PDA

View Full Version : Community where male and female are equal!

Deega
1st December 2010, 00:20
Hi All Avalonians, Guests,

Tonight, surfing the Web, I came across a great video (short) where a Community in Ethiopia has established a governance where male and female are equal, where education is validated, very interesting...!

vJzuiAIMFio&feature

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJzuiAIMFio&feature=player_embedded#!

All my blessings.

Deega

Teakai
1st December 2010, 01:01
What a great idea.
I could enjoy living like that.

And I love that people do the work that best suits their talents/ability.

bluestflame
1st December 2010, 01:03
and none have dominion over another

Teakai
1st December 2010, 01:06
and none have dominion over another

and there are no paedophiles.

Pamela
1st December 2010, 01:40
Deega, thank you for sharing. What a wonderful, wise man. It shows what ONE person can do to change the world. Pass it on.

Snowbird
1st December 2010, 02:15
Wow! We will be seeing and experiencing many more communities just like this one into the future.

This, is exciting!

truthseekerdan
1st December 2010, 03:33
The video reminds me of the Essenes Community (http://www.sevenfoldpeace.com/essenes.html) where Jesus spent most of his childhood (not included in the Bible). :sorry:

Those interested in these type of living communities, (I am) -- Project TriStar (http://www.projecttristar.net/) is a great place to check out in order to be part, or to learn how to create your own community. Below is their statement from the website. (http://www.projecttristar.net/index.php/en/about/about-project-tristar)

Project TriStar is an off-the-grid, eco-friendly, sustainable, and spiritual community that provides a safe and harmonious lifestyle for those who choose to live their lives based on natural and universal laws.

The intent of the Project TriStar initiative is to create a lifestyle and an environment that supports the community goals of self sufficiency, healthy living, mutual respect, individual responsibility, and personal growth.

There are those who may say that Project TriStar is an attempt at creating a utopian, idealistic, and totally unachievable community model. The truth is that the ability to manifest or achieve any goal in life is based on experiential knowledge (education), understanding (perception), and beliefs.

Imagine the world we live in today. On one extreme, we have communities that are violent, destructive, and at constant war with one another. On the other extreme, we have communities that are supportive, harmonious, and at constant peace with one another. Every other social structure, community, town, city, state, country is somewhere in between these two extremes. In other words, to say the Project TriStar initiative is unattainable is simply a perception of what we believe is or is not possible based on our experiential knowledge.

Project TriStar is not an Ashram or monastery, but it is unique from what most people would perceive as “community” based on present day socioeconomic standards. The Project TriStar initiative is to bridge the gap between the physical world and the spiritual world in a way that harmonizes with the growing internal desire and seeking for a better way of living on planet Earth. In essence, Project TriStar provides a realistic and attainable alternative to living in the social and economic structures that are commonly practiced throughout the world today.

The Project TriStar community embraces spiritual principles that include: decisions that are prioritized with their impact on nature, natural resources, and universal laws. Every member of the community acknowledges the goals of living from their heart, in harmony with these principles and each other, and with a passion towards service to others.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0xSNoePhzQ

Deega
1st December 2010, 16:32
The video reminds me of the Essenes Community (http://www.sevenfoldpeace.com/essenes.html) where Jesus spent most of his childhood (not included in the Bible). :sorry:

Those interested in these type of living communities, (I am) -- Project TriStar (http://www.projecttristar.net/) is a great place to check out in order to be part, or to learn how to create your own community. Below is their statement from the website. (http://www.projecttristar.net/index.php/en/about/about-project-tristar)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0xSNoePhzQ

Thanks Truthseeker,

Interesting, and wonderful that such projects are developing, maybe, it could have a repeat effect and more people get at it...!, hopefully!.

All my blessings.

Deega

DawgBone
1st December 2010, 16:40
Males and females are not equal.

Women are superior ...

Gone002
1st December 2010, 22:56

Women are superior ...

i hope your joking, men and women over the years have come to a point were there is no tangible difference between the two, except for genetic inheritance.

Alloya
1st December 2010, 23:02

Women are superior ...

I do not think either are superior or inferior we are just different. I think the problem is we do not accept this or honour this.. Man are fantastic at being men and women are fantastic at being women.. I think we would need some serious intervention and help to bring about true equality.. If we can achieve this i think we will know for sure we are on heaven on earth.. The conflict between man and woman is older than any racial differences... I pray for the day i am treated in everyway as an equal to a man..

