PDA

View Full Version : Mary Rodwell

jackovesk
30th November 2010, 12:05
Mary Rodwell is Australia’s leading authority on extraterrestrial phenomena, her son Chris Rodwell is a vet, a man of science and self-confessed alien skeptic – their relationship has reached a critical point and something has to give.

http://www.sbs.com.au/documentary/resize/index/id/2906/w/306/h/171/

Mary’s beliefs led to the breakdown of her marriage and left a teenage Chris with some emotional scars, so the topic comes with baggage. Packing nothing but an open mind, Chris has agreed to enter Mary’s world via a road trip traversing Australia in order for her to attempt to convince him that the truth really is "out there" and that aliens exist, or she must never discuss the subject with him again.

Mary plans to leave no stone unturned in her efforts to convince Chris. They will meet a host of colorful characters from alien contactees to skeptical scientists. They will take part in a heated debate with university professors, put key witnesses under pressure with polygraph tests and scour the country for concrete evidence of extraterrestrial life.

Along the way they will argue until they are blue in the face about who is right, and for Mary, this really is her last chance to prove to Chris that she hasn’t gone loopy and that there really are other beings in the sky above. This is the search for the truth to save a relationship.

INCLUDES Interview, Evidence & Polygraph Test taken by Peter Khoury who had a frightening and life changing alien abduction experience occurred on July 12, 1988. Khoury had lay on a bed and was overwhelmed by paralysis.

At about 7 am, having returned to his Sydney suburban home from the train station, after dropping off his wife, Khoury felt unwell and lay down on the bed to sleep. He awoke with a start sometime later, becoming aware of something alighting on the bed. He was shocked to see two strange women kneeling on the end of his bed.

Both were naked. One appeared Nordic and the other Asian. Aspects of their appearance were quite odd. The Nordic female had a very elongated face and a sharply point chin. Her eyes appeared to be blue and 2 to 3 times larger than normal. She had very fine wispy blonde hair that seemed to be oddly blown up. Her skin colour was quite light. The dark brown skinned Asian looking woman seemed to have almost completely black eyes. Her hair was black and set in a firm page-boy style.

Although no normal communication occurred, the Nordic woman seemed to be in charge and Khoury got the impression she was giving the Asian looking woman some sort of instruction. What followed was quite disorientating for Khoury. The Nordic woman, who seemed to be over 6 feet tall and apparently very strong, reached forward and pulled Khoury's head to her breast. He resisted, trying to pull away.

She did this 3 times. Finally Khoury, trying to cope with the shock and disorientating nature of this experience, bit on her nipple apparently swallowing a piece from it. The Nordic woman, although seemingly confused, did not react with any pain and nor was there any sign of blood. She seemed to convey to the other woman that this was not the way things were supposed to happen. Khoury was overcome with a coughing fit. Moments later, looking up again, he found that both women had vanished.

The coughing caused Khoury to go to the bathroom to get a drink of water. When he went to urinate he found it very painful to do so, due to, it turned out, some very fine blonde hair wrapped tightly under his foreskin. Khoury removed the hair and had the foresight to place it in a plastic sachet bag with a seal. He did that because he felt there was no way it should have been there.

It was unlike his wife's hair. Khoury concluded that something extraordinarily bizarre had just occurred and linked the 2 pieces of blonde thin hair (about 10-12 cm & 6-8 cm long) to the strange tall, blonde haired Nordic looking woman. Even though Vivian had been very supportive of him about his 1988 abduction experience, Peter refrained from telling her what occurred for about 2 weeks. She accepted it far better than Peter did, telling him it was something he has no control over and they would deal with it as best as they could.

My Mum Talks To Aliens Full Episode...With some incredible new UFO footage, just click on 'My Mum Talks to Aliens - UFO footage' underneath main Ducumentary (2nd from Left).

http://www.sbs.com.au/documentary/program/mymumtalkstoaliens/index

str8thinker
1st December 2010, 12:40
Thanks jackovesk for your detailed post.

Today, Mary Rodwell was given a 5 minute spot on Channel 7's Today Tonight "current affairs" program in Melbourne (Australia) in which this documentary was mentioned, also that she believed that aliens were in the process of transmitting technology information directly into humans' minds to help us overcome our problems.

Naturally, the interviewer had to act like a sceptical member of the public, but at least it didn't descend into destructive ridicule. There was some great footage of four UFOs at night in remarkable detail, about to create more crop circles. Whatever the veracity of the videos, one has to stand back and appreciate the fact that this material is now being aired in prime time. Although another channel (SBS, see Jacovesk's post) aired the documentary the previous night, Channel 7 no doubt wanted to show us they could still bask in SBS's reflected glory.

See also
http://www.tvtonight.com.au/2010/11/airdate-my-mum-talks-to-aliens.html

Here is a web page with two separate download links for the documentary in AVI format (550 Mb):

http://megarapid.net/forums/t/632682.aspx

So does this represent part of an official move towards disclosure?

Shikasta
13th February 2011, 12:54
From Mary Rodwell:

Hi Everyone,
For those interested I have just been told that My mum Talks to Aliens will be shown on Monday 7 March @ 7.30pm on SBS Two as part of Space Month.  There are a number of UFO type programming every Monday at 7.30pm from 7 March on SBS Two:
Titan A Place Like Home
Are We Along in the Universe?
The Sun
Is there Life on Mars?
The Moon
We are the Aliens
Moon for Sale

Mary R

Jonathon
21st February 2011, 02:57
Great video seminar from Mary Rodwell - enjoy!

LINK TO VIDEO (http://www.cmn.tv/videos/mary-rodwell-the-new-humans/)

"Mary Rodwell presents testimony from over 1600 cases, that indicates how advanced extraterrestrial intelligences are preparing the human psyche to accept their presence on our planet. Evidence of complex extraterrestrial programs, which will enable us to interact with and communicate with them, as well as understand our place in the cosmos.

This involves downloads of data such as our true genetic origins, using our psi skills with advanced technology, manipulation of matter, astrophysics and healing. Coupled with genetic, and spiritual programs for awakening of human consciousness, to assist humanity to evolve into a fully functional multidimensional human, Homo Noetics. The New Humans.

Mary Rodwell presented “The New Human – Starchildren & Indigos” on Sunday 8th August, 2010 at the Leeds Exopolitics Expo."

kinerkid
21st February 2011, 02:59
I agree Jonathan. I just watched this video the other day and thought it was full of interesting case studies and experiences. Definitely LOTS to chew on in this one!

Jill
21st February 2011, 05:12
Interesting that she mentions in the video insect like beings. In South America, shamans often see and work with these beings in ceremony and I've heard from a number of people attending these ceremonies that have seen these entities say these "praying mantis' " come with a "loving" energy and assist the shaman with healing.

Jonathon
21st February 2011, 05:23
I often wonder how I would react to seeing a live ET - especially one that looks entirely different from myself. I would like to think that I would response with love, kindness and respect... but if you can imagine an 8 foot tall praying mantis in front of you... holy Bejesus. I'd probably have to change the ole' under shorts.

