PDA

View Full Version : Project Avalon Dream Journal

RedTara90
20th November 2015, 17:11
Good morning Project Avalon! I've been having some vibrant dreams lately, and decided to keep a dream journal here. I try to write my dreams down as soon as I wake up, a habit from when I regularly practiced lucid dreaming. Everyone, please feel free to post your own dreams, or even interpretations of dreams! Here's one that I had this morning:

11/20/2015
I'm in an unfamiliar airport. There's some type of delay, loud people and some, including myself, are sitting on the floor. A girl with long reddish blondish brown (I'm not good with hair colors) wavy hair sits down across from me. We're close in age (she may have been Hispanic, lighter brown eyes, eyebrows slightly darker than hair and matched her roots), she's got ear buds in, and is wearing a black t shirt with a blue and red (meant to look like a 3D effect) overlap print shirt that says "Fitz and the Tantrums" (I have that shirt in real life, but looks slightly different in the dream. I'll post a picture of it at the bottom).

In the dream, I get the girl's attention to tell her I love that band and have a t shirt that looks a lot like it (I felt a little nervous because I typically don't make small talk with strangers, dreaming or awake). She couldn't hear me, and told me to lean in and speak louder (I'm quiet in real life, and people often tell me to speak up or lean in). She smiled and we tried to make small talk, but I could barely hear or speak loudly (it was like my ears had popped and she sounded a little muffled, especially with the noise of everyone in the airport, and trying to speak louder was putting strain on my throat for some reason). I managed to tell her that we should go sit in a booth by one of the windows in the airport so we could hear each other better.

She sits across from me to where the window was to my left and her right. She somehow already had a drink in her hand and a waiter (white male around our age with darker curly hair, average height, darker bluish eyes, white button down and tie) came by to give her a refill with a pitcher. She was drinking a vodka cranberry. I didn't ask for one, but the waiter poured me one into what looked like an empty red paper milk pint (into the spout of the container no less, and managed not to spill any on the table). The girl also happened to have a small rectangular glass baking dish that had the watered down remains of another vodka cranberry. She was moving the tiny melted ice chips around the baking dish with her straw.

A waitress (black female also near our age with bun in hair, taller than waiter, thin, medium to deep complexion, white button down, no tie, and black apron) came by to remove dishes from a storage bin that was underneath my side of the booth. I thought it was a little inconvenient, but said nothing and lifted my legs to oblige the waitress. The waitress left, and I took a few sips out of my vodka cranberry filled milk carton. It wasn't bad. That's when I looked out the window to my left. There were tall buildings out there, not skyscraper tall. They were not far away, but they weren't too close to the airport either.

It was evening, but the sun hadn't set yet (like around 6 pm during the early summer), so there was still some light in the sky. It was a little overcast and windy, but I never heard anything outside because it was so loud inside the airport. It was very cloudy in the distance past the buildings, and I saw clouds starting to form. I pointed this out to the girl, and she took a quick glance, gave her brief commentary, and went back to looking at her phone. I continued to look outside. The strange cloud formation began to spiral and turned into a tornado. I was shocked and confused, especially since no tornado sirens went off (my ears were still in that "popped" state, so I still couldn't hear very well anyway).

Throughout the dream I was not aware as to why planes were delayed, but in that moment I realized it was due to the inclement weather. The tornado hadn't quite touched the ground and seemed to be moving away from the airport. I alerted the girl and she began to watch, alarmed, as did others who were on that side of the airport. Where we were seated, there was an exit that led outside behind a wall that was behind the girl's seat, and there was another exit further away to my right, around where we had first met, that led to the parking lot (the exits were facing each other, i.e. you could run in a straight line from the exit behind the girl to the other exit). Here is where it gets wild.

All of a sudden we see an airplane (large commercial liner) emerge from the top of the tornado headed toward the airport turned slightly on its left then it's right, just barely missing the tops of the tall buildings. Everyone near the windows including the girl is screaming and goes into a panic. I can clearly make out the cockpit windows and see the spinning of the jet turbines, but somehow remained calm. Everyone is fighting to get out of both exits but, even more so the exit behind the girl (I'm describing all of these details for clarity, but keep in mind this all happened very quickly and in real time).