Alloya
1st December 2010, 23:05
i hope your joking, men and women over the years have come to a point were there is no tangible difference between the two, except for genetic inheritance.

Are you saying we are equal ? That is certainly not my experience.. In the west we like to think we are equal but the programming of the sexes is so ancient , so imbedded in our dna i think we have a seriously long way to go before we have true equality .

Hiram
1st December 2010, 23:15
.."Inside of every woman there is something which gives...and inside of every man there is something which takes"...~Frank Herbert

What in the world does anyone here mean by "equal"? This has to be defined and agreed upon before it can be discussed.

Postscript:
I certainly do not have breasts and can not bear children the last time I checked:)

DawgBone
1st December 2010, 23:17
It was a joke, but I'll have to admit I like most women more than most men. And not just the way you are thinking ...

:--)

Gone002
1st December 2010, 23:18
you see this is a hard case, as not all men and women are the same cardboard cut out so we can't say yes we are and no we are not. in terms of spiritual and mental then yes men and women are the same, the only real difference is in psychical strength which is different in each person.

ArtyCarl
1st December 2010, 23:22
We pay lip service to equality but in reality although we have come a long way, women are not treated equally in the workplace and sadly elsewhere too but it is a long road and i think we are heading in the right direction....ok the wife isnt looking over my shoulder now so I can be honest....

Hiram
1st December 2010, 23:28
"in terms of spiritual and mental then yes men and women are the same, the only real difference is in psychical strength which is different in each person. "

You see I would say there are some instrinsic differences here that should be acknowledged. Of course I am making gross generalities....

The male energies and female energies polarize quite differently...and this is a good thing.

There are many real-world studies which show many differences in the way we regard problems, the way we regard each other, the way we regard strangers. I would say males and females are different...and if you define different as "better" or "worse"...well then that is a subjective personal opinion.

Deega
1st December 2010, 23:29
.."Inside of every woman there is something which gives...and inside of every man there is something which takes"...~Frank Herbert

What in the world does anyone here mean by "equal"? This has to be defined and agreed upon before it can be discussed.

Postscript:
I certainly do not have breasts and can not bear children the last time I checked:)

Thanks Hiram for your post,

Concerning your asking to define "equal", it should be in line with the video in the first post of this Tread.

All my blessings.

Deega

Gone002
1st December 2010, 23:34
"in terms of spiritual and mental then yes men and women are the same, the only real difference is in psychical strength which is different in each person. "

You see I would say there are some instrinsic differences here that should be acknowledged. Of course I am making gross generalities....

The male energies and female energies polarize quite differently...and this is a good thing.

There are many real-world studies which show many differences in the way we regard problems, the way we regard each other, the way we regard strangers. I would say males and females are different...and if you define different as "better" or "worse"...well then that is a subjective personal opinion.

i have no idea what energies are as i don't use in my faith, but you do make a vaild point about problem solving

Hiram
2nd December 2010, 03:37
i have no idea what energies are as i don't use in my faith, but you do make a vaild point about problem solving

When you describe problem solving you are describing energies...when you describe the way we regard each other you are describing energies. It takes energy to create thought, to create intent, to create foresight and ideas...these are all energy.

When you see a dog with your eyes and your mind says: That's a dog. You have utilized energy. After a while you begin to realize the energy you use to think, to move, to feel love and compassion with...THAT energy is not just inside of you, it is entangled with the energy that surrounds you...in what you think is just empty space.

Its all scientifically verifiable and not really religious in nature. But that's not the topic of the thread I suppose--its equality amongst men and women.

Humble Janitor
2nd December 2010, 07:28
I'm not sure what constitutes "equality" as that is a grey area in itself.

Not that I'm against it.

But, the lines have definitely blurred over the years.

Alloya
2nd December 2010, 08:42
I think yes we have come a long way but have we really ? ok women are allowed to do the same work as men now , but in other areas there is no equality.. women are still seen as a object, the words say it all... " The wife"- i work in an all male environment , i hear men talking about their wives and girlfriends , they see them as an object, they never refer to them by name , she is only " the wife , the ball and chain, the MRS".... I think until we are seen other than an object nothing will change.

seismorg
2nd December 2010, 10:28
Women are superior .

So, what you are saying is;
When God made man, She was only joking.?

Beren
2nd December 2010, 12:34
I think yes we have come a long way but have we really ? ok women are allowed to do the same work as men now , but in other areas there is no equality.. women are still seen as a object, the words say it all... " The wife"- i work in an all male environment , i hear men talking about their wives and girlfriends , they see them as an object, they never refer to them by name , she is only " the wife , the ball and chain, the MRS".... I think until we are seen other than an object nothing will change.