Mrs. Rodwell's seminar isn't wholly new, however offers some cases I have not heard before - reinforcing many of the others. I have a larger interest due to being a father of 3 very unique children myself. They are heads above where I was as I child and there is really no 'normal' way to explain it. My son at 3 once read a 64 page book (1st-2nd grade level) to me at bedtime - cover to cover LOL.

Jill
21st February 2011, 05:37
I believe that many kids here now are the generation to bring about the positive changes and "new" ways - I think these kids are flooding in now and will continue during the next few plus years. I often wonder how/what changes these kids (your son) will bring in maturity. I understand the shamans refer to the "praying mantis'" as the Doctor and when these particular entities appear, they have such a feel good energy, this dispels the fear.

johnf
21st February 2011, 06:27
Lol, Wut we got down here is a three year old with a loaded gun. I havenever had any real solid experiences with ET's. I actually felt gyped because I was comparing myself to others stories. I am 54 and have yet to fell very comfortable here and am pretty convinced that I was not here living lives on the planet just prior to my birth, was somewhere else, probably not physical. But I have had a frightening experience of being over concerned about the WWII holocaust scene replaying itself with more advanced military tech etc or nuclear war etc.
Then I saw this video that I think is called the call a year or so ago. I have since decided that the use of nukes triggered waves of beings from all sorts of places. I am less interested in where I came from ,and more in how I can fit in with a new direction for mankind even if it is just in a "small way"
I actually only got through a minute or so of the vid before I felt compelled to post that

Kendall
21st February 2011, 06:37
Same here,mostly interested in how to fit in.

Spartacus
21st February 2011, 08:57
Thanks for the link Jonathon.

A couple of months ago I saw the video 'My Mum Talks to Aliens' featuring Mary Rodwell. I think she comes across more coherently in this presentation and offers much food for thought.

johnf
21st February 2011, 19:25
The interview and footage of Rochelle healing is amazing. I have gotten healing similar to that once ,but the person was not as tuned into things as
the lady shown in this video. If someone has specialized skills like that, then there has to be people who are tuned into other things too. I would like to see more exceptional examples.
The writing and the drawings she did as well as the speaking was rather soothing to me

DianeKJ
21st February 2011, 19:33
I have a friend that mentioned he was being healed in a dream by someone that resembled a large praying mantis.

I was most happy to hear the explanation of the blue orbs. I had a similar experience with one. It was during a very intense time, I was being awoken like every 3-4 hours and seeing and feeling all sorts of things. It was kind of overwhelming and a little frightening. One night I was jolted awake again and felt something above me. Before I could even really think about it too much I turned to the right hand side of my bed. Hovering there was a brilliant, blue orb. It was about the size of a basketball. Upon looking at it, I immediately felt huge amounts of love and protection. It was very intense and beautiful. I actually was just very relieved and was able to just roll over and go back to sleep after that. I felt like it was looking over me completley.

Very interesting video, thanks for sharing.
-Di

happyexpat
5th March 2011, 15:38
Giving this a bump, since I just found this video this weekend.

Corncrake
5th March 2011, 21:12
Jonathon - thanks so much for posting that. I have watched several Mary Rodwell lectures and she is always interesting, straight forward and easy to understand. i found it quite positive too - so many of the abduction stories I have heard over the years have been quite frankly frightening. Anyway, much to think about.

Omni
5th March 2011, 23:23
Here is a download for an article Mary gave me permission to circulate that she did:

http://www.omnisense.org/ebooks/2006_The_New_Human_Star_Children_author_Mary_Rodwe ll.doc.zip

Corncrake
6th March 2011, 16:57
Omniverse - thank you for the pdf. Again, very interesting. I would love to see the Expressions of Contact videos too.

Sometime ago I read 'A Child of Eternity' by Adriana Rocha (the subject of the book) and Kristi Jorde (her mother) about her autism and how she broke through it. She learnt to use Facilitated Communication (communicating with a helper through a computer) and told her mother of past lives and spiritual masters. It is a fascinating and ultimately inspiring read and resonates with much of what Mary Rodwell says here.

TelosianEmbrace
6th August 2011, 02:08
Hi all. I recently had a talk with Mary Rodwell, of ACERN (Australian Close Encounter Research Network) about aliens, indigo children and the like.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUgB6ke438k&feature=related
She gets really passionate in a couple of spots. Any feedback would be more than welcome.

etheric underground
6th August 2011, 04:49
I have had a number of experiences with mary and she is a
very passionate woman.
I owe her a debt of gratitude as she organised the first Alien/U.F.O
seminar in Perth.Australia. And at a time when I thought I was losing my
mind because of the sightings and visits I was having at that time. The
seminar awakened me to all the other people who had received similar
experiences and solidified my drive to understand more.

Omni
6th August 2011, 07:12
Mary also helped me when I emailed her. At the time I thought it was ETs doing things to me(such as torturing me etc). She was a major step in figuring out it has more to do with the US gov than ETs.

I respect her a lot.

Will watch the interview after I get done with this song :D

Edit: Watched a bit of the first one but couldn't really hear. I recommend getting a sound engineer to up the volume. Really hard to hear what is being said sometimes. It's really easy, just get the audio in music making software, put a compressor on that track, and change the settings of the compressor until the audio is fitting. Then maybe put an EQ on the track, and shave off any part of the EQ that is too high.

TelosianEmbrace
6th August 2011, 09:48
Yes, she's a special person.
Thanks, Omniverse. I would like to learn more about editing video. I agree, there are a couple of parts near the start in which I get close to being inaudible. It also has to do with my inexperience. It is obvious Mary is a natural public speaker, and is aware of the need to speak loudly and clearly. I have Imovie, and am wondering if there is a better video editing app for macs.

Snowbird
6th August 2011, 12:34
TelosianEmbrace, welcome to PA. You are very brave to post this video as a new PA member. There are several abductees and contactees on this forum who I hope will join in this thread. There are others such as myself, who have wondered whether or not this has occurred in the past. Some of the signs are there. The memories are not.

The Pleiades seem to be the rightful home of quite a few. There exist groups of starseeds who came into Earth years ago and have been here simply helping to raise the Earth's vibrational frequency. We are here for peaceful reasons. And that, is the reason that we are so despised. Plus, many of us are Indigos and don't fit in anywhere. This Earth is one tough assignment. Look on the bright side.....it's almost over. We're very close to reaching the goal.

I would just love to meet up with the child who is able to look at people on the street and assess the percentage of planet origin. Whow!! :biggrin1:

I had no problem with the audio once I turned up the volume of my computer's speakers. Everything was fine.

TelosianEmbrace
6th August 2011, 14:00
Thank you, Snowbird. In these times we must all have the courage of our convictions. The most difficult times when standing up for yourself and what you believe in are the moments directly after. Then it becomes easier and easier, until one carries the day. I am reminded of Ghandi's aphorism "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."
Certainly it is a breath of fresh air to hear of the many, many gifted children on this planet who know exactly who they are and why they're here. For me, who has battled so long to raise the vibration with so little to go on, to know that these children really exist in flesh and blood is a tremendous comfort.

rgray222
6th August 2011, 16:29
This is an amazing and compelling story about a mother (Mary Rodwell) dedicated to the study of abduction, a skeptical son, a believable guy that says two alien woman tried to have sex with him...DNA test results, lie detector test results and much more! The three part video below is a must watch!

