PDA

View Full Version : The Dalai Lama Tells Everybody To Stop Praying For Paris

Bubu
18th November 2015, 08:52
wise words from a wise man.

“We cannot solve this problem only through prayers. I am a Buddhist and I believe in praying. But humans have created this problem, and now we are asking God to solve it. It is illogical. God would say, solve it yourself because you created it in the first place.”

“We need a systematic approach to foster humanistic values, of oneness and harmony. If we start doing it now, there is hope that this century will be different from the previous one. It is in everybody’s interest. So let us work for peace within our families and society, and not expect help from God, Buddha or the governments.”

“Furthermore, the problems that we are facing today are the result of superficial differences over religious faiths and nationalities.We are one people.”

http://www.collective-evolution.com/2015/11/17/the-dalai-lama-tells-everybody-to-stop-praying-for-paris/

jake gittes
18th November 2015, 09:04
“We cannot solve this problem only through prayers. I am a Buddhist and I believe in praying. But humans have created this problem, and now we are asking God to solve it. It is illogical. God would say, solve it yourself because you created it in the first place.”

“We need a systematic approach to foster humanistic values, of oneness and harmony. If we start doing it now, there is hope that this century will be different from the previous one. It is in everybody’s interest. So let us work for peace within our families and society, and not expect help from God, Buddha or the governments.”

“Furthermore, the problems that we are facing today are the result of superficial differences over religious faiths and nationalities.We are one people.”

Have to disagree with the Lama. The problems that we are facing today are the manufactured results of the so-called elites manipulating events to fulfill their sick, twisted agenda. Superficial differences over faiths and nationalities are contrived and amplified exponentially to help achieve these goals.

The Arthen
18th November 2015, 09:40
Have to disagree with the Lama. The problems that we are facing today are the manufactured results of the so-called elites manipulating events to fulfill their sick, twisted agenda. Superficial differences over faiths and nationalities are contrived and amplified exponentially to help achieve these goals.

Aren't 'elite's under 'God'?
Why do you view yourself as the 'good, average human', 'elites are all to blame', and everything else is just an innocent doorway waiting for you to get what you want?

Jantje
18th November 2015, 13:05
I guess he took a look at one of his 15 rolex watches and decided it was time to enlighten us. thanks

Carmody
18th November 2015, 13:54
He's probably not saying this for people who are aware what is going on.

He is likely saying it for the bulk of the masses who are not aware of what is going on.

If he were to say otherwise, he's be dead.

Consider moving yourself to a position where you can personally cast wide influence and then, for yourself, experience what it is like to deal with the people and groups that you want to 'go against'. See what happens and how it works yourself.

Why ask someone else to die in your stead, all for one statement in a complex world wide long term 'war', when you have neither position of influence or are unwilling to suffer the consequences --- yourself?

One will very likely not have such opinions (that some people presently seem to have) when one has spent some time living in the barrel of a gun.

Pam
18th November 2015, 14:25
I think praying for someone or something can become an excuse for inaction, whether intentional or not. I think the point is, if there is something you can do to better a situation, do it. If there is absolutely no action you can take to better the situation then pray, if you like.

Ikarusion
18th November 2015, 14:43
I guess he took a look at one of his 15 rolex watches and decided it was time to enlighten us. thanks
is it a problem for you that he has a watch collection?

“I just like watches. I have 15 watches now, they are mostly gifts. My first watch was given to me by President (Franklin) Roosevelt.

“I like watches, I don’t know why. Maybe, because I am a reincarnation of the 13th Dalai Lama.

“I was told (that) he was fond of pocket-watches, rosaries and horses, but I am afraid of horses,” he burst out laughing.

Jantje
18th November 2015, 15:16
not at all I hope he enjoys them very much

Mu2143
18th November 2015, 15:25
Deception is all around us I always suggest to listen to your higher self then what man wants you to do.

Jhonie
18th November 2015, 16:25
Stop praying is a good idea.

raregem
18th November 2015, 16:30
That was pretty funny J

WE are all united energetically with abilities to overcome the mental state of fear. We can co-create a different space and time. We are so far from balancing our energies as a people across the globe that focus on trauma based actions are the norm. Honestly, I will focus love and healing (is this prayer?) for humanity to -in essence- wise up.

Jantje
18th November 2015, 17:48
It was my intention to be funny, just to be clear. there is enough misery already. cheer up. If you can't have a laugh, you don't have a life.

Gaia
18th November 2015, 19:10
The whole world is one family. Get Oover hate. Live love. And give up prayer as a short cut to growth.

