PDA

View Full Version : When It Rains . . .

Harley
14th December 2015, 21:37
Just wanted to let everyone know why I haven't been around much lately.

I came down with pneumonia a few weeks ago. It's been a slow recovery but I'm finally doing much better now.

Wednesday Night Dec 2nd I almost lost my brother due to a heart attack. He underwent emergency bypass surgery and appears to be doing good now.

Thursday Night Dec 3rd my Dad went in the hospital and Passed-Away. He had been suffering from Advanced Dementia for the past few years but is much better now. He was 87.

I'm now helping my sister with the funeral arrangements and stuff, which is this coming Saturday.

When It Rains, It Pours . . .

Everyone Take Care And Be Well,

Harley

MorningSong
14th December 2015, 21:46
My thoughts and love to you and yours, Harley!

Gardener
14th December 2015, 22:05
Wishing you well Harley. :bearhug:

avid
14th December 2015, 22:06
Sending you much love and 'pozzi-vibes' Harley, what you have just gone through, and are still facing, is such a challenge. Time should heal, but believe that your strength is wondrous, and you have massive support from us all ❤️

Foxie Loxie
14th December 2015, 23:35
Standing with you, Harley. My husband of 34 yrs. crossed over on Oct. 24th. There is much for you to adjust to, but we all seem to be able to do so & knowing you have a group of caring people sending vibes your way helps!

Constance
15th December 2015, 02:42
Harley, big big air hugs coming your way :bearhug: :bearhug: :bearhug:

We carry you with us, we carry you in our hearts...

sandy
15th December 2015, 03:08
WOW Harley!

Wishing you much strength on this multi challenging journey Harley. Blessings that you may come to terms with everything and softly land in the cradle of Health, Love and Acceptance. :hug:

ulli
15th December 2015, 03:19
Sending you energy and strength during these transformative times.
Keep your health.

RunningDeer
15th December 2015, 04:37
Wow, Harley. Sorry for the loss of your Dad and for all that’s happening to your family unit. Sending healing and calming energies to help you and your family get through Saturday and beyond.

http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii610/WhiteCrowBlackDeer/Feathers/black1_zps80d90fcb.jpg

RunningDeer
15th December 2015, 04:46
Standing with you, Harley. My husband of 34 yrs. crossed over on Oct. 24th. There is much for you to adjust to, but we all seem to be able to do so & knowing you have a group of caring people sending vibes your way helps!

So sorry for the recent loss of your husband, Foxie Loxie. I wish you peace and continued healing. http://avalonlibrary.net/paula/Recovered/smileys-hugs-765537_zpso1eaenyy.gif

http://avalonlibrary.net/paula/Feather/two-feather_zpsedff2a30.JPG

sunpaw
15th December 2015, 12:53
My condolences :flower:

I hope you feel better soon. Take care.

Harley
17th December 2015, 09:31
Thank you everyone for all the very kind words and wishes. It's very much appreciated.

The final hard part is still to come (this Saturday), but I'm almost there.

:)

Harley
17th December 2015, 09:36

Oh my Foxie, I'm so sorry to hear that!

Sending my condolences and love to you.

You take care!

:)

Harley