PDA

View Full Version : David Icke Question

Awakening2014
6th November 2015, 13:47
Hello fellow Avalonians:) I really like David Icke's work. I don't know if it has been discussed before, but does anyone know the reason he claimed he was Jesus Christ years ago when he came out on the truth circuit? Was it so people would listen and take notice? Was he speaking analogously? Did he actually believe it at the time? I know in my awakening I have went back and doth on many of my own theories since it is more of a process. Any info is appreciated:)

lake
6th November 2015, 14:07
As far as I recall, but im not overly well versed in David Icke's material, that point was shortly after he had a "download" of information in Peru (I think) and he felt overwhelmed, not having had time to process it.

greybeard
6th November 2015, 14:13
David Icke had a profound spiritual awakening--temporary or permanent I dont know.
However in India when enlightenment happened---the newly awakened in naivety would share that "I am the totality all of it"
The statement is true from the point of Self realisation.
They, the enlightened, usually got stoned--much the same happened to David. (He was verbally rubbished)

To give context I would suggest reading this thread opening post.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?43027-Enlightenment-A-direct-succinct-account-of-what-occurs...&p=456904&viewfull=1#post456904

David Icke has said that "Only unconditional love is real--the rest is illusion"
Now that is an advanced point of view and true from the enlightened perspective.

Hope this helps
Chris

Citizen No2
6th November 2015, 17:07
If I remember correctly, when Dave appeared on The Wogan Show, he stated that he was the Son of God....... That we are all the Son's of God.

Yet another spot-on claim by 'Our Dave'.

Regards.

greybeard
6th November 2015, 17:50
Yes I remember that show.
David Icke had up till the awakening had a good career on TV --former foot baller.
Wogan really made fun of him---it was not pleasant to watch.
Right from the word go though David Icke has people who believed him.
Now he fills large arenas when he speaks.
I wonder what Wogan makes of it all now.

Chris

Apophenia
6th November 2015, 17:53
David Icke came under the influence of New Age thinking in the 1990s, before appearing on the Wogan show; where he came in contact with a few claimed mediums who, at the very least helped to sway him in the direction of claiming to be a son of God, AKA Christ incarnate. He left no ambiguity about it either, in the sense that others may think he was just one son among many.

This in itself isn't entirely unique of a claim on his part. In one of David's earliest publications, he claimed that during that particular decade, he channeled and came in contact with an angelic being, as well as the ancient Greek philosopher Socrates, who supposedly told him that a series of natural disasters would hit the United States and even cause the sinking or breaking away of one of its major cities (Seattle, or LA, I can't recall which exactly). David has since quietly left these out of books he produced in the last 15 years, including the parts pertaining to Jesus or his past beliefs he was Jesus.

I will admit that I am surprised that he hasn't been taken too much to task on his failed predictions, claimed divinity, the fact his past wife was into Aleister Crowley, and that his central thesis 'borrows' (if not steals) straight from Zechariah Sitchin and Fritz Springmeier.

Citizen No2
6th November 2015, 18:14
I agree Chris.

Wogan has stated recently that he is ashamed of the way he treated 'Our Dave' on his show. I remember watching it, was about 15 at the time, and I distinctly remember feeling, almost an embarrassment, not for Our Dave, but for Wogan. Wogan took a real cheap-shot at Dave.......... "that's because they're (audience) laughing at you, not with you".

Out of all the personalities that come and go in this field, Our Dave is the one that has stayed consistent, time and time again what has come to pass, what has been revealed, what can be proven......... Our Dave was where you heard it first.

Regards.

lake
6th November 2015, 19:12
Well to answer your op, yes it would seem from now having watched a few David Icke you tube vids, that he was overloaded with information at the time and hadn't been able to process the "download" in Peru.
Also that it would seem to have been important that he was ridiculed for that interview so that he could build the self stamina to then be able to impart the new found knowledge!

In the process of researching your question, I viewed the below, which I found quite good.

ZBJKCz6Xhzs

You can find his point of view regarding the Wogan interview very easily on line!