Men tend to abuse women physically and women tend to abuse men emotionally....hmmmm

Now who's winning?

I think controllers are if we continue this game...

Celine
2nd December 2010, 12:48
Women and men deserve equal rights and oppurtunity but are not equal

Beren.. i see your point but..

Flesh trade.............Emergency rooms..............Shelters......and the morgue, are filled with women who have been (and are right now) abused.

IMO you cannot equate that abuse with the demoralizing effect that nagging and emotinal manipulation has on men. I doubt it is as rampant in the world as abuse to women.

i am sorry beren but i found that comment insulting and ignorant

Alloya
2nd December 2010, 12:53
Men tend to abuse women physically and women tend to abuse men emotionally....hmmmm

Now who's winning?

Yes i agree with you that women can be emotionally abusing . Though there seems to be a general contempt of women , i do not hear women talking about their men with such venom, as men do about women. I am very interested in this topic , i have searched and searched trying to find the answer to why men feel this way towards women, it must have a source, have you any ideas, i would love to solve this puzzle. I am not blaming or judging men so please do not think I am just standing up for women , Maybe on another planet somewhere women are the abusers maybe it is in our genetic memory , any ideas ?

Celine
2nd December 2010, 12:58
women are the physical evidence that we (terrans) are Creators.

jealousy or the need to suppress that info is my guess

Alloya
2nd December 2010, 13:06

Flesh trade.............Emergency rooms..............Shelters......and the morgue, are filled with women who have been (and are right now) abused.

IMO you cannot equate that abuse with the demoralizing effect that nagging and emotinal manipulation has on men. I doubt it is as rampant in the world as abuse to women.

Hi Celine , yes this is true. I work in a office and deal with lorry drivers all day long, they leave the door open and it is very cold. I politely ask them to close the door , they are horrible to me, they tell me i should be cold and then leave it open. So one day i said it a little stronger , still polite , i was then called the bitch in the office for 3 weeks. They pounce on me for the slightest thing, they are cruel , mean and persistant in their abuse . I am at a loss as to how to deal them , i know my soul put me here to try and find a way of healing this male and female issue. But with so much hatred of women i am starting to think it will never happen.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

i think they fear our power and that is why we are abused much more than other races at the hands of racists.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

This is so sad , will it ever heal ?

Celine
2nd December 2010, 13:23
hate is an emotion born from passion..

Banshee
2nd December 2010, 13:25

truthseekerdan
2nd December 2010, 14:06
hate is an emotion born from passion..

passion for fear...:confused: :bolt:

Beren
2nd December 2010, 14:43
Yes i agree with you that women can be emotionally abusing . Though there seems to be a general contempt of women , i do not hear women talking about their men with such venom, as men do about women. I am very interested in this topic , i have searched and searched trying to find the answer to why men feel this way towards women, it must have a source, have you any ideas, i would love to solve this puzzle. I am not blaming or judging men so please do not think I am just standing up for women , Maybe on another planet somewhere women are the abusers maybe it is in our genetic memory , any ideas ?

It's interesting but I read somewhere that in an ancient time society was ruled by women who viewed men as a lower party, mainly good for procreating. And that when many centuries had past men realized and overcame their fear of women and brutally assaulted because they realized their brute power . Afterwards they created patriarchal societies and did a lot of revenge to women.

But I don't know when that happened or how or why.

It's a vicious circle from our birth where we are taught all prejudices against each of us.

Just think about this as symbolical portrait; In Eden man and woman were happy and united in all until serpent came and divided them.
God made us equal . Spirit of serpent divided us. Now I know that God is in the process of uniting us again so will never feel those abominations .

¤=[Post Update]=¤

In the most literal way of speaking women are nurtures of life, not creators.
Men create, women nurture. Take one out of the equation and life here is not possible in human form. So men and women are equally important.

Beren
2nd December 2010, 14:50

Didn't you forget about how many men were killed in all wars???
In the WW I a third of grown male population of Serbia was annihilated.

Be objective when portraying facts.

Now regarding my post, I don't realize how you connected my post with what you wrote.
I simply stated that we are equal. We are two sides of one perfect human.

After all in spiritual dimensions and high on the level up there - there is no division of sex. We are souls. Strictly male is all in mathematics, ratio, laws,regulations,power,coldness of the equation. Strictly female is emotion and all its variations, caring and loving, nurturing.

