I'm not trying to be smart about it but I doubt the legitimate democratically elected government has much to do with this as with previous "experiments" by various agencies that came to light in the 70's 80's and 90's it seems they operate with impunity carrying out their roles and objectives. I expect the perpetrators are beyond scrutiny or censure but not above reproach!

Cidersomerset
31st October 2015, 23:57
I don't know if this article is coincidence , as I'm listening to the above
vid I am looking at the BBC web site and noticed this article. Though
not to do with air pollution as such its about better batteries.......

http://static.bbci.co.uk/frameworks/barlesque/2.91.2/orb/4/img/bbc-blocks-dark.png

New lithium-air battery design shows promise

By Jonathan Webb
Science reporter, BBC News

30 October 2015

http://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/660/cpsprodpb/BEDB/production/_86395884_demonstratorbatteries.jpg
The demonstration batteries were tested in sealed flasks,
to surround them with pure oxygen and controlled humidity

A new design for lithium-air batteries overcomes several big
hurdles that have stood in the way of this concept.

Lithium-air cells can store energy much more densely than
today's lithium-ion batteries, making them particularly
promising for electric cars.

Read more.....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-34669405

Marikins
1st November 2015, 17:49
CurEus you are so right, but if we could make it a little tougher on the obvious member of the gang, maybe it would serve to put them all on notice. Just an idea.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Cidersomerset, this kind of changes things. At first I though the lithium might be a test of mass tranquilizer, but this makes it seem it might store energy that is in the atmosphere, which would support the idea that chemtrails are benevolent, preventing over-exposure where there are holes in the ozone. Not that I know what I'm talking about, scientifically.