Mary deserves a lot of credit for her level headed ground breaking (controversial) work.

For a link to these great videos click here! (http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2010/12/mary-rodwell-is-australias-leading.html)

Snowbird
6th August 2011, 18:46
This is an amazing and compelling story about a mother (Mary Rodwell) dedicated to the study of abduction, a skeptical son, a believable guy that says two alien woman tried to have sex with him...DNA test results, lie detector test results and much more! The three part video below is a must watch!

Mary deserves a lot of credit for her level headed ground breaking (controversial) work.

For a link to these great videos click here! (http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2010/12/mary-rodwell-is-australias-leading.html)

Thanks rgray222 for posting this vid series. I recall having viewed the last of the three sections, but I had not seen the first two.

Mary Rodwell, bless her heart, is spokesperson for tens of millions of people who have been intimidated and silenced by those no longer in control.

It was interesting to see the conflict of understanding between her son Chris and herself. Chris has been educated in the sciences for years and his skepticism is common within those ranks. Although toward the end, he began to doubt his own doubts. Can we even imagine what would happen to a learned scientist who brazenly stepped away from the scientific pack? Kiss the career goodbye!

Deedee
2nd September 2011, 01:17
Great video.. I've always respected Mary Rodwell's work. Keep up the great work and continue to follow your dreams...

Deedee

WhiteFeather
2nd September 2011, 01:23
Great Stuff Brother! My Gratitude, I resonate well with Mary. Your story and concepts have resonance especially with the ET Pleadian influences and The Free Energy concepts you have pointed out. I think many of us think on the same lines as well living in this 3d shell we inherited from being a 5d lifeform.

L iving
O ne
V ibrational
E nergy

And raising earths vibration Namaste my brother from the stars.

The One
14th September 2011, 11:39
Reality of Contact - Seminar presented by Mary Rodwell of ACERN at the Murdoch University in Perth, Western Australia

http://vimeo.com/8673562

Are you an alien abductee? Or are you a lifelong contactee and friend of the star people? Mary Rodwell, an Australian counselor who works with contactees and abductees talks about the interesting people she's met and worked with. Many of the new children being born now have a keen awareness of who they are and they talk openly about their experiences with the star people. Some even speak the same language that they picked up on spaceships.

a8dqnR3MiLk

Christine roby
14th September 2011, 13:06
About three years ago on a deserted beach I saw a spacecraft after watching it for a while with no one to show it to I went to bed in the early hours of the morning I woke up to find my bed surrounded by strange beings all looking and pointing to me one of them started to speak to me telling me about themselves and all I could think was this is really happening my life changed that night forever because now I don't wonder if there real I know for absolute certainty that what happened that night was as real as it gets unfortunately I have never told anyone of everything that happened that night I told my family I saw a spaceship and they just looked at me weirdly and changed the subject but I hope they come back some day because they had a really loving energy

The One
14th September 2011, 13:22
Wow and thanks for sharing your experiance with us Christine roby.I think we are all connected to these beings in some way.I am hoping we will all meet soon xxxxxxxxxx

Kristin
25th September 2012, 14:30
Here's a video of Mary Rodwell who is an "abductee therapist" from Australia and founder of ACERN. She has some interesting and IMO rather balanced things to say and consider.

For your viewing pleasure: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8dqnR3MiLk

From the Heart,
Kristin

Limor Wolf
25th September 2012, 16:16
Thank you Kristin, I find Mary Rodwel to be reliable, authentic and serious in her study of the extraterrestriel phenomena. we all need a 'Mary Rodwel' in our parts of the world.

Avalon member, Telosianembrace has also had an interview with her:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUgB6ke438k

The ACERN site is also worth taking a look:

http://www.acern.com.au/

Finefeather
25th September 2012, 17:19
Hi Kristin
Thanks for starting this. This can bring some sanity and balance to the many negative sites and books and articles out there with respect to alien abductions.
After a storm of alien abduction threads, Horus-Ra is one example, this is a huge positive step, without taking from the importance of knowing and being in the know about the negative ones.
I know this information is true because I have been there myself.
I have taken the liberty of bringing it up as an embed rather than a link, to draw more attention to it. If you want to embed it into your post, I will remove this one.
Everyone should watch this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8dqnR3MiLk

Cidersomerset
25th September 2012, 18:45
Thanks Kristin I have seen her before somewhere ? I checked U/tube but nothing came up I reconised !
Anyway she is a brave person for comming into the abduction field despite poss ridicule from her mainstream
councilling piers......She is getting more known as she said & appeared on coast....

dZLMOGYFuQc

================================================== ========
In post one vid....Top of page,,

Wow aprox 29 mins in Mary relates a memmory of a 60 year old lady
who could remember being brought by a tall ET to come into a body
of a 3yr old....

Earlier I was listening to the last part of last weeks cash flow 2am segment
Bob is talking to a chap and discuss's a session he had with Ion.Part of
which Ion says the man arrived in his present body on his 3rd Birthday !!
and that he came from the 29th century. The chap could not remember
but asked his mother. She could remember him grabbing hold of someone
dressed up at the party as Mickey mouse and the littleboy kept telling Mickey..
I'm Here or I've arrived I'll edit when I've listened....coincidence..or is three a
magic number...LOL...

http://www.achieveradio.com/cash-flow/

The link is not working on my comp at the min, it about halfway, I will relisten
to it when I get the link because i want to know ...LOL

Actually thinking about it my earliest memmories are when i was about Three !!!

An Ionism...
Ion says there is no time and everything that is going to happen has already happened !!

TelosianEmbrace
25th September 2012, 19:11
What stands out from my talk with Mary and subsequent communications is that she is so passionate about ET's! For her, the subject is such a challenge, every time she sees someone new she just doesn't know what she will find next. Her approach to any seemingly outlandish information is simply to say to herself 'Hmm that's interesting' and move on. She never judges anything that comes to her as out of hand, or unbelievable. Perhaps an approach for some of us here to cultivate a little more.

I haven't met any Indigo children, but Mary has seen many of them, and they are incredibly smart and gifted. If you were to hear Mary talk about them, then maybe, just maybe, any doubts you may have had of a bright future for all of (wo)mankind upon Earth would vanish like fresh morning dew on a sunny day.

Kristin
25th September 2012, 19:23
I personally believe that the abduction experience is a mixed bag. I also personally feel that alien races are a mixed bag; some well meaning while others less positive. It is important to look at all sides of an equation... if we are dealing with multiple races, then we are also dealing with multiple agendas and also multiple agendas within each race. This is neither a straight forward or direct issue. I would also postulate that different countries may be privy to very unique experiences due to arrangements that governments have made to deal with the agenda, some would be less then savoury then others. It's good to consider all sides of an issue and retain a strong foothold with ones personal autonomy while doing so.