:facepalm:

Cidersomerset
6th November 2015, 19:12
As far as I recall, but im not overly well versed in David Icke's material, that point was shortly after he had a "download" of information in Peru (I think) and he felt overwhelmed, not having had time to process it.

If I remember correctly, when Dave appeared on The Wogan Show, he stated that he was the Son of God....... That we are all the Son's of God.

Yet another spot-on claim by 'Our Dave'.

Regards.

David Icke has said that "Only unconditional love is real--the rest is illusion"
Now that is an advanced point of view and true from the enlightened perspective.

All accurate statements as far as I recall , He has answered this many times
and the start in the local news agents , visiting a medium going to Peru and
having a 'spiritual' moment on the little hill arms out stretched in the rain.
All quite inspiring moments that led him on his path for truth in this reality.

====================================================

Aprox 9mins 30 secs in he touches on how the first ' Wogan experience ' helped
clear his mind from fear of ridicule on the journey he was embarking on....

He goes into great detail about his awakening , but they are usually part
of longer interviews.

David Icke - Remember Who You Are - Talking to Margi Clarke

TOSWVuGAqak

Cidersomerset
6th November 2015, 19:44
I will admit that I am surprised that he hasn't been taken too much to task
on his failed predictions, claimed divinity, the fact his past wife was into Aleister
Crowley, and that his central thesis 'borrows' (if not steals) straight from Zechariah
Sitchin and Fritz Springmeier.

He has never denied taking material from other people , he's a researcher and
journalist as well as author , thinker and man of vision . As George RR Martin
says using another persons material is plagiarism, using many peoples is research.
David has filled a niche for 25 years and has connected the dots on many subjects
and has highlighted many peoples ideas and still does it daily on the ' headline page'
of his website. Is he correct about everything ? no . Has he made mistakes ? yes.

But his interpretations are always worth a listen imo and he says a lot more truths
than most other researchers in a wide range of interconnected agendas that may
have come down the centuries thru ancient ET bloodlines . Also there is a lot
of his original thoughts and material in his books and interviews and podcasts.

Citizen No2
6th November 2015, 20:33
The thing with Dave, for me, is this:

His was a very public and visible Enlightenment. His historical research is second to none, absolutely. For sure, some of his earlier statements have been questionable, but do not forget that he is also on a path of learning and understanding........ Just like us all.

You have to admit, certainly more of David Icke's claims have turned out to be correct, than incorrect.

I would not stand behind everything he claims, but he has my trust, 100%

Regards.

Apophenia
6th November 2015, 21:20
He has never denied taking material from other people , he's a researcher and
journalist as well as author , thinker and man of vision . As George RR Martin
says using another persons material is plagiarism, using many peoples is research.
David has filled a niche for 25 years and has connected the dots on many subjects
and has highlighted many peoples ideas and still does it daily on the ' headline page'
of his website. Is he correct about everything ? no . Has he made mistakes ? yes.

But his interpretations are always worth a listen imo and he says a lot more truths
than most other researchers in a wide range of interconnected agendas that may
have come down the centuries thru ancient ET bloodlines . Also there is a lot
of his original thoughts and material in his books and interviews and podcasts.

Appreciate the response, though I am not sure I agree on whether he borrowed from 'many peoples' on the illuminati or reptilian points for it to not be considered plagiarism.

Icke's central thesis does build itself up from Ancient Aliens, which originates strictly from Sitchin, and maybe a couple of individuals who made claims about illuminati bloodlines, Springmeier being among the earliest I've found. Alex Collier also uses the same language Icke uses on the former subject, i.e; "Don't talk about the reptilians!", which comes directly from a conversation both seemed to have with Sitchin.

The fact Sitchin is a Free Mason; a group that has been implicated as being a mystery school front for the same illuminati elite who rule the planet, and Sitchin being on record for making many errors in his translations of Sumerian texts, are points that raise concerns upon discovery... if not for the fact that more recent researchers into this theory cite the high level of 'reptilian' imagery and symbolism in popular culture, which is also dominated by the same secret society group; immediately appears like a red flag, at least to me. Did anyone stop to think that the problem, reaction, and solution aspect of these claims seem to be playing out, exactly as I am outlining?

