PDA

View Full Version : Anonymous Releases Identities Of 1,000 Alleged KKK Sympathizers

Richard S.
7th November 2015, 14:10
Official OpKKK HoodsOff 2015 Data Release

http://pastebin.com/wbvP95wg

https://twitter.com/Operation_KKK/status/662380844711972865

jake gittes
7th November 2015, 14:43
PSYOP.

If this really was released by Anonymous, then this confirms Anonymous is an intel-controlled psyop.

The second paragraph kicks off with the three major methods of the NWO agenda targeting societies:

These groups generally oppose interracial relationships, homosexuality and illegal immigration and historically express this ideology through acts of terror.

If you haven't noticed concerted efforts to relentlessly push these three items (in everywhere except Israel), you're not paying attention.

Then the same paragraph concludes with the always-played anti-semite (sic) card.

When members of the KKK like Frazier Glenn Miller, (founder of the Carolina Knights of the Ku Klux Klan and the White Patriot Party) murdered three innocent individuals at a Jewish retirement home during Passover - the word "terrorism" was seldom found in mainstream media's coverage of the attack.

What about all the examples of lynchings of blacks? Why the "three innocent Jewish individuals" instead? Oh that's right -- they're more important in the eyes of Zionists. They showed their own (race) cards here.

I wonder how many of these on this list are really "members" of KKK or are just critical of Israel like David Duke is, and will suffer undeserved backlash? What a crock of $#!t.

Matthew
7th November 2015, 14:49
They had a run in with the KKK previously a year or so ago. Here was the resulting meeting

wrJioWYVDz0

Richard S.
7th November 2015, 16:03
PSYOP.

If this really was released by Anonymous, then this confirms Anonymous is an intel-controlled psyop.

The second paragraph kicks off with the three major methods of the NWO agenda targeting societies:

These groups generally oppose interracial relationships, homosexuality and illegal immigration and historically express this ideology through acts of terror.

If you haven't noticed concerted efforts to relentlessly push these three items (in everywhere except Israel), you're not paying attention.

Then the same paragraph concludes with the always-played anti-semite (sic) card.

When members of the KKK like Frazier Glenn Miller, (founder of the Carolina Knights of the Ku Klux Klan and the White Patriot Party) murdered three innocent individuals at a Jewish retirement home during Passover - the word "terrorism" was seldom found in mainstream media's coverage of the attack.

What about all the examples of lynchings of blacks? Why the "three innocent Jewish individuals" instead? Oh that's right -- they're more important in the eyes of Zionists. They showed their own (race) cards here.

I wonder how many of these on this list are really "members" of KKK or are just critical of Israel like David Duke is, and will suffer undeserved backlash? What a crock of $#!t.

Thanks for clearing it up...

I do pay attention, and I was only reporting it... (Sorry if it rubbed you the wrong way...)

jake gittes
7th November 2015, 17:56
Lovespot - my disgust is toward the psyop itself, not you! Sorry for not clarifying that sooner.

Matt P
7th November 2015, 22:57
I don't pretend to be an expert on this issue but I do find it highly suspect that one of the names on the list is the mayor of the city where I live (Lexington, KY), Jim Gray. Jim is an openly gay man and has been all his business and political life here in Lexington, including running a successful construction company before he became mayor. He is absolutely not the KKK type and his inclusion in this tells me it is silliness.

Matt

Jhonie
7th November 2015, 23:33
Yeah I think it is all just politics.

Rocky_Shorz
8th November 2015, 04:13
remember, many do Anonymous who aren't...

I like how in the very first sentence they call them cells, as in terror cells...

They are clans...

If this was Anonymous, they would have exposed who from AIPAC is behind propaganda from both sides.

This is just political garbage from someone hiding behind an anonymous keyboard...