PDA

View Full Version : The most important questions on my mind

barneythez
17th December 2015, 04:19
Hello PA,
The most important question on my mind is.....can we heal the planet ourselves? Do we need help from benevolent ET's? I'm not talking about giving up our power. Let me repeat myself, I'm not talking about giving up our power. Just ask for a level playing field.
On the other hand, heal yourself, and you heal the planet. The kingdom is within. Do we even try to save our Mother once we have attained Nirvana? There are so many spiritually advanced people here on PA, that I wonder, how concerned are they? Ron Mauer Sr. just posted 'Why War', Bill Ryan...'Counterculture, we won't get a forth chance'. So isn't this the underlying question? Are we waiting for something, i.e. the PTB to make their move? Or do we take it back now? Do we need a certain number of people to tip the scale? Is there going to be a wave from the center of the Milky Way Galaxy that will enlighten everyone on Earth, and game over? As you can tell, I am not spiritually advanced, or I wouldn't be asking such questions. I apologize if this has been addressed already, I don't have the pleasure of reading all the posts, I have a limited number of hours I can spend on the computer. But I do thank you all for the enlightenment you have given me. I just need more.....lots more.
Thank you for reading. Thank you for your replies.
barney the z
God Speed........is faster than my speed.

Bluegreen
17th December 2015, 05:44
On the other hand, heal yourself, and you heal the planet. The kingdom is within.

And we have a winner
:)

animovado
17th December 2015, 08:20
tip the scale

It's already done. But that doesn't mean that there's nothing to do.

Marikins
17th December 2015, 11:55
Here is my operating formula after wrestling with these same questions:
1. Self healing and clearing daily
2. Monitor thoughts via mindfulness
3. As often as possible express loving compassion from the heart
4. Visualize new earth and play with ideas of what it can be
5. Design something that will move us toward new earth and make it real - do something here and now

I sense that positive races are and will be helping us. If enough of us take self responsibility they will help more. I continue to speak my truth. I will not abandon the earth, she is sentient and has given her all. She has ascended and we are to stay with her. I will not withdraw, but create on the earth now. Rather than rage against the machine, I create my corner of the world.

barneythez
17th December 2015, 12:55
Bluegreen....you made me laugh
animovado....you gave me reassurance
Marikins.....you gave me something to focus on
Bill........... you made it possible
I am indebted to you all.

animovado
17th December 2015, 13:11
I am indebted to you all.

You can leave me out, it was me giving back to you. Thanks for the most important questions on your mind!

Joey
17th December 2015, 14:29
I would say you are spiritualy advancing. Or else you would’t ask yourself these very important questions. Having a question in your mind without knowing the answer creates a huge vacuum in your energy field. A vacuum which can attract answers, situations and insights in many ways. The path of spirituality is a quest for truth in all its forms. By training yourself to be open and have honest questions in your mind, you will advance and gain understanding. This is a logical effect of its cause.

By being curious and knowing that you don’t know, you are opening yourself up. If you open yourself up you are opening your heart for trurth. If you heart is open for truth and your mind is curious you are on a quest for understanding. With the understanding comes knowledge. Eventually you will have to align your heart and mind with your body by acting. Act on truth and speak the truth of your understanding at that moment and be open for the unknown. Love is the expansive principle, a principle based on truth, knowledge, freedom , care and compassion. Real love is a very powerfull force and sets forth a motion of growth and knowledge: Evolution.

I think more and more people have woken up to a great deal of knowledge. There must be a physical reaction! We must speak and act accordingly what we have learned. This will create a wave in your life and this wave will influence other people and trigger processes in their unconscious. These unconscious processen can become conscious when their curiosity is triggered. From there their own growth can occur.

Everything is connected!

Ron Mauer Sr
17th December 2015, 16:40
IMHO, some answers to my most important questions:
1. Who am I?
2. Why am I here?

We all are extensions of Source energy on Prime Creator's never ending journey of self discovery.

The most important journey is the journey within.

We all have a role to play. We play our role best by choosing the thoughts and actions that make us feel good.

We are all connected, but our journeys can be quite different and specialized. A mixture of light and dark.

We are all much more than our physical bodies.

We all are here to learn how to love.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/attachment.php?attachmentid=32323&cid=1&stc=1

Our performance here would be much improved if we could just remove the amnesia associated with why we chose this mission.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/attachment.php?attachmentid=32322&cid=1&stc=1

DeDukshyn
17th December 2015, 17:39
I don't think we really understand the power we have given up / has been taken from us. There is another level of view on all this, that isn't really viewed in connection with the physical. When you view the possible connections, one gets a glimpse of this power, this motivation force that has the potential to change everything.

