PDA

View Full Version : Becoming OK with accurate predictions of the future

WhiteLove
12th December 2015, 18:18
Many people are of the opinion that you cannot or should not try to see into the future, since you cannot possibly know what's coming. And that idea: "you cannot possibly know what's coming", that is a high density, highly limited idea coming from the mind. Creation does not work like that, it offers densities where it is possible and it offers densities where it is not, which degree of limitation that applies is determined by the density of your reality.

In my understanding, you can and you should, because it helps you to understand the current moment more clearly and it counters unrest. It works like this: As you become more and more enlightened, the limitations that used to attach to your being, start to detach, you become more unlimited and with that also comes that you are less limited in the time domain and your predictions start becoming more and more accurate. This is because when you become enlightened you are in a being of greater levels of truth and that includes also how you perceive the future, what it will contain and what it won't contain. And based on that understanding of the future you can do even more to increase the predictability even more. So connecting to your future, I am starting to realize is an ability we are born with to use for the benefit of walking on the density path we desire, to make good adjustments sooner, especially at times when there are much overall uncertainty that might cause some degree of unrest.

So I wanted to share that aspect of my awakening, all of a sudden I'm making much better predictions than I did before, I'm able to make plans according to stuff I know will happen and this gives me a more bright view of the future. I think we are to some degree supposed to be able to predict the future, so that what happens here and now is understood from that perspective. It is without this that some things that happen in the now might make you go - why did that happen now, it makes no sense at all. This in turn can create unrest. But the truth is that creation does not want you to feel unrest, so it tries to provide you information about the future, so that you can better understand the now and hence avoid the unrest.

Also becoming familiar with the future is not only something that can happen in the real awake state, you can also become aware of the future in the dream state. This is another example of how you don't even have to manage this process all by yourself, but that this is to some degree also put into your awareness as assistance and guidance without any prediction efforts from your part, to ensure that certain degrees of unrest is removed from your life.

Creation is incredibly peaceful at its center point - God is a God of peace.

moekatz
12th December 2015, 19:10
The ego can be so manipulative that it hides the soul's knowledge. To know the future can happen in a split second. I attribute that to the lessening of the ego at a particular time and then "ah hah" you know the future. It helps these days to have awareness of "futures" and I can only do it on my individual level sometimes. To speak to the future of the human race is beyond me. I'm sure I have help from guides/guide in this process. Hopefully, as we drop obsolete belief systems we will each come closer to our futures.

ghostrider
13th December 2015, 03:44
Predicting the future is easy , using history and human behavior , and a little knowledge of how corporations think andwhat the wealthiest want... if every nation on planet earth was Muslim except America, what would the future hold for America ???

Marikins
13th December 2015, 22:20
But the truth is that creation does not want you to feel unrest, so it tries to provide you information about the future, so that you can better understand the now and hence avoid the unrest.
I agree that there is an underlying wholeness in which the flower wants to inform the seed. Time here is linear, but that is just how we decode it.

bettye198
13th December 2015, 23:39
I have to wonder how anything at all can be accurately predicted about the future as we are embraced by multiple time lines, multiple dimensions and Earths and parallels. This has been confirmed many times, and again just recently by Capt Mark Richards in Kerry Cassidy's 4th interview with him Nov 29 2015. We would have to have our heads examined not to think there are divisions of time lines, some travelers falling short or too far from their landings, some experiencing visuals that do not conform, some finding objects disappearing ( I have witnessed that a few times) some seeing what appear to be human beings yet no one else can see them, some walking through vortex or portals within the confines of a simple room, some who see UFO's yet others do not ( I have witnessed x3) just as example. Psychics tend to say, if they are careful, it is what they see within a range of time. But they know about parallels. I guess enough of us do if you just try to watch some B movie syfy. It is in plain sight broadcasted.