PDA

View Full Version : Is alumni the same as Illuminati?

Gaia
4th November 2015, 01:13
I read this from Henry Makow....

http://www.henrymakow.com/college_fraternities_linked_to.html

What do you think?

Kryztian
4th November 2015, 01:50
The Bavarian Illuminati dissolved (or went really deep and became undetectable) in the 1780's. Skull and Bones was formed at Yale in the 1830's and was based on "a German model". Those who have done the research say there is a remarkable connection in the architectural layout of an Illuminati temple and Skull and Bones, and much similarity by way of rituals.

What's clear about fraternity's, eating clubs and secret collegiate societies, it that they have their fair share of hazing, bizarre initiation and other forms of abusive indoctrination. This 2012 Rolling Stone Article (link below) shows just how much trauma based mind control is currently involved in "higher education" and how many of these students are being groomed for careers in banking and other industries.

Confessions of an Ivy League Frat Boy: Inside Dartmouth's Hazing Abuses
http://www.rollingstone.com/culture/news/confessions-of-an-ivy-league-frat-boy-inside-dartmouths-hazing-abuses-20120328 (http://www.rollingstone.com/culture/news/confessions-of-an-ivy-league-frat-boy-inside-dartmouths-hazing-abuses-20120328)

giovonni
4th November 2015, 05:45
Is alumni the same as Illuminati?

No - not in the definition and context that I understand it to mean and be.

alumnus (http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/alumni)

PS ~ I knew a few fraternity and sorority society members (which I was not one), during my days at university -
Who were way too busy partying and who which failed to graduate ... ;)

Sunny-side-up
4th November 2015, 12:12
Hi Gaia
Your post subject shows:

College Fraternities Linked to Freemasonry

My reply dose contain 'Alumni', College Fraternities and religious links in every direction!

I started this reply to your OP to show just who complex, twisted, intertwined the simplest of interests can be, and just how surprising the path!

My simple interest was with a great tv show 'Granite-Flats'

My example soon explodes out of a simple little post into many, many deep subjects and events, all interconnected, one leading to many, many.

Try following it if you like, there is plenty to read and see, to much for me to keep simple!

Basicaly start with Granite flats and from there follow links to 'BYUtv, from there to
Brigham Young University then 'LDS'-'The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints'

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Granite_Flats

(I totally got hocked on this show, it's a great drama show, and maybe not just a show it's an introduction, I recommend it)

The show is set in a small Colorado town in the early 1960s during the Cold War, and follows several of the town's citizens as mysterious and potentially dangerous circumstances arise.
The main story line is driven by 3 Young Youths (KIds) as detectives caught up a tangle of Spies, the main threat being the development of MK-Ultra. The story line brings to light just what a danger MK-Ultra is and how in reality no one is really who them seem to be or even who they them selves think they are!

The story's military volunteer to the MK-Ultra project is shown to become 2 people, one very moral and honourable, the second a totally soulless, moral-less, mindless, assassin robot which at a turn of the key, which is his handler (just a spoken word) has no knowledge of self or humanity, a robot!

I'm very curious how this story came to production given that the BUY-tv hadn't done anything like that level. previous top-rated show, Love of Quilting

BYUtv
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BYUtv

B
YU Television (commonly referred to as BYUtv) is a television channel, founded in 2001, operated and funded by Brigham Young University (BYU)

Brigham Young University
Brigham Young University (often referred to as BYU or, colloquially, The Y) is a private research university located in Provo, Utah, United States. It is owned and operated by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS Church), and, excluding online students, is the largest of any religious university and the 3rd largest private university in the United States, with 29,672[5] on-campus students.[9][10][11] Approximately 99 percent of the university's 30,000 students are members of the LDS Church, and one-third of its American students come from within the state of Utah.[12]
Students attending BYU are required to follow an honor code, which mandates behavior in line with LDS teachings such as academic honesty, adherence to dress and grooming standards, and abstinence from extramarital sex and from the consumption of drugs and alcohol.[13] Many students (88 percent of men, 33 percent of women) either delay enrollment or take a hiatus from their studies to serve as Mormon missionaries.[14][15] (Men typically serve for two-years, while women serve for 18 months.) An education at BYU is also less expensive than at similar private universities,[16] since "a significant portion" of the cost of operating the university is subsidized by the church's tithing funds.[17]

The university is broadly organized into 11 colleges or schools at its main Provo campus, with certain colleges and divisions defining their own admission standards. The university also administers two satellite campuses, one in Jerusalem and one in Salt Lake City, while its parent organization, the Church Educational System (CES), sponsors sister schools in Hawaii and Idaho. The university's primary focus is on undergraduate education, but it also has 68 master's and 25 doctoral degree programs
Using 2010 fiscal year data, the Association of University Technology Managers ranked BYU No. 3 in an evaluation of universities creating the most startup companies through campus research.[67]

Notable research and awards[edit]
Scientists associated with BYU have created some notable inventions. Philo T. Farnsworth, inventor of the electronic television, received his education at BYU, and later returned to do fusion research, receiving an honorary degree from the university.[68] Harvey Fletcher, also an alumnus of BYU, inventor of stereophonic sound, went on to carry out the now famous oil-drop experiment withRobert Millikan, and was later Founding Dean of the BYU College of Engineering.[69] H. Tracy Hall, inventor of the man-made diamond, left General Electric in 1955 and became a full professor of chemistry and Director of Research at BYU. While there, he invented a new type of diamond press, the tetrahedral press. In student achievements, BYU Ad Lab teams won both the 2007 and 2008L'Orιal National Brandstorm Competition,[70][71] and students developed the Magnetic Lasso algorithm found in Adobe Photoshop.[72] In prestigious scholarships, BYU has produced 10 Rhodes Scholars,[73] four Gates Scholars in the last six years, and in the last decade has claimed 41Fulbright scholars and 3 Jack Kent Cooke scholars.[74]