Until we understand what power has been taken from us, and how it has been taken from us, we cannot fully understand what exactly can be done with it. I suspect, that any benevolent ETs EDs won't be externally helping us at all; but internally and via human incarnation, yes, they provide guidance, but only for guidance to learn the tools to allow us to get that power back. Advanced (real - not the pretend stuff) spirituality is a part of this equation, and of course the true understanding of spirituality goes with this -- something most still struggle with.

Limor Wolf
17th December 2015, 18:50
Something good is going on this thread : )
Asking questions of such an important nature do provide the concrete answers by great hearts an minds that know the material down deep..

Blessings to all ~

ghostrider
17th December 2015, 20:50
When the earth human understands fully the might of thoughts , nothing will remain hidden... It is all tied to the way we think, the inner realm of humans is the spark of creation , we can calm storms , the planet is affected by our thoughts, either positive or negative... So many are of negative thoughts, it manifests in culture, nature, the cosmos, the fauna and flora ... all connected to that power of creation inside each of us... Ever go to a place where everything is peaceful - you feel it, then go where everyone is negative, you feel the heaviness, our planet feels it also ... She collapse in on herself and blast out volcanic eruptions, fuels violent storms, then nature washes up dead, crops wont grow ... Look at the affect on flowers when a woman talks to them... Nature feels what we feel ... When the world unites in one purpose - peace - things will change quickly, right now Islam and Christians brew war and the entire globe feels the weight...

seah
17th December 2015, 23:58
I hope by now we all understand there are no ET coming to the rescue. It is our job to rescue ourselves, by acquiring knowledge while here, and being the best version of ourselves we can be, so that when the time comes for finding our way home we aren't aimlessly following pseudo gods around the astral who's intentions are to put us through as much drama as possible in order to siphon our energy.

barneythez
18th December 2015, 01:11
Thank you everyone, and Merry Christmas!!!

Hym
18th December 2015, 02:11
If you don't remember making the agreement, to come here now, to do this, to participate at such a crucial time, how can you be held to the terms you do not recall? That is not a contract. It is a con...a constriction of consciousness and by all codes, contracts and agreements it is not binding.

What is binding to me is to make the best of it all, better than any agreement alluded to, so amorphous in it's construct and application.

I've already put in my application to sit in on the soul of souls board. If I'm approved and hired I'll fire the board and go surfing......

DeDukshyn
22nd December 2015, 02:15
If you don't remember making the agreement, to come here now, to do this, to participate at such a crucial time, how can you be held to the terms you do not recall? That is not a contract. It is a con...a constriction of consciousness and by all codes, contracts and agreements it is not binding.

What is binding to me is to make the best of it all, better than any agreement alluded to, so amorphous in it's construct and application.

I've already put in my application to sit in on the soul of souls board. If I'm approved and hired I'll fire the board and go surfing......

Then surfing is what you signed up for, my friend. Hang ten, and enjoy the ride. Who knows, maybe you'll be able to help others surf along the way. :)

Nvc-iluMeGw

Hym
22nd December 2015, 17:03
Thanks for the Ride, Brother DeDukshyn!

I have a surfer friend I worked with in L.A. who is out here in the cold upper desert areas of the southwest. I used to joke with him that he should relocate to arizona and open a surf shop there decades before california dropped off into the pacific. Now it seems like a cruel joke, even though neither one of us dwell on what we don't have, yet.... If I am blessed I will move closer to a south american coastal town, near mountain running trails and get the health that the water, the mountain trail and the ocean provide.

The ride is what we make it....and with the help, reminders and love from friends here in this Town I'm getting that rare push of awareness I have always been so gabby to entice in others. I've heard so many things that you'd think people would share/should share, but often don't feel others would care, simply because of my intent to stand with people in their spaces. These sharings are often the solutions in themselves, almost always. Like 99% of the time. If there was a code I could re-awaken in humanity it would be this sharing dna. The magnetics of self-healing are often activated in a group settings.

I am here on this planet, but not to be alone. Even when physically alone I am together in my perfect imperfections.

Even if I am defined as a warrior by those who "see" and think they have insights beyond and within this limited space, I have not taken any of their limited vision as my truth. I have been perfectly okay without getting my dna realigned back to it's supposed original state, and still laugh at the magic that happens, despite my monkish ways, my true monkish, this long, temporary, non-tantric lifestyle. (It was kinda cool that Carlos Castaneda found me in a very, very, very remote place and blocked my way leaving, to talk to me, as he had requested so humbly the day before. It was inaccurate and none of his business to tell me that, after noting the brightness i carry, that because "You're a Warrior!", "You have no right getting involved in the emotions of humans." Impressed at his internal gps and unimpressed at any solutions he couldn't share. )

Although I am not used to the heavy gravity, even after 6+ decades, I consider it part of the place that we need to embrace to thrive. Why be here otherwise? The battles are always internal, the victories and the strengths are only found in here and the path opened by the heart is eternal, is in all and it always is the comfort for those who find themselves alone in the sea of the humanities.