The girl is looking at me crying. I tell her we need to hit the floor and cover our heads. I grab my pint carton of vodka cranberry (lol, ridiculous, right? I've never even had a vodka cranberry) and get on the floor next to her. I'm sipping that silly drink while on my stomach, and look up towards the ceiling. The airport has kind of a geometric triangle glass ceiling (very high up like most airport ceilings) and that's when I see the impact. The building shakes, people are screaming and are stuck in the exits trying to get past each other.

Then the brightest and most vibrant fire ball (like something out of a Michael Bay film) lights up the sky, bellows and rolls out in slow motion. That side of the ceiling shatters and glass is falling everywhere. I feel this moment of dread rising up from my stomach, but then the dread stops in its tracks. I realize it is my time to go, and I remember that there is nothing to fear. I just look up and watch as the chaos ensues around me (slow motion still). There's even a peaceful melody playing (not sure if it's out loud or in my head), and I'm hearing that music instead of the screams.

Then somehow, I get up off the floor and return to my seat in the booth. I blink, and everything is back to how it was before the plane hit the roof. Startled, I begin to tell the girl what I just saw. Before I get too far into telling her my story, she looks out the window and a wave of terror washes over her (this is back in real time). She screams "OH MY GOD", and I look out the window in time to see the nose of the plane emerging from the top of the tornado. I don't hesitate, grab her hand and pull her away from the table.

At this point everything is in slow motion again, so much so that my muscles actually feel fatigued like I'm trying to sprint in a swimming pool. I stop, turn back to the booth and grab my phone (not sure who I was going to call, throughout the dream I never say why I was at the airport or where I was flying to). I grab the girl's hand again and we head toward the further away exit. Security guards try to grab us right by the exit, and right at that moment the plane struck, the impact knocking everyone to the ground. I am determined, so I get back up, grab the girl's hand and we make it out into the parking lot.

Outside, (and back in real time) I'm not sure if she ran for her life or remained standing behind me, but I stopped because a piece of the awning above me broke off from the roof and fell into the parking lot. People were screaming and running, car alarms were going off. I look all around me to find the safest escape route. Certainly not to my right because fiery pieces of debris are falling. (I then wake up from my dream).

My Thoughts:
My dreams are usually strange like most people's, but violence and destruction is not a common theme for me. Frequently in my dreams, locations change without me realizing it (e.g. I'll have a dream start out at work or some place, and it morphs into a completely different location without me noticing). I know this dream had its weird moments (small talk with strangers is out of character for me, vodka cranberries, the milk carton, the baking dish, the dish storage under my seat, and the random tornado with no warning signs), but the location, the girl's appearance, and the building design remained constant. Because those things remained constant throughout, I felt this dream was an important message from my subconscious. I also made more detailed notes of the ethnicity, facial features, weight, height and eye colors of the people I interacted with, just in case I see them in waking time.

Potential Priming Factors:
1. Several days ago, my boyfriend showed me two videos on YouTube. One was a dashboard cam shot of a vehicle in front getting picked up by a tornado. The second was distant footage of a helicopter getting pulled into a tornado, the pilot falling out soon after. Neither video showed any dead, but both upset me.
2. I have some cranberry juice in my fridge. I bought it almost a week ago, and it was the first time I've ever bought cranberry juice. I've had cranberry juice before of course, and never with vodka, but I've never had the desire to purchase any until last week.
3. I'm currently having some minor thyroid swelling which causes a feeling of pressure and strain in that area, like in the dream, and have been focusing on cleansing my throat chakra in my recent meditations.
4. The t shirt in the dream. I hadn't worn it in a while, and the font was also red and blue in the dream, but underneath the picture on the t shirt. Here's what it really looks like:

Again, let me know your interpretations, or feel free to post your own dreams!

RedTara90
20th November 2015, 18:10
I haven't listened to Fitz and the Tantrums in years. I just checked out a few of their YouTube videos. Songs are alright, but the videos give me an uneasy manic feeling. Maybe I should toss the t shirt :ROFL:

RedTara90
20th November 2015, 19:21
From http://m.dreammoods.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dreammoods.com%2Fdreamdictionary%2Fa2.htm&utm_referrer=#2789 :

Airplane

To see an airplane in your dream indicates that you will overcome your obstacles and rise to a new level of prominence and status. You may experience a higher consciousness, new-found freedom and greater awareness. Perhaps you need to gain a better perspective or wider view on something. If the airplane is taking off, then it suggests that an idea or plan is about to "take off" and be put into action. It may also represent your need to get away and escape from your daily life. Dreaming that the airplane sits on the runway and never takes off refers to a real life project or idea that has failed to get off the ground. You are having difficulties getting started on a project.

