PDA

View Full Version : Make a difference ?

dirmanam
4th November 2015, 12:34
Make a difference ?

To you all...
who can remote view, see aura, visit other dimensions, who got visitors from space.. Can we utilize this psychic force to make a noticeable positive difference in Earths critical state ? Thinking of the humanitarian crisis and transformation of intended evil.

With this in mind I am also asking for some thoughts about Archangel Kamael, in the Kabbalah tradition. As placed in sephirot Gevurah he represents strength, a clean cut towards forces out of balance, forces that in this way represents a threat for mankind on Earth.

Thinking of the forces radiating from Syrian Arab Republic, where is Kamael visible today ?

Does anybody believe that humans, in an altered state, can be tools in the work of Kamael ?

Can we alleviate suffering by working in the spiritual realm alone ?

Guish
4th November 2015, 15:57
Make the biggest difference by having a big heart.

dirmanam
5th November 2015, 07:44
Thanks Guish.

So True. A bigger heart to contain more heart stuff ? To endure more..to be more forgiving ?
May the color of the heart more than the intellect decide entry level and effect in the unseen ?

But would you say that the qualities of the heart, as tex those two mentioned, lean toward care taking, lovingkindness, to embrace, .. Is that enough today ?

If one arm is the heart, what about the other ? Do we need the balance ?
In physical life, normally Yes, but how do strength and firmness fit in our spiritual work ? Will they rise as beneficial Elementals for us ? How do we use the swords given when its needed ?
Is it needed, will it make a difference ?

Joey
5th November 2015, 12:21
What about using the big heart to make a difference?

Guish
5th November 2015, 13:28
Thanks Guish.

So True. A bigger heart to contain more heart stuff ? To endure more..to be more forgiving ?
May the color of the heart more than the intellect decide entry level and effect in the unseen ?

But would you say that the qualities of the heart, as tex those two mentioned, lean toward care taking, lovingkindness, to embrace, .. Is that enough today ?

If one arm is the heart, what about the other ? Do we need the balance ?
In physical life, normally Yes, but how do strength and firmness fit in our spiritual work ? Will they rise as beneficial Elementals for us ? How do we use the swords given when its needed ?
Is it needed, will it make a difference ?

The butterfly effect. Change oneself and everyone who comes into contact with the one will change. I think a clean heart is the biggest challenge because it means selflessness. Only if one is selfless, can one really care for another one. Psychic powers are just add-ons which can reinforce ego and go towards non-unity. It's good you spoke about balance. There's no wrong getting in a fight to defend what's right. However, one fights for truth and not for a personal gain.

dirmanam
6th November 2015, 08:38
Thanks, using the big heart and the butterfly effect, having movement in common ?
Someone told me that movement is a golden key when Hope is involved.
To hope for a better relationship with my children, wife, parents, friends..
or to hope that my anxiety will be reduced and happiness increased, have far greater odds if there is a movement, a change, however small ?

Its nice to think about the great and strange transformation a butterfly do before it is capable to give the butterfly effect ? So yes, if I work on my emotions that causes a lot of friction.. my pride, my ability to say Sorry, forgive me, to work intentionally to be able to forgive 100% with no further comments from my ego, I already have a bigger heart, and the radiation of light might already be palpable ?

It will Make a Difference to be a kind, warm and forgiving man. This gets attention also in the invisible as its said that spirits will be drawn to this light/energy. Strange enough, light attracts light, and the colors produced by an emotional state of revenge and hate, attracts spirits that are attracted or fed by this state. According to this its obvious that Joy got real power. To seek and cultivate the state of Joy and gratitude may also alter the spiritual realms

This is also my starting point.. Mind over Matter ? The forces we use to live, to alter any emotions, have their origin in the unseen. As we Are connected, play a part, its not indifferent for the spiritual realm what Man do? The IS warriors get their energy from behind the veil, as do a group of people doing a Light meditation ?

For me this is central : Man know thyself / hubris, is also translated to Man, know thy place. Would you say it belongs to Man place to enter the invisible realm, to work by sword in this creational fields, side by side with certain Angels. Is this our place too ? Or is our place in the visible realm, to keep on asking for Love & Joy, pay our bills and refine our emotions ? How deep / where goes our responsibility in the tremendous suffering on Earth right now ?

Skyhaven
6th November 2015, 09:07
PlUX0l1qbyk

dirmanam
10th November 2015, 09:10
In my search for knowledge about esoteric wisdom, I have come to understand that this tradition hesitate to call something good or evil. But to call it forces or energy out of balance, or on the wrong spot. Tex chamomile tea is known to be beneficial, but a high concentration makes you puke. Or a fire is needed in the fireplace, but will make a damage on the carpet, and so on.
I find that intended evil is not that much described. What do you think ? What about its origin, how do we fight intended evil in the spiritual realm ? Is this a job for mankind ?

