PDA

View Full Version : Stop Looking At Paris, We Must Love Paris With All Our Hearts

Moda
17th November 2015, 21:25
Hello Friends

I'm not going to get into to much here but, we've had some more deaths and as usual the media is pounding us with fear. Overwhelmingly this world is controlled through black magic and so when ever something big like Paris happens there's always something bigger going on somewhere else.

OK first we have to stop looking at this for the good of our selves and the world, watching this stuff is very unhealthy for the mind, and just having to hear and to have knowing about these tragedies can affect the our own and the world electro magnetic field. Now's the time we must face it with love and peace not anger and fear, we're only feeding the negative energy.

David Willcock provided some very important information about ascension and energetic waves coming late 2015, this is why these events are happening. Link below

http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/1189-spontaneous-ascension

I must emphasise Please stop looking at Paris were only sadly watching ours selves die. Now is the time to ascend. Its almost making me cry just typing this, anyway i hope this helps

Love and peace to all :)

Tyy1907
17th November 2015, 23:05
I've been focusing on the Paris/refugee situation a lot I admit. I'll.have to check this out thanks.

letspaly
17th November 2015, 23:18
ignorance is worse that focusing on negative events, only with gaining knowledge can we then act to felicitate the change on earth for righteousness. looking at paris is not wrong.

Ignorance is not strength... never!!

Moda
18th November 2015, 00:22
Hello letspaly,
Yes I couldn't agree more with you, But If you know what's going in the world we all know Paris is just another
Problem-Reaction-Solution. We know how the elite play their magic, and that's why I mentioned we must face it with love and peace not anger.

Yes if we going to make a change in the world we must face it straight in the eye but with positive energy.
Energy flows where attention goes, lets make sure that's positive energy.

wnlight
18th November 2015, 01:58
I look at Paris (and the people in Paris) with love and sadness. There is now much fear in the city - and hatred. It will take a long time for those negative emotions to work themselves out.

guayabal
18th November 2015, 08:00
Don't look at Paris, don't let the mass media suck your energy or make you complicit... look at your neighbor, look inside and around you, look for your independence, close your eyes, there is more truth in there.

transiten
18th November 2015, 11:52
UANLvlQKYcI

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

And the title of the song is "The Windmills of my "Heart" not "Mind"