To dream that you are flying an airplane suggests that you are in complete control of your destination in life. You are confident and self-assured in your decisions and accomplishments.

To dream that you transfer planes implies an important transitional phase in your life which will take you away from your intended path. These changes will take you to new directions and new heights of status and recognition. 

To dream that you miss your connection flight indicates that you are feeling helpless and trapped by some situation. You feel that you are being held back, either physically or mentally. Alternatively, the dream may also suggest that you are feeling disconnected in some aspect of your life - work, relationship or home life. 

To dream that a plane crashes suggests that you have set overly high and unrealistic goals for yourself.  Your goals may be too high and are impossible to realize. You are in danger of having it come crashing down. Alternatively, your lack of confidence, self-defeating attitude and self-doubt toward the goals you have set for yourself is represented by the crashing airplane; you do not believe in your ability to attain those goals. Loss of power and uncertainty in achieving your goals are also signified.

To dream that an airplane is hijacked signifies disturbing feelings and past emotions in your subconscious mind.

Dreaming of airplanes flying in formation represents working together toward a common goal.

Airport

To see an airport in your dream symbolizes birth (arrivals) and death (departures). If the airport is busy, then it signifies the desire for freedom, high ideals, ambition, and hopes. It is an indication that you are approaching a new departure in your life. Some new idea is taking off or is ready to take off. You may be experiencing a new relationship, new career path or new adventure. 

To dream of a deserted airport indicates that your plans or goals will be changed or delayed. You are having to put some aspect of your life on hold.

Cranberries

To see or eat cranberries in your dream means longevity and good health. Alternatively, cranberries signify warmth and togetherness.

To drink cranberry juice in your dream suggests that you need to cut down on your stress.

Explosion

To see explosions in your dream symbolize your repressed anger. The rage that you have been holding in has come to the surface in a forceful and violent manner. Your subconscious is trying to get your attention.

To dream that your face becomes blackened or mutilated by the explosion indicates that will be confronted with unjust accusations. As a result, you may suffer from the consequences.

To dream that you are enveloped in flames or blown up into the air by an explosion suggests that you are being taken advantage of in some situation. Your trust has been compromised. 

To hear the sound of a loud explosion, but you did not see it indicates that something is about to be exposed or come into consciousness.

Tornado

To see a tornado in your dream suggests that you are experiencing some emotional outbursts and/or anger issues. You are lashing out at those around you. Is there a situation or relationship in your life that may be potentially destructive?

To dream that you are in a tornado means that you are feeling overwhelmed and out of control. You have too many things going on in your life. If you dream that you come out of the tornado with no injuries, then it implies that the rough times are temporary and you will come out of it stronger and happier.

To see several tornadoes in your dream represent people around you who are prone to violent outbursts and shifting mood swings. It may also symbolize a volatile situation or relationship.

tessfreq
20th November 2015, 19:45
Hi RedTara,
Thanks for starting this thread. To me it’s like comparing notes of the other world we spend 1/3 of our life in. When I did this regularly with family members we found similarities in content that was intriguing.

In astrology we are in the ‘Season of Neptune’ and neptune rules dreams. It’s perfect that you started this shortly after neptune stationed and went direct on Wednesday. (Love that)

I had a very cool experience yesterday in my dreams. I woke up around 5am and was wide-awake. I went on my tablet for a little while, then tried to go back to sleep. It didn’t seem like I feel asleep but what I was visualizing was so clear. Nothing of importance, and I don’t really remember anything but a table, but I do remember saying to myself ‘wow, it’s so clear!’. So, I’m thinking lucid dreaming, but better then I have ever experienced.

I did have another thought about the clarity while I contemplated it. My tablets wifi was still on and laying next to me, so I thought maybe it could be transmitting these pictures in my head so clear. (can’t help but go there :))

Your dream seems epic. The time travel/prophetic part reminded me of the movies Final Destination. I don’t ever remember time travel in a dream.

Maybe tonight.

Jake
20th November 2015, 19:56
Very cool! Thank you for sharing your dreams with us... If i may, id love to share some thoughts. :) Perhaps the 'airplane' represents your physical body, and throughout the different styles of 'airplane' dreams the overall theme is telling a story about being in and out of your body. I am biased, of course,,, but maybe your dreaming mind is trying to work out the mechanics of your 'astral' experiences.

