PDA

View Full Version : The madness of a lost society

Nagual
1st December 2010, 09:32
It is so sad seeing how some people behave...

fOshw4kIGR4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOshw4kIGR4

popoi2
1st December 2010, 09:54
........I can't visit youtube.Since 2008.....And,is there something happen?

Ross
1st December 2010, 10:23
........I can't visit youtube.Since 2008.....And,is there something happen?

I can't help you with that, Iv'e used my bandwidth for the month...

It's great that you can visit us here:amen:

Welcome to the Avalon community.

Regards

Ross

Luke
1st December 2010, 10:29
Just americans storming shops at "Black Friday" .. to spend even more money they do not have, on **** they do not need.

also here:

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rep/black-friday-violence.html

(youtube clips, but some text too, but guess page can be blocked, after all it's libertarian, as in Rothbard one not Palin usurpers one)

monique
1st December 2010, 12:23
It is very sad. I hope here in south america we never make this circus. Here most of people work to eat but radio, television and internet now make a good job to sell everything to everybody. When i say "everything" i will say what people don't need to be happy. What people think is necessary. I was a consumerist too when young. Now i have more pleasure in breath whitout buy. Money cannot buy hapiness ... is a old proverb ... Monique.

Banshee
1st December 2010, 12:41
This doesn't represent all Americans, just a segment of our society that is more vulnerable to social control. Anyway, its more than likely that these consumers are the prototype of the PTBs vision of the perfect human animal.

steve_a
1st December 2010, 13:08
Hi Everybody,

Consumer madness has been common place for years. January sales in the UK are famous for it where a store like Harrods sold full length fur coats for one pound and colour TVs for the same, only for one day. It's a great way to get a store noticed, and cheaper than lots of advertising as there was normally news coverage of the event seeing everybody scramble for the items on sale. Society has not become this, as far back as I can remember it has always been this. Consume, consume, consume. Grab a bargain, fight for a bargain. It has been like this since the beginning of time. Great wars were fought between nations because of this, fighting taking away from others to get what we want when we want it, only today it's a little different, now it's more obvious that the 'little people' are fighting locally for electrical goods and domestic items (don't forget, these things didn't exist forty or fifty years ago).

I was a little suprised with Moniques comments as here in Brazil, consumerism is rife. Down in São Paulo on the street called "1 de maio" it appears that half of the world convenes to buy, buy, buy! Things bought at this area of the city are normally cheaper plastic things like toys from China or falsified goods like wrist watches (Rolex, Cartier etc.) and fashion items. There are more cell phones being bought in Brazil than the number of people here and the latest population figures speak of over 190 million! It's true to say that buying power is more limited here (Brazil is what is called a secondary market) so negociating for a better price is more aggressive than somewhere like, for example Switzerland, but those people who do have more wealth are treated like kings and they buy like crazy. Car sales are through the roof and as the Northeast of Brazil is still in expansion, property building is booming and being seen in the mall on Sunday is still a very popular thing to do, more so for the youngsters.

I think the bigger truth is that what we see in these ever increasing scenários of near riots to grab a good deal is because there are more people who are willing to do it, mainly because of income. There are more less wealthy people around because of population increases in the lower income brackets.

Let's face it, if you have a million dollars, you wouldn't normally wait outside in the rain all night and fight off your neighbour to save yourself $100, or would you?

Best regards,

Steve

Luke
1st December 2010, 13:08
This doesn't represent all Americans, just the under belly of our society that is more vulnerable to social control. I hate to say it, but maybe a little "thinning" wouldn't be such a bad thing (before I start a firestorm, I don't sincerely mean that, but some of the tubs of lard are beyond help). Anyway, its more than likely that these neaderthals are the prototype of the PTBs vision of the perfect human animal.
Well, this is tricky part.
Way I understand this, there is broad spectrum of "lessons" to be learned here by beings in human form. Now this is very tricky, as it is easy to fall into "Illuminati fallacy" ie. the feeling you are superior to all else on this trip.