From the Heart,
Kristin

Cidersomerset
25th September 2012, 19:37
What stands out from my talk with Mary and subsequent communications is that she is so passionate about ET's! For her, the subject is such a challenge, every time she sees someone new she just doesn't know what she will find next. Her approach to any seemingly outlandish information is simply to say to herself 'Hmm that's interesting' and move on. She never judges anything that comes to her as out of hand, or unbelievable. Perhaps an approach for some of us here to cultivate a little more.

Was your interview posted on here ? I think this is what I saw before & where i reconise Mary , I'l have a look later.....Steve

Yes watching the vid now , I can remember those shorts ..LOL...good discussion enjoying again!!

Charles Hall contactee is worth a listen....if you have not already...
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?50137-XCon-2005-Charles-Hall-The-Tall-Whites-ET-Experiences-in-the-Nevada-Desert

I personally believe that the abduction experience is a mixed bag. I also personally feel that alien races are a mixed bag; some well meaning while others less positive. It is important to look at all sides of an equation... if we are dealing with multiple races, then we are also dealing with multiple agendas and also multiple agendas within each race. This is neither a straight forward or direct issue. I would also postulate that different countries may be privy to very unique experiences due to arrangements that governments have made to deal with the agenda, some would be less then savoury then others. It's good to consider all sides of an issue and retain a strong foothold with ones personal autonomy while doing so.

From the Heart,
Kristin

I agree with your summery theres not one answer ....Cheers steve...

Star Mariner
25th September 2012, 21:08
Everyone should watch this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8dqnR3MiLk

Thank you very much for that! A very special lady with some very special work...

Kristin
26th September 2012, 14:39
LOL, well an odd thing happened yesterday that I thought I would share here...

While watching the many available Rodwell vids and considering the information, I was also running round my kitchen canning and freezing veg for the winter. I had my computer set up on the table with two small speakers attached. I paused the video and brought down a load of food into the freezer. When I came back I saw what appeared to be a head peering into my kitchen window, which quickly moved away beneath the sill. My fist thought was, "That was not human." and I had a bit of adrenaline which quickly vanished.

I walked outside quickly and to see if anyone or anything was about. All I could see was my cat running around the yard like his tail was on fire. Hmmm, was it the cat taking a flying leap outside the window? Hard to say. I turned the video back on and went back to work. Once again I stopped the video to bring a load down to the freezer... I came back up from the basement and was just about to walk into the kitchen again when the video began playing by itself...

I found this interesting to say the least. I'm used to such things happening in my life, as many of us here on the forum are. I get the feeling that something wanted me to pay particular attention to those videos. I make no assessments as to the validity of Rodwell's presentations, only the recognition that there was another presence there seemingly prodding me to watch and pay attention.

From the Heart,
Kristin

Cidersomerset
26th September 2012, 15:48
Well I'm listening to Mary on coast and aprox 1hr.30m she talks about a couple of Russian scientists saying that DNA can be changed by words...

This is the basics of Ions material that the spoken word is the essence of creation!! Which may be in the Revolations ?

Its a good show she is coming over well with George...

Kristin
26th September 2012, 18:03
Yes, I was hearing that as well in one of her talks... I like the way she is bringing together many different aspects of science with the abduction process. It's interesting.

Finefeather
28th September 2012, 08:47
Been chatting to Mary via email and asked her to contact Bill to join Avalon, here is her mail to me:

Hi Ray,
Thank you so much for the links. I often watch interviews on Project Camelot and have occasionally see the Avalon forum. They are both doing excellent work in sharing of information.

It was good to see such positive responses to my research. I do many interviews although I know my perspective can be challenging for some people. Those who would prefer this in more black and white terms. It is fascinating to me but also challenging to realise 'how little we really know" about our world and reality.
But once you are accepting of the 'not knowing' its rather an exciting ride!!
I feel very blessed that I have the opportunity to learn more than most because of being able to access information through deeper processes. But as you can see in the article with the children 'they have conscious awareness." amazing!!! So much they can teach us. I have an interview with a 19 year old that is incredible in terms of her familiarity of the many intelligences visiting planet.

I assume this is all very relevant to you?
Where in SA do you reside. I spent 3 years in Jo'berg in the seventies and my eldest son was born there.
See link to a Doco in which he appears, also my comments re the show.

My Mum Talks To Aliens [2010] FULL LENGTH - YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5xAHzpIOug

I will email Bill
thank you
Best regards
Mary R

Love to all
Ray

Limor Wolf
29th September 2012, 12:37
Hi Ray, this is wonderful. Thank you for contacting Mary, I hope she doesn't mind that you copied her reply to Avalon.
I think she has great attitude towards the whole extraterestrials subject, there is no other way than to see it as fascinating! the implications to us, humans, are quite enormouse, but a solution to the problems of our world can be found, as well as pilng up more challanges... That is fine, as this is the nature of this journey. Mary is very down to earth , and her own path is quite remarkable, just like her research subjects, coming to think of it.

Amysenthia
29th September 2012, 15:30
Been chatting to Mary via email and asked her to contact Bill to join Avalon, here is her mail to me:

Hi Ray,
Thank you so much for the links. I often watch interviews on Project Camelot and have occasionally see the Avalon forum. They are both doing excellent work in sharing of information.

It was good to see such positive responses to my research. I do many interviews although I know my perspective can be challenging for some people. Those who would prefer this in more black and white terms. It is fascinating to me but also challenging to realise 'how little we really know" about our world and reality.
But once you are accepting of the 'not knowing' its rather an exciting ride!!
I feel very blessed that I have the opportunity to learn more than most because of being able to access information through deeper processes. But as you can see in the article with the children 'they have conscious awareness." amazing!!! So much they can teach us. I have an interview with a 19 year old that is incredible in terms of her familiarity of the many intelligences visiting planet.

I assume this is all very relevant to you?
Where in SA do you reside. I spent 3 years in Jo'berg in the seventies and my eldest son was born there.
See link to a Doco in which he appears, also my comments re the show.

My Mum Talks To Aliens [2010] FULL LENGTH - YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5xAHzpIOug

I will email Bill
thank you
Best regards
Mary R

Love to all
Ray

I really enjoyed the video about Mary's struggles to be found legitimate by her son. It so resonates with my own struggle when I try to discuss my personal truths with those around me. I can't imagine the pain of thinking that my child thought that I was bonkers for my beliefs. Somehow you can accept it from adults around you but to have your own child feel this way would be maddening. (Although I have to wonder if her son should not have some counciling to make sure that his disbelief isn't just the fact the mom and dad got a divorce and he is directing his anger at the UFO stuff which was the cause of the divorce).

Either way it would be an asset to have her as a member here on PA. I am sure that she would love to find the acceptance that can only be found here for those that hold similar beliefs to her own.

Star Tsar
29th September 2012, 23:20
Oh Mary I really hope one day you are rewarded for you sacifices!

Finefeather
30th September 2012, 09:17
Mary has asked me to post her response to the above video, so you can get a feel as to her thinking here.