In short, maybe you are having OBEs that you are remembering as if they were dreams.

(welcome to flight school!...)

Jake

zen deik
20th November 2015, 20:21
Slow down, smell the roses.....

RedTara90
21st November 2015, 02:13
Hi RedTara,
Thanks for starting this thread. To me it’s like comparing notes of the other world we spend 1/3 of our life in. When I did this regularly with family members we found similarities in content that was intriguing.

In astrology we are in the ‘Season of Neptune’ http://www.celestialweather.com/
and neptune rules dreams. It’s perfect that you started this shortly after neptune stationed and went direct on Wednesday. (Love that)

I had a very cool experience yesterday in my dreams. I woke up around 5am and was wide-awake. I went on my tablet for a little while, then tried to go back to sleep. It didn’t seem like I feel asleep but what I was visualizing was so clear. Nothing of importance, and I don’t really remember anything but a table, but I do remember saying to myself ‘wow, it’s so clear!’. So, I’m thinking lucid dreaming, but better then I have ever experienced.

I did have another thought about the clarity while I contemplated it. My tablets wifi was still on and laying next to me, so I thought maybe it could be transmitting these pictures in my head so clear. (can’t help but go there :))

Your dream seems epic. The time travel/prophetic part reminded me of the movies Final Destination. I don’t ever remember time travel in a dream.

Maybe tonight.

Thank you tessfreq! I definitely need to brush up on the planetary influence on the astral plane. Lucid dreaming does seem to be a little easier lately. It wouldn't surprise me that your tablet was affecting your visions. We don't see these devices as "natural" or "organic", but they are infused with conductive metals and crystalline structures that may cause some type of change in frequency when they are so close to us all of the time!

RedTara90
21st November 2015, 02:37
Very cool! Thank you for sharing your dreams with us... If i may, id love to share some thoughts. :) Perhaps the 'airplane' represents your physical body, and throughout the different styles of 'airplane' dreams the overall theme is telling a story about being in and out of your body. I am biased, of course,,, but maybe your dreaming mind is trying to work out the mechanics of your 'astral' experiences.

In short, maybe you are having OBEs that you are remembering as if they were dreams.

(welcome to flight school!...)

Jake

Thank you Jake, an amazing point of view! It's very interesting that you say this because I spent much of the beginning of the year practicing inducing an OBE, but it never happened for me. Maybe my subconscious is making up for lost time :bigsmile:

RedTara90
21st November 2015, 02:41
Slow down, smell the roses.....

I can see that too zen deik! I have been immersing myself in spiritual study and practice nearly every day this year. Sometimes I do get a little burnt out, and try to just be aware in the moment instead of finding the next thing to research.

mojo
21st November 2015, 06:57
There was a dream period of Orca sightings ongoing for a while. While trying to get back to home in Alaska (actual) I was late arriving at the ferry dock in Seattle just as the ferry was moving off. Without much hesitation jumped into the Ocean and started swimming to catch the ferry. Just at that moment an Orca rose up and pushed me with his nose to catch the boat... Other times would be kayaking and they would show up moving in close to where I could see his big eye looking... Funny after telling my ex about the Orca dreams she went shopping and spotted a shark picture and gifted it to me saying you were dreaming of these so here... :)

RedTara90
21st November 2015, 14:20
There was a dream period of Orca sightings ongoing for a while. While trying to get back to home in Alaska (actual) I was late arriving at the ferry dock in Seattle just as the ferry was moving off. Without much hesitation jumped into the Ocean and started swimming to catch the ferry. Just at that moment an Orca rose up and pushed me with his nose to catch the boat... Other times would be kayaking and they would show up moving in close to where I could see his big eye looking... Funny after telling my ex about the Orca dreams she went shopping and spotted a shark picture and gifted it to me saying you were dreaming of these so here... :)

Thank you mojo! Orcas are very intelligent and emotional creatures, and I believe water represents the workings of the divine feminine right hemisphere of the brain. Sounds like some very beautiful dreams!

zen deik
21st November 2015, 14:21
Sometimes we are struggling to attain and all we need to do is relax and recieve....

Sunny-side-up
21st November 2015, 15:06
Great and very useful Op RedTara90

I recently had a Night mare!