There is difference, yes. The flow of souls is such we "gain" different spheres, lessons of rock are different for those of plant or cat or man, yet they are all needed for healthily functioning system
Said that, from my point of view, there are beings here that just graduated from four-legged state, and there are those that been here innumerable times. This creates a problem, that of superiority from one point of view, and that of communication on the other.

Some people are simply LOST with the amount of choices presented to them and they just follow path of least resistance.

Now there are forces (again, my opinion) that do profit from that state of things, as we constantly interact with each other forming karmic bonds. That half of the people in the "first world" live on expense of the other half is symptom of that, and it propagates down that damn pyramid of bonds and enslavement.
This means that even those who should "graduate" long "time" ago are still here. This makes things frozen. There is dam on the flow. And there are those who profit from this, bigtime. This is how I see it.

Hope that make any sense.

Wood
1st December 2010, 13:19
Closing captions: "We are the informed", "we are the future", "it is our duty to lead". Illuminati's problem-reaction-solution starting the last stage of the plan (solution)? "The devil is in the details".
We have to walk a very fine line to change the world without falling for fascist saviour wannabes and their paternalistic propaganda.

Banshee
1st December 2010, 13:24
Well, this is tricky part.
Way I understand this, there is broad spectrum of "lessons" to be learned here by beings in human form. Now this is very tricky, as it is easy to fall into "Illuminati fallacy" ie. the feeling you are superior to all else on this trip.

Said that, from my point of view, there are beings here that just graduated from four-legged state, and there are those that been here innumerable times. This creates a problem, that of superiority from one point of view, and that of communication on the other..

Man, I knew I was going to get hit with a "firestorm" for that one. I guess I deserved it. Keep in mind, however, that I have 45 years of exposure to that culture. There are a lot of layers to the behavior and its not necessarily because they are new souls. I could share a lot of vignettes that would drive home my point, but in the spirit of brevity, let me just say... they will choose new tattoos over feeding their children, drugs over rent, and junk over savings and this isn't lack of education. Ironically, it seems to be prevalent in people under 30 nowadays (does that make me sound like my parents??? yikes)

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Closing captions: "We are the informed", "we are the future", "it is our duty to lead". Illuminati's problem-reaction-solution starting the last stage of the plan (solution)? "The devil is in the details".
We have to walk a very fine line to change the world without falling for fascist saviour wannabes and their paternalistic propaganda.

" You can lead a horse to water....." so how in the world would we change that? They appear to not want to hear it.

Luke
1st December 2010, 13:29
Ironically, it seems to be prevalent in people under 30 nowadays (does that make me sound like my parents??? yikes)
That is because my generation was early exposed to MIMO (money in-money out) "economy" early on via video games ... which they then taken to "real" life, as nobody bothered to explain to them how stuff works, and they usually have not bothered to seek answers themselves, busy chasing another "status" shiny piece of gear.

And what firestorm :) ?

Wood
1st December 2010, 13:38
" You can lead a horse to water....." so how in the world would we change that? They appear to not want to hear it.
Maybe leading by example, not by force, and surely not falling, 'us the [partially] informed', for the messages of the evil side. I suspect the PTBs, the ones at the very top, above any human, just want chaos in the world of humans to carry on their agenda: [their] order through [our] chaos ("ordo ab chao"?). It doesn't matter if the current elite (bankers, etc) fall if it is replaced by new people that keep the basic structure untouched: elitism/inequality that is what drives the chaos. The actual game here, IMHO, is for our souls or something else non material that we are not aware of. Certainly not gold, money or whatever.

Banshee
1st December 2010, 13:41
And what firestorm :) ?

"easy to fall into "Illuminati fallacy" ie. the feeling you are superior to all else on this trip."

"We have to walk a very fine line to change the world without falling for fascist saviour wannabes and their paternalistic propaganda."
It "ouches" me to hear it...... I am concerned that I might have a little lizard in me after all..... I don't want to sound or think like an elitist, but my god.... this type of social phenominon makes me want to move to the side of a mountain and never set foot in "society" again......and its just one example....

