PDA

View Full Version : Donald Trump to postpone Israel trip until 'after I become US president'

Tangri
18th December 2015, 06:49
I always assumed that landlords work well with accountants(bankers). This is a politically incorrect claim from a possible presidential candidate.

Something really going on these days which logic can not able to elaborate " who has static with whom interest"' dilemma.

Donald Trump has said he will “postpone” a trip to Israel and a meeting with the country’s prime minister, Benjamin Netanyahu, until “after I become president of the US”.

The cancellation is a blow to Trump, with Israel treated as a regular campaign stop for many US presidential candidates.

As Noah Pollak, the executive director for the Emergency Committee for Israel said: “Israelis appreciate American moral support and will always give our politicians a gracious reception. For the candidates, visiting is an easy way to be seen showing support for a close ally and gaining exposure to Middle East policy issues.”

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/674924540347195392?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/dec/10/donald-trump-to-postpone-israel-trip-until-after-i-become-president-of-the-us

jake gittes
18th December 2015, 13:09
As Noah Pollak, the executive director for the Emergency Committee for Israel said: “Israelis appreciate American moral support and will always give our politicians a gracious reception. For the candidates, visiting is an easy way to be seen showing support for a close ally and gaining exposure to Middle East policy issues.”

There's the issue right there in bold. OUR politicians. It's framed or Freudian slipped to imply "Israel-owned politicians."

Who is the Emergency Committee for Israel?

According to its website:
The Emergency Committee for Israel is committed to mounting an active defense of the U.S.-Israel relationship by educating the public about the positions of political candidates on this important issue, and by keeping the public informed of the latest developments in both countries.

... in other words...:

http://rightweb.irc-online.org/profile/emergency_committee_for_israel
The Emergency Committee for Israel (ECI) is a neoconservative pressure group launched in July 2010 to promote militarist, "pro-Israel" U.S. policies. A frequent ECI tactic is to publish advertisements that attack politicians who question one-sided U.S. support for Israel. It also publishes open letters to political figures and hosts a website that provides information about political races and highlights ECI's concerns regarding Israel's security.

If that's not enough of a description, here's something else telling: William Kristol: board member, the Emergency Committee for Israel.

The cancellation is a blow to Trump, with Israel treated as a regular campaign stop for many US presidential candidates.

It's a "blow to Trump" for not going over to kowtow to Israel and kiss Nutty Yahoo's ring (aka posterior) on bended knee and/or be subject to a night of scopolamine fun and blackmail?

Not a "blow" IMO. If anything, it's a faint hope he's not like all the others.

Lifebringer
18th December 2015, 14:17
Donald is his own self-made man Billionaire or trillionaire. He will not bow down as others were asked to. Barack won't and neither will Donald, because we are Americans and fear ONLY God/Creator's wrath/Karma. Right now this nation is birthing. Be it hate or love, the pangs aren't Braxton-Hicks anymore.
Stay calm rational and justified to see this country's people heed all that goes on in our nation, and see who the same vile creatures of yesteryear, are the same snakes of greed today. The plan was centuries of deceit, but now... the truth cometh from on High.

Everyone have a good day. Lift every heart and give a hearty laugh or smile at yourself today when/if you stray darkly/negatively.

Sunny-side-up
18th December 2015, 15:52
OMG what a MESS

Get some real politicians to run as presidential candidates!

get some real Humans Running this world!

PEACE, HEALTH and LOVE

Carmody
18th December 2015, 16:42
It's a "blow to Trump" for not going over to kowtow to Israel and kiss Nutty Yahoo's ring (aka posterior) on bended knee and/or be subject to a night of scopolamine fun and blackmail?

The modern technologies of such type... at the black op level, the hidden technologies... are far more sophisticated than that. People can be frozen out in a second, and then hypnotically taken down down down, then reprogrammed, chemically and otherwise, physically implanted.... and then spend the rest of their 'occupation of a physical avatar' (what we call 'lives')* time in this 3D space..... never knowing what happened.

*If one begins to reform their normal rut of thinking into expressions and positions (in daily thought of act and motion) that take on the peripheral knowledge they are moving into, ie the true nature of reality, it then helps one unfold the mysteries ---instead of circling them... and never knowing how to figure it out. It's that old line that change requires actual change. Reformation of self so as to understand the new paths and ways. Otherwise nothing happens.

Tangri
19th December 2015, 01:22

The modern technologies of such type... at the black op level, the hidden technologies... are far more sophisticated than that. People can be frozen out in a second, and then hypnotically taken down down down, then reprogrammed, chemically and otherwise, physically implanted.... and then spend the rest of their 'occupation of a physical avatar' (what we call 'lives')* time in this 3D space..... never knowing what happened.

*If one begins to reform their normal rut of thinking into expressions and positions (in daily thought of act and motion) that take on the peripheral knowledge they are moving into, ie the true nature of reality, it then helps one unfold the mysteries ---instead of circling them... and never knowing how to figure it out. It's that old line that change requires actual change. Reformation of self so as to understand the new paths and ways. Otherwise nothing happens.

General definition of good and bad is getting mixed in chaotic way in these days.

The initial conditions of events does not suits with outcomes. The system getting out of control in it's routine.

Your "People can be frozen out in a second, and then hypnotically taken down down down, then reprogrammed" comment, reminds me a diagnosis for Tonic immobility which I heard 35 years ago when I was first met with untold stories. A Story teller told me that, when 9 of the 10th of the human population could able to unfold the truth around them(reality) they will have tonic immobility.(even-though my response was a vomiting in that moment, I was unable to perform my daily duties for 1 week.) If people can handle the initial wave quick enough, they can predict the patterns and see the foot prints at front of them.

These days foot prints are too many, I can not distinguish which one is mine and which one is foe's.

KiwiElf
19th December 2015, 10:48
More likely because he's realised who was involved with 9/11 ;)

As for the croc of "politically incorrect thing to say":

PC = Political Correctness - Definition:

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

Tangri
20th December 2015, 00:14
More likely because he's realised who was involved with 9/11 ;)

As for the croc of "politically incorrect thing to say":

PC = Political Correctness - Definition:

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

There was an unwritten principle in USA political life. American Politics can not be performed without semetism's support, in sake of the foundation of Independent States.

A Theory of "Political Correctness— "Self-Censorship in Public Discourse:"

Liberal commentators have argued that the conservatives and reactionaries who used the term did so in effort to divert political discussion away from the substantive matters of resolving societal discrimination – such as racial, social class, gender, and legal inequality – against people whom the right-wing do not consider part of the social diversity.

Usage of the word must be neutral tune, instead of what is perceived as the more hostile one.
Trump said
"I have decided to postpone my trip to Israel and to schedule my meeting with @Netanyahu at a later date after I become President of the U.S.

Someone can read this as is;
1- If I do not get elected as a President of the U.S, I will not visit Israel.

2- If I get elected I will chose weather or not to visit Israel.

This kind of claim never happened in American history.

ulli
20th December 2015, 15:08
https://scontent-mia1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/12345392_10205549472713008_5730739605958379540_n.jpg?oh=d5a5ea53efc2f61cca0b371eb771593c&oe=56D70F66