I was in an old building in a quaint little old village street.
With much anxiety, I had to creep out the front door and turn right to get to the little alleyway leading to the back yard!.
As I turned rigt I could see just down the road in the direction I had to go was a; 20 footish sized disk hovering down at street level, it wasn't a normal disk (Lol what is a normal UFO hehe)

The disk had on it's side a gear like thing rotating very fast and was creating/covered in smoke while it was rotating very fast! The gear thing on the side of the UFO looks like the weapon as seen in the film 'Battleship'
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battleship_(film)
(The weapon powers out of the Alien ship like a 'Catherine Wheel Firework' and goes off ripping through everything it comes in contact with.)

I managed to get to and turn into the ally, I got through the back gate and went to the back door into the building.
At the back door was a group of people that I seemed to know, they where all huddled up and looked like they where in shock.

At the point I suddenly looked up and saw the disk hovering just above me/us.
None of the people would or could hear me saying we have to move, get in the building.
None of the people tried to help me when I realized I had some sort of line connected to me coming down from the UFO?
As I tried to cut the line/cord with no success I looked up again to see a being looking down at me, it was a very gaunt looking face, no change to it's expression as it was struggling to haul me up! O.o

The face reminded me of a fish with big round eyes and an open round mouth.

Luckily I suddenly had in my had a cigarette lighter witch I managed to burn the line with :)
the dream ended at that point and left me: awake, very frightened, heart rate pounding very fast.

I was glade it was a dream!

Part of this dream seems to relate to my younger years when I used to have Angling as a regular hobby!
I used to love fishing, being by the river/lake especially at night, but now regret catching all those poor fish! :(
Interacting in their lives and using, hocking them for fun, hauling them out of their world into mine and all against their freewill:(

Just like me in my nightmare with the line attached and being reeled in/up :(

Love and good health
Alan

RedTara90
21st November 2015, 16:04

With much anxiety, I had to creep out the front door and turn right to get to the little alleyway leading to the back yard!.
As I turned rigt I could see just down the road in the direction I had to go was a; 20 footish sized disk hovering down at street level, it wasn't a normal disk (Lol what is a normal UFO hehe)

The disk had on it's side a gear like thing rotating very fast and was creating/covered in smoke while it was rotating very fast! The gear thing on the side of the UFO looks like the weapon as seen in the film 'Battleship'
(The weapon powers out of the Alien ship like a 'Catherine Wheel Firework' and goes off ripping through everything it comes in contact with.)

I managed to get to and turn into the ally, I got through the back gate and went to the back door into the building.
At the back door was a group of people that I seemed to know, they where all huddled up and looked like they where in shock.

None of the people would or could hear me saying we have to move, get in the building.
None of the people tried to help me when I realized I had some sort of line connected to me coming down from the UFO?
As I tried to cut the line/cord with no success I looked up again to see a being looking down at me, it was a very gaunt looking face, no change to it's expression as it was struggling to haul me up! O.o

Luckily I suddenly had in my had a cigarette lighter witch I managed to burn the line with :)
the dream ended at that point and left me: awake, very frightened, heart rate pounding very fast.

Part of this dream seems to relate to my younger years when I used to have Angling as a regular hobby!
I used to love fishing, being by the river/lake especially at night, but now regret catching all those poor fish! :(
Interacting in their lives and using, hocking them for fun, hauling them out of their world into mine and all against their freewill:(

Love and good health
Alan

Wow Sunny-side-up, that's quite an adventure! It sounds like you feel that a situation is out of your control. People in your dreams are a reflection of yourself, so the fact that no one heard you seems like a feeling of stress that you're not getting something reciprocated that you need. The retractable line is very interesting because I had a ufo dream earlier this summer that was similar. In my dream people were walking around dazed in the remains of a destroyed city, and ufos were just flying around taking their pick, snatching people from the ground with retractable cables, and no one seemed alarmed!

Sunny-side-up
22nd November 2015, 13:45

Love and good health
Alan

Wow Sunny-side-up, that's quite an adventure! It sounds like you feel that a situation is out of your control. People in your dreams are a reflection of yourself, so the fact that no one heard you seems like a feeling of stress that you're not getting something reciprocated that you need. The retractable line is very interesting because I had a ufo dream earlier this summer that was similar. In my dream people were walking around dazed in the remains of a destroyed city, and ufos were just flying around taking their pick, snatching people from the ground with retractable cables, and no one seemed alarmed!