Steven
1st December 2010, 13:51
I was reading Steve's post and it reminds me of a little anecdote that pictures the 'inner hidden force' behind consumerism.

It was in the years '94/95' and I was working for Human Rights in Amazonas, Brazil. I knew a catholic priest who told me about the anecdote. He told me a story about a young man, around 20 years old, who was one of his employee to take care of the property of the church in the small city of Manacapuru. This young guy planned to get married and he asked the priest to save up a large part of his monthly salary. He said he didn't trust himself with all that money and wouldn't want to waste it, but instead saving it to buy furnitures for his new future familly home.

The comunity provided him with a small terrain and many workers were already willing to help for the construction. A little more than a year later, he was married, the house was ready and he went to ask the priest to give him money so he could go in Manaus, the Amazonas Capital, and buy some furnitures. The priest acknowledge his request and gave him back a part of his own saving.

So the young guy went to Manaus... and came back with a large television. The priest was a bit worried and asked him if he expected to buy chairs, tables, etc... He answered back that he could simply build them. And he asked again the priest for a part of his salary. He went back to Manaus and came back with another television. The priest and his familly were quite upset and had a long conversation with the young man. Nevertheless, after a little while, the priest gave him the rest of his money, convinced that the young man 'understood' the lesson, trusting the young man who was showing honest recognition of his own behavior.

So, he went back for another trip to Manaus and came back, beleive it or not, with a third television. :) The rest of the story is quite interesting but not necessary to picture the force behind consumerism.

The young man confessed that the 'force' to 'FEEL' powerful, rich, where abundance is at reach, because of all this money in hand, drove him to buy television. A large television in that time at that place was a symbol of prosperity. To be seen by others while buying a large television was a very addictive feeling for this young fellow. He was becoming important, like the people in the TV shows.

In a different scale, we are all locked into this kind of addiction. We do not need the product. We do not really want the product, but we are running after the good feeling of buying a new 'toy'. For some it is chocolate, others is cars. It all depends of our power of consumption, but in definitive, we are driven by the same force. Once you notice it, half of the problem is solved, the other half is gained by discipline.

Try to spend one single day without buying anything, you will be surprised at how hard it could be.

Namaste, Steven

shiva777
1st December 2010, 17:59
while TPTB condition people in to being "entertainment" slaves by creating a herd mentality around such meaningless things such as Football and other sports...where people cling to their teams to make their false identities even stronger..becoming emotionally involved with THEIR team .because of superficial things such as the team members come from the same area that they come from and the team players are hyped like movie stars..the PTB continue to steal away people's freedoms from under their noses....see how easily humanity can be dumbed down..put a can of beer in their hands and the dumbing down process accelerates ...Football is just one example of millions of ways humans are distracted from going within to discover their Divinity..

the madness continues...see how similar shopping can be to football

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOshw4kIGR4&feature=player_embedded#!

Orion.V
1st December 2010, 18:13
Well i've never liked football ever in my entire life. Yes i agree that people go with wrong approach on this because they put way too much emotional value in football and it made me question for a long time why are some hardcore football fans so hot about this and they even go out and cause incidents because of a simple game.

Life to many people is simply these games, sadly but it's true however the PTB did not invent football, they are enforcing it because it is a very very profitable sport.
They don't play like they used to, today's sports is based on betting and they along with their big profit companies are manipulating the bets in order to control who wins and who takes the money. Where is the value in sport these days ???

Yes I agree there is big distraction among people in these hard days, but for those that don't share our perspective of life it's simply easier to tune in the sports or TV just to make their life more entertaining or to escape certain reality.
But lets look on the bright side. Many truths are coming out these years and many people are waking up. Even those that are deep hardcore fans dislike what's happening with the sport today, many of them realize that is too being manipulated for profits.

We'll see what the time will bring, and as always i hope for a brighter future with expanded consciousness ....

