PDA

View Full Version : What's the Meaning of an Event (e.g. Xmas)...?

apokalypse
28th December 2015, 07:42
i was wondering what the meaning of these event like Christmas? people said about love and so on but i find it quite opposite. people have fall into consumerism and materialism which i find that is on top of the list while alot of **** happen in this world and life getting tougher. looking at US celebration of Thanksgiving one thing i know of is sales...that's when the one of the best day to consume.

regarding family gathering why have to be in xmas not other day?
last year had a funeral of my grandfather and i feel really Loved and the closeness of surrounding, we had a party but once everything over everyone going back to their own daily life work 9-5 jobs and i lost that feeling of stress free and recieve that happiness from people. I invite people before i go home but people not really into it. keep to say to myself why can't be this way everyday? love each other and concern each other..? why can't we have everyday of Xmas-valentine-easter day...ect?

on recent 5th Alex Collier webminar talked Time along the line of these event like xmas is to programmed/condition people to have that perception of earth time which created by TPTB while other race like Andromedia have complete perception of time 1 day of their time is like 30 days of earth time.