PDA

View Full Version : Lifeforce beyond the limits of the physical body

samildamach
14th December 2015, 08:10
I am looking for the thoughts and experiences from fellow pa members .
There is a shaft of energy coming out of the top of the head.from what I can feel/sence it varies in strength from mild to very strong(often when it is at its strongest I've noted that it can cause a mild headache ).the shaft of energy contains four dips in it one close to the head the other three about afoot above.
The four dips seem to feel like the energy centets in the body.
My question is has any body got any idea how far this shaft travels as its beyond my reach.and I realy think this is out of my comfort zone does it connect to anything?

NeedleThreader
14th December 2015, 11:09
Kundalini awakening?

Desrknelf
14th December 2015, 11:09
Yes, it goes forever and connects to the center of the universe : )

greybeard
14th December 2015, 11:20
All this (spiritual truth) is beyond the mind to understand.

Mooji and others say that you are within the body and the body is within you as consciousness

There quite a bit about Kundalini here.

http://www.exoticindiaart.com/book/details/kundalini-liberating-force-discourses-questions-and-answers-and-views-IDK142/

TraineeHuman
14th December 2015, 11:56
It sounds like you've had your Oversoul awoken, samildamach. Big congratulations. That should mean you've awoken to being aware in some way of the essential deeper truth that underlies -- well, everything.

The Oversoul area (Oversoul chakra) is up to about eight inches above the top of your head. This is nothing to fear. It connects you energetically (but not in the fullest way possible, at this stage) to the One , the Universe, God, Source, or whatever name you'd prefer to use. And more directly than before. You're not going insane -- well, certainly never from this, so don't worry.

Just simply (through using your will and imagination) connect this "sky energy" up to the body's energy field. Also, ideally the "sky energy" should be intertwined, particularly in (all of) your upper body, with the "Earth energy" coming up from the center of the Earth. Your Oversoul will also automatically bring your "sky energy" consciousness into sync with the energy of Nature itself. You should from now on be able to have beautiful experiences just by visiting places of natural beauty.

The Oversoul is the "interface" that connects us, or begins to connect us, with our true power and with the higher levels of reality and consciousness which have presumably been secret to you up till now.

samildamach
14th December 2015, 17:22
Thank you all for answering and giving me food for thought and reflection.
It is a very recent experience for me I only awoke to this energy experience about four months ago.I am trying not to follow any preconceived scriptures and follow my instinct unless of course I get stumped like now.it feels like a muscle wish is growing in strength and sensitivity.
Many of the ideas and experiences are not coming from conscious thought but really from my subconscious.
A second area I am having difficulty understanding if you can bare with me is this.
When moving the flow of energy around and outside my body through my hands so the flow is quite strong,I looked at my aura at the same time and noted that the aura stayed the same and remained static.coming to the conclusion these to forces are quite different the aura and the life force .I can only conclude that there are many energy's working in and around the body independant of each other seen and unseen and that they must be at different frequency .any thoughts would be welcome.and thx for reading this far much appreciated

Guish
14th December 2015, 18:04
I still get it from time to time. It's as if something wants to come out of my head. The pressure felt can be hard to deal with. I used to get it mostly during the night. Meditation and exercise helped to calm me down. I felt that I had a lot of stamina and was hardly sleeping. On the other hand, I had a lot of moments of bliss at the same time. I think accepting the situation and dealing with it calmly is the way forward.