PDA

View Full Version : Psychiatry goes insane : DSM 5 American Psychiatric Association

Gaia
27th November 2015, 21:13
I had to make a long study and work with minimum of 75 pages to explain the five North American approaches in psychology. I had never studied this aspect before .

But, I was horifier! Because I never went to consult someone... didn't even know about all this concepts!

Are we all crazy considering the approach of the American Psychiatric Association ?

I know that it certainly concerns a lot of money...

I can not wait to end this course on december 15 ...

Who exactly claims to be able to diagnose mental illness based upon somatic symptoms or tests ?

Haha ! Now you know why I was absent from Avalon ... :o Was missing you a lot!!!

http://www.psychiatry.org/psychiatrists/practice/dsm/dsm-5
-pZYU8OGO6Q
dIzw6KKZLgA
o1tj2zJ2Wvg

My case study focus on Asperger Syndrome a variant of Autism. I want to clarify that my score was at the height of the assessment that I made based on the effect of the vaccines and the increase of these diseases....:silent:

Flash
27th November 2015, 22:31
What do you think?

Some teachers are stubborn and limited minded. They will only apply whatever is in the books.

I have seen and talk to a College teacher, who himself has a grand son with Asperger, and would not admit to the problems with vaccines. He was telling that the kids were just better diagnosed. Euh.....

Hundred of studies show that one of the main problems with vaccines are the adjuvants such as mercury and aluminum, the diseases that are also included in the vaccines from monkeys growth samples to eggs use to make vaccines.

Also, the new DMS5 is soooooooo incredible. The new classification says that Asperger does not exist anymore. So parents cannot have governmental back up to help their chidlren. And most of us are crazy if we rely on the classifications. Money making shrinks.

So sorry Gaia, dear Katleen, that you had such a rotten teacher.

Love to you

Hold on, they are not all alike

Flash

Gaia
27th November 2015, 23:15
What do you think?

Some teachers are stubborn and limited minded. They will only apply whatever is in the books.

I have seen and talk to a College teacher, who himself has a grand son with Asperger, and would not admit to the problems with vaccines. He was telling that the kids were just better diagnosed. Euh.....

Hundred of studies show that one of the main problems with vaccines are the adjuvants such as mercury and aluminum, the diseases that are also included in the vaccines from monkeys growth samples to eggs use to make vaccines.

Also, the new DMS5 is soooooooo incredible. The new classification says that Asperger does not exist anymore. So parents cannot have governmental back up to help their chidlren. And most of us are crazy if we rely on the classifications. Money making shrinks.

So sorry Gaia, dear Katleen, that you had such a rotten teacher.

Love to you

Hold on, they are not all alike

Flash

I went through all sorts of outlandish theory. It goes without saying that when we approach the behaviorism there was never any question about B.F. Skinner and the fact that he locked up his daughter for a year.

x6dmn2ARZmw

ZooLife
27th November 2015, 23:16
Psychiatry goes insane, now that is a catchy title.

To psychiatry everyone is a bit crazy. To everyone psychiatry is a bit crazy.

It's all in where one stands.

Just don't stand in the middle with me otherwise they both will think you're just plain crazy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DohRa9lsx0Q

Gaia
27th November 2015, 23:24
Psychiatry is a dangerous pseudoscience cult that has harmed, maimed, and killed millions of people in the name of help imo! Thanks for the song Zoolife!

Artificial diseases :

woWXdT9zLvQ

The Marketing of Madness: Are We All Insane?

uFkivsEy3CI

ZooLife
27th November 2015, 23:37
Psychiatry is a dangerous pseudoscience cult that has harmed, maimed, and killed millions of people in the name of help imo!

I don't know how one could argue against that.

To extend the statement, science, in general, is not immune to the same claim.

I suppose after so many failures by psychiatry in the past they are now probably saying "we've learned from our mistakes" and now we are getting it right (more or less).

Yeah, right.

Gaia
27th November 2015, 23:43
Psychiatry is a dangerous pseudoscience cult that has harmed, maimed, and killed millions of people in the name of help imo!