Agape
1st December 2010, 18:47
Well i've never liked football ever in my entire life. Yes i agree that people go with wrong approach on this because they put way too much emotional value in football and it made me question for a long time why are some hardcore football fans so hot about this and they even go out and cause incidents because of a simple game.

A long ago..I've heard on TV university profesor mentioning that football originated with Mayans , either or it was Aztecs. I think it was both .

They played the game with head of slayed enemy wrapped in cloth, I know you don't want to hear about it ..

:lol:

It became a ceremonial game played between tribes once a year to decide which of them will have an advantage in next years fight .

That's not true anymore but I've seen these 'football fans' ( and few other so called sport fans ..) turning very stupid and agressive.

I've seen some of them, locals and non locals , causing big trouble for everyone in the middle of Prague, breaking things, just like that.

You might say it's crazy people but when one watched the videos slowly, the crowd contained not teenagers but middle aged fathers ( and I'm sure some moms too ) who work in offices and wear suits and there they were drunk and had caps and pants over it ..
I won't bother you with details .

I think that people who like sports and games should go to play those instead just watching.

What is the logic in that one national team gets millions for each player while everyone else is sitting at TV.

P.S.: I like figure skating.

:angel:

wynderer
1st December 2010, 18:48
very interesting thread -- & a rather disheartening one -- Earth humans, our minds, are obviously so very easy to manipulate -- the reptilian NWO must enjoy playing w/the power they have over the human collective unconscious -- tho the bottom line is still individual free will

what2put
1st December 2010, 21:31
THE MADNESS OF A LOST SOCIETY

ucsdefence.com

Ross
1st December 2010, 21:36
Threads Merged;)

Dale
1st December 2010, 21:47
This doesn't represent all Americans, just the under belly of our society that is more vulnerable to social control. I hate to say it, but maybe a little "thinning" wouldn't be such a bad thing (before I start a firestorm, I don't sincerely mean that, but some of the tubs of lard are beyond help). Anyway, its more than likely that these neaderthals are the prototype of the PTBs vision of the perfect human animal.

Let me quickly add to this thought. From my observations, a strong majority of the ruling groups are working to slowly shift mankind from an empowered state to a dependent state. This is occurring NOT because the ruling groups enjoy having billions of dependent citizens roaming about, but because the ruling groups would much rather have a distracted, subdued, divided, and lethargic population while they go about doing their business.

To my knowledge, their blueprint for a perfect society has already been drafted, with individuals chosen to be a part of this "tagged" many years past. The billions not making this "cut" are likely to be left to fend for themselves; where-ever, however, and for as long as possible. Certainly why a strong knowledge in survival is necessary for any intelligent being, if all else fails.

With that said, as long as the populace remains occupied with "Black Friday" insanity, reality television, mortgage payments, and celebrity worship; the plans will continue without bother.

Zook
1st December 2010, 23:35
Hi Nagual,

It is so sad seeing how some people behave...
[...]

One of the best commentary videos I've yet seen (here on Avalon, or anywhere, really)! It describes society as it is, to the dotted I and the crossed T.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! ... for this find.

:typing:

ps: Too bad there aren't seven types of thanks buttons, one for each color of the rainbow with red being lowThanks and violet being highThanks ... this post of yours would certainly garner a high-energy violet press from me!

NancyV
2nd December 2010, 02:01
I suppose you could look on this video as "sad", but that is only from a limited perspective. First of all it's human nature for many humans to want "things" and also to compete. This black Friday phenomenon is set up to create competition for the deliberately limited stock on hand. It also creates excitement and for many people is a ritual they love engaging in at the start of the shopping season. I have never done it so I can't totally relate, although I do understand the basic human drives that cause it to happen. Thanks, Steve, for pointing out that it is not just Americans.

So, is it sad or is it perfect? Is not human nature simply the way it is? or does someone else know better how humans "should" behave. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't want everyone to behave how I think they should behave. It would be a very boring world if I had my way. As it is it's full of passion, love, hate, pain, grief, fun and every other thing you can think of. So maybe it's sad on one level but it's just perfect on another level. It can be both at once.

