PDA

View Full Version : Valery Uvarov, Nordic UFO Conference 22 Aug 2015, Baltic Sea

Verdilac
23rd December 2015, 02:03
I thought I would post this here for members & non members as its a very interesting lecture by Valery Uvarov. Some of what he says isn't new but I personal believe he has lots of valid points and has honest motives. Also his point of view and research deserves further attention and a 1st or 2nd look if you have missed him in the maelstrom of modern alternative research.

The lecture isn't so long that it needs a great deal of explanation but is interesting enough to hold many peoples attention.

The gentleman in question was also interviewed by Project Camelot a while back.

Enjoy if you chose to watch & listen.

rRldxmPiNdA

ghostrider
23rd December 2015, 05:16
He is very close to putting the pieces together... I like the mans spirit, he comes across as a very honest person , speaking from his inner voice/spirit ...

6pounder
23rd December 2015, 05:46
this is amazing! is there any one else with the same thinking as this man? i would like to hear more points of view about this subject since ive listened to alot of material concerning mars and its ancient civilization but never heard about what he talks in his lecture especially the planet behind the sun.

Arcturian108
24th December 2015, 04:12
I heard Uvarov speak live in Queensland, Australia about 10 years ago. He first spoke about these underground old E.T. installations that he discovered from interviewing the remaining eyewitnesses, in the Russian Tunguska region, to the 1908 asteroid explosion there. Almost all the witnesses spoke of balls of light, as bright as the sun coming out of the earth and attacking the asteroid. I was very impressed with his presentation.

Becky
16th February 2016, 09:25
Miles Johnston has done a recent 3 part BASES interview with Valery Uvarov....BASES 56

HXvcI-ELs3Q

r-iaL3eThdU

y0yrh5TSGYA

Verdilac
28th November 2016, 03:10
Miles Johnston has done a recent 3 part BASES interview with Valery Uvarov....BASES 56

HXvcI-ELs3Q

r-iaL3eThdU

y0yrh5TSGYA

Ok, so did anyone get anything from the logo / introduction on the cover of the book ? , feel free to PM if what you have to say seems too far out to post.

I'm guessing he wants the right person to use one of his pyramids in the correct manner or I maybe reading between the wrong lines.

It does strike me that he may be being naïve, after all, if he has spoken to an ET that was looking for the original family that used the pyramids, then he may be in for quite a task on his own to find people with the DNA memory that is required .

Furthermore I would hazard a guess that the family he now wants contact may have now evolved down another corridor of existence, as things change over time as do priorities.