PDA

View Full Version : Proof U.S. government wanted ISIS to emerge in Syria...

Althena
20th November 2015, 17:23
Well,well, well, what do we have here?

There is so much debate over how the U.S. and other nations will stop ISIS but can these leaders be trusted? Ben Swann exposes secret DOD documents that prove the U.S. wanted ISIS to emerge in Syria.

Z1aDciHCejA

Althena
20th November 2015, 17:32
You betcha Calz, it's time to start waking the common folk up...

¤=[Post Update]=¤

USA Created, Armed and Funded ISIS, while Russia bombs the crap out of them. Bush was CIA Chief. Putin was KGB chief. Same team. We have killed over 1.4 million in Iraq over WMD lies, 2 million were killed by U.S. forces in Vietnam over Gulf of Tomkin lie.

We spend over a trillion dollars for war in the Middle East and the nations sheep keep sleeping. Only when we have lost all freedoms will we wake up, then it will be too late...but at least we will start to care.

Calz
20th November 2015, 17:44
Fun to think about a hacker group finding a way to post the OP vid (or something similar) such that it takes over the programming on CNN (or others).

You know ... like V for Vendetta.

MSM in amerika is such a joke.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKvvOFIHs4k

WhiteLove
20th November 2015, 17:52
The classified report suggests there is strategic value in establishing oppositional principles, this might mean to create, arm and train oppositional forces to help control the events in the region aligned to certain own interests...

Althena
20th November 2015, 18:10
Fun to think about a hacker group finding a way to post the OP vid (or something similar) such that it takes over the programming on CNN (or others).

You know ... like V for Vendetta.

MSM in amerika is such a joke.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKvvOFIHs4k

I liked that movie and yes the MSM in most countries are a joke...

¤=[Post Update]=¤

The classified report suggests there is strategic value in establishing oppositional principles, this might mean to create, arm and train oppositional forces to help control the events in the region aligned to certain own interests...

Correct my Swedish friend, Alea iacta est...

Ewan
20th November 2015, 18:45
Bread and circuses. Is he part of the act or exposing it.

I know I tend to believe what he speaks of rather than, for instance, Fox or BBC etc. But where does his funding come from?

His presentation there is not a million miles away from an MSM newsroom report. Has to cost money somewhere along the line, even if it is just blue screen tech in the background.

I have little doubt ISIS is a creation, or has been born because, of imperialist expansion policy and divide and conquer thinking but there is a bigger game going on here - is my feeling.

Is it Huxley, just not everyone has been curtailed yet, or is it Shakespeare, and the world's a stage... apparently our part is sitting in the audience.

Zionbrion
21st November 2015, 01:05
Thanks Althena and welcome to Avalon!

Tangri
21st November 2015, 02:23
PUdR3wWKj0E

Flash
21st November 2015, 03:40
PUdR3wWKj0E

What a beautiful woman, and with a sense of sarcastic humour

She does nail all those weird stories and show the ridiculous of name changing while they are all (ISIS and alike) from the same sources, financed by the same people. She even mentions the problems they had with Israel and USA when they were trying to court 4 iranians, living in Iran, therefore with the agreement of the Iranian government, who had been doing terrorism in her country in 1994.

It seems they are not all working for the higher cabal, when they are elected president of a smaller country.

sigma6
21st November 2015, 04:14
Bread and circuses. Is he part of the act or exposing it.

I know I tend to believe what he speaks of rather than, for instance, Fox or BBC etc. But where does his funding come from?

His presentation there is not a million miles away from an MSM newsroom report. Has to cost money somewhere along the line, even if it is just blue screen tech in the background.

I have little doubt ISIS is a creation, or has been born because, of imperialist expansion policy and divide and conquer thinking but there is a bigger game going on here - is my feeling.

Is it Huxley, just not everyone has been curtailed yet, or is it Shakespeare, and the world's a stage... apparently our part is sitting in the audience.

it's so retardly obvious that ISIS is just El CIAda 2.0 It must have been too embarrassing... how it was just too powerful a meme leaking into the main stream public... "El CIAda" was becoming a more common term then the original one it was spoofing ... LOLOL!! ISIS and it's hoaky reference to the Egyptian (Freemason hidden connection to Vatican Anglo NWO movement... ISIS - Egypt - origin of British Royalty "Great Britain, Israeli origin connection, etc...all Secret Societies historical doctrine... the Elites' operatives (Freemason mercenaries, financial saboteurs, political operatives...) and in that regard Britain and US are so in bed together... thank God we finally kicked Harper out of that circle j*** .... (i.e. we will go back to our "traditional role as diplomatic "do gooders" (really doing the Queen's bidding...)

Trudeau is now carefully trying to untangle Canada out from it image of US stooge partner in crime back to something less "hypocritical" (not that I have any illusions of his candy apple image... which is just too "shiny and chrome" for me... (hehe), I don't think they are ready to "harvest" his pristine reputation... they need to corner him first...

Althena
21st November 2015, 18:31
Thanks Althena and welcome to Avalon!

Thanks for the warm welcome!!