PDA

View Full Version : What the Governments are prepping for!

sheme
30th December 2015, 14:10
I have just listened to this comprehensive talk from a retired US 0fficer about the anticipated Global catastrophe and the consequences for humanity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciKCAmHa1lU

TargeT
30th December 2015, 14:31
John Moore has interviewed dozens of US Navy submarine and surface fleet veterans on the subject of rapid global sea level rise, gleaning information from the questions he asks, questions the main stream media is afraid to ask. His investigative prowess has allowed him to produce two major videos on the subject of Planet "X"; videos that are backed up by diligent research, documented history and scientific fact.

I don't agree with this video, I think it's misleading, though I did just watch a few select pieces randomly through the hour.... it's stuff I've seen before on this "planet X" topic... Sea levels rising? really?? maybe if we have a meteor strike.

East Sun
30th December 2015, 17:44
If there was a pole shift or a planet coming even remotely close to out solar system these things would happen.
Better to take notice and be prepared imo.

sheme
30th December 2015, 19:46
Governments anticipate 20 degree poleshift, huge circuit destroying CME, due to close proximity of the Brown dwarf and its system which has already caused our solar system planetary pertubation- plus maximum weakening of our magnetosphere- solar system warming causing pole melt and slowing/stop of the Atlantic Ocean conveyor belt -possible iceage depending which way the shift goes. Naval retirees in the know are heading for the Arkensas and Missori ozarks, the navy anticipates 30 days of ocean upheavals will take place following the pole shift . https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=arkansas+missouri+ozarks&biw=1280&bih=673&tbm=isch&imgil=9p7FlhqSD8cnXM%253A%253BLI6jMlf8efOgsM%253Bh ttp%25253A%25252F%25252Fwww.ventbird.com%25252Fbir ding-tour%25252F2016%25252F05%25252F01%25252Fmissouri-arkansas&source=iu&pf=m&fir=9p7FlhqSD8cnXM%253A%252CLI6jMlf8efOgsM%252C_&usg=__j0YeDza4jalqWKNLRUCl1K2CPqY%3D&ved=0ahUKEwiutuOqpoTKAhWBrRQKHeibC48QyjcIMw&ei=5S2EVu6vNYHbUui3rvgI#imgrc=9p7FlhqSD8cnXM%3A&usg=__j0YeDza4jalqWKNLRUCl1K2CPqY%3D.

"Alabama, Louisiana, mississippi, Southern Illinois, Florida, Wisconsen,and 100miles into Texas. All expected to go under the deluge permanently, this was a USA centric talk - so let us assume 'The rest of the world' -everything below 100ft ASL is no more, and anything near a coast line is gone, also 400 feet ASL depending how far inland it is- has been devastated -well-that is what the man was told/said- this kind of makes sense of the government preps- arms confiscation, coffins, millions of rounds of ammo, vast underground infrastructure, food storage, gold price hike, oil price slump. I guess this is why some others in the know headed for the hills of Latin America? I have a feeling that most of UK goes - Personally I think I would rather go down with this ship then start again, and you know it is true Brits are no good at learning another language -plus being immortal I will live - forever. :bigsmile:

Mankind cant live without- Salt, Vitamin C , Water, food , shelter (if it gets too cold) and Love.

Speaker suggests we use this time to aquire new and vital skills.

Thought ask yourself who becomes king/queen of the island the carpenter the gardener or the President?

greybeard
30th December 2015, 20:02
Respectfully, when this came out some years ago, I promoted it heavily, stocked up the cupboard and took every survival piece of advice I could seriously----however I have my doubts now

Chris

sheme
30th December 2015, 20:15
But that is great you are now refined and where you need to be, great. Not every post is for our individual attention, some times the message will be heard sometimes it is meant for new ears. As you know well it is a resonance thing, so let's trust that new ears will discern for them selves.

3(C)+me
30th December 2015, 21:09
Timelines people timelines!
The question is what timeline are they talking about?
Their is no one future, all probabilities exist in the now.
The Cabal's future, probably not too pretty.

sheme
30th December 2015, 21:28
Timelines people timelines!
The question is what timeline are they talking about?
Their is no one future, all probabilities exist in the now.
The Cabal's future, probably not too pretty.

I really believe it is a guilt thing- you carry guilt you are vulnerable- guiltless you are an innocent. This action started in the garden of Eden possibly? I say no guilt = innocent. I think guilt and fear resonate -creating a target for negativity and destruction. Meditation = balance. start with thought time.

ghostrider
31st December 2015, 03:42
It is ALL up ...to ... us ... we choose to unite for good , or remain divided and let the ptb play their end of days game like they have done for eons ... we must remove warmongers from leadership , work together to feed , heal , and love the world ...

TargeT
31st December 2015, 13:09
so let's trust that new ears will discern for them selves.

My faith in this happening is VERY low; most people don't even have a solid grasp of Grammar.

PurpleLama
31st December 2015, 13:55

My faith in this happening is VERY low; most people don't even have a solid grasp of Grammar.

Yep. (http://www.naturalnews.com/052292_university_education_essential_knowledge_AC TA.html)

sheme
31st December 2015, 14:21
Hope you felt the love heading your way friend :sun:

This short time lapse film from an Antartic base is interesting in my opinion https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PCx3kz6nBQ Partly because of the lack of views it has recieved, I guess the world has Nemasis fatigue.

TargeT
31st December 2015, 14:23

Yep. (http://www.naturalnews.com/052292_university_education_essential_knowledge_AC TA.html)

which is slightly Ironic when you take this into account:

Congratulations, Class of 2015. You’re the Most Indebted Ever (For Now) (http://blogs.wsj.com/economics/2015/05/08/congratulations-class-of-2015-youre-the-most-indebted-ever-for-now/)

Hope you felt the love heading your way friend :sun:

This short time lapse film from an Antartic base is interesting in my opinion https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PCx3kz6nBQ Partly because of the lack of views it has recieved, I guess the world has Nemasis fatigue.

There should be thousands of sightings if it was visible in the sky... there are just too many sky watchers out there hopping to name a celestial body after themselves.

This is something that really couldn't be hidden (as far as I understand physics and publicly available technology)

sheme
31st December 2015, 16:18
I don't want to be rude or make you feel bad -so embrace ,consider ,or ignore. Don't mess with others work. Unless you really have to.:waving:

jake gittes
31st December 2015, 17:53
I really believe it is a guilt thing- you carry guilt you are vulnerable- guiltless you are an innocent. This action started in the garden of Eden possibly? I say no guilt = innocent. I think guilt and fear resonate -creating a target for negativity and destruction. Meditation = balance. start with thought time.

So the psychopaths and sociopaths are good to go. They feel no guilt for enslaving and murdering humanity. Guess they'll just resume on higher ground?

sheme
31st December 2015, 18:17
Guess so- does the wolf feel guilt when he kills the hind? no because he is a wolf.

Hazelfern
1st January 2016, 19:13
Thanks for the thread sheme. I am always on the look out for information regarding this.
Keep being that voice that cries out in the wilderness.

seah
2nd January 2016, 01:10
I have just listened to this comprehensive talk from a retired US 0fficer about the anticipated Global catastrophe and the consequences for humanity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciKCAmHa1lU

the government is anticipating a global catastrophe and we heard it from youtube?

What now, brothers and sisters?

risveglio
2nd January 2016, 17:58
Mankind cant live without- Salt, Vitamin C , Water, food , shelter (if it gets too cold) and Love.

Speaker suggests we use this time to aquire new and vital skills.

I suggest we just work on the Love.

So the psychopaths and sociopaths are good to go. They feel no guilt for enslaving and murdering humanity. Guess they