PDA

View Full Version : Just saying goodbye to all my friends.

kersley
23rd November 2015, 20:31
Hi friend.

For the past 6 weeks I done nothing but research the flat earth theory, I have more reason to believe a flat earth than a sphere one.
I don't have all the answers but they're coming in thick and fast.. what really sold it for me is my cousin who is still active in the RAF who told me face 2 face that in their training no Pilot is trained to dip their nose to follow the curvature of the earth? they simply follow a Gyroscope. and Antarctica is a no fly zone. Food for thoughts..Its kind of sad we can't speak freely about these subjects.. Even the founder Bill Ryan has made it clear he wants no more flat earth theories posted on his forum? So that leaves me no choice but to find another place where I can post what I find to be of interest to me without the fear of being ridiculed.. Avalon is not it.. I will terminate my membership within the next 24 hours.

Thank you Bill and all the friends I made whilst being here. its been a blast and I really enjoyed it.
wishing you all the very best.
Kersley

Chester
23rd November 2015, 20:43
I wonder though about those who have sailed around the world and ended up where they started? How can this happen on a flat Earth?

joeecho
23rd November 2015, 20:51
There is a quantum mechanics, metaphysical and spiritual analogy to the flat earth theory that so many are so quick to dismiss.

When one boils it down it is their loss.

(Appling 'as above, so below' with liberal about here.)

ThePythonicCow
23rd November 2015, 20:51
If this thread turns into another discussion of the pros and cons of the flat earth theory, then, as with the two previous threads here (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?86925-Flat-Earth-the-ultimate-conspiracy&p=1021712&viewfull=1#post1021712) and here (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?83765-A-Flat-Earth-not-Round-...&p=995385&viewfull=1#post995385) on that topic, one of which was left open for hundreds of posts and many weeks, we will likely close this thread as well.

kersley
23rd November 2015, 20:52
I wonder though about those who have sailed around the world and ended up where they started? How can this happen on a flat Earth?

Can't one sail in a circle? or would you rather sail upside down? lol

Orph
23rd November 2015, 20:54
I don't get to discuss football and hot-rod cars here either, but that's not a reason to leave the forum. There is still a lot of very worthwhile topics being discussed. At some point there has to be a line drawn as to what is allowed and what isn't. What is a worthwhile topic for this Avalon forum and what isn't. But, ...... your choice.

poetbil
23rd November 2015, 20:54
my friend kersley ,
if you leave and follow a straight line ,you end up here again ,
because earth is round ,(?),
so keep your acount (in case..)

DeDukshyn
23rd November 2015, 20:56
Antarctic isn't really a no-fly zone. On one of the FE threads I posted an account of someone who flew from south America to Australia on a private Business flight and went slightly over Antarctica. He took pictures along the way of Antarctica as he was crossing and these were posted by that person as well. BTW if that earth was flat, that plane would have to have refuelled twice to make the distance - yet it did not. Only because the earth is a sphere is that flight even possible.

Antarctica is most likely the "lost" continent of Atlantis (or at very least loaded with ancient advanced civ goodies that the "elite" need to keep from us to keep us believing their dumbed down version of false history). There are ancient and accurate maps of it without ice, that had to have been mapped when it had "no ice" because you can't map through scores of miles of pure ice shelf. Considering what we see from ancient advanced civilizations even within the "elites" attempt to hide it from us, just think what is available in Antarctica. This is why the mystery, "super" secrecy and military activity around Antarctica. Just because a few presented theories CAN fit does not mean they are correct or true.

Good luck in your future endeavours! Please come back when you find proof (or even if you don't). We would love to hear from you again! :)

kersley
23rd November 2015, 20:57
Lets not deal with the FE subject.. just saying thank you and goodbye to you all.

betoobig
23rd November 2015, 21:04
Kersley, i have to say sorry becouse i made a few jokes about the flat earth theory, and, even though i do not agree in the flat earth theory, i respect your believes, and i should have done. SO, sorry for that. I hope you think twice and stay with us.
Much Love

Sierra
23rd November 2015, 21:05
Lets not deal with the FE subject.. just saying thank you and goodbye to you all.

Goodbye kersley, good luck, and love wherever you go. :)

ulli
23rd November 2015, 21:10

Goodbye kersley, good luck, and love wherever you go. :)

Same here, but wish you would reconsider leaving.
Focus on what Avalon can offer you, and soon you will have something worthwhile to offer again, as well.

RunningDeer
23rd November 2015, 21:14
Thank you Bill and all the friends I made whilst being here. its been a blast and I really enjoyed it.
Kersley
Sounds like it's time for you to move on, so I wish you well on your journey, kersley.
http://avalonlibrary.net/paula/Recovered/writing_zpsd26h7e8a.GIF FYI: as an alternative solution, Wordpress.com (https://wordpress.com) offers a free blog and website service.

