PDA

View Full Version : Astrology: New Moon in Scorpio plus 11/11 and vice versa

betoobig
10th November 2015, 15:24
it seems both things added make the perfect moment for manifesting, so here we go.... Avalonians let's manifest...
... much love
LgW0rGgGqls

¤=[Post Update]=¤

i guess most of us know whatwe want

betoobig
10th November 2015, 16:59
... and this is from
http://numerologist.com/portal/numerology/1111-scorpio-moon-of-miracles-manifest-your-magic/?utm_medium=email&utm_content=BLOG-tania-gabrielle-scorpio-new-moon&utm_campaign=Newsletter-Nov-9-15&utm_source=haruki92&vtid=haruki9200&email=betoobig@gmail.com&a=10664690-fa824b&lifepath=4&expression=1&soulurge=7&dob=

"Power Pair: 11/11 & Scorpio New Moon

In just a few days a beautiful Scorpio New Moon coincides with 11/11 (Nov 11th), a numerologically potent time for new beginnings, fresh starts, and powerful manifesting!

Individually, these two events offer brilliant opportunities for abundance, but when they occur at the same time...

Magic happens :)

Love

transiten
10th November 2015, 17:35
What a deilightful astrologer! I was so captured by her good vibes that I had a small "breakdown of a situation/mechanical issue" with my present Sun Pluto square and melted the handle of my coffeepot...along with some other intense situations...

betoobig
10th November 2015, 17:54
ha ha ha ha ha.... sorry transiten, could't help it.
i agree with you, she is. she is delightfull to listen to, plus the good news, i understans what has happened to you. Funny, thanks for sharing.
love

transiten
10th November 2015, 18:12
Got Scorpio Sun conj Mercury in my natal also so.....and Neptune stops stationary on the 18.th, my birthday. Moon will square my Pluto on the 11:th and Jupiter just conjoined my Saturn in Virgo. Also had Venus/Mars conjoining my Virgo Ascendant. Jump in here astrologers and adepts on Avalon! :star::sun:

betoobig
10th November 2015, 18:49
My birthdate has Uranus is in 17 Degrees Libra.
Anyone can do their own birthdate chart, here is one place(no need to subscribe)
http://alabe.com/freechart/

transiten
10th November 2015, 20:39
My birthdate has Uranus is in 17 Degrees Libra.
Anyone can do their own birthdate chart, here is one place(no need to subscribe)
http://alabe.com/freechart/

Well then you've got Uranus conj my Neptune and South Node sextile my Pluto trine my MC...

betoobig
12th November 2015, 09:22
"New Moon in Scorpio – Healing Collective Trauma
Nothing is as it used to be within us. We have been through extreme inner transformation that has led us to deconstruct our programming and connect to who we really are. This month’s New Moon in Scorpio brings with it the gifts of expanding awareness and knowledge, and the desire to create create and merge our new inner reality with the outer world in order to help heal the collective trauma of learned separation and disconnection from Source.

As we step into the unknown and shine the torch brightly for humanity to see, we lead by rising from the ashes of disempowerment to soaring on the cosmic heights of infinite creative potential. Right now we are here to shine our own organic light, as beacons and way-showers, so that others can see another way of being — and feel inspired to want to join in with their own unique contribution. This we accomplish this by honoring our sacredness and the sacredness of others, by creating and holding our unique and authentic space, and shining our infinite beingness brightly into the universal energy field.

It is time to play in the light of the heart! Who is with us?"
more in the link
wakeup-world.com/2015/11/11/new-moon-in-scorpio-healing-collective-trauma/?utm_campaign=Wake+Up+World+e-Newsletter&utm_content=Latest+Headlines+inc.+Secret+TPP+Text+Unveiled%3A+It’s+Worse+Than+We+Thought&utm_medium=email&utm_source=getresponse
Love

¤=[Post Update]=¤

http://wakeup-world.com/2015/11/11/new-moon-in-scorpio-healing-collective-trauma/?utm_campaign=Wake+Up+World+e-Newsletter&utm_content=Latest+Headlines+inc.+Secret+TPP+Text+Unveiled%3A+It’s+Worse+Than+We+Thought&utm_medium=email&utm_source=getresponse

betoobig
12th November 2015, 09:29
FZHpFyCdIJE
Love

transiten
13th November 2015, 21:56
Very interesting perspective! Resonated deeply with my Virgo As, Mars and Saturn and Gemini MC and Kiron in Sag.

It would be nice with a continous astrology thread on Avalon, I mean it's the language of planets and stars communicating to us both individually and collectively and should be a natural connective tool for what's discussed on the forum. There are some pple posting in the Here and Now thread but it seldom is followed up or gets integrated in the discussion.

transiten
14th November 2015, 11:25
Event time for the horrendous terror attack in Paris yesterday night, copied from The Here and Now thread. As I'm telling I dont know how to insert a picture of a chart, maybe you can be helpful betoobig?

Consequently I don't know how to make my post show up here without clicking on the link....