Male alone is doomed to fail
Female alone is also doomed to fail.

Only a perfect combination of male and female in the high sense is actually LIFE.

Alloya
2nd December 2010, 14:59
In the WW I a third of grown male population of Serbia was annihilated.

Be objective when portraying facts.

Now regarding my post, I don't realize how you connected my post with what you wrote.
I simply stated that we are equal. We are two sides of one perfect human.

After all in spiritual dimensions and high on the level up there - there is no division of sex. We are souls. Strictly male is all in mathematics, ratio, laws,regulations,power,coldness of the equation. Strictly female is emotion and all its variations, caring and loving, nurturing.

Male alone is doomed to fail
Female alone is also doomed to fail.

Only a perfect combination of male and female in the high sense is actually LIFE.

" Didn't you forget about how many men were killed in all wars???"

I cannot speak for all women obviously but i think war is a male obsession i as a women would never want a man to go to war... We give birth to them , we would never want to see them becoming murderers or being murdered.

Celine
2nd December 2010, 15:00

Now who's winning?

It seemed to me you were equating womens emotional abuse on men, to mens physical/sexual/emotional abuse on women.

and..

i will not let that go, without saying something.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

They were not killed by women

kudzy
2nd December 2010, 15:14
Who's Counting? Marilyn Waring on Sex, Lies and Global Economics

In this feature-length documentary, Marilyn Waring demystifies the language of economics by defining it as a value system in which all goods and activities are related only to their monetary value. As a result, unpaid work (usually performed by women) is unrecognized while activities that may be environmentally and socially detrimental are deemed productive. Waring maps out an alternative vision based on the idea of time as the new currency.

http://www.nfb.ca/film/whos_counting/

RedeZra
2nd December 2010, 15:34
male and female are not ment to compete but complement each other

there are inherent differences between men n women regarding their respective body-mind complexes

so instead of fighting for artificial equality let the sexes yield to natural harmony

Celine
2nd December 2010, 15:59
well said Redezera....

we deserve equal rights and oppurtunity...but we are not "equal"...our differences is what creates balance. Imbalance is created when we fight over our differences.

Beren
2nd December 2010, 15:59
It is difficult to overturn the situation today . Because of seducing powers of THE power it self.
Nowadays women got their freedom and look into what it has turned...
Youth today is obsessed with sex and diminishing of women. And weird thing is that women themselves support that ,all under the banner of "liberation and freedom".
On the other hand men are diminished in all fronts and deeply confused so they throw away their natural born things. And men are becoming either too aggressive today or too feminine...

It seems like that a balance between men and women is a hard thing to achieve but it can be achieved. We have to overcome prejudices inbedded in us by society.

Respect and appreciation for both sexes is required. And both sexes should avoid as plaque manipulations of all kind.
For me the man who raise his hand on woman is disgusting.
And also the woman who do not respect the man is also disgusting.

The people itself are ok but their actions can be good or bad.
Let us discard all evil brought upon us or created by us!

Humble Janitor
2nd December 2010, 16:05

I understand where you're coming from but it's your attitude that doesn't really help matters. You're acting like all women are 100% innocent when there are plenty of manipulators within that lot. My brother was gutless for many years and allowed various women to run his life, dictate who his friends were and completely block out his family members. It took him years to finally break free.

Believe it or not, women CAN manipulate.

Sure, they're not in the majority. Men are far more likely to abuse women verbally and physically.

But, to act like women are not capable of doing such things is to ignore the FULL problem.

Celine
2nd December 2010, 16:09
First of all... you gotta be kidding me Beren...either this is a language issue or you are not the man i thought you were...

Nowadays women got their freedom and look into what it has turned...
Youth today is obsessed with sex and diminishing of women. And weird thing is that women themselves support that ,all under the banner of "liberation and freedom".<----3 Billion women on this planet (approx) and the majority are NOT FREE. The way you phrased this makes it sound like you blame the problems in society with the womens liberation movement.

For me the man who raise his hand on woman is disgusting.
And also the woman who do not respect the man is also disgusting. <----You are equating a man hitting a woman, with a women being disrespectful to a man. Can you see the problem with that??

Let us discard all evil brought upon us or created by us! Awareness is very important in the battle of eradicating ignorance.

Humble Janitor
2nd December 2010, 16:11
Also, the more we argue about equality, the more we are playing into our "programming".

I would prefer a world where NO ONE is abused, verbally or physically. A world with NO wars. A world that has MORE compassion.