RunningDeer ♡

kersley
23rd November 2015, 21:16
Hey..I didn't say the earth is flat or a sphere, I can't prove either? what I'm saying is that I'm finding more reasons to believe it's not a sphere.
My limited common sense is all I have.. I'm researching, learning and I can't, won't find the answers here..

joeecho
23rd November 2015, 21:21
It's sphere-ly flat in a round about way. ;)

Sunny-side-up
23rd November 2015, 21:33
Tis strange but the FE resonates with me on many levels. The fact we live in an illusion hologram resonates with me as well!

kersley PM me when you go to your new place of interest, ill look in on the subject :)

take care, love and god health where ever you are :)

PS you don't have to leave ya know :_)

It's a ball of plasma, it's a ball of atoms, it's an illusion, in other dimensions it's flat, what really has any shape, shape is a restricting limitation of our brain so we can say we live somewhere solid :)

regnak
23rd November 2015, 21:37
kersley if the earth was flat

we would have no oceans because all the water would be like a waterfall over the edge
no water no life

mojo
23rd November 2015, 21:42
Going to miss you...:(

Clear Light
23rd November 2015, 21:46
kersley if the earth was flat

we would have no oceans because all the water would be like a waterfall over the edge
no water no life

Oh apparently Antarctica isn't its own continent at all, rather it forms an Ice Wall around the whole circumference of the Earth ... so no leaking at the edges !

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

[Note to Mod: Sorry Paul, I couldn't resist :) ]

WhiteLove
23rd November 2015, 21:46
Hey..I didn't say the earth is flat or a sphere, I can't prove either? what I'm saying is that I'm finding more reasons to believe it's not a sphere.
My limited common sense is all I have.. I'm researching, learning and I can't, won't find the answers here..

Do you know about the implications of a flat earth? It would mean that either the earth would have to be infinite in size, or have edges. If it would have edges, then that would mean that when you approach the edges you could not approach it at a straight line much further before you would fall off. Have you ever heard of anyone embarking on the journey of travelling the infinite size of earth? Have you ever heard of anyone crossing the edge of the earth? No as answers to the above questions, means that in deed Avalon has provided you an answer. No need to leave, just answer those questions and you'll find out all you need to do is to forget about the flat earth theory.

ThePythonicCow
23rd November 2015, 21:57
If this thread turns into another discussion of the pros and cons of the flat earth theory, then, as with the two previous threads here (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?86925-Flat-Earth-the-ultimate-conspiracy&p=1021712&viewfull=1#post1021712) and here (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?83765-A-Flat-Earth-not-Round-...&p=995385&viewfull=1#post995385) on that topic, one of which was left open for hundreds of posts and many weeks, we will likely close this thread as well.

bump ... :)

Deega
23rd November 2015, 22:04
Hey Kersley, I want to wish you another Web Site (Discussion Forum) of common interest such that you build on your understanding of the matter.

Your journey here have been great, and you will reach that greatness in some other venues.

Best of experience on your next journey!

Rocky_Shorz
23rd November 2015, 22:13
Hi friend.

For the past 6 weeks I done nothing but research the flat earth theory, I have more reason to believe a flat earth than a sphere one.
I don't have all the answers but they're coming in thick and fast.. what really sold it for me is my cousin who is still active in the RAF who told me face 2 face that in their training no Pilot is trained to dip their nose to follow the curvature of the earth? they simply follow a Gyroscope. and Antarctica is a no fly zone. Food for thoughts..Its kind of sad we can't speak freely about these subjects.. Even the founder Bill Ryan has made it clear he wants no more flat earth theories posted on his forum? So that leaves me no choice but to find another place where I can post what I find to be of interest to me without the fear of being ridiculed.. Avalon is not it.. I will terminate my membership within the next 24 hours.

Kersley

on the path to enlightenment most are looking to move into a 4D or 5D reality...

think of the power of this psyop to take a person's mind and convince them a 2D reality is the truth...

no offense kersley, but you could just leave your account open while you explore other forums.

there is only one Avalon...

regnak
23rd November 2015, 22:43
[QUOTE]Oh apparently Antarctica isn't its own continent at all, rather it forms an Ice Wall around the whole circumference of the Earth ... so no leaking at the edges !
[QUOTE]

A flat earth has four planes so how could Antarctica form an Ice Wall around whole earth

People have walked run cycled drove flew boat around earth did they imagine it :confused:

Talk sense
:facepalm:

Valley
23rd November 2015, 22:53
I didn't get the chance to know you much here... guess you need to move on... or do you? Think it through. Is it worth leaving all your friends/family here over this one topic? As a suggestion you could always just stay here and post on other subjects and join another site where they're discussing the FE.

Whatever you decide is fine with me, of course... but I wish you well... and you could always come back after you 'get to the bottom' of the FE story. :)

Blessings...

Hi friend.
So that leaves me no choice but to find another place where I can post what I find to be of interest to me without the fear of being ridiculed.. Avalon is not it.. I will terminate my membership within the next 24 hours.