My Mum Talks to Aliens
Aired by SBS Australian TV shown originally on 30th November 2010.
23rd Dec 2010 and March 7th 2011
Mary Rodwell comments :
Due to the huge response from the public and media, My Mum Talks to Aliens. I have been asked what I thought about the show.
Background:
The filming was over 9-10 days in 2010. We went to a number of locations which included a trip to Adelaide, Sydney, the National Archives in Canberra, to view UFO government files and also a trip to Wycliffe Well in the Northern territory. Much of this material did not make the final cut. After filming, I had no further input, I viewed the final edit a few days prior to the show being aired by SBS Australia.
My comments contain my replies to comments brought up by the public, the media or by participants of the documentary.
The documentary title , “My Mum Talks to Aliens” A journalist commented, “ you don’t really talk to aliens at all, do you?” Which of course is correct, I help people with encounters, how that can be translated into I communicate with extraterrestrials is beyond my comprehension! I believe this was production strategy to make me appear strange, or flaky, as if my line of work was not strange enough!
I questioned this ‘title ‘ for some months and I had been told it was a ‘working title ‘ only. To my dismay this proved untrue. I felt it put me at a disadvantage in terms of credibility. It does NOT reflect either my research or how I support individuals. I can only assume this title was used to incite public interest. For me I felt it compromised the integrity of my professional reputation and research.
As regards the UFO/ET content and my research, many of the viewers felt that there could have been more evidence presented of the extraterrestrial presence. It is important to note the primary purpose of the documentary was not an expose on the UFO /encounter phenomenon, but to highlight the relationship between my son, in relation to my work with individuals with encounters. It explores the conflicts that arise from my working within a phenomenon that is outside of “accepted’ consensus reality. This issue, is one that many of my clients experience when having encounters, and feel they are unable to share their experiences with close family and friends, because of fears of rejection or disbelief.
M y eldest son Chris’s role was of open-minded scientist /skeptic. He wanted to be presented with the evidence people with encounters were having a genuine and real human experience.
The main aspects of the documentary that caused the most comments from the public were :
The debate in Canberra
The failure of Greg to pass the polygraph
The lack of whistleblower testimony which shows the ‘cover up’ by governments to this phenomenon.
My comments as to the above:
The debate in Canberra
The debate organized by the production company was ‘supposed ‘ to emulate a debate, similar to one I participated previously, at Oxford University in the UK, in 2006.
Both debates had similar themes, but the differences between the two were very significant, and contributed to the final outcome. Firstly I actually won the debate at Oxford University, however in the Canberra debate I was not successful. There were a number of reasons for this:
*The debate in Canberra, was not treated seriously by the opposing speakers, but with amusement and derision. However at Oxford University the invited speakers took the subject seriously.
* In Canberra, I had just 8 minutes to present data. Oxford University I had 25-30 minutes minutes.
* In Canberra , the audience contained many students of the speakers themselves. The students at Oxford were NOT students of the speakers.
I received many emails that were very upset by the attitude of the academics in the debate. Emails of support came primarily from those having encounters but also some who did not, but also some were academics horrified at this disrespectful behavior shown by their colleagues.
The debate at Canberra, highlighted that many of the academic, scientific community, are still confronted by such enigmas as this phenomenon, and can demonstrate a very limited mindset. Derision, a good excuse for ignorance.

Every truth passes through three stages before it is recognized.
In the first it is ridiculed,
In the second it is opposed,
In the third it is regarded as self evident
Arthur Schopenhauer.
Note: RE the debate: I made an error when speaking about Hon Paul Hellyer (Ex-defense Minister of Canada). In my statement , I had meant to clarify that it was Paul Hellyer’s reading of the book “The day After Roswell; by Col Corso, and personally checking the veracity of Corso’s statements, convinced Hellyer of the truth concerning the cover-up of the extraterrestrial presence. In that book, Col Corso, held a high level security clearance and his job was to disseminate alien technology from his position in the White House. Technology that we now know of such as fibre-optics, the digital computer chip, Teflon etc.

The failure of Greg to pass the polygraph
The failure of ‘Greg ‘ to pass the polygraph was not explained in the documentary and was left hanging, without a reasonable explanation. I had an in-depth discussion with the facilitator of the polygraph, which was not included in the final edit of the documentary. The testing for the veracity of subconscious recall IS NOT within the mandate of a polygraph. Normally testing by polygraph is not for ‘subconscious recall’ only conscious recall. Greg, did have conscious recall of seeing UFO’s both as a child and as a seaman in the Navy. But when he was questioned on his hypnotic regression, ie subconscious recall, in hypnosis, he found it hard to be as certain, because he was not consciously aware, being in a trance state during that encounter. This is why he failed the polygraph test. This did not mean the encounter didn’t occur, just that he couldn’t be as positive due to how he had recalled the event in trance.
The lack of whistleblower testimony which shows the ‘cover up’ by governments to this phenomenon.
Finally the lack of significant UFO evidence in the documentary was due to the length of the show. I had personally hoped to have whistleblower testimony, which is very compelling. Chris was shown DVD verbal testimony by many credible witnesses including pilots and astronauts, and military personnel but this was not shown.
Finally, statements by the voice over that are incorrect.
* It stated that the scientist who did the DNA testing on the’ Hair of the alien,’ re Peter Khoury’s Encounter, was a biochemist, this is incorrect. It was in fact a scientist who specialized in genetics. The Scientist was unable to go public, due to his employment. I am told that he may well make himself known in the near future.
The ‘voice over’ statement that my son may think of me as ‘delusional, is incorrect. My son has never implied or believed, I am delusional.
In fact I want to thank my son Christopher for sharing this journey with me. He demonstrated a courageous and loving heart and I am extremely proud of him. He was aware that by doing this it would challenge our relationship as it does any family with diverse beliefs or perspectives. But he had enough belief in our love and respect for each other to take that risk. I treasure the respect and love he demonstrated throughout this process , which shows what a very special person he is.
I also want to thank Greg and Peter Khoury for their courage, and honesty , by sharing their extra-ordinary experiences. Both these individuals have already helped so many people by sharing their stories to give them courage to own theirs.
Also Megan Hazelwood for her permission to show her footage, taken in the UK, and which was was so compelling and extraordinary, and had a huge impact on those who viewed it.
The huge response from the public, and media was overwhelming. Over 1,000 people tried to access the chat line after the airing of the show. I received over 200 emails and phone calls. This still continues.
The response to the documentary was extremely positive and have made me grateful for this opportunity because it achieved my primary purpose, which was to publicize the phenomenon, and highlight support.
I enjoyed working with the production team who were very considerate, and made the experience one I will treasure.
Again my grateful thanks to all involved. The positive support from the public has been most appreciated, and I hope that this will encourage more of those with encounters to own their experiences.
Feb 2011
Mary Rodwell
www.acern.com.au
Australia

TelosianEmbrace
29th November 2012, 05:16
Mary has sent me and a number of other UFO/ET groups and experiencers she is in regular contact with an email notification. It looks like there will be a segment on Channel Ten's 'The Project' on the 4th December. It will include Mary, two experiencers, and footage shot recently in Agnes Water by a local.