Atlas
18th November 2015, 19:50
Dalai Lama is wise.

dYi2awtpCpU
Dalai Lama says 'It's impossible for everyone to come to Europe' as he calls for 'practical' as well as 'moral' response to refugee crisis: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3233906/Dalai-Lama-says-s-impossible-come-Europe-calls-practical-moral-response-refugee-crisis.html

Finefeather
18th November 2015, 21:27
You might want to brush up on your knowledge with regard to the Dalai Lama before making such cynical statements.

Foxie Loxie
18th November 2015, 21:29
I would say that this is exactly what Project Camelot & Project Avalon have been trying to do. How can we change things if we don't know where the "real" problem lies?! We must keep revealing what the "real" truth is & help educate others!

Bubu
18th November 2015, 22:22
That was pretty funny J

WE are all united energetically with abilities to overcome the mental state of fear. We can co-create a different space and time. We are so far from balancing our energies as a people across the globe that focus on trauma based actions are the norm. Honestly, I will focus love and healing (is this prayer?) for humanity to -in essence- wise up.

in a more popular term praying is asking help or deliverance from god which is created by the ones who cause this terrorism. And that is exactly what the PTB wants those people that are unaware of whats really happening around the world to do. to focus on love and healing is absolutely what we need to do

Bubu
18th November 2015, 22:44
Stop praying is a good idea.

from a religious standpoint that god created everything, god also created evil and if evil cause this chaos then god cause this. What is happening is just the destined path that we need to travel just as the earth takes its path around the sun. But then every living being has the normal instinct to protect itself and if humans is to protect itself it is not through asking help or deliverance from god after all god created everything the victims as well as the predators. Of all the species known to man only two pray the humans and the praying mantis :)

jake gittes
18th November 2015, 22:47

Aren't 'elite's under 'God'?
Why do you view yourself as the 'good, average human', 'elites are all to blame', and everything else is just an innocent doorway waiting for you to get what you want?

Elites from what I understand are Satanists. Get what I want? What I want is for the sick, twisted portion of the population to stop tyrannizing and slaughtering the other portion. I'm not sure I understand your question.

Jules
19th November 2015, 00:53
There was a study in San Francisco that had a group of people pray for patients in the university hospital. The patients were not aware of the experiment, and the people praying did not personally know the patients. After a couple of days the employees at the hospital noticed a vast improvement in the patients health and well being. Two reasons that I will not listen to the do not pray philosophy... First is that I have no issues against a person wanting to pray for the benefit of others, it is not a crime, if anything it offers hope. Next is that it is proven that prayer is effective. So that being said, why would a person want to tell others not to do something positive, worst case scenario would be wishes of kindness for another.

Mandala
19th November 2015, 01:06
We can pray or meditate for wisdom, inspiration and guidance. As humans we are them, they are us. We are all the human family. We are one. Even if you and I did not create the problems that we have today, we must be instrumental in making any changes that happen.

No one is going to save us. We have to save ourselves, our world, our planet. None of us want the blame, the consequences, or the mess that comes with it. One of us, ten of us, or all of us have to be the change we need, or we keep the mess we have.

So sad, but true.

Loveisall21
19th November 2015, 01:20
We can pray or meditate for wisdom, inspiration and guidance. As humans we are them, they are us. We are all the human family. We are one. Even if you and I did not create the problems that we have today, we must be instrumental in making any changes that happen.

No one is going to save us. We have to save ourselves, our world, our planet. None of us want the blame, the consequences, or the mess that comes with it. One of us, ten of us, or all of us have to be the change we need, or we keep the mess we have.

So sad, but true.

Not sad at all Mandala. Its actually great news. We have all the power. We are the saviours we have been waiting for. It only seems sad because we think it has to be hard to save ourselves. But that too is just a belief that can be changed. Why can't our salvation by our own hand be a marvelous and wonderful thing?

Flash
19th November 2015, 02:22
I am a regular person and I have about 5 watches - all not worth much, but I bought them. He was given those watches! I would have collected them too. I must be too greedy!!! lol

Oh, and I also have 3 pairs of winter boots, while most people in NY have 1, but guess what, I am in Canada. One for work, one for outdoor activities and one for hiking on icy surfaces.

Come on guys, you hook on watches??? We certainly won't save the world with such hang ups and limited observations.

is it a problem for you that he has a watch collection?

“I just like watches. I have 15 watches now, they are mostly gifts. My first watch was given to me by President (Franklin) Roosevelt.

“I like watches, I don’t know why. Maybe, because I am a reincarnation of the 13th Dalai Lama.

“I was told (that) he was fond of pocket-watches, rosaries and horses, but I am afraid of horses,” he burst out laughing.