But, I am flawed and somewhat bitter towards women. I can't easily let go of that just yet.

Celine
2nd December 2010, 16:14
Your honesty is appreciated...

i to am working towards a world that has no more abuse..

my bitterness for all abusers, is out shadowed by my love for all Terran's..

but it is not extinguished and i still taste the bitterness on my tongue...

Beren
2nd December 2010, 16:29
Let me paraphrase a great summary which I read somewhere.

Situation in Eden-again.

Deed is done and man and woman hid themselves before God.
God came in the garden and despite knowing what was done, comes in peace and love asking to see man and woman.Note that God didn't came with fire or shout or judgment.
God call man but man said that he hid because he thought that he is naked and was ashamed.
God asked a profound question ,an utterly important one for in it we see the effort of "other entity" intermingling in our decision making-God never interfere in our decision making...
God asked the man : " Who told you that you are naked? Did you ate from the tree? "

Man then shifts the blame on God actually with words that God gave him the woman and she gave him to eat.

There we have the situation that man is not taking a responsibility for his actions.He blames God and woman for his deed. A typical avoidance.

Now God asks woman why she did it.
Woman replies the very same thing(same spirit) serpent tricked me...

Same pattern . Same avoidance.

Then God says the resulting things.

First to serpent ( spirit of deceiving) , that its head will be crushed by seed of the woman and serpent will bruise the heel of the seed .
It means that one day the offspring of man and woman will destroy the very idea of deceiving(crushing the head where the idea was born) but until that time our heel will be bruised(we will have difficulties with the spirit of deceiving).

Then to woman that her pains will be great with child bearing and that her wishes would turn her on to her husband but he will dominate over her.
It's because when serpent approached the woman and talked with her- only then the woman saw that the fruit was actually good to eat and nice to look.
Then she gave it to her husband with her, she tried to emotionally deceive her husband and she succeeded.
It resulted with moving away for both of them from the perfect life in great health and no death .
And also it resulted that men then started to openly dominate women in all.

Last came the man and for him , his actions of succumbing to a deceiving intention despite being from his wife, abandoning high reason all of a sudden because the fruit was pretty to look upon...
he let himself to be deceived by the spirit of serpent through his wife, abandoning God as his Father.
Basically man chose his doom. God didn't physically stopped them to take from the tree, God only said that law of cause and effect is in full action.
If they choose something ,it will always bear fruit.

Man's fruit was to be cut of from easy life in garden and to be subdued to a mortal life and hardness of the barren soil.Until he died.

Now all this can be viewed in many forms and shapes.
I merely pointed out that before an entity came in the form of the serpent ,deceiving spirit, we lived in harmony.
Did it all happen on that way? I don't know.

But it was portrayed that when man and woman are compatible and united ,then they are blessed. When deceiver came ,it destroyed the trust and bond between man and woman. That's why all the enmity.

But time is coming where we will crush the spirit of deceiving and be whole again.

Celine
2nd December 2010, 16:32
Yes nice analogy/story..but it doesnt explain your sexist comments

Humble Janitor
2nd December 2010, 16:33
I have to agree. I feel more love than bitterness on most days and maybe I just need to open my eyes a little more.

But, back on the topic, I think that most of us really want equality but we just don't agree on how/where to start in order to acquire it.

I get sick when I hear of young girls and women that are murdered by angry and sometimes psychopathic males. There was a 50 year old woman who was recently murdered by a drifter because he was angry with her because she tried to set him up with a female friend of hers and it didn't work out. I can understand why some people are reluctant to be "matchmakers", even if this is an extreme, brutal, heartless and highly unnecessary reaction from the drifter in question.

Beren
2nd December 2010, 16:34
First of all... you gotta be kidding me Beren...either this is a language issue or you are not the man i thought you were...

Celine I think this is semantic problem. Writing over keyboard is tougher than directly speaking.
But Humble Janitor expressed on a good way in his last comment.
I get the feeling that you state that women are 100% innocent BUT again I think if we'd talk this directly we 'd agree 100%, otherwise it's a bit rough ride...

Celine
2nd December 2010, 16:37
As my previous statement said... i have bitterness for ALL abusers.

Your comments seemed to be one sided... if mine seem that way to you..please show me where and i will elaborate

Beren
2nd December 2010, 16:38
Yes nice analogy/story..but it doesnt explain your sexist comments

Well this is the exact problem with writing over keyboard... misunderstanding...

But again, on the same way I can call you a sexist because you accused all men exploiting women.