Many of you might know that Mary is a very strong, passionate individual, and protective of those who come to see her. I've posted one of her letters to the producer type guy here-

Hi David,
Can you give me the date you hope to air the segment on encounters when you have it. I have a number of UFO groups and those with encounters are interested in how you put this together.

Also just another important point, in previous TV segments on this phenomenon, some news presenters have been seen to smirk, or make dismissive comments, which is extremely upsetting to people who have experiences. It demonstrates, it is not only disrespectful to the individuals but also how uninformed the presenter is on the subject. I have seen a similar response from one of the presenters on The Project, by one of the female presenters. What is not understood is the courage it takes for people have put themselves on the line to speak publicly, and they face ridicule and risk personal credibility. Unselfishly they agree to help others who are feeling isolated and alone. So its important that they and their story is treated with respect.The public are influenced by the response of the media and even a dismissive smirk is all it takes to take away credibility from the individual.

I do media interviews, not because I enjoy them, but because I know there are hundreds out in the community who have similar experiences seeking support, frightened and isolated. The only way I can reach them is through this kind of forum. However its always a risk because such responses by uninformed presenters, who treat the subject as a joke does not help with offering the public a chance to inform themselves with an open mind.

I look forward to hearing from you when dates are confirmed.
Best regards
Mary Rodwell

...and here is his response and tentative confirmation.

Hi Mary,

At the moment the story is going to air next Tuesday 4th December - I will confirm closer to the date

Also, I certainly (applaud?) the courage of those who have participated in the story.

Regards

Davi(d)

As you know, there is a chasm of difference between confirmation and the airing of a program, particularly in relation to subjects such as this. That said, Mary has been on national TV before, so this could well happen.

Mary would like this forwarded to anyone interested, so I'm posting it here.

etheric underground
29th November 2012, 06:11
Mary is an amazingly dedicated woman who is revered by her support network here in PERTH.W.A
Her work does not go unnoticed...xx

Tane Mahuta
29th November 2012, 13:11
I take it the program aired on the 4th Dec 2011...
I'll try & find some links.

This is what found, Tittled "The New Humans"
originally came out 2010. Sorry Peeps but I haven't
seen it yet so I cant make a comment.

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/116375/Mary_Rodwell__The_New_Humans_Part1/_

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/116376/Mary_Rodwell__The_New_Humans__Part_2/

TM

fopa
20th January 2013, 19:53
Mary Rodwell is speaking live in 10 minutes time over at planetxradio if anybody is interested.

http://www.planetxlive.co.uk/

mahalall
20th January 2013, 21:13
http://www.planetxlive.co.uk/
http://radioplayer.citytalk.fm/

Presently speaking live on City Radio-liverpool,

MariaDine
18th May 2013, 13:38
Mary Rodwell presented testimony from over 1600 cases she has collated that indicates how advanced extraterrestrial intelligences are preparing the human psyche to accept their presence on our planet. Evidence of complex extraterrestrial programs, which will enable us to interact with and communicate with them, as well as understand our place in the cosmos.

This involves downloads of data such as our true genetic origins, using our psi skills with advanced technology, manipulation of matter, astrophysics and healing. Coupled with genetic, and spiritual programs for awakening of human consciousness, to assist humanity to evolve into a fully functional multidimensional human, Homo Noetics. The New Humans.

Mary Rodwell presented "The New Humans" at the 2nd Annual British Exopolitics Expo on Sunday 8th August, 2010 at the University of Leeds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEow50Lm1vU&feature=share

------------------------------

Dear friends, I don't know if this video has been posted before. If so, I ask the one of the Administrators to correct the situation.
Thank you :)
JO

¤=[Post Update]=¤

More info here .

http://www.exopoliticsgb.com/mary_rodwell

MariaDine
18th May 2013, 13:45
The book

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/0973844205?ie=UTF8&tag=exopoleeds-21&linkCode=as2&camp=1634&creative=19450&creativeASIN=0973844205

greybeard
18th May 2013, 13:45
Thanks MariaDine
Im downloading to listen to later---sounds very interesting.
Chris

MariaDine
18th May 2013, 13:59
There is an recent update

«Mary Rodwell provides an update on the New Humans in this 2013 update from her original 2010 interview, at the International UFO Congress, at Laughlin, Nevada.
The DNA of many of our children is different, and these evolved children are being suppressed deliberately by our education systems to "Shut them down" »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YajMvsCotE

WhiteFeather
18th May 2013, 14:32
We already are ExtraTerrestrial beings that which are mixed in/genetically modified and topped off with The Native Earths Hominoid Species. Darwin was wrong and he may of had a different perspective of Man if he was able to experiment with advanced genetics of today. This looks like an interesting video you have presented here. Will watch it later.

MariaDine
18th May 2013, 15:40
Mary Rodwell strikes me as a very honest researcher and very brave ,because she is in the public arena.
From my experience, I can say that what she talks about in the videos is true.
There is only , one think that is never mencioned, or if mencioned, is done in a very light way.
The subject of the holograms.
There are many people,... people who do past lives regression, starseeds, indigos, healers inclued, etc, that suffer from this «problem».The consequences are very serious.

JO

norman
18th May 2013, 17:05
I watched the OP video soon after it was first released and it had a strong effect on me. It was during the "Charles" episode and it stood in stark contrast with what he seemed to be saying about the big picture.

Also, I absolutely 'love' the theme music at the end of the video, does anyone know who made the music and where I can get it ?

etheric underground
18th May 2013, 20:12
Good stuff....Mary is a friend of mine, before she took off to chase her purpose, she lived here in
sunny perth Western Australia.... I thank her immensely for opening many ideas in my consciousness
many years ago..... Bless your socks Mary Rodwell xx

greybeard
18th May 2013, 21:33
Hi MariaDine
I listened to all of both videos--- fascinating.
My main interest is enlightenment and the evolution of consciousness.
A lot of the content is therefore of interest to me.
I believe that we are getting an upgrade of DNA and therefore consciousness at this time, we are in fact seeing a new human coming into being.
One of my spiritual teachers, the late Dr David Hawkins, called this Homospiritus.

Chris

white wizard
19th May 2013, 01:18
very interesting, confirms some of Dolores Cannons work.

MariaDine
19th May 2013, 21:32
Thank you Gray Beard for your reply :)
Yes, there is an up grade going on for everybody...and there is a lot more to be said about that.
Joshua David Stone is an important voice on that theme.
---------------
Yes, Whitewizard it confirms Dolores Cannon work and of many others. I have several friends who do the exact same work and their stories confirm Mary and Dolores .

ktlight
4th July 2013, 08:41
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPRN0kuaYio

"Published on Jul 3, 2013
"Extraterrestrials, Human consciousness and dimensions of soul: The intimate connection" by Mary Rodwell, Director, ACERN"

Limor Wolf
19th September 2013, 19:00
Not any one researcher is holding the whole truth in their hands and a lot seems to be quite one sided these days. Taking this to mind here is a regression therapy done by Mary Rodwell with Peter Slattery, quite an interesting stuff, but better be taken with a grain of salt as any of the ET groups out there can claim whatever they want to claim without us having any ability to verify it or having a broader perspective to align with what is being said. Not yet anyway. Interesting watch nevertheless

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pOsSqil0Lo

The Castellan
26th March 2014, 23:32
Mary Rodwell presented testimony from over 1600 cases she has collated that indicates how advanced extraterrestrial intelligences are preparing the human psyche to accept their presence on our planet. Evidence of complex extraterrestrial programs, which will enable us to interact with and communicate with them, as well as understand our place in the cosmos.