Jake
10th November 2015, 14:05
Before any butterfly effect, is the personal struggle for the butterfly to escape its cocoon... Without the struggle, it does not build strength in its wings... A personal journey to learn to fly... Then the magic begins! :) If you want to change the world, change yourself,,, it is not easy,,,, but when you do, watch how fast the world changes around you!!!

This does not require special skills or abilities, only a willingness to endure.. It goes to the heart of what it means to stand in ones own power...

Life is a garden,, Dig it!!! ;)

Jake

I never understood , until i stoodunder,, and watched the butterflies flutterby! ;)

dirmanam
11th November 2015, 09:05
Thanks Jake.

Self improvement as a world changer... We may observe by experience that it works. Looking at the world, do we trust that this is enough ?

Where to look for tools usable in the invisible realm ?

Joey
11th November 2015, 16:07
If you want to change the world, change yourself,,, it is not easy,,,, but when you do, watch how fast the world changes around you!!!

Yes, ofcourse your personal outlook on the world colors your perception of it. The way you see it is the way you perceive it. Change the colors of the glass and the world will be colored different.

But.. That doesn't mean that looking trough pink colored glasses will make the world pink. Your perception of the world will be nice, but the reality of the situation may not be at all. I progressed a lot in the last couple of years, but the deep understanding that the suffering on this planet is huge only grew. Nowadays I am deeply aware of the very bad situation we collectively are in, altough not resisting it.

This is because I took off my colored glasses (actually some of them, others I am still wearing unconsciously), grew to more balanced and harmonic state and witnessed the deep unconscious states of ego attachment, dramas and personall gains.

No glass can color reality, it can only color perception...

Jake
11th November 2015, 17:45
I see humans as being in the throws of adolescents. It is awkward, painful, and easy to feel isolated and singled out. The analogy with the butterfly was meant to show that without the struggle, we never gather the strength to ever make a difference.. The struggle is necessary... It is part of our transformation.. We get busy livin, or get busy dying!

7billion caterpillars will never know they are actually something quite different,, quite amazing,,,, if they do not endure....

Jake

Joey
12th November 2015, 13:40
Thanks Jake,

I realise that I zoomed in on one a particular thing on your text and that I did not take in account the whole of your message. Thereby I did not see what you actually tried to say.
My apologies for that. I tend to be very intolerant lately and this is mirrored from my inner process. I can't take the little lies I say to myself anymore and am very focussed to see trough them.
That is why I did this with your post too.

Gathering inner strength and focussing on breaking out of you coccoon is very important and I completely agree with that.

Holy ****!.. The caterpillar realised: I can fly!

dirmanam
14th November 2015, 11:09
Thanks.. If I understand you right : The change within would alter our perception of the world, including suffering, and our ability to make a change, to work with patience in the invisible, because we know that it make a difference, to the better. And Jake, to have the motivation to endure the struggling, is based upon a belief that the result of our struggling, our new abilities Do Matter ?

Our condolences to France today as 140 people died in a terrorist attack.
As many as 300 children die of hunger each hour, making it 2.6 billions in a year. Would this be tolerated if it was white children dying ? What kind of force makes us tolerate this ?

There is so much positive energy in the world, but how to collect it, to use it with purpose ? Human rights organizations know that quantity make a change. Sending one mail to a dictator is a reminder, but sending 5 billions may cause an overload in their system ? A metaphor on inner work here ?

Pardon me, but let me do a detour, trying to explore in the powers behind the great imbalance on earth. If we know them better, could we fight them more efficiently ?
For about 1000 years ago the pope burned 20000 members of the Chatar sect, in south of France.
He burned them ( what kind of power would initiate this?) because the sect claimed that the earth was made by a demiurg and not God. Man could only make contact with the original Light through chataris ( cocoon-butterfly)

According to this belief it may be easier to view suffering as a normal state, but also why the creator made a system where animals eat each other.
(And why the good guys always have to die), why its easier to brake down than to build up.
But also the semi dark principe, that Mankind accept the great potential of injustice and wars inherit in money, by their/our acceptance of using General Purpose Money.
300 kids dying each hour and money can not help them. What force prevent us from taking action, when its obvious ? What force lies behind the notion that help would be provided if they where white ?

Not everyone will agree that the world is made by a demiurg, as Prometheus is said to have stolen the fire from the gods.
But it is strange that calling upon beneficial entities demand such hard work, and even then its no guarantee for contact.
My personal reflection upon this is that I, from the start is deeper into the darkness than I assumed.
And also that they way out of it, is because of the same reasons, is hard and difficult.
Who is captain on Mother Earth for the moment ?