I don't know how one could argue against that.

To extend the statement, science, in general, is not immune to the same claim.

I suppose after so many failures by psychiatry in the past they are now probably saying "we've learned from our mistakes" and now we are getting it right (more or less).

Yeah, right.

I like the Humanist approaches and Maslow pyramid... because with them there are no danger.

Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.
Mahatma Gandhi

_SRbHnfYHaI

sigma6
28th November 2015, 05:12
what do you expect when doctors make commissions on the prescriptions they prescribe...
and psychiatric drugs can cost as much as $500 to $1000 a month
that probably cost pennies to manufacture
all third party billed to the government...
And elite families like the Rockefellers have been manipulating and influencing the pharmaceutical industry since the turn of the century...
and of course also the cancer industry... (big money third party billing the government) for chemo therapy,
even bigger money selling radiation equipment to the hospitals....

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
give me cannabis any day, and I can cure 90% of all that ails me...
since 90% of it starts in your mind to begin with...

wakey wakey...

betoobig
28th November 2015, 08:34
psychiatry should be abbolished...imo
much love

observer
28th November 2015, 11:02
The father of modern psychiatry, Dr. Sigmund Freud, was one of the founding fathers of the Tavistock Institute.

Nothing happens in any social construct without the influence of the Tavistock Institute. This organization has been the architects of Social Engineering since the Institute was formed, back just before the First World War. The headquarters is located within the boundaries of "The City", the sovereign land in the center of London that is an Independent State, owned-and-operated by the British Crown.

The pseudoscience of Psychiatry is a direct evolution of the Social Engineering Programs designed at the Tavistock Institute.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-kqKRQtGcU

observer
28th November 2015, 14:38
Scroll the timer over to 5 minutes; 25 seconds and view through until you've absorbed how it all works.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ml3IM0esWXM

gord
28th November 2015, 16:19
There used to be an article called "Diagnosis of Psychosis in the Light of Mind Invasive Technology by Dr. Carole Smith", that I thought might be useful in this thread, but it seems to have disappeared. I thought I had archived it when I came across it, but apparently not. What I saved was a link which is now dead. Searching the phrase turns up some interesting things. And there's also things like gang stalking, gas lighting, street theater, in conjunction with technology, and so on specifically designed to produce such symptoms.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/on-the-need-for-new-criteria-of-diagnosis-of-psychosis-in-the-light-of-mind-invasive-technology/7123

Anyway, that's not really the topic of the thread, so I'll just move on.

Gaia
28th November 2015, 18:03
There used to be an article called "Diagnosis of Psychosis in the Light of Mind Invasive Technology by Dr. Carole Smith", that I thought might be useful in this thread, but it seems to have disappeared. I thought I had archived it when I came across it, but apparently not. What I saved was a link which is now dead. Searching the phrase turns up some interesting things. And there's also things like gang stalking, gas lighting, street theater, in conjunction with technology, and so on specifically designed to produce such symptoms.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/on-the-need-for-new-criteria-of-diagnosis-of-psychosis-in-the-light-of-mind-invasive-technology/7123

Anyway, that's not really the topic of the thread, so I'll just move on.

Many thanks to the library of my university....

Is this what you are looking for? http://www.thesullenbell.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/On-Mind-Invasive-Technology.pdf

I Did a quick read.. Wow!!

observer
28th November 2015, 18:23
^^^^

Oh yes!!! The Artificial Telepathic Technology running in the background is MOST DEFINITELY a major contributor to modern-psychological-problems. I would suggest these AT Technologies are the primary mitigating factor in all the senseless-mass-shootings, otherwise being called False-Flag-Operations.