Mary Rodwell presented "The New Humans" at the 2nd Annual British Exopolitics Expo on Sunday 8th August, 2010 at the University of Leeds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEow50Lm1vU&feature=share

------------------------------

Dear friends, I don't know if this video has been posted before. If so, I ask the one of the Administrators to correct the situation.
Thank you :)
JO

¤=[Post Update]=¤

More info here .

http://www.exopoliticsgb.com/mary_rodwell
I've demonstrated and have about 75% of the stuff she mentioned on those lists. And I think when I first saw the face on Mars, back in early 1991, and that crop circle in Germany, the ones with the 3 metal disks discovered the same year. Those 2 things, I think, somehow was a mental stimulation that got the ball bearing rolling, because something in me 'popped' when I seen them, like I suddenly changed. I even have limited healing ability with my hands, so far, all I can do is reduce headaches, if not get rid of them totally. I never tried the grabbing for the boiling eggs, though.

Carmen
27th March 2014, 04:11
Fascinating lecture and the info resonates with what I have learned and experienced to a small degree. Thank you Maria.

ktlight
28th July 2014, 07:46
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YajMvsCotE

"Published on Jan 28, 2013
Mary Rodwell provides an update on the New Humans in this 2013 update from her original 2010 interview, at the International UFO Congress, at Laughlin, Nevada.

The DNA of many of our children is different, and these evolved children are being suppressed deliberately by our education systems to "Shut them down"

This is the 3rd edition, sorry for repeated uploads, to correct minor errors.

The current edit schedule does not allow for the independent reviews for production errors"

Mary Rodwell is clear and thorough in her research.

Maunagarjana
28th July 2014, 08:32
Thanks. I haven't heard this one before. I like her. Here's a couple interviews by Alex Tsakiris at Skeptiko.com with her that I also liked.

http://www.skeptiko.com/228-mary-rodwell-advocates-for-alien-contactees/

http://www.skeptiko.com/233-mary-rodwell-extrodinary-human-experieences-matter/

Omni
28th July 2014, 10:07
I have exchanged emails with Mary Rodwell plenty of times over the years. She helped me early on in my contact when I was searching for answers. Just love her. I highly respect her. Earth needs more people like her. Thanks for posting the vid :)

Maunagarjana
28th July 2014, 10:55
Here is the TV show made about Mary Rodwell and her skeptical son, Chris. "My Mum Talks To Aliens".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZ6dJergQ8o

Tyy1907
28th July 2014, 16:48
Another gem ktlight, thanks. As I watched her interview I felt so strongly that she has such a vision of our future and how so many of us are "on deck" to help each other through the reality shifting times that are coming quickly. I too have always been captivated by the strange and wonderful as I'm sure most of us Avalonians have been. Love it.

Becky
28th July 2014, 17:04
I'm really looking forward to her talk at Miles's Bases weekend in August in the UK. I hope to speak with her.

Becky
28th July 2014, 19:24
Here is the TV show made about Mary Rodwell and her skeptical son, Chris. "My Mum Talks To Aliens".

Thank you so much for posting this. Wow, it was very poignant, and emotional at times. I really felt for Mary during the awful debate. I have so much respect for her, she's an absolutely amazing woman. Really hope I do get to meet her :-)
Watching the slow transformation in her son as he started to open up his mind was amazing to watch, and I love how he loves her anyway - I think he developed a greater sense of respect for her, for sure. But I do feel sad that the majority of people living in this 3D world still need to have the 'hard fact's as they see them - like seeing in believing.
Becky

Flowerpunkchip
28th July 2014, 20:38
I have to admit that I didn't watch the video at the top of the page. I was thinking; "oh no, not another hour and thirty minutes of hearsay". No, I'm not a sceptic but I have been doubting people on and off for many years and I find it very tiring and time consuming watching videos of people who may be charlatans, liars, attention seekers, money makers, etc... and of course truth seekers, brave whistleblowers and genuine good people.

But I had to watch the other video "my mum talks to aliens". I will watch Mary Rodwell later.

I'm just writing here to say you ought to watch this 56 minute documentary if you are like myself, doubting many people.

If you wish, jump to 33 minutes of the video, VERY interesting footage and soon after that a fascinating interview with Peter Currie and he passes a polygraph test.

Agape
29th July 2014, 10:08
I still hope to go to the Bases conference this year and meet Mary Rodwell as friends in AU introduced us not long ago , and I'm much looking forwards to everyone though it's not clear if Barry will be able to go .. having some serious health issues of recent again.

I have to confess that I'm getting very agitated on watching some of these videos as yes, there seems to be lots of craziness involved ( the scientists 'bogeyman' argument ) and acute pressure and demand for PROOFS.
While I had no chance till now, and it's almost 7 years I spent around this 'ufo community' for face to face investigation to the contact event and data from Bodhgaya , even such as polygraph test or any other tests ,
automatically I'm being put aside on behalf on everyone else who can talk a lot on camera and that's mostly what they can . So I suspect there are elements even within the ufology who prefer to carry on with certain agendas and unprovability of the matter or they hope for proofs in cases picked up by them and no matter this is failing , they're remaining blind folded to where the puzzle could be solved .

Not sure what to do about it anymore . The stress and internal information wars are enormous .

Besides that all, the community became mixed with so called 'supersoldiers' who also claim ET intel in some cases but the way they conduct themselves and carry on is way of fighters , so is the case with many media reporters who are on hunt , some for lifetime or at least long as they can , hunting for 'human clues' that either don't exist the way they expect them or are entirely human .

:llama:

TravelerJim
29th July 2014, 10:20
Mary Rodwell is the cat's meow. The second video with her son shows the intensely personal nature of this phenom. I am probably going to see profound changes shortly in my own personal life due to my views on Universe, etc. I can relate.

One other name worth mentioning is Dorothy Izatt. I am not sure if she is alive but she took amazing footage, including what looks like a hand of a plasma being.

ktlight
29th July 2014, 10:53
I will now watch whatever is out there about Dorothy Izatt.

And I will definitely be attending Miles' Marlborough conference because of Mary Rodwell and some others.

Agape
29th July 2014, 10:54
Mary Rodwell is the cat's meow. The second video with her son shows the intensely personal nature of this phenom. I am probably going to see profound changes shortly in my own personal life due to my views on Universe, etc. I can relate.

One other name worth mentioning is Dorothy Izatt. I am not sure if she is alive but she took amazing footage, including what looks like a hand of a plasma being.

