PDA

View Full Version : Town Comes Under Fire For Being Politically Incorrect And Proud

chancy
27th November 2015, 15:15
Hello Everyone:
This was a great article! I know when there's a Christmas concert here you can't say "Merry Christmas". You can't have "Santa Claus". You can't say "No" to political views that don't meet the standard political correct way of thinking.
Over the years political correctness has infected every aspect of life. I started to think where did this "always correct come from?" In case you are wondering just look at what the nwo ( new world order ) is. The nwo is a movement of politically correct people who never will say " NO". If something is horribly wrong and needs to be stopped these people will NEVER say NO!
Agreeing to everything and not sticking up for yourself and everyone else is the nwo way.
Next time you find yourself agreeing just to be part of the crowd know that you are following the nwo to the tee! You don't have to worry about the nwo coming into effect because it has been here for quite some time!
My hat is off to this sheriff for standing up to the bullies of the nwo movement.
chancy

Link:
https://ca.news.yahoo.com/town-comes-under-fire-being-105705092.html

Article
Town Comes Under Fire For Being Politically Incorrect And Proud
Yahoo NewsYahoo News – 3 hours ago November 27 - 2015

A town sheriff has been criticised for a sign outside his office, which welcomes visitors and boasts about being politically incorrect.

The banner has sparked rage by suggesting that if anyone doesn’t like it, they should leave.

It’s in Harris County, Georgia, where the message was added to the original town sign on Tuesday.

The sign reads: “WARNING: Harris County is politically incorrect. We say: Merry Christmas, God Bless America and In God We Trust.

“We salute our troops and our flag. If this offends you… LEAVE!”

Sheriff Mike Jolley – who says he put up the £366 placard to promote patriotism and a sense of community - has come under fire for it.

He told Reuters: “I believe it’s time for the silent majority to speak their minds.

“There are some people who don’t like it and I respect that. That’s why I put on the sign that if you don’t like it, leave.”

Mr Jolley, a former member of the US Army, claims he’s been inundated with cheques from supporters, meaning that the sign has been paid for twice over.

But campaigners reckon it’s inappropriate.

Annie Laurie Gaylor, co-president of Freedom from Religion Foundation, said: “It reminds me of the ‘don’t get caught in this town after sundown’ signs that used to go up in segregated America.”

Carmody
27th November 2015, 15:27
And your prison cell will come with soft non offensive pastel colors, and soft padding around the bars so no one will get damaged...with not too much and not too little amounts of appropriately neutral spectrum lighting.

sirdipswitch
27th November 2015, 21:04
Good old Georgia, alway doing things a bit difernt, like the town that has NO crime!!! Because everybody carries a "loaded"gun"!!! Town like it in Pennsylvania... too!!!

MaidenMoonshineGrace
28th November 2015, 13:36
:bearhug:

If we all got along as friends with open hearts to each and every being on this planet regardless of their differences with 100% intergrity, embracing the past for all the wisdom we can learn in terms of how to love one another unconditionally then perhaps there wouldn't be suppression of any kind and we would all be free to express our belief systems until our heart was content. Though just because someone believes in something, doesn't mean waving it around makes it any more real and this is true of them all.

If we could set an example of unconditional love peace and joy for all then nobody in the world would be suppressed ever again, imagine that?!

You may not even be religious but the association is and that is important whilst it is obvious that the world we are living in is still possessed by it.

When we give as much attention to other important dates for other belief systems in a similar way as we do Christmas then that is when we shall know that has happened and nobody will be offended because everyone can live freely as they chose to, but until we achieve this, we rub salt in the still bleeding wounds of those around the globe who are still essentially living in a world where a persons life is dominated by whether are part of one belief system or another.
Right now we are fighting with people BECAUSE they are from a certain religion, and this has been going on for 10+ years for reasons we were told were nothing to do with that, but look at the state of the world today? Should we not show our compassion and sensitivity to this?

Be the change you want to see in the world, if you wish to be able to express your religious beliefs then help all others around the world regardless of their faith do the same.

:D :D :D