PDA

View Full Version : What do you think of the Keshe foundation NOW?

WhiteLove
4th December 2015, 20:49
I really hope you have not bought any "device" from the Keshe site, because if you have, you are probably still waiting for a product to arrive.

Aurelius
4th December 2015, 21:21
do you own a hat?

prc
5th December 2015, 01:03
I bought three books more than a year ago and they have arrived. But this year I have received an email message saying that they would not deliver my order because they did not detect the payment. They apologized afterwards saying that they have exchanged their server.

mojo
5th December 2015, 06:35
The recent round table discussion on the secret space program mentioned Keshe being completely bogus. There's a thread on the space program posted that was very interesting.

WhiteLove
5th December 2015, 09:18
do you own a hat?

Yes, but do you own a Magrav Power Unit?

My question is, if Keshe cannot produce a video of a working Magrav device, then how can Keshe produce a working Magrav device? And does it even exist at the moment you hit the purchase button? There is no proof.

The "best proof" I've found so far in trying to indicate something that is working out of this technology is by this Zuisse (or how it is spelled) guy:

lo2HKGiSQiM

1sxlZ_GDXCo

jaybee
5th December 2015, 10:34

let's not forget all the kerfuffle about Cold Fusion and what Pons and Fleischmann

were put through ---

Is cold Fusion finally being accepted by the Scientific Community

http://oilprice.com/Latest-Energy-News/World-News/Is-Cold-Fusion-Finally-Being-Accepted-by-the-Scientific-Community.html

Back in 1989 two of the greatest electrochemists in the world, Stanley Pons and Martin Fleischmann, mad a remarkable announcement. They had witnessed low energy nuclear reactions (LENR) at an atomic level, which generated excess heat. It was the first ever account of cold fusion, a third type of nuclear reaction after fission and fusion.

However, Pons and Fleishman could not consistently reproduce their results, and this led to the rejection of cold fusion, the discrediting of the two scientists by the general scientific community.

Cold fusion became a complete dead end. Two different Department of Energy panels dismissed cold fusion theories and recommended against creating a program to study it. No one would risk putting major funding into any research projects, and no reputable scientists were willing to risk their reputations by pursuing a science that many considered equal to alchemy.

However, following recent LENR demonstrations at reputable institutions such as MIT, the University of Missouri, and the University of Bologna, as well as presentations by the world's largest instrument companies, National Instruments, a report by the European Commission's research and development centre that suggests LENR has its place in the future of renewable energy, and most impressively of all, the fact that NASA is interested and reportedly filed two LENR patents last year; serious companies are now considering the possibilities of LENR and investing in certain research projects. There are rumours that Boeing is working with NASA to test LENR powered aircraft.

Maybe it will be the same for Mehran Keshe and the Keshe Foundation Technology?

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win

Mahatma Gandi

Johnny
5th December 2015, 11:31
I really hope you have not bought any "device" from the Keshe site, because if you have, you are probably still waiting for a product to arrive.

So Lovespot now opens a new can of worms. I have heard (from a 3 year old little girl) they taste really good.

I hope you enjoy it.

Johnny :)

WhiteLove
5th December 2015, 13:43
I bought three books more than a year ago and they have arrived. But this year I have received an email message saying that they would not deliver my order because they did not detect the payment. They apologized afterwards saying that they have exchanged their server.

That alone indicates something...

Richard S.
5th December 2015, 13:56

So Lovespot now opens a new can of worms. I have heard (from a 3 year old little girl) they taste really good.

I hope you enjoy it.

Johnny :)

Huh? Mistaken identity?

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I'd be curious if there is any good information, detailed schematics, layout designs and formulas in there?

TargeT
5th December 2015, 16:55

let's not forget all the kerfuffle about Cold Fusion and what Pons and Fleischmann

were put through ---

Except, they actually had successful tests that prompted MANY scientists to try and reproduce that test... Keshe has... nothing.

PREDICTION (an easy one):

Kehse will either fade from memory soon or go the route of Sorcha Fall (which I honestly have a very strong suspicion that that is already the case...)

jaybee
5th December 2015, 18:56

were put through ---

Except, they actually had successful tests that prompted MANY scientists to try and reproduce that test... Keshe has... nothing.

you don't know that - we don't know how many scientists might be experimenting with the Keshe Tech - and as I said before somewhere - there are lots of people working with Keshe and supporting what he's doing - so they must have seen enough for them to continue with the support ---

because we don't have 'proof' on the internet - doesn't mean there isn't 'proof' off the internet...