Good reference find, confirming the program: http://www.thesullenbell.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/On-Mind-Invasive-Technology.pdf

ThePythonicCow
28th November 2015, 19:04
That link worked for me: On the Need for New Criteria of Diagnosis of Psychosis in the Light of Mind Invasive Technology (Carole Smith) (http://www.globalresearch.ca/on-the-need-for-new-criteria-of-diagnosis-of-psychosis-in-the-light-of-mind-invasive-technology/7123)

Also here: http://www.constantinereport.com/need-new-criteria-diagnosis-psychosis-light-mind-invasive-technology/

Gaia
28th November 2015, 19:23
It's reminded me this... old but still accurate

qGWWarqyp8I

observer
28th November 2015, 20:07
Here's one from my Archive Library on psychotropic drugs:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26e5PqrCePk&list=PLwelYtb-HoA6G0J9jt2Qw3tivzRf3R43G&index=1

List of Psychotropic Drug Related Mass-Killings From Jim Marrs Book, “Rise of the Fourth Reich” (pages 308-311)

The Indianapolis Star compiled a list of [psychotropic drug related] violent episodes dating as far back as 1985 , when Steven W Brownlee, an Atlanta postal worker on psychotropic drugs, killed two coworkers. The list includes:

• In 1986, fourteen-year-old Rod Mathews of Canton, Massachusetts, beat a classmate to death with a baseball bat while on Ritalin.
• In 1988, thirty-one-year-old Laurie Dann, who had been taken Anafranil and lithium, walked into a second-grade classroom in Winnetka, Illinois, and began shooting. One child was killed and six wounded.
• Later that same year, nineteen-year-old James Wilson went on a shooting rampage at the Greenwood, South Carolina, elementary school and killed two eight-year-old girls and wounded seven others. He had been on Xanax, Valium, and five other drugs.
• In 1989, Patrick Purdy, twenty-five, opened fire on a schoolyard filled with children in Stockton, California. Five kids were killed and thirty wounded. He had been treated with Thorazine and Amitriptyline.
• In 1993, Steve Lieth of Chelsea, Michigan, walked into a school meeting and shot and killed the school superintendent, wounding two others, while on Prozac.
• In 1996, ten-year-old Tommy Becton grabbed his three-year-old niece as a shield and aimed a shotgun at a sheriff’s deputy who had accompanied a truant officer to his Florida home. He had been on Prozac.
• In 1997, Michael Carneal, fourteen, opened fire on students at a high school prayer meeting in Health High in West Paducah, Kentucky. Three died and one was paralyzed. Carneal reportedly was on Ritalin.
• In 1998, Kip Kinkel, a fifteen-year-old in Springfield, Oregon, murdered his parents and proceeded to high school, where he went on a rampage, killing two students and wounding twenty-two others. Kinkel had been prescribed both Prozac and Ritalin.
• In 1998, eleven-year-old Andrew Golden and fourteen-year-old Mitchell Johnson apparently faked a fire alarm at Westside Middle School in Jonesboro, Arkansas, and shot at students as they left the building. Four students and a teacher were killed. The boys were said to be on Ritalin.
• In 1999, Shawn Cooper, fifteen, of Norus, Idaho, took a shotgun to school and injured one student. He had been taking Ritalin.
• On April 20, 1999, Eric Harris, eighteen, and Dylan Klebold, seventeen shot and killed twelve classmates and a teacher and wounded twenty-four others an Columbine High School in Colorado, Harris had been taking Luvox.
• In 1999, Todd Cameron Smith walked into a high school in Taber, Alberta, Canada, with a rifle and killed one student and injured another. He had been given a drug after a five-minute phone consultation with a psychiatrist.
• In 1999, Steven Abrams drove his car into a preschool playground in Costa Mesa, California, killing two. He was on probation with a requirement to take lithium.
• In 2000, T. J. Solomon, fifteen, opened fire at Heritage High School in Conyers, Georgia, while on a mix of antidepressants. Six were wounded.
• The same year, Seth Trickey of Gibson, Oklahoma, thirteen, was on a variety of prescription drugs when he opened fire on his middle-school class, injuring five.
• In 2001, Elizabeth Bush, fourteen, was on Prozac. She shot and wounded another student at Bishop Neumann High in Williamsport, Pennsylvania.
• Also in 2001, Jason Hoffman, eighteen, was on Effexor and Celexa, both antidepressants, when he wounded two teachers at California’s Granite Hills High School.
• Same year, in Wahluke, Washington, Cory Baadsgaard, sixteen, took a rifle to his high school and held twenty-three classmates hostage. He had been taking Paxil and Effexor.
• In Osaka, Japan, also in 2001, Mamoru Takuma, thirty-seven, whet into a second-grade classroom and started stabbing students. He killed eight. He had taken ten times his normal dose of an antidepressant.
• In 2005, sixteen-year-old Native American Jeff Weise, on the Red Lake Indian Reservation in Minnesota, was under the influence of the antidepressant Prozac, when he shot and killed nine people and wounded five before committing suicide.
• In 2006, Duane Morrison, fifty-three, shot and killed a girl at Platte Canyon High School in Colorado. Antidepressants later were found in his vehicle.
Other incidents cited, but not apparently related to schools, Include:
• In 1987, William Cruse was charged with killing six people in Palm Bay, Florida, after taking psychiatric drugs for “several years”.
• The same year, Bartley James Dobben killed his two young sons by throwing them into a 1,300-degree foundry ladle. He had been on “regimen” of psychiatric drugs.
• In 1987, Joseph T. Wesbecker, forty-seven, just a month after he began taking Prozac, shot twenty workers at Standard Gravure Corporation in Louisville, Kentucky, killing nine. Eli Lilly, which makes Prozac, later settled a lawsuit brought by survivors.
• In 1991, sixty-one-year-old Barbara Mortenson was arrested by San Jose, California, police, who said she had “cannibalized” her eighty-seven-year-old mother while on Prozac.
• In 1992, Lynwood Drake III shot and killed six in San Luis Obispo and Morro Bay California. Prozac and Valium wire found in his system.
• In 1993, sixteen-year-old Victor Brancaccio attacked and killed an eighty-one-year-old woman and covered her corpse with red spray-paint. He was two months into a Zoloft regimen.
• In 1995, while on four medications, including Prozac, Dr. Debora Green set her Prairie Village, Missouri, home on fire killing her children, ages six and thirteen.
• In 1996, Kurt Danysh, eighteen, shot and killed his father seventeen days after his first dose of Prozac. He told authorities, “I didn’t realize I did it until after it was done…. This might sound weird, but it felt like I had no control of what I was doing like I was left there just holding a gun.”