But I am not accusing you. See this exactly is the trouble with writing over PC's...live conversation is I think unbeatable.

Celine
2nd December 2010, 16:39
Where did i accuse all men of abusing women?

i never said anything of that sort...please show me where i said that or retract/edit you comment.

Beren
2nd December 2010, 16:42
Where did i accuse all men of abusing women?

i never said anything of that sort...please show me where i said that or retract/edit you comment.

In your posts here and even now. Energy that you carry now ...I feel it as a direct insult to men in general ,exactly the same as you felt the thing for women. You can not blame all men for evil of some and reverse.

Again I state this is just misunderstanding over PC talk and actual live talk.

Celine
2nd December 2010, 16:49
I only blamed you for your statements.. i do NOT blame all men for all abuse.. you are putting words in my mouth.

You have shown yourself to be a sexists in more then one statement.

My energy comes to you because i do not hide my heart.

Abuse is a part of who i am. is it from men? women? do you know?

Was i beaten to an inch of my life, by my mother? sexualu abused by my father? raped by a stranger? <---THIs is the reality of MANY HUMANS<---see that statement?? i said human.. not men..not women...

I do not catagorize abuse on a gender level like you do.

I agree with others that have said this argument is an old one and shows our programming...but in my defense i must say i am trying to keep it OFF the gender page and in the human book.

You have made statements about me that are untrue..believe what you will.

i know what i am. do you?

Beren
2nd December 2010, 16:57
I only blamed you for your statements.. i do NOT blame all men for all abuse.. you are putting words in my mouth.

You have shown yourself to be a sexists in more then one statement.

My energy comes to you because i do not hide my heart.

Abuse is a part of who i am. is it from men? women? do you know?

Was i beaten to an inch of my life, by my mother? sexualu abused by my father? raped by a stranger? <---THIs is the reality of MANY HUMANS<---see that statement?? i said human.. not men..not women...

I do not catagorize abuse on a gender level like you do.

I agree with others that have said this argument is an old one and shows our programming...but in my defense i must say i am trying to keep it OFF the gender page and in the human book.

You have made statements about me that are untrue..believe what you will.

i know what i am. do you?

I know who I am.
I think you read all that I wrote on AV 1 and AV2 along with poems and rest.
And you dare to accuse me being sexist?

Celine this is a way low kick. You changed thesis here and now accusing me of putting words in your mouth when actually you did it on me.
I can understand your emotion but also you have to find a ways of better expressing your self towards friends.
I can rant and be mad but I choose to be not.
Do not label people with things . Do not call me a sexist.

And be well, you are a good soul.

Celine
2nd December 2010, 17:01
I wont get into an argument on the forum with you.

This little exchange proves every point in the equality argument.

Many are listening... how many have heard?

you are a good soul as well Beren.

shiva777
2nd December 2010, 17:51
male and female relationships are essentially electric(male),magnetic(female)...until we balance our own electromagnetic bodies and enter ZERO POINT there will always be an imbalance in male/female expression...since our hologram is distorted at the PARTICLE LEVEL(electromagnetic) with the electrical (male) component predominant there is NOT ONE truely HARMONIOUS twin-flame reunion on earth yet...maybe in the near future but due to distorted physics here IT IS NOT POSSIBLE yet...

Deega
2nd December 2010, 18:11
Hi,

Thanks to members for their continued comments,

The purpose of this Tread was to enlight members and guests on another way of managing community (equality of gender exist) where everyone pull with their skills for the betterment of all.

Maybe this type of management is only possible in poor community where everyone pull equally to thrive, have any idea on this..?

You surely have great ideas on examples of similar community management in the World, on the secrets to succeed in this type of community, on the criterias to follow for the success of these communities, etc.., may you share your ideas on this...!

All my blessings.

Deega

Deega
2nd December 2010, 18:23
male and female relationships are essentially electric(male),magnetic(female)...until we balance our own electromagnetic bodies and enter ZERO POINT there will always be an imbalance in male/female expression...since our hologram is distorted at the PARTICLE LEVEL(electromagnetic) with the electrical (male) component predominant there is NOT ONE truely HARMONIOUS twin-flame reunion on earth yet...maybe in the near future but due to distorted physics here IT IS NOT POSSIBLE yet...

Thanks Shiva777,

May you share the reference of this information.

You talked about many things for the same thing, the polarity of relationship (male_electric, female_magnetic), then the electromagnetic bodies (same from previous) and the hologram that has predominance for the electrical, I sure would love to know more of this.

All my blessings.

Deega