Kersley

Skyhaven
23rd November 2015, 22:54
Hahaha, here we go again, the topic just keeps coming back, this is called the Streisand effect:

The Streisand effect is the phenomenon whereby an attempt to hide, remove, or censor a piece of information has the unintended consequence of publicizing the information more widely, usually facilitated by the Internet.

It is named after American entertainer Barbra Streisand, whose 2003 attempt to suppress photographs of her residence in Malibu, California, inadvertently drew further public attention to it. Similar attempts have been made, for example, in cease-and-desist letters to suppress numbers, files, and websites. Instead of being suppressed, the information receives extensive publicity and media extensions such as videos and spoof songs, often being widely mirrored across the Internet or distributed on file-sharing networks.[1][2]

RunningDeer
23rd November 2015, 23:14

bump ... :)

Red Pill. Blue Pill. Puberty Pill.

http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii610/WhiteCrowBlackDeer/cow_zpsxzwivzzd.jpg

ThePythonicCow
23rd November 2015, 23:54
Kersley has been retired as per his request. We wish him well.

This thread is now closed, having served its purpose.

Jayren
29th November 2015, 06:24
Kersley was very pissed. I could understand why she would feel that way but I wrote a very long detailed message to her about my stay here and what I discovered about this place initially... I told her I wasn't going to get mad at the mind sets of other peoples and that she shouldnt either. It was a negative response which triggered a lot of negativity and all I said was this could be true what do you think I want to see exactly what you are thinking which prompted a ban on my thread, there was already information available I should of read it but once I have something in mind I just do it especially if I think it is a good idea. Avalon was the pinnacle of my awakening but I knew I couldn't stay forever I sensed something here a familiar presence of deception. I do apologize for upsetting the mods administration and Bill Ryan I did not intend to upset you but I did try to figure out the truth of the situation... We got bigger things going on...

That being said she was going to write a letter to you Bill about it as you can see in the picture she wanted you to open back up the thread not me. I don't know what was discussed but she left for a reason shortly after I believe, do you care to discuss?. This was Sunday the message was sent it is now Saturday.

I found this out when I went to send my message to her but it couldn't send because sorry she is not receiving messages right now either due to she is not allowed or is gone. So I go to her page and she is now a retired Avalon member... Weird did she make s thread saying she was leaving? If she did i didnt see it. I think I know why she left..

I go down to the recent viewers I see cryptoguru a guy I know well who also left the forum why I think I know why to but I didn't know why he put on Sabbatical which means paid leave instead of retired member like Kersley? Is that his sense of humor or something else. If you have the answers to any of these I expect you to respond in a positive way because I could be wrong or I could be right just telling the plain old truth. I actually love the truth.

I just basically think it's weird she's not on this forum anymore after she sent that message to me and that cryptoguru left this forum a long time ago but he's on the last 10 visitors page on her profile and on his profile it says a paid leave. I want to hear the truth.

Limor Wolf
29th November 2015, 09:32
Hello Jayran, just read your description in your profile page and liked it. I hope you don't mind me expressing my feelings after reading your post, I feel it is a tid bit invasive and perheps ought to be exchanged in privet with mods, if done in privet, it can spare the draw of uncessary energy that engulfs perheps a few people, rather than spread it forward. Thank you for your consideration

Many good Blessings ~

Limor

Citizen No2
29th November 2015, 12:06
Yes,

I agree Jayren. All is not as it seems on the Fortunate Isle.

Regards.

Billy
29th November 2015, 12:49
Hi Jayren. No not weird.
If you had taken just a little more time searching Kersley's profile then looking at "his" latest posts. All your questions would have been answered. That he left by his own decision, If you also keep yourself updated with the record of moderators actions thread you would find answers there also.

sunpaw
29th November 2015, 12:54
Jayren - Kersley did leave the forum. There was a thread - announced and explained:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?86995-Just-saying-goodbye-to-all-my-friends.

also announced:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?78116-RECORD-of-MODERATOR-ACTIONS&p=1022648&viewfull=1#post1022648

Best wishes.

WhiteLove
29th November 2015, 12:59
Hi Jayren, is this connected to the flat earth theory thread?

I can understand both sides here. Maybe it would be good to have a private thread flag option on the topics available to the mods so that the mods could decide whether to keep some threads totally public on the main page or whether they should be kept as private in a sub forum without a Google indexing on it. Right now my guess is that such an option does not exist, hence the close procedure becomes the end result.

I can understand that if you are passionate about discussing some topic and that is cut off, then that is not good for that passion. On the other hand, if others are here for the passion of finding really high quality really accurate information, then it might turn them off to read certain threads. So therefore it becomes tricky. But I find a private flag solution would be optimal in these cases - the ultra conspiratory threads could then be in their own sub forum.

ThePythonicCow
29th November 2015, 13:01
Weird did she make s thread saying she was leaving?
Yes - he made such a thread - I merged your new thread in with kersly's last thread, since the two threads are related.

P.S. - the thread of kersly's that I merged into was already closed. Send me a PM if you have need to post further on this topic, so that I can consider reopening this thread if need be.