Personal nature of this phenomenon ... well, that's what the community is trying to make of most of us ,
and though it may be true in some cases ..

it's unacceptably erroneous in others . Basically , we are all accused of subjectivity - WI~THOUT any prior investigation to the reports and washed out through these alternative forums and media ,
forcing us to believe that we are but 'one of many .. ' and 'having experiences' ,

the manipulation by the community is soft ..yet it undermines moral sense , sense of personal integrity ,
people who carry around the name of 'researcher' often do not 'research' , they merely categorise witnesses on glance , and according to their best judgement and feed you to the public wolf .

A CIA interrogation where people would convince you day by day you're a terrorist would be as morally and emotionally disturbing and wrong as this methodology ,
perpetuated by the alternative 'so called research' community in general and all the skeptical scientists who are convinced of the same thing,
hand by hand , witnesses of uncertain character are being put forwards instead.

ktlight
29th July 2014, 10:58
I hope you do make it to Miles' conference, Agape. I would love to film you.

Agape
29th July 2014, 11:06
I hope you do make it to Miles' conference, Agape. I would love to film you.

Thanks, I'd love to see everybody ... I'd have figure out how to get from London to Marlborough in case that Barry can not go ..( bus or train ? ) ,
knowing Barry can't decide perhaps till the last moment . He can't see in his left eye at the moment ( could be whatever , neurological ) and I'm worried about him. He's dependant on his family, and what they say, car etc .

Oouthere
29th July 2014, 12:08
The video looks great but there is a high probability that these are Chinese laterns. While being a MUFON investigator these things were the worst at generating reports. All it would take is a picture on the side with the lantern spinning. If they did erratic movements then it would definitely not be a lantern. But how the craft appears, disappears, and high speed maneuvers are exclusively how you would judge the feasibility of it being a powered craft.

For this one, just check the wind direction in the weather archives....

Rich

Becky
10th August 2014, 17:58
I'm back from the Bases conference and it was really good. I didn't see many speakers to be honest, but did see Simon Parkes and Mary Rodwell - both were very good indeed.
I had a wonderful chat with Mary about her work and her film with her son. She said the lie detector test was actually inconclusive, but that wasn't included in the film. Plus the man was very confused about having failed the test as he is clear on his experiences and memories.
Having met Mary I am very impressed with her passion for her work - she's a really good speaker. Hopefully her talk will be uploaded on the Bases site. Maybe we can get a link on here or start a thread for Mary and her work.

ktlight
1st September 2014, 07:43
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vecEqcUgewk

"Published on 31 Aug 2014
Mary gives the second part of her full 2014 presentation on her European tour, at The Bases Project's 1st International conference, at the prestigious Marlborough College, Wiltshire. The genetics of the current generation of children is changing, and the know higher knowledge, but from where

Music used in the presentation verbally credited by the lecturer
During the event some sound interference caused some difficulty"

WhiteFeather
1st September 2014, 14:07
Asquali Ktlight for sharing.
Mary Rodwell is truly authentic and highly resonates with me. I love her informational interviews as well as her energy. Such a great person to have onboard this mothership with us.

Bassplayer1
1st September 2014, 16:23
Mary Rodwell is a beautiful person with so much integrity

RunningDeer
1st September 2014, 17:34
Thank you, ktlight. Here's Part I.

Also, included below is Mary Rodwell's summary for “Triggers of Consciousness the Awakening of the NEW HUMAN, Homo Noetics"..

Mary Rodwell Part 1 Bases Conference Lecture
cp9eZ8lLBSY

Published on Aug 31, 2014

Mary Rodwell gives her rare full length 2014 presentation to camera, at the 1st International Conference held by The Bases Project, at the prestigious Marlborough College, in Wiltshire. In 2 parts this first section sets out the crucial background to what comes in part 2.
Featuring new information, and how the current generation children around the world are born different and have unique high knowledge. Also see Sarah Goodley's data on Epigenetics

During the event some sound interference caused some difficulties.

New Human, Homo Noetics (http://stargatetothecosmos.org/2012/07/24/triggers-of-consciousness-the-awakening-of-the-new-human-homo-noetics/)

"Join us for “Triggers of Consciousness the Awakening of the NEW HUMAN, Homo Noetics.”  In this presentation faciliated by Mary Rodwell we explore how we are changing as a species, how this is occurring, and why it is related to Human encounters with extraterrestrials. DNA evidence we are a hybrid species and the evidence of a genetic upgrades has accelerated in recent years to create a new type of  multi- dimensionally aware human, Homo Noeticus.

This is evidenced in the intergenerational aspect of this phenomenon to produce, Star Children, Indigos, even ADHD.  Testimony from young children with conscious recall with their ‘non human family,’  soul recall of their human mission, and why they have chosen to come to this planet at this crucial time.

Eight year old boy Australian boy communicates with animals, perceives energies, and learns complex mathematics on board craft. A nine year old girl from Europe  articulates a star languages to heal water and help her family ‘wake’ up because “everyone is sleeping” The purpose of star languages, scripts, artwork, and music  downloads and how some individuals have been taught to be  ‘interpreters ‘ of this data. Awakening frequencies of Crop circles,  solar frequencies and how our DNA’s quantum ability uses human consciousness for the Awakening of our DNA to become Homo Noetics, The New Human.

rgray222
1st September 2014, 17:48
If you have not seen this it really is a must. "My Mum Talks To Aliens"

RunningDeer
1st September 2014, 18:39
Mike Oram, who is now in his 60’s, is the person from Mary Rodwell’s talk that tried to convey to his mom when he was 4 years old:

”It will affect ALL units of consciousness, whether they are Mineral, Vegetable, Animal or Man: It is to do with global consciousness. A vast change in consciousness: The energy is heading this way and the essence of this energy is light, and the energy will repair our DNA. It would make u complete and WHO we really are.”

Does It Rain In Other Dimensions by Mike Oram
f94WODRl4Jg

Published on Dec 25, 2012

In his talk "Does It Rain In Other Dimensions?" Mike's testimony details one man's journey and experience of communicating and working with other-dimensional and extraterrestrial beings over a 50 year period. Showing how he worked through the fear some experiences engendered to find a new spiritual perspective. One aiding a personal consciousness-awakening process and preparation for the coming shift.

Mike Oram presented "Does It Rain In Other Dimensions?" at the Extraterrestrial Communication Conference 2012 held at the Static Gallery in Liverpool.

BMJ
12th September 2014, 12:33
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cp9eZ8lLBSY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vecEqcUgewk

Published on 31 Aug 2014

Mary Rodwell gives her rare full length 2014 presentation to camera, at the 1st International Conference held by The Bases Project, at the prestigious Marlborough College, in Wiltshire. In 2 parts this first section sets out the crucial background to what comes in part 2.

WhiteFeather
12th September 2014, 12:37
Just love her energy and all her stuff. I call her Mary Roswell ;)

Got Mary! ;)

BMJ
12th September 2014, 12:40
I agree WhiteFeather. :cool:

shadowstalker
12th September 2014, 17:55
She says she is honored to be called Mary Roswell