Beyond this, BYU also runs a very large study abroad program, with satellite centers in London, Jerusalem, and Paris, as well as more than 20 other sites.[78] Nearly 2,000 students take advantage of these programs yearly. In 2001, the Institute of International Education ranked BYU as the number one university in the U.S. to offer students study abroad opportunities.[79][80] The BYU Jerusalem Center, which was closed in 2000 due to student security concerns related to the Second Intifada and, more recently, the 2006 Israel-Lebanon conflict, was reopened to students in the Winter 2007 semester.[81]

Alumni Career Services:
http://alumnicareers.byu.edu/

Students of Brigham Young University are known as 'Alumni'

The university's sponsoring organization, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS Church)

Second Great Awakening
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Great Awakening

• First (c. 1730–1755)
• Second (c. 1790–1840)
• Third (c. 1850–1900)
• Fourth (c. 1960–1980)

The Second Great Awakening was a Religious revival movement during the early 19th century in the United States. The movement began around 1790, gained momentum by 1800 and, after 1820, membership rose rapidly among Baptist and Methodist congregations whose preachers led the movement. It was past its peak by the late 1850s. The Second Great Awakening reflected Romanticism characterized by enthusiasm, emotion, and an appeal to the super-natural. It rejected the skeptical rationalism and deism of theEnlightenment.
The revivals enrolled millions of new members in existing evangelical denominations and led to the formation of new denominations. Many converts believed that the Awakening heralded a new millennial age. The Second Great Awakening stimulated the establishment of many reform movements designed to remedy the evils of society before the anticipated Second Coming of Jesus Christ.[1]
People at the time talked about the Awakening; historians named the Second Great Awakening in the context of the First Great Awakening of the 1730s and '40s and of the Third Great Awakening of the late 1850s to early 1900s. These revivals were part of a much larger Romantic religious movement that was sweeping across Europe at the time, mainly throughout England, Scotland, and Germany.[2]

BYU The school broke off from the University of Deseret and became Brigham Young Academy

University of Utah

I end my reply here, just to much to follow.

Not saying the above is directly connected to the Illuminati but! just how complex the interconnections/inter-relations of the Illuminati are do you think?

Just who is who or what?

moekatz
4th November 2015, 17:06
I've watched a few episodes of this series and want to comment after watching more. My first impression is that the LDS Church and its BYU fully understand the deep themes because of their providing indoctrinated young men for the FBI, CIA etc.
Also note the NSA has the large new facility in Bluffdale for spying. The authorities of that church have always played on the larger themes of good and evil and take great pride in ALWAYS supporting good above all. I want to predict that the series will will follow the moralistic theme to the end. The first big blunder they made was showing a woman doctor/scientist on the evil side....no woman would be at that authority level in the 1940's in the church.

Bluegreen
5th November 2015, 01:40
Absolutely yes.

The Mormons certainly. I would be even more specific and say the frats at Harvard, Yale, Eton and other schools of their ilk. These places are nothing more than giant clearinghouses for psychopaths. You have to remember that Hillary, Kerry, Blair, the Bushes, the so-called illuminati are KILLERS, they have that murderous mentality, to them it is the same as stepping on an ant. (Henry Kissinger: "Useless eaters.") Unfortunately they genuinely believe they are doing it for the greater good and ultimately will need forgiveness as they have been MADE the way they are and are victims of their unchosen circumstances no different than other traumatized unfortunates we are familiar with.

MOST PEOPLE cannot even honestly wrap their heads around this murderous mentality to begin with so it takes awhile to find genuine killers and it takes even longer to find smart ones. They need these "Rhodes Scholars", speaking of illuminati controller Cecil Rhodes.

It will be a difficult task for most normal people, but we are going to have to come to terms with a lot more unwelcome information such as the vision of the man pictured on our currency with a hood over his head in the basement of the Vatican with a ten year old boy ...

Sunny-side-up
5th November 2015, 11:36
Absolutely yes.

The Mormons certainly. I would be even more specific and say the frats at Harvard, Yale, Eton and other schools of their ilk. These places are nothing more than giant clearinghouses for psychopaths. You have to remember that Hillary, Kerry, Blair, the Bushes, the so-called illuminati are KILLERS, they have that murderous mentality, to them it is the same as stepping on an ant. (Henry Kissinger: "Useless eaters.") Unfortunately they genuinely believe they are doing it for the greater good and ultimately will need forgiveness as they have been MADE the way they are and are victims of their unchosen circumstances no different than other traumatized unfortunates we are familiar with.

MOST PEOPLE cannot even honestly wrap their heads around this murderous mentality to begin with so it takes awhile to find genuine killers and it takes even longer to find smart ones. They need these "Rhodes Scholars", speaking of illuminati controller Cecil Rhodes.

It will be a difficult task for most normal people, but we are going to have to come to terms with a lot more unwelcome information such as the vision of the man pictured on our currency with a hood over his head in the basement of the Vatican with a ten year old boy ...
Yes Bluegreen
If there was ever a great reason for a 'Ascension' to take place here in these times it would be as a filter, filter out those mentioned and let them of higher vibrational heart energy's leave them behind (and or push away those)!