PDA

View Full Version : Ready for "I" word? Can you say impeachment?

mojo
10th December 2015, 21:05
I think it would be the best thing for our country but there's no way the politicians would act on impeachment proceedings. No guts I say, sadly from either party...

qD72ItXBEwA

Althena
10th December 2015, 21:12
Would be nice but it will never happen...

10th December 2015, 22:50
I think it would be the best thing for our country but there's no way the politicians would act on impeachment proceedings. No guts I say, sadly from either party...

qD72ItXBEwA

Here's a unbiased perspective from the BBC on Canada's very different take. Canada's Prime Minister and Ontario Premier are at the airport to personally welcome the new arrivals

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-35065008

Ioneo
10th December 2015, 22:56
Would the next guy be any better?

Brian
11th December 2015, 19:03
We need a third party called Constitutionalism to uphold Constitution of United States of America !
The parties been hijacked by the banking cartel . They control the pensions of the military industrial complex and thats why nothing changes every year. The people in the Military do not want to walk away broke. So it goes on and on every year.

Twisted Flames
27th January 2016, 05:14
I say we overthrow the whole government. A 2nd American Revolution. They have already proven that they will not tolerate peaceful means of protests, look what happened to Martin Luther King. We must fight fire with fire.