Flash
19th November 2015, 02:29

No, the problems we are facing today stem from not facing them when it was time, from lazy behavior. If we would have kick the ass of the satanist, perverts, psychopaths when it was time, throughout history, we would not be there today. By kicking asses, I mean saying NO to their behavior and refusing to comply with their demands in any given way, period. But fear for our private person or greed have make us bend forward.

And it starts with oneself, not fearing whom we are, but loving it. Then not fearing to say no to our children while they have temper tantrum and want to do stupidities, while loving them to the extreme and showing it. Then with saying no to the psychopaths at work and either correcting the situation or leaving, altogether, as groups. Then saying no to governments and organising to say no when they are not working for the welfare of their bosses, us. Then saying no.... you see, it start with ourselves, and our families and our town and....

EVERY SINGLE TIME, THROUGHOUT TIME, FOR EVERYBODY

If we would have done that, we would have a great planet to live on.

Carmody
19th November 2015, 15:04
When the Buddhists meditated for peace in Washington DC, the crime rate went down.

They were wholly, at the deepest part of themselves, projecting peace. Thinking peace. BEING peace, RADIATING peace...... in a shared resonant harmonic envelope.

Now, if one 'prays' for peace, are they doing the thing that works?

Or are they begging for peace, while radiating and resonating fear and loss?

Why would anyone PRAY for anything and being a constant state of it's opposite and full of fear, all while creating desire for the given thing, as a thing that is always desired but projected to be it's opposite in a state of non delivery?

It's like being on your knees asking a given person or group, 'please don't kill me', and in that space, creating and maintaining the cusp of the envelope of fear and being on your knees, waiting for the ax to fall, while full of fear.

Praying (in many a western traditional sense), should not be confused with meditation.

Praying for whatever, in most cases..... is an act committed in a horribly wrong state of mind and being, and will never solve anything, but instead make it worse.

Be the change you want to see.

Be that desired world and condition...on the deepest level, and project it outward into the world, not by force.... but by being that peace and change, and 'increasing' your range of attention, scope, and involvement, in that peace.

If humans, in this envelope of time-space, are the bits of coherent dimensional barrier crossing energy, the 'intelligence' in the envelope of human world reality, in it's flow and formation...... then one is wholly responsible, in the individual and the group dream - for the state of the world.

No gods, no higher authority, just: ..this is god, you are god, I am god, we are god, and THAT is the fundamental.

zen deik
19th November 2015, 20:34
Pray for knowledge to correct this situation, courage to to act, and the stubbornness to see it through....

Loveisall21
19th November 2015, 22:36
When the Buddhists meditated for peace in Washington DC, the crime rate went down.

They were wholly, at the deepest part of themselves, projecting peace. Thinking peace. BEING peace, RADIATING peace...... in a shared resonant harmonic envelope.

Now, if one 'prays' for peace, are they doing the thing that works?

Or are they begging for peace, while radiating and resonating fear and loss?

Why would anyone PRAY for anything and being a constant state of it's opposite and full of fear, all while creating desire for the given thing, as a thing that is always desired but projected to be it's opposite in a state of non delivery?

It's like being on your knees asking a given person or group, 'please don't kill me', and in that space, creating and maintaining the cusp of the envelope of fear and being on your knees, waiting for the ax to fall, while full of fear.

Praying (in many a western traditional sense), should not be confused with meditation.

Praying for whatever, in most cases..... is an act committed in a horribly wrong state of mind and being, and will never solve anything, but instead make it worse.

Be the change you want to see.

Be that desired world and condition...on the deepest level, and project it outward into the world, not by force.... but by being that peace and change, and 'increasing' your range of attention, scope, and involvement, in that peace.

If humans, in this envelope of time-space, are the bits of coherent dimensional barrier crossing energy, the 'intelligence' in the envelope of human world reality, in it's flow and formation...... then one is wholly responsible, in the individual and the group dream - for the state of the world.

No gods, no higher authority, just: ..this is god, you are god, I am god, we are god, and THAT is the fundamental.

Exactly right. Most prayer offered now by most is offered in a state of fear or lack. This weakens the prayer or just helps to add to the unwanted. For a prayer to be effective it should be an affirmative vision of the wanted condition fulfilled. And most importantly feeling the happiness and gratitude for what one is praying for at that time and not waiting to delay those feelings until it becomes physical reality.

Prayer done this way is focused thought and feeling. And our thoughts and feelings do shape reality. Quantum physics bears this out. Magnify that by a large group of people and you have a very powerful tool for positive change. As the experiment in Washington DC exemplified.