Likewise with the illuminati stuff, the more I read about it, the more it appears like its stemming back to a handful of people, who give the impression of engineering a deterministic reality from beginning to end, with no conceivable solution... basically a monolith of sorts, and which has a high risk of creating the very nightmare the authors say they wish to avoid. Put it this way... the reptilian aspect could easily be created as a terrifying problem, which demands a globalized reaction, and the elite possess the solution to it, or alternatively people who don't seem to initially be that elite, but are carrying its meme around, like controlled opposition.

Coming back to my original point, there are people in these communities who go to great lengths to counter disinformation when it shows up, and I'm at least glad people here in that sense aren't buying everything that is written on these subjects. The problem is that Sitchin, Icke, Collier, and most others I come across seem to be throwing out a level of nonsense with a monolithic view of reality that leads me to believe that they're either making mistakes to the point that the entire narrative itself is nothing like what they are claiming it to be, or they are engaging in deception in disseminating their findings. Either way, something here is amiss, and I hope I am not the first person who has pointed this out.

lake
6th November 2015, 21:45
Hi Mithra-El, I have no problem with your post. I do not know the truth.

But I will state that although not being a great fan of David Icke, I can only view his contribution to 'awakening' the mass as a significant contribution.

Now if he is a 'plant' .... I do not care, as then he has caused vastly greater damage to the system than most others.

There is a point that needs to be reached for each of the stirring mass, which is when an individual researching this 'life' has the insight to comprehend that an analysis of all which they have been offered may be appropriate and then to find THEIR own conclusions, based on THEIR own self considered moral compass.

The devil may be in the details ....... but god is within self expression of those details

greybeard
6th November 2015, 21:56
What I fail to understand is that on the one hand David Icke can say that " Only unconditional love is real, all else is an illusion" on the other hand he appears to me to be propagating illusion.

Once upon a time I was interested in finding out about all the subjects he brings up and spent a fair amount of time reading this and that.
Its never ending--mountains of material.

Then I realised I did not know my own spiritual identity so the priority shifted.
Certainly when one gets older and begins to realise that life does come to an end, in this form anyway, a preparation for leaving this world seem to make sense.

Now for me "Self realisation" is a priority--I have no desire to comeback to this lunatic asylum--though I have enjoyed my personal "madness" laughing.

Chris

Nick Matkin
6th November 2015, 22:51
There is a David Icke forum. You could ask there.

http://forum.davidicke.com/index.php

Sean
6th November 2015, 23:13
If you, having spent your life thinking that "this" was all there was..then..BOOOM.

In an instant, you see the universe/multiverse as it really is..I bet anyone's brain would overload. You might say things you later regret.

Icke is solid. He was right about satanism, the pedophile rings, the nature of consciousness. RIGHT, again and again.

Not many people in this space can say that. One of the few I trust.

Cardillac
7th November 2015, 01:23
David Icke never once professed to be Jesus Christ (as if this dude ever really existed- Christ, not Icke- as we've been told) or anything but; Icke has always stated: "I was chosen to communicate suppressed information"

Larry

illuxxina
7th January 2016, 03:03
David Icke might be right about being Jesus, cause Jesus was not Kristus. But he did take the death on the cross. And he was not messiah. Not many knew the real christ. Jesus might be John.. have you heard of it maybe..the impostor. Christ has many today related to him genetically. You might figure out how and why.

David Icke has a lot of good material but he has it wrong, upside down. Whats external is the human internal and maybe soon he will figure that out. Though souls can hide behind the human vessel the truth about the human true nature will become evident. David icke is nothing more - nothing less.

Wide-Eyed
7th January 2016, 03:58
well to answer your op, yes it would seem from now having watched a few david icke you tube vids, that he was overloaded with information at the time and hadn't been able to process the "download" in peru.
Also that it would seem to have been important that he was ridiculed for that interview so that he could build the self stamina to then be able to impart the new found knowledge!

In the process of researching your question, i viewed the below, which i found quite good.

zbjkcz6xhzs

you can find his point of view regarding the wogan interview very easily on line!

:facepalm:

awesome david thank you!