I like to see what's going on in the world, how many children are starving in Africa, how many suicide bombers are killing people today, how many stupid things the politicians did today and how many perfect people are telling others how they should live their lives! None of it means much in the bigger picture of the greater reality. I feel so lucky that I am able to love with such great passion and that I have a husband, children and grandchildren who love me and think I am fantastic! The rest of this reality is just a part of the matrix and although it's fascinating, annoying, exciting, etc. I don't really care much about how other people act unless it's in my face. Then I can be real bitchy.

Nancy :)

Silentthinker
2nd December 2010, 02:24
Generally speaking, I've found that the people that are going nuts for these special deals for a bunch of junk they don't even need, are usually living very empty and unfulfilling lives. For them, the whole ritual of going to the store and buying something serves to fill them for a time, like a distraction, or food for food addicts etc. It is as much if not more the act of buying than it is the actual item, especially for the people that go out for things like black friday.

Humble Janitor
2nd December 2010, 16:18

You should be ashamed of yourself, making such observations.

Yes, these people are doing something that's highly illogical. But, to imply that they are a "burden" on our society is to ignore the fact that they are human just like you and I.

I think your behavior is more in line with what the mythical, ever so "powerful" PTW want. They want you support de-population and you seemingly do.

Humble Janitor
2nd December 2010, 16:27
Man, I knew I was going to get hit with a "firestorm" for that one. I guess I deserved it. Keep in mind, however, that I have 45 years of exposure to that culture. There are a lot of layers to the behavior and its not necessarily because they are new souls. I could share a lot of vignettes that would drive home my point, but in the spirit of brevity, let me just say... they will choose new tattoos over feeding their children, drugs over rent, and junk over savings and this isn't lack of education. Ironically, it seems to be prevalent in people under 30 nowadays (does that make me sound like my parents??? yikes)[COLOR="red"]

More and more stereotypes here. I'm 29 and do not fit that mold that you have crafted. Life is not like it was 45 years ago. You sound exactly like my father, who's always complaining about the "younger generation". I've had to remind him over and over that society is not and never will be like the fictional Mayberry from "Andy Griffith". You cannot graduate from high school and go on to a high-paying manufacturing job like you could in 1968. You can't buy new cars for under $10,000 like you could in 1968. You can't buy a house for under $5,000 like you could in 1968.

I would say that I have been fairly successful so far in life. So what if I don't have a house, a super-high paying job, a fancy car or even a company-sponsored retirement account (that I do have, though I cannot afford to contribute to it, hence the basic company contribution).

I am happy and I am doing what I want to do with my life as I see fit.

I would suggest that you step outside of that bubble you've created for yourself and see that your stereotypes are completely illogical.

10over7
21st January 2011, 11:41
Hi everyone! I'm new to the forum, so please forgive my potentially overexcited and long post :)

It is very saddening to see people behave in this way. It would be wrong to think that because this is a video filmed in America, that it is a problem with 'Americans'. This is a culture based problem, and we are within that culture.
This group mind, which appears in effect to be perhaps less refined than herd mentality, has come about as a result of many factors.

One of them is core to our western society, the public company.
The value of a company floated on the stock market is determined by market forces. A company is worth what investors feel they are worth.
A company that is worth more will have more borrowing power and more clout in negotiations.
In addition, if the value of a company is increasing, the CXO's, shareholders and staff of a company sleep better at night, secure in the buoyancy of their reputation/jobs/savings.

Investors want to see growth in their investments, in order to make money. They will invest, or vote in the companies that appear to be growing, or appear to be in high demand.
So, security and success in western public based business comes from growth, and this growth is often pursued at all costs.