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?30405-Here-and-Now...What-s-Happening&p=1019413&viewfull=1#post1019413

betoobig
14th November 2015, 14:25
I am also having problems to post photos. My "file attachment" is full and don´t know how to earase it. I love your idea. Dear Transitien i am virgo too ... aha!! i am not too expert in astrology as i see you are. THanks for your posts.
Much love

transiten
14th November 2015, 16:21
You're a Virgo! I thought maybe Leo due to your avatar :bigsmile: Well i'm not although I've got Ascendant Mars and Saturn in Virgo. I've got Sun conj Mercury in Scorpio.

betoobig
15th November 2015, 17:43
i,ll love to share my birthdate chart with you. could you pm me with your email so i can send it to you?
thanks and much love sister
Juan

betoobig
24th November 2015, 10:37
"A dynamic Full Moon in Gemini on November 25 ushers in big changes.
Including the next big transit that will replace the dominance of Pluto and Uranus and play a huge role in our lives in 2016.
SOME HIGHLIGHTS:
Two dynamic T-squares are activated by this full moon generating a tremendous surge of energy and healing.
11.25.2015 is a 17/8 Universal Date of immortal, eternal, lasting change.
The Full Moon triggers the 2015 Universal 8 Code of Abundance and Empowerment."
Full here

much love
Neptune square Saturn is activated by the full moon – magnifying the birth of this next BIG transit!

¤=[Post Update]=¤

i love this woman
LgW0rGgGqls
Much love

betoobig
24th November 2015, 10:44
Sorry wrong video
LgW0rGgGqls

¤=[Post Update]=¤

now
gPkvoXM0ACA

transiten
5th December 2015, 11:10
Love your new avatar! You've got Venus in Leo=Love of cats! Suits your little Virgo :cat: Sun to look into that Big Cat mirror.

It's one of the traits of Virgo not to necessarily always be the center of the universal stage :drama:as the Leo energy ruled by the :sun:. Virgo being the energy of service:washing::bowing: and Leo ruling the :heart: can be a wonderful combination.

betoobig
5th December 2015, 12:50
Thanks so much My friend:hand::hand::hand: (i just can´t put only one of this guys ha ha ha ha)
Perhaps we could ask mods to change the title of the thread to something more lastable... AStrology reports??? don´t know but here is our beutiful astrology lady telling us about the moon in Sagitarius
rJ8y-b3_g9g
LOve

transiten
5th December 2015, 14:39
Thanks so much My friend:hand::hand::hand: (i just can´t put only one of this guys ha ha ha ha)
Perhaps we could ask mods to change the title of the thread to something more lastable... AStrology reports??? don´t know but here is our beutiful astrology lady telling us about the moon in Sagitarius
rJ8y-b3_g9g
LOve

:thumbsup: Actually already found this one and posted it in The Here and Now and in the Closing of 2 accounts thread...don't know if it's accepted there although I think it fits perfectly...anywhere in any post on Avalon! Go figure!

betoobig
5th December 2015, 17:36
Yeah!! you are right and also fits in anyone´s life ... doesn´t it.
Are you all right sister???
You sound good. Let´s get things unfold, knowing what we know.
Much love

transiten
5th December 2015, 19:32
Thanx for the concern, you must be an intuitive?...No I'm not alright at the moment, attracted another tick in sept and got babesia, a coinfection that ticks may carry. I'm extremely tired and nauseaus. I'm treating that with homeopathy and herbs and the dead viruses give Herx reactions. Also I still had symptoms from the Lyme I got 4 years ago..long story...

I'm a Scorpio and an expert on hiding my true feelings. Got Mercury as chart ruler and a very strong Mercurial influence, joking can be a means of hiding fear and weakness also, even if I really feel great joy every time the symptoms take a pause and I experience what health and happiness is. When I get better I will look some more into your chart

Suppose engaging in the Closing of accounts thread doesn't cheer me up but it's an issue I have personal experience from so...and the synchronicity thread captured me, they always seem to wither away but this time maybe it will survive. Astrology also is a form of synchronicity and always keeps me awake but now I really ought to go to bed...:yawn:

Wish you well and that your house issue will have a positive outcome!

betoobig
6th December 2015, 17:15
You are beutifull. Healling throws sickness away from the inside to the outside. Have you heard of DR. Gerson. I bet you know. Thanks so much for sharing, first thing to put it all out, by word. I love your smile...
THings are unfolding for me, no expectations; anything that happens will be fine with me.
Wish you sweet dreams and great relaxation for great rest. I may be intuitive, i intuite you´ll wake up renewed.
Much Love sister.
Juan

transiten
6th December 2015, 19:39
Goodevening! And yes, I have heared about Gersons diet if this is the one you mean? Don't know anything about your smile since both you and your wife wore masks in the video :bigsmile: but you seem to wear your :heart: on your sleeve!

I actually took a sleeping pill and slept for 11 hours! I then visited one of my closest freinds a double Virgo (Sun and Ascendant) Pisces Moon and I actually feel much better than yesterday!

And hello Wind! 2 Virgos here. There will be much change for the mutable :sun:signs Virgo, Sagittarius, Pisces and Gemini and also for those who have Ascendant and the personal planets Moon, Mercury, Venus and Mars in these signs.

transiten
6th December 2015, 22:45
Here's Kaypacha for you, always makes me laugh!

we0r_v255qg

betoobig
7th December 2015, 18:17
I do like this guy too. Thanks so much. I am glad you are better, it is the begining of your great adventure to complete recovery... i bet.
Now let´s see how the week goes.
Much love sister

transiten
10th December 2015, 16:51
tLfY7LDcgdk

Here's Kaypacha again with a sprayed ankle!