I had a vision one night.. I saw a man coming from afar, standing in a horse wagon as those in ancient rome, but no horse.
When he got closer I saw that he held a sword, and this fell down to me, so slowly that I grasped it in the air.
About 50cm long, without the stopper towards the blade, and with a kind of jewel on the schaft.
I saw this as white light in my dark room. It followed no description for the usage.
If I concentrate at night I can recall the image of the sword, not in detail,but as light

And the dragons.. whose side are they on ? What are they capable of
Are they mortal and we not ? May we become Mortal, if we do not refine ourselves in this coming period ?
The thought of eternity is vast and problematic, but a clear incorperated feeling of Awe seems important for opening up to higher realms ?

As I often se rivers of souls, as a transition, I have the impulse that time is running out, that there are not enough time left for everyone to refine
their personality in accordance with the old rules of Karma. A shift, intervention , new rules ?

I sometimes take my sword, close my eyes to see, and have the intention to be in places I can not openly speak of
Sometimes I see, and I try to fill myself with the Light and energy from the first Mover, as undisturbed as possible, but still with an intellectual intention, to reduce and transform their energy.

I welcome others to try the same if you are open for it. I would say its a good chance that we will meet if theres an appointment, a " mail address"
In my world, the possible change of karma rules will make it possible for less educated spiritual workers to join. Thats how I see my own position after all.
My entry into the invisible is not a fruit of patient work, but of necessity, caused by the dark forces running Mother Earth for the moment.

Jake
14th November 2015, 16:33
Thanks.. If I understand you right : The change within would alter our perception of the world, including suffering, and our ability to make a change, to work with patience in the invisible, because we know that it make a difference, to the better. And Jake, to have the motivation to endure the struggling, is based upon a belief that the result of our struggling, our new abilities Do Matter ?

Our condolences to France today as 140 people died in a terrorist attack.
As many as 300 children die of hunger each hour, making it 2.6 billions in a year. Would this be tolerated if it was white children dying ? What kind of force makes us tolerate this ?

There is so much positive energy in the world, but how to collect it, to use it with purpose ? Human rights organizations know that quantity make a change. Sending one mail to a dictator is a reminder, but sending 5 billions may cause an overload in their system ? A metaphor on inner work here ?

Pardon me, but let me do a detour, trying to explore in the powers behind the great imbalance on earth. If we know them better, could we fight them more efficiently ?
For about 1000 years ago the pope burned 20000 members of the Chatar sect, in south of France.
He burned them ( what kind of power would initiate this?) because the sect claimed that the earth was made by a demiurg and not God. Man could only make contact with the original Light through chataris ( cocoon-butterfly)

According to this belief it may be easier to view suffering as a normal state, but also why the creator made a system where animals eat each other.
(And why the good guys always have to die), why its easier to brake down than to build up.
But also the semi dark principe, that Mankind accept the great potential of injustice and wars inherit in money, by their/our acceptance of using General Purpose Money.
300 kids dying each hour and money can not help them. What force prevent us from taking action, when its obvious ? What force lies behind the notion that help would be provided if they where white ?

Not everyone will agree that the world is made by a demiurg, as Prometheus is said to have stolen the fire from the gods.
But it is strange that calling upon beneficial entities demand such hard work, and even then its no guarantee for contact.
My personal reflection upon this is that I, from the start is deeper into the darkness than I assumed.
And also that they way out of it, is because of the same reasons, is hard and difficult.
Who is captain on Mother Earth for the moment ?

I had a vision one night.. I saw a man coming from afar, standing in a horse wagon as those in ancient rome, but no horse.
When he got closer I saw that he held a sword, and this fell down to me, so slowly that I grasped it in the air.
About 50cm long, without the stopper towards the blade, and with a kind of jewel on the schaft.
I saw this as white light in my dark room. It followed no description for the usage.
If I concentrate at night I can recall the image of the sword, not in detail,but as light

And the dragons.. whose side are they on ? What are they capable of
Are they mortal and we not ? May we become Mortal, if we do not refine ourselves in this coming period ?
The thought of eternity is vast and problematic, but a clear incorperated feeling of Awe seems important for opening up to higher realms ?

As I often se rivers of souls, as a transition, I have the impulse that time is running out, that there are not enough time left for everyone to refine
their personality in accordance with the old rules of Karma. A shift, intervention , new rules ?

I sometimes take my sword, close my eyes to see, and have the intention to be in places I can not openly speak of
Sometimes I see, and I try to fill myself with the Light and energy from the first Mover, as undisturbed as possible, but still with an intellectual intention, to reduce and transform their energy.

I welcome others to try the same if you are open for it. I would say its a good chance that we will meet if theres an appointment, a " mail address"
In my world, the possible change of karma rules will make it possible for less educated spiritual workers to join. Thats how I see my own position after all.
My entry into the invisible is not a fruit of patient work, but of necessity, caused by the dark forces running Mother Earth for the moment.