Very clever people (tm) are brought into sales and marketing divisions, in order to grow the figures. They do their jobs, using a variety of tactics to grow market share, no evil is intended there.
However, the strongest motivators are often our weaknesses: Fear, guilt, anger, 'tribal' hatred. (my brand or team is better and more right than yours)
These can be mildly destructive in individuals, but most people can watch adverts and go shopping without becoming sociopaths in their everyday life, so where is the problem?

In certain situations, the conditions are met that 'trip' people into herd mentality. The ideas of scarce resource and rare treasure blinker people into their own personal goal. It is what is described in the study of swarm intelligence as an 'emergent property'. From a set of simple, seemingly unrelated conditions, a complex, and unexpected behaviour can emerge.
(Emergent properties are also responsible for those traffic jams that seem to come out of nowhere, for no reason)
I believe that the herd shown in the video is an emergent property of our society.

Within certain bounds, this is good for a company, sales are increased, growth increases. However, its only useful as long as it makes companies grow. If such a strategy causes backlash, popular opinion drops, and the company doesn’t grow.

The people in this herd are largely no more inherently stupid than any other people, however, the culture leading to it is. They are subject to powerful forces that they do not understand. Adrenaline and Endorphins kick in, giving participants a real buzz.

Maybe if they understood, they would be able to over-ride their personal desires, maybe not.
That becomes a question of willpower and willingness of the individual.

The obsession with growth, and some of consequences of constant percentage growth in a finite system, have been very eloquently and unambiguously described in the following video:

"The most important video you will ever see"
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=6A1FD147A45EF50D

(This has been posted somewhere else on the forum, but I cant for the life of me find it, apologies for re-posting it.)

I watched the above video, and I was stumped. The lecturer was clearly right in his mathematics - at some point we will hit a limiting factor, most likely something that will limit peoples abilities to obtain food. This would lead to herd mentality violence, mass starvation, and disease.

This doesn’t seem to be a very compassionate thing to want, so what can we do to stop it?

If I was faced with it, I don’t think I would accept state led birth control, manufactured famine, war, manufactured disease etc. I feel that around 80% of the population of the world would feel the same. (Give or take China with birth control).

The Charles materials have got me thinking about this, and I've been trying to work out the most compassionate way of solving the problems we may shortly be facing.

To be honest, I'm stumped. Free energy would help, for a while, but this would allow even more people to enter the world, increasing the rate of population, until another, new limit is hit.

Free energy and 0% population growth in all areas of the world could probably do it, but it would need free energy for every society, and for everyone to suppress their personal desires. This would also need to happen completely in the next ten years, and that is not very likely.

Please forgive my long post, I really want to share what I have come to understand, and would like to hear if there are any flaws in my logic, or if there is a solution that I have not yet considered.

How can we help change our culture, so we can keep the good bits (like this communication medium) and get rid of the nasty bits (unrestrained growth)?

Seikou-Kishi
21st January 2011, 11:55

I don't want you to fall from your desk in shock, but I agree with your post in its entirety. In my opinion, you are absolutely right.

The One
21st January 2011, 11:56
We are the madness they just create it

Luke
21st January 2011, 12:51
(...)

If I was faced with it, I don’t think I would accept state led birth control, manufactured famine, war, manufactured disease etc. I feel that around 80% of the population of the world would feel the same. (Give or take China with birth control).

The Charles materials have got me thinking about this, and I've been trying to work out the most compassionate way of solving the problems we may shortly be facing.

To be honest, I'm stumped. Free energy would help, for a while, but this would allow even more people to enter the world, increasing the rate of population, until another, new limit is hit.

Free energy and 0% population growth in all areas of the world could probably do it, but it would need free energy for every society, and for everyone to suppress their personal desires. This would also need to happen completely in the next ten years, and that is not very likely.

(...)

The error you are making is one of nearly all controllers.

You cannot change one element without changing the others.

You deal with the system, that has some very chaotic elements inside - yet eliminating them will kill the system...
Every element once controlled, need manual adjustements afterwards .. on the long run, you have too much elements for you to tweak, and stuff blows up, like bad physical simulation.

The earth is system- from meanest virus to a whale .. and every part of it had function.
Messing with elements without knowing how the whole work is insane, yet we are doing precisely that.

On a good side - "universal laws" had it factored. Free energy will not happen in society like this ... very few of about 300 projects per year can survive the onslaught of "fellow humans" .. "controllers" seldom intervene, we are quite good at tearing ourselves apart . It is well documented in Wade Frazier's thread (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?10672-WADE-FRAZIER-A-Healed-Planet)

So, technology USUALLY follows morality of civilization, within which it is developed. That is unless civilization undeveloped to have their own tech of the kind shoots down tech developed beyond that point ....

99.999999% of people think, it is all numbers game. Problem is , it is not. .. and monkey gotten hold of hand grenades..

10over7
21st January 2011, 14:35
The error you are making is one of nearly all controllers.

You cannot change one element without changing the others.

You deal with the system, that has some very chaotic elements inside - yet eliminating them will kill the system...
Every element once controlled, need manual adjustements afterwards .. on the long run, you have too much elements for you to tweak, and stuff blows up, like bad physical simulation.

The earth is system- from meanest virus to a whale .. and every part of it had function.
Messing with elements without knowing how the whole work is insane, yet we are doing precisely that.

Hi Luke, Thanks for your reply, it is very interesting, and quite right in my mind. We are certainly looking at, and living in a dynamic, inter-connected living system. Rigid controls over simplify and strangle elements of dynamic systems, causing odd things to happen and things to spiral out of control. If I understand correctly, you imply the solution is not down that road, which i would agree with.

I feel that the numbers can help to diagnose the issue, however, they are clearly not the solution. Perhaps a jump in average morality and behaviour could be a solution. (The often discussed move to a higher conciousness)
Change in attitudes, behaviour and morality come about as peoples perspectives change, and awareness increases.

It is my belief that this can certainly come about through a small, but sufficiantly large critical mass of people with high awareness. (The induction-aspect of conciousness). My purpose of being has been for some time to help open peoples inner wisdom, and to enlarge their awareness - so although I may sound a little pessimistic, I'm working towards the optimistic goal!

There seems to be a lot of momentum to the overall world situation at the moment, both fabricated and naturally emerging situations, accellerated by managing to shoot down and recover tech.
Even if the critical mass is reached, I'm unsure if the global system has been pushed too far out of balance for us not to experience global pain of some sort while it re-adjusts. (I'm including the 'controllers' as part of that dynamic balance)

Do you have any thoughts about how things might play out in your best case situation?

Thanks for your time, a sounding board is really useful to help organise and unravel the conflicting thoughts that the 'controller' information has brought to the fore.

Banshee
21st January 2011, 15:06
I don't want you to fall from your desk in shock, but I agree with your post in its entirety. In my opinion, you are absolutely right.

Ha! I went back to this thread because there was activity. I re-read my post and edited it before I saw your comments because I had so insulted Humble Janitor and felt bad for having done so ( i had not returned to this post to see his comments of 12.02.10) and acknowledged that I sounded incredibly harsh. I think I reacted the way that I did at the time due to the embarrassment that ensues from being American. This truly is one of the most misguded nations on the planet. No, strike that, misguided would imply innocence. This country was founded upon a self serving evil premise, pays homage to greed and self-servitude and seeks to control the world. My soul is not in alignment with this country (or most Western countries) and I am sickened by the evil deeds that have been perpetrated in the name of power and money. The United States of America is the failed experiment and living here is a hellish experience. The behavior of the Walmart crowd is disgusting, but Humble Janitor is correct - they don't realize how they ae being manipulated. If only the US hadn't entered WWII in the eleventh hour to "save the day" after having funded the Nazi machine for years, then perhaps this reality would be a liveable one. So yes, I meant what I said at the time as an attempt at emotional withdrawl but I am truly sorry to have offended HJ in the manner that I did. I am also sorry to say that I am beginning to lose hope. I am not sure that we can ever reach Nirvana, even with the best laid plans, at least not in our lifetimes.