PDA

View Full Version : Deja Vu in Climate Change?

RedTara90
5th November 2015, 18:57
I just had an interesting conversation with my significant other that ended with us creating some crazy theories regarding climate change. To help tie it all together, I would love to know everyone's thoughts on the subject. So far he and I have discussed the following:

1. Climate change is a natural process, and includes global cooling as well as global warming.
2. Our use of fossil fuels and other manufacturing processes are expediting the global warming portion of the cycle.
3. Our governments are attempting to colonize other planets and may have secret technology to make that goal attainable sooner than believed.
4. This exodus to other planets may not be open to the general public when the time comes to escape.
5. Our ancestors were displaced by a great flood, and were influenced by highly intelligent beings that "came from the stars".

The theory:
This has happened before, hence our collective feelings of deja vu. A certain level of technology was reached in past civilizations, the planet was on its normal warming cycle (perhaps expedited by mankind like it is now) causing the increase in sea levels, and a few were selected to escape to a nearby planet to wait out the destruction of those who remained. The waters receded, those who survived were displaced and restarted their own civilizations, the "gods" came (back) from the stars to influence humanity, and the story goes on.

Just a theory of course, and I know that doesn't explain much of the extraterrestrial activity in the past or present and other anomalies throughout history, which is why I would love your help filling in the blanks, or correcting me where I'm flat out wrong in my theory.

Please feel free to respond!

Sunny-side-up
5th November 2015, 20:24
Hi RedTara90 Yes I personally believe we have been around many times.

I believe that the planet is due an Ice-Age, maybe part of a natural planetary process (Our Planet has been holding off it's natural evolution, waiting for us to evolve) is a pre-heating period! but if any human involvement is to blame it is mostly planed to help stop an Ice-Age.

Many benefits for the PTW

1) it gives us a hard time
2) they can have in part their depopulation.
3) they can break country boarders.
4) They can have their water war and control it's distribution.
5) They can make big bucks selling it.
6) They can make or break country's and control us with their water distribution.
etc,etc

ghostrider
5th November 2015, 21:59
The ETs have said with certainty, overpopulation is the main cause for climate change, along with drilling for oil and Atomic bomb testing ... They know for they made the same mistakes which lead them to leave their world and seek other planets to rebuild their culture, they ended up in a different time space configuration to solve their problems... We follow the same path, once our ancestors destroyed Mars fled to earth and we repeat the same blue print as they... War and domination and disregard for nature and creative laws ...

RedTara90
6th November 2015, 06:19
Thank you Sunny-side-up! I do agree that our planet is sentient, but I never considered that she is merciful enough to wait for our evolution. This makes me want to take all that I've learned in my spiritual journey thus far and apply it daily! I just have to remember to make love and compassion based choices instead of getting distracted and making fear based choices.

RedTara90
6th November 2015, 06:25
Wow ghostrider, that is fascinating information! I can see why mankind has been compared to a virus. It's sad that our ancestors (or our past incarnations?) have destroyed planets by using up natural resources. I guess the question at hand is, why do we keep forgetting our history when we colonize a new planet?

Sunny-side-up
7th November 2015, 11:36
RedTara90
Default Re: Deja Vu in Climate Change?
Thank you Sunny-side-up! I do agree that our planet is sentient, but I never considered that she is merciful enough to wait for our evolution. This makes me want to take all that I've learned in my spiritual journey thus far and apply it daily! I just have to remember to make love and compassion based choices instead of getting distracted and making fear based choices.
Oh she is, just think how merciful she has been by just letting us be here. I also think this merciful is part of her tasks for her continued evolution.
She is evolving and wont's us to come with her, she likes us :)

RedTara90
Default Re: Deja Vu in Climate Change?
Wow ghostrider, that is fascinating information! I can see why mankind has been compared to a virus. It's sad that our ancestors (or our past incarnations?) have destroyed planets by using up natural resources. I guess the question at hand is, why do we keep forgetting our history when we colonize a new planet?

I myself feel not so much our ancestors directly, we have had negative tampering all along, only takes a few of us who wont to keep the negatives tampering with us, but yes we also have our own inner problems that still do so much harm to our evolution!
We are worthy and we are getting there :)

onawah
12th November 2015, 18:56
Agreed!
Meanwhile, we still have a few bozos to contend with and disinfo about global warming, when what we may actually be heading for is a mini Ice Age.

https://embed.theguardian.com/embed/video/environment/video/2015/oct/30/the-scary-truth-behind-the-climate-change-conspiracy-video
http://www.theguardian.com/environment/video/2015/oct/30/the-scary-truth-behind-the-climate-change-conspiracy-video?CMP=share_btn_fb
(sorry, don't know how to embed the video)

I just had an interesting conversation with my significant other that ended with us creating some crazy theories regarding climate change. To help tie it all together, I would love to know everyone's thoughts on the subject. So far he and I have discussed the following:

1. Climate change is a natural process, and includes global cooling as well as global warming.
2. Our use of fossil fuels and other manufacturing processes are expediting the global warming portion of the cycle.
3. Our governments are attempting to colonize other planets and may have secret technology to make that goal attainable sooner than believed.
4. This exodus to other planets may not be open to the general public when the time comes to escape.
5. Our ancestors were displaced by a great flood, and were influenced by highly intelligent beings that "came from the stars".

The theory:
This has happened before, hence our collective feelings of deja vu. A certain level of technology was reached in past civilizations, the planet was on its normal warming cycle (perhaps expedited by mankind like it is now) causing the increase in sea levels, and a few were selected to escape to a nearby planet to wait out the destruction of those who remained. The waters receded, those who survived were displaced and restarted their own civilizations, the "gods" came (back) from the stars to influence humanity, and the story goes on.

Just a theory of course, and I know that doesn't explain much of the extraterrestrial activity in the past or present and other anomalies throughout history, which is why I would love your help filling in the blanks, or correcting me where I'm flat out wrong in my theory.

Please feel free to respond!