No my friend, perception (though highly important) was not the crux of the analogy. Im referring to actual transformation. Building actual strength through actual endurance. I see too many folks blaming their cocoons!! Indeed, many will perish in the struggle... It is not easy to witness. I dont think rosey colored goggles will change the world,, but poo-poo goggles really, really stink, and definately do not help!

Regarding perception,,, if a fly only lives for 2 or three days,,,,, and he lives and dies in a cold week in December,,,,,,,,,,,,, his perception of suffering and the suffering of those around him is well,,,, just wrong, and he was wrong to despair,, (even though the suffering is real.)

I can't answer for what the monsters on this planet do...

Going back to my analogy,, I can pull open a cocoon, and help the little critter out, and end the struggle and the suffering! But then this critter never gains the strength in its wings to fly.... (so then it never flies, ever...)

Love and prayers to folks in France, and all over the world!
Jake

dirmanam
15th November 2015, 09:32
Yes, Jake, I agree, perception, as Joey mentioned may not be the crux in the analogy but nevertheless important.
The lamas in Tibet is said to have a special hobby. They make wings,a home made paraglider and for the young lamas its an honor to be the first to try one made by an elder.

Often they fall from a great height to earth and die. The immediate concern for the lamas is about a better construction of the glider more than compassion for the dead,
because he will return shortly anyway. Their glasses are so tuned to the laws of karma, so at least the sorrow to those alive is diminished by it.

I also agree that the cocoon- butterfly analogy is interesting but still not not the crux of my intentions with this thread.

There is, as you say, no use to drag people out of their cocoon, reflected in the old sages wisdom to keep silent until the student is ready ?
This may explain the power of parables as it is extremely important for the seeker to develop its knowledge/ horizon from within.
This as a fundamental element in the time in the cocoon..

But my issue is more when the cocoon period is at an end.. ( pardon me, as norwgian is my mother tongue)
What then ? How can we gather our energies to do a work in the unseen ?

Many years ago, there was a war in Bosnia. My aim was to be a light, present in this area.
I had a clear vision of me being a light, seen from the outside.
I approached a circle of light, with many units, formed as an amfi. At the bottom it seemed to be a golden dome.
I was young and wanted, with my intellect to come closer, but then heard a voice telling me to stay where i was,
to join the line of lights, and just be.

As years go by I realize that my spiritual awareness goes/comes in waves, and now and then
I feel bad because I do not challenge myself enough in this work. ( familyman, etc) as it do include spare time and concentration to get rid of "waste"
But as I know that it works, I am looking for others who might view this as I do..
To inspire each other to do a work in this realm, as it becomes more and more obvious that it is urgent
We could update each other on experiences, how to use the tools provided, etc

All the best to All

Jake
15th November 2015, 15:27
It is just an analogy.. Imperfect, like me. (And the human condition...)

I was out of body once where i saw a missile launch from below. As i investigated, i realized that I was being watched!

If you use certain abilities to join a war,, then a WAR you will join... The best way to make a difference is with yourself... BE the change... Maybe help the people around you... No single individual in a runaway herd can stop the herd from running over the edge of the cliff! But i can effect those directly around me, and they, them,,,, and watch as the world changes..

Hopelessness and despair are points of view... PERCEPTION...

I practice nonpatterning in my world... if i walk one way, the next time i will take a different path. It is amazing to me how humans tend to be easily herded. Humans fall prey to pattern behavior.. There is no ONE SINGLE way to solve our problems... That mindset is an absolute, and an ABSOLUTE does not exist! :)

If i let another one of those dark astral vampires follow me home again,,,, it is MY fault... I have to 'stay in my lane' so to speak!

Latent -abilities- follow the same rules,, work on yourself,, or what good are they?

Jake

dirmanam
15th November 2015, 16:07
Great metaphor though!..

Many years before I had any reflections about the invisible realm, I travelled on a train from A-B
Aproaching B the automatic door between the coupes opened but no one entered.
I then imagined/ I guess but very realistic, that an Indian man sat down in front of me.
He opened his mouth very wide and out came a kind of balloon that was pulled down over me,
finding myself inside of this ballon..

Some years later, thinking of this episode, I called it a cocoon, as a protection while waiting for the wings to come

Just mentioned as I really like this analogy :)

I like what you say about changing patterns. It carries a creativity within, also for the security, as to change code.
But also to refuse the fallacy for an open mind, to lean on a habit ?

I must say though, that the option to work together, may also represent this change, and not a firm path ?
Follows the old notion that together we are strong..

Sometimes I think about the leaders for some of the organizations, responsible for so much cruelty, that
they are also Humans.. alone, reachable for another mind, possible visible for another mind..
This is the field where I see a possibility for intervention from the invisible, through the mind.

I understand that this is not a welcomed way to work spiritually, but when the alarm goes, some rules might change ?
And as it is a war going on, as I write, I am prepared to participate..