PDA

View Full Version : Very good body language analysis on Bill Clinton commenting on the UFO topic

WhiteLove
21st December 2015, 12:28
THRIigM5iI8

Maybe body language is our best access to truth right now...

apokalypse
21st December 2015, 13:49
Mgb2c0mawDc

WhiteLove
21st December 2015, 14:28
Mgb2c0mawDc

Analysis of the breathing rate, we're off to a good start. :highfive:

Both of these analysises, when combined, confirms everything I've always known about these guys and the governments behind them. The deception in this world is great. This world needs a major change, not only for peace, but also for truth. It's about lights in the sky and lies on the ground.

Samson
21st December 2015, 15:35
The American empire needs War. So even in the unlikely event there is nothing (threatening) out there. The empire still wants to Be able to play that card in future wars. Thats why there Will be no full disclosure...

Carmody
21st December 2015, 17:11
Interesting stuff.

recently I went back to the Eric Dollard stuff about the stars not being visible in space. That the sky is utterly black. That an interference is required, a coupled interference, like that of diffraction gratings and lenses/sensors. All which are designed to integrate with and transform electromagnetic energies.

Which is all true. You can't see a laser pointer beam, until it interferes with something, then it's color emerges. it is fundamentally a pure electromagnetic beam, until it shifts on contact in integration with a 'prima matter' of some sort, some atomic interaction with the pure electromagnetic wave.

Space being a vacuum, the results would be the same. That we can't see the sun or the stars directly. Just utter blackness. Being on the surface of the planet and having atmospheric interference is what provides the impression of sun and stars. How can the ISS and whatnot capture an image of the sun or stars? Simple..it's the stated interference/sensor consideration. (diffraction/glass/sensors = interaction-shift-change) Our eyes are of a similar nature but the levels, outside of that of the sun, are too dim. There is no transfer of the energies to being of the visible light spectrum until some form of interference has taken place. thus, as reported by astronauts over and over, the utter blackness of space as seen from space.

The question is why this sort of information would be held back from people. The final answer (final domino) is that it starts the process in science and exploration/extrapolation... of turning the world of physics upside down.

I mention this here, in this thread.... as it is tied to time, distance, dimensions, and interstellar travel.

Time, distance, and dimensional considerations...as limits.... disappear in some fundamental ways, and are largely confines that are tied to atmospheres and gravity wells..... like the surface of the earth and solar AU considerations, etc. (we still get the earth's ley/vortex lines, etc, as dimensional shift/egress)

Thus the question of alien life is that places like the earth are some of the ONLY places that have any sort of space/volume (surface), and would be powerfully coveted and thus end up being almost crowded. With multiple groupings, is the final analysis. The other half or more, would be underground, in the given planetary local.

Which is what we've begun to conclude.

Samson
21st December 2015, 23:40
Which is what we've begun to conclude
I me Samson do disagree, winner.