I don't have to tell anyone here that their sharing and love is transcendent because we all know it to be so. It is a real reminder of not living in the injected fear that accompanies the separation of your humanity by the digital. It is just another digit, an extension of your body and a challenge to your soul to incorporate and inject itself within the holographic, morphic, vibratory field.

Just by reaching out you activate those things shut down by those many controllers, present and past. Altho we may not have chosen this difficult and often lonely path, we are burning an avenue back to the soul that we know to be true. I know that these are just words, but they echo the depth of worth and meaning that many share in this forum. I will meet some of you, us, in the now and in the future and I'll bring along another board or two, or a boogie board.

You can understand why so many reading here have not participated......So much here is so accurate on real levels to us. We see ourselves in the stories, discussions and even in the few heated discourses. It often seems that because so much is contained in the true prose written here, there seems that nothing is needed to add to the insights and the inspirations. Though I have been one of the rare few to speak up when others haven't, I came here, after being here for so long, out of my GRATITUDE for the depth of sharing.

triquetra
25th December 2015, 11:37
https://sacredascensionmerkaba.wordpress.com/2015/12/23/grand-portal-of-manifestation-dec-25th-jan-6th-5th-dimension-new-kids-human-origins-new-technology-karma-manifestation-miracles/

Most of the words have fallen away, after speaking and typing so many of them, to find a particular vibration, and then to exhibit that same vibration in most communications afterwards.

It's called a golden bridge because it arches from the 3rd to the 5th dimension, and this 3rd dimension will cling to you (you will cling to it) if there are more questions you feel you need answered, more experiences to understand better, until the moment when there is a feeling of arrival.

The ones who have journeyed ahead and came back to help others on their way provide a better and better environment for accelerated spiritual development, so it's not all that important to compare oneself to others in that sense. This is after all how the bridge itself is formed.

The interesting thing about planetary and celestial body alignment, as well as the alignment of phase, and so forth, is that conduits are formed in that moment of alignment which allow for much easier flow of energy and information. So in a way, it's less a matter of waiting, and more a matter of taking advantage of opportunity, in the very same way as has been done for ages and ages.

With this alignment that has just arrived, we are entering into a time period when the portal between the 3rd and 5th dimensions will be increasingly evident, so much so that it would be difficult for those who have seen enough evidence to ever go back to having doubts about it again. You can rest assured that the earth of the 5th dimension is as healthy as ever.

You can only do so much to change the actions of those who seem dead set on remaining in a 3rd or 4th dimensional experience, their outcome need not be your own, so do not let yourself be too impacted by it.

One of the most endearing aspects of the 3rd dimensional experience, when at its best, is that of a kind of blind empathy that reaches outward in all directions. It is in fact an iconic aspect of 3D, because this is the dimension where work is done on that basis. Think of it as something alike a soul paramedic.

Anyhow, even these oscillations between the dimensions have their own cycles, and the way reality is designed to operate is such that it will not allow indefinite amounts of time for such activities to take place. There is a window of opportunity, and we are doing pretty well, all things considered.

And so we reach one hand forward to those just ahead of us, holding out their hand to us along this bridge into the 5th dimension, and at the same time we hold our other hand behind us, extending that same offer of help to anyone who will take our hand, wishing to go this way with their own unique level of "progress" getting there. And so we all progress together.

As the article indicated, there were those who came back from the 5th dimension as well, counterbalancing the very same efforts to keep us here, or lead us to the 4th instead, this is a symmetry of energies. In this way each soul can best choose what it needs, whether to stay or to move on.

Whether or not you consider those who have came back to offer assistance as ETs is up to you, humanity after all has a great kinship with many other beings and so there is certainly a grayscale rather than a hard line between distinct beings, in a sense.

But rest assured that no matter what ends up happening next, the most challenging times are behind us as when your consciousness takes hold of the 5th dimension in its fullest realization, these ongoing 3D events cannot affect you as they once could. They are almost alike the business of a completely different soul group, who have their own issues to work out and so you must leave them to learn the lessons they must.

You will feel like you are both falling asleep in a sense, and waking up in another sense. Once your X dream is complete then things will feel alright to you again, you will be fully at ease, no matter how much of the old world you still see around you. That all depends on how early on you have undertaken the process.

take care