Thx RedTara90

I had an experience not long before my dream where I upset family relations by trying to tell my Step Daughter and her husband that they need get off Fluoride and never give it to their new baby. Did not go down well I'm afraid, but at-least I try'd, so that could well be the fuel for my dream.
Well analized RedTara90 and thx for replying.
Love and Health
Alan

Sunny-side-up
23rd November 2015, 12:53
No one else have a recent dream to share here?

sunshaker
23rd November 2015, 13:22
I had a cool little dream a couple of nights ago, I was walking through my town and there is a bus station, but in my dream the station had many more floors and at the top was two large "space ships" silver with what seemed like blue windows, I remember thinking "WOW", Then the top floors and space craft disappeared/faded, just leaving the bus station again.

But I still went inside, went to roof, then found myself in a large room, (lots of glass/blue lights), there was a desk, with a pretty girl behind, I went to desk to speak to girl, she told me I was in arrival departures lounge, I remember being very drawn to her, we started talking she explained she was not human, I remember we talked about different alien races (that used this arrival/departure terminal, I cannot now remember these races, but at the time it just seemed like a normal conversation you have with anyone.
The rest of the "dream" as now faded from memory. Except for the bond I felt to this girl/alien.

Laura Elina
14th December 2015, 17:50
Quick note:

Last night I had a dream/nightmare of being in a male body, looking for clues/trying to solve a mystery of missing "inmates"/"members" (of what... not sure). Not quite sure if it was a prison, or another similar establishment, where people were being held against their own wishes. I was in quite a hurry as I did not want to be caught, again, by whom... no idea. The air was... filled with fear, anxiety. I was searching for members 21, 22 and 23. And I was number 24.

Before the dream ended, I jotted down a note saying that "Not able to find number 21, 22 and 23... I, 24, guess will be seeing them soon". I hid the note in a room, where one of the missing members/inmates had resided. I suspected the other 3 had been "taken care of" (were dead).

Quite an unsettling dream, but not an atypical one for me.

Violet
14th December 2015, 20:25
Hi Laura, your numbers are consecutive. I find that interesting. What three people can you think of that are that close to you? Your searching for them shows that you care, I'd think.

Adding the digits makes: 3, 4, 5, 6. You are the fourth.

I looked up* (http://www.astrovera.com/articles/35-numerology/106-keywords-basic-meaning-numbers.html) some numerology keywords for you to look at who (or what) the others might represent:

1) Person n°3:

3 Positive Features: Many various ways of self-expression, verbosity, keen imagination and inspiration, artistic talents, precise impressions and insights, ever optimistic, joyful and fun-loving.
3 Negative Features: Scattered powers, overstatement, lack of direction, tends to leave projects unfinished, moodiness, selfishness.

2) Person n°4:

4 Positive Features: Well-built sense of order and morals, striving to tear down limits, stable development, high practicality, scientific orientation of mind, attention to detail, foundation for achievement, an ingenious organizer, master of management.
4 Negative Features: Unimaginative, caught up in detail, stubborn permanent opinions, confrontational, sluggish in some activities, takes everything too serious, confused.

3) Person n°5:

5 Positive Features: Ambitious plans, innovative and imaginative ideas, bright-minded, adaptable and ever-changing, action oriented, inquiring and exploring, promoting, resourceful in using independence beneficially.
5 Negative Features: Impatient, discontent, anxious temperament and speech, frustration, too hasty in decisions, lacking of practical application of ideas.

4) You (n°6):

6 Positive Features: Notable responsibility, artistic, a nurturing temper, socially oriented, balanced, sympathy for the ones around, humanitarian orientation of mind, generosity, love of home and domestic affairs, gladly offers service to others.
6 Negative Features: Vanity, sanctimony, persistence, mulish, dominates family and friends, intrusive, tends to narcissism and susceptible to flattery, excessively outspoken.

(* = link)

Laura Elina
15th December 2015, 21:40
Hey Violet :)

Thank you for looking up the numbers, I found it curious as well that they were consecutive. The numerology behind them certainly opens up possibilities for what the dream may have tried to hint at, or what I may need to look into since I've kept thinking about the dream for a couple of days now, certainly left me with questions, quite puzzled by it.

I think I'll print out those keywords and write a journal entry to my personal dream journal, do a bit of brainstorming :) Thank you again for suggesting numerology, didn't think to approach the questions I have from that particular point of view, which does seem like the best choice now that I'm thinking this over :)