This is what your Psychiatric/Pharmaceutical-Industrial-Complex has been quietly doing to the Common Reality while most of humanity remains fast-asleep.

gord
28th November 2015, 23:07
This Invasive Technology isn't exactly new either. Senator Frank Church tried warning of it 40 years ago. What Sen. Church is describing is used to facilitate the gang stalking, mobbing, street theater, and gas lighting I mentioned earlier. Not "merely surveillance."

[off topic]: And really, given what the Senator said 40 years ago, such capabilites would seem to have been a prerequisite for 9/11. Hence, necessarily an inside job.

http://investmentwatchblog.com/on-august-17-1975-senator-frank-church-appeared-on-nbcs-meet-the-press-and-discussed-the-nsa-without-mentioning-it-by-name/

On August 17, 1975 Senator Frank Church appeared on NBC’s Meet the Press, and discussed the NSA, without mentioning it by name:

In the need to develop a capacity to know what potential enemies are doing, the United States government has perfected a technological capability that enables us to monitor the messages that go through the air. Now, that is necessary and important to the United States as we look abroad at enemies or potential enemies. We must know, at the same time, that capability at any time could be turned around on the American people, and no American would have any privacy left such is the capability to monitor everything—telephone conversations, telegrams, it doesn’t matter. There would be no place to hide.

If this government ever became a tyrant, if a dictator ever took charge in this country, the technological capacity that the intelligence community has given the government could enable it to impose total tyranny, and there would be no way to fight back because the most careful effort to combine together in resistance to the government, no matter how privately it was done, is within the reach of the government to know. Such is the capability of this technology.

I don’t want to see this country ever go across the bridge. I know the capacity that is there to make tyranny total in America, and we must see to it that this agency and all agencies that possess this technology operate within the law and under proper supervision so that we never cross over that abyss. That is the abyss from which there is no return.