PDA

View Full Version : Animal mutilation - an act of evil

WhiteLove
15th December 2015, 20:40
The animal mutilation cases are not only horrible, but are very bizarre too. To me this indicates some form of grotesk animal like intelligence at play. Not only is it very evil that some force do this to animals, but the next question is what are those organs used for - what is the context where those parts are being used. A theory I have is that they are being used as symbols of evil used to try to stop the awakening process, from these bizarre phenomenons they can write and spread grotesk details about this in the media to help maintain heavy density among the people. Watch out what you read in the media, it could be full of various types of implanted heavy density symbols like this used to enslave people.

DeDukshyn
15th December 2015, 21:11
... To me this indicates some form of grotesk animal like intelligence at play. .

Don't rule out humans ... that is exactly how I view human intelligence :)

Mike
15th December 2015, 23:22
There are very rarely any footprints found at the scene of these mutilations. The cuts are made with such uncanny precision that it's left even experienced researchers baffled and speechless. Also, the scene, and the animals, are often found bloodless...

But if you consider the way it appears these animals are killed, it might actually be done in a more humane and considerate way than the way we ourselves kill them in slaughterhouses etc. Also, in the areas where these cattle mutilations take place, there have never been - to my knowledge anyway - any human mutilations....which suggests these arent arbitrary killings(theres a real purpose here), and more importantly that there appears to be - amongst the horror - a certain moral code involved...

East Sun
15th December 2015, 23:51
ETs? What would ETs really need '. It would have to be something like blood or organs.
and that's mostly what they take.

Innocent Warrior
16th December 2015, 06:17
I found this documentary pretty compelling. It focuses more on the coverup of human mutilation cases but offers answers to some questions which apply to both animal and human mutilations, along with other more general questions about UFOs and ETs.

45hL8e-QuXQ

Ewan
16th December 2015, 19:59
Wow, Rachel. Thank you for that video, it was very interesting. (And I'm never leaving the house again. :ROFL: )

Innocent Warrior
17th December 2015, 05:38
Some thoughts on the video in post #5;

When I think about how our eyes receive light and our brain draws on our subconscious mind (which is like a program written with beliefs) to translate the received light/energy into images for us to see, it’s pretty interesting that the military source said the beings he saw looked like devils. Along with the rest of his description of those beings, I think it’s safe to assume these are advanced, very low vibrational beings.

When I look at what these beings take; blood, organs, tongues etc. and wonder what the purpose of that is, I’m reminded of the purpose of Satanic rituals, they do it for the energy. Perhaps this is the purpose of these beings, maybe it is like a feast of energy for them. With the beings being such a low vibration, I imagine these parts of our bodies are a source of very high energy for them. Maybe they consume what they take, like the Satanic people do?

The source said they take cover and are never to approach the beings because it’s too dangerous, it seems like these particular beings and the military aren’t actually working together, rather they have a mutual interest. The source said one of the reasons they are covering it up is because the TPTB think it will disrupt the religious institutions and they would lose control of the populace. If they were to lose control of the populace, the vibration of the collective subconscious mind of humanity would raise. This could be the common interest, theoretically those very low vibrational beings would no longer be able to enter our reality.

The military source also said they were alerted to each mission in advance of the beings' arrival. This explains how the military arrives so quickly but how do they know they’re coming? Who knows what technology they have but this could be an application of the black goo. People have said that you can bond with the black goo and that it tells you whatever you want to know when you have bonded with it. If this is true, perhaps the black goo is being used as like an intelligence that reads the matrix of this reality, hence is able to tell when these beings will arrive, with precision.

Mike
17th December 2015, 06:39
Just finished with the video Rachel. Amazing. Thanks for posting. Shows you what I know!:facepalm:

I was shocked at Linda Moulton Howe's endorsement of agent orange being the culprit, when that is so clearly untrue. I have always thought very highly of her...and still do. I'd like to see her take another shot at this one.

the incident in russia has always fascinated me. I recall from earlier research that a tongue was missing from one of the hikers...but was usually chalked up to the fact the she was in water and had likely had it taken from her by fish...if i'm remembering this all correctly. Ah, who knows?

My feeling is that these aliens existed in a culture where killing animals was acceptable, but killing humans was not. However, once that line was crossed it became the new "normal"...or is now in the process of becoming the new normal. There is always resistance from one generation to the next, so we'll see if the frequency of mutilated humans reaches that of the animals.

Just my feeling on it..

Carmody
17th December 2015, 15:55
I've spoken about this in the '411' threads. The correlation aspects to some very interesting phenomena.

conk
17th December 2015, 17:57
I've wondered if there could be nothing to these mutilations other than some agenda to confuse and obfuscate the real issues facing us. "Let's give 'em something to study and chew on. Yea, cattle mutilations! That'll keep 'em guessing for years".

There are so many lies and so much dis/misinformation in the world it can't be ruled out.

Frankie
22nd December 2015, 03:36
Thanks. Funnily enough I was watching this exact film and decided to visit Avalon to find out whether there was anything mentioned about human mutilation on the site. Humans aren't valued by this group and so it makes a whole lot of sense that humans would be included in their killing experiments.

Atlas
22nd December 2015, 04:16
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/44908464/avalon/ufos/abduction/myrna-hanssen.jpg
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/44908464/avalon/ufos/abduction/myrna-hanssen.gif