PREDICTION (an easy one):

Kehse will either fade from memory soon or go the route of Sorcha Fall (which I honestly have a very strong suspicion that that is already the case...)

well we will see how it goes.... Pons and Fleischmann were ostracised and ridiculed but it looks like the tide is turning with that - Keshe has stuck his head above the parapet and is taking the '''arrows''' that anyone who challenges orthodoxy gets directed at them -

ThePythonicCow
5th December 2015, 19:18
Pons and Fleischmann were ostracised and ridiculed but it looks like the tide is turning with that - Keshe has stuck his head above the parapet and is taking the '''arrows''' that anyone who challenges orthodoxy gets directed at them -Just because most people who "get it right" have to challenge orthodoxy does not mean that challenging orthodoxy makes you right.

Indeed, many of the challenges to orthodoxy are deliberately planted false alternatives, feeding the infamous Hegelian Dialectic.

Tarazeda
5th December 2015, 19:38
So far Keshe foundation produced nothing but lies and false promises. It looks like well planned scientific focus pocus scam.

Bubu
8th December 2015, 03:11
[QUOTE=TargeT;1026489][QUOTE=jaybee;1026420].

because we don't have 'proof' on the internet - doesn't mean there isn't 'proof' off the internet...

try to sell something without giving proof... I'd like to see a review of "Billions of changed" in the future

jaybee
8th December 2015, 10:48
Pons and Fleischmann were ostracised and ridiculed but it looks like the tide is turning with that - Keshe has stuck his head above the parapet and is taking the '''arrows''' that anyone who challenges orthodoxy gets directed at them -Just because most people who "get it right" have to challenge orthodoxy does not mean that challenging orthodoxy makes you right.

I agree and examples of that can be found on forums all over the internet, no doubt -

Indeed, many of the challenges to orthodoxy are deliberately planted false alternatives, feeding the infamous Hegelian Dialectic.

Who would plant the false alternatives do you think? And especially regarding the subject at hand - Keshe Technology - why would that one be planted - what might it theoretically achieve?

v_F4WomLlq0

jaybee
8th December 2015, 10:53

Bubu said..

try to sell something without giving proof... I'd like to see a review of "Billions of changed" in the future

I'm sorry - I don't really understand your comment - I get the first bit :) but not the second bit -

TargeT
8th December 2015, 12:56
Who would plant the false alternatives do you think? And especially regarding the subject at hand - Keshe Technology - why would that one be planted - what might it theoretically achieve?

First you have to understand how dis-empowering it is to "believe" in something like Keshe. It causes you to stop "looking" for alternate energy sources (or at least saps a great deal of your energy) as you've already "found" it. It misleads those who would actually work to build on something like this (look at all the people trying to re-create Keshe's "technology"; what do you think this project failing will do to their future efforts?)

Things like this can actually be very damaging.

jaybee
8th December 2015, 13:36

First you have to understand how dis-empowering it is to "believe" in something like Keshe. It causes you to stop "looking" for alternate energy sources (or at least saps a great deal of your energy) as you've already "found" it. It misleads those who would actually work to build on something like this (look at all the people trying to re-create Keshe's "technology"; what do you think this project failing will do to their future efforts?)

Things like this can actually be very damaging.

Who says it's going to fail,? - and even if it ultimately doesn't live right up to high expectations - at least people gave it their best shot - (although given time it may very well live up to the high expectations - time has to be granted for such a big project and fundamental changes in 'energy' expression)

I expect people who are being inspired by the Keshe Foundation have been looking at alternative energy sources over the years but are getting a good feeling about this one - even though everything might not be perfect - - -re communication and demonstration ----and being into exploring this tech does not have to exclude other alternative energy ideas that come up or have been offered up..?

it's up to the individual if they want to spend time on all this - we don't need Nanny to tell us what has potential and what doesn't - what might sap our strength or not -

one of the amazing things about the Keshe Tech is how many people all over the world are getting into it - because it has been made accessible - and they have a gut feeling there is potential -

At any time now or in the future, someone who is experimenting with it all might come up with something that is a real game changer - Keshe himself is promoting a real game changer - but because he is pioneering the new tech he is getting all the flack -

There is nothing damaging about getting enthusiastic and/or inspired about something - what ever happens - IMO - everything is a learning experience at the end of the day -

Those who can't stand the heat just have to stay out of the kitchen at this stage of the proceedings - - :)

edit to add --- to make it clear - I'm not saying you are 'Nanny' - I'm talking about the Nanny State in general -

and thanks for your reply - I understand the points you are making but I, personally, don't think there is a major problem ..

:thumb:

TargeT
8th December 2015, 14:36
There is nothing damaging about getting enthusiastic and/or inspired about something - what ever happens - IMO - everything is a learning experience at the end of the day -

Those who can't stand the heat just have to stay out of the kitchen at this stage of the proceedings - - :)

How many times can you get enthusiastic about something when you have been repeatedly let down, how long before you just don't bother anymore? People get burnt out, and ACTUAL innovators are a rare thing... having them burn out on something as important as energy generation is a terrible thing IMO.

We are finite, and so is our attention and enthusiasm; one of my main reasons for being a vocal skeptic is to try and stop this wasted effort (though I've come to realize it doesn't matter for the "true believers" they will only find out fire is hot when they are burnt, no matter how many times they were told it was hot).

A person can be derailed like this only so many times, and I think that could be EXACTLY the point of movement's like Keshe.. to STOP innovation and Derail alternate thinking.

jaybee
8th December 2015, 16:28

How many times can you get enthusiastic about something when you have been repeatedly let down, how long before you just don't bother anymore? People get burnt out, and ACTUAL innovators are a rare thing... having them burn out on something as important as energy generation is a terrible thing IMO.

We are finite, and so is our attention and enthusiasm; one of my main reasons for being a vocal skeptic is to try and stop this wasted effort (though I've come to realize it doesn't matter for the "true believers" they will only find out fire is hot when they are burnt, no matter how many times they were told it was hot).

A person can be derailed like this only so many times, and I think that could be EXACTLY the point of movement's like Keshe.. to STOP innovation and Derail alternate thinking.

Well there aren't exactly hundreds of members here interested in the Keshe Technology so I don't think you have anything to worry about -

Speaking for myself - I'm perfectly capable of deciding when my effort is being wasted or not - and I think most, if not all, grown ups are -

TargeT
8th December 2015, 18:16
Speaking for myself - I'm perfectly capable of deciding when my effort is being wasted or not - and I think most, if not all, grown ups are -

I agree, but I've only ever found out after the fact (sometimes far after), you may be different and if so; that's an amazing skill.

I've started political moments in my local area back in 2007, the "Tea Party" co-chairing bi-monthly meetings trying to effect local change for over 3 years (Ultimately a waste of time).

I started a gun ownership advocacy group that challenged businesses and organizations when they violated gun owners rights, created a web site, held monthly meetings and put together many "rallys" and other events over 4 years(fulfilling work at the time, but ultimately a waste of time)..

Then I finally figured out that politics was just theater and my participation in it was keeping me away from USEFUL topics & projects.

I re-directed that energy and started a horse rescue and community out reach group "Cruzan Cowgirls Horse Rescue (https://www.youtube.com/user/CruzanCowgirls)" we teach local youths about horse care and responsible living while rescuing animals (horses mainly, but we do have pigs, sheep, a mongoose, dogs, cats... haha).

If I could have gone back and listened to someone who had a clue that told me my efforts were being wasted, I would have seen it as a god send.

I follow the golden rule.

I am doing unto others that which I wish was done to me; I'm much happier now working on something real with measurable outcomes instead of some nebulous idea that always seems "right around the corner" & COMPLETELY falls apart when you try to pin down any part of it for facts and data.

jaybee
8th December 2015, 18:33

But TargeT - do you seriously think that anyone interested in Alternative energy in general and Keshe Technology in particular is going to just go something like '''oh this guy called TargeT on a discussion forum said I shouldn't bother - - - so I won't'''...?

We all have to take our own path - whether that path leads anywhere or nowhere - your experiences have made you the man you are -

TargeT
8th December 2015, 18:43

But TargeT - do you seriously think that anyone interested in Alternative energy in general and Keshe Technology in particular is going to just go something like '''oh this guy called TargeT on a discussion forum said I shouldn't bother - - - so I won't'''.

Hopefully I've done anything but say "do this because I say so" it's rare that I post a thread with out a link to evidence or the reference of where I got the idea from.

In fact, on the topic of Keshe I have offered very few opinions, but asked MANY relevant questions; questions that people with little technical understanding would think to ask. I spend time reading documents and vetting for validity then post my findings or bring up the questions it has raised.

I hope only to promote personal research (that's why I provide the links) for people who aren't overly committed so they can make up their minds before becoming mentally committed.

you are mentally committed, and that's fine; but our very discussion of this topic could be causing physiological changes as the belief you have is challenged. You probably believe (against reality) that I have been simply giving my opinion on Keshe this whole time and not technically relevant information because human brains function differently when a strongly held belief is challenged, DRASTICALLY differently (and it's hardly perceptible to the person it happens to).

Explanation of that phenomenon is in the first 10 min of this video (my favorite video on the internet BTW):
dbh5l0b2-0o

jaybee
8th December 2015, 18:58

But TargeT - do you seriously think that anyone interested in Alternative energy in general and Keshe Technology in particular is going to just go something like '''oh this guy called TargeT on a discussion forum said I shouldn't bother - - - so I won't'''.

Hopefully I've done anything but say "do this because I say so" it's rare that I post a thread with out a link to evidence or the reference of where I got the idea from.

In fact, on the topic of Keshe I have offered very few opinions, but asked MANY relevant questions; questions that people with little technical understanding would think to ask. I spend time reading documents and vetting for validity then post my findings or bring up the questions it has raised.

I hope only to promote personal research (that's why I provide the links) for people who aren't overly committed so they can make up their minds before becoming mentally committed.

you are mentally committed, and that's fine; but our very discussion of this topic could be causing physiological changes as the belief you have is challenged. You probably believe (against reality) that I have been simply giving my opinion on Keshe this whole time and not technically relevant information because human brains function differently when a strongly held belief is challenged, DRASTICALLY differently (and it's hardly perceptible to the person it happens to).

I have a big interest in Keshe Technology at the moment - but it isn't part of my paradigm - I am no more mentally committed to my interests than you are to yours-

Is it going somewhere or nowhere - ? Time will tell - - but I'm doing nothing at the moment that I consider a waste of time - and who knows - there could be something really exciting along the path and at the end of the path - it's pretty exciting now anyway -

there's a real buzz about all this - you don't feel it - I do - what more can I say :dog:

edit to add - - - I'll take a look at your video later if I have time - I already have an hour or so of a Keshe Knowledge Seekers Workshop to catch up on that I missed earlier - (well came into it half way through the live presentation)

Sierra
8th December 2015, 20:25
... Our very discussion of this topic could be causing physiological changes as the belief you have is challenged. You probably believe (against reality) that I have been simply giving my opinion on Keshe this whole time and not technically relevant information because human brains function differently when a strongly held belief is challenged, DRASTICALLY differently (and it's hardly perceptible to the person it happens to).

Explanation of that phenomenon is in the first 10 min of this video (my favorite video on the internet BTW):

Damn, TargeT, seriously? I am so curious. I don't do well on most videos (deaf, need to lip read), can you give me a brief précis on the physiological changes?

Thanks, Sierra :)

TargeT
8th December 2015, 20:41
human brains function differently when a strongly held belief is challenged, DRASTICALLY differently (and it's hardly perceptible to the person it happens to)

Damn, TargeT, seriously? I am so curious. I don't do well on most videos (deaf, need to lip read), can you give me a brief précis on the physiological changes?

Thanks, Sierra :)

Learning about this phenomenon has GREATLY enriched my life, things make so much more sense afterwards.

Basically its like this (and FYI, this video has no talking heads, and all words spoken are printed on the screen while they are spoken):

Specific neurons and neurotransmitters such as norepinephrine, trigger a defensive state when we feel that our THOUGHTS have to be protected from the influence of others.

if we are then confronted with differences in opinion, the chemicals that are released in the brain are the same ones that try to ensure our survival in dangerous situations (Reptilian brain triggering).

In this defensive state, the more primitive part of the brain interferes with rational thinking and the limbic system can knock out most of our working memory. physically causing narrow mindedness.

No matter how valuable an idea is, the brain has trouble processing it when it is in such a state.

On a Neural level, it reacts as if we are being threatened, even this threat comes from harmless opinions or facts that we may otherwise find helpful and could rationally agree with.

I just re-watched the part of the video.. that segment is in the first 5 min of the video :)

the implications of THAT portion of the video alone are massive, the rest of the video is just as good.

I've probably watched it a good 30 times by now, start to finish; it's VERY dense in information.

Sierra
8th December 2015, 21:44
O. M. G.

That explains so much.

Closed captioned?!?!?!!!

I'm going to watch the video. :ROFL:

Rha S ananda
8th December 2015, 23:03
most a the info/workshops is a DO IT YOURSELF thing.. though most want a "proof/provide it to me all on a silver platter"mentality otherwise will yell SCAM.. seems at times be a way some act.

based on peswiki.com/index.php/OS:Alekz'_Magrav_Power_System_from_the_Keshe_Foundation

http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m216/HC-EG/12316449_10207146770021128_6086577057824589113_n.jpg
^^ is the Nano coating being done.
http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m216/HC-EG/12247185_10207108178856373_9213984265105166238_n.jpg
http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m216/HC-EG/12274638_10207108207177081_6824576621853696433_n.jpg
http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m216/HC-EG/12291218_10207146631577667_5489350933032790731_o.jpg
http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m216/HC-EG/12274747_10207146650538141_8273614877148147074_n.jpg
http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m216/HC-EG/12295455_10207146771181157_1526310307657984882_n.jpg
http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m216/HC-EG/12295475_10207182079023831_8240876175548827087_n.jpg
http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m216/HC-EG/12308566_10207182077863802_947249733545714363_n.jpg

them are pics from a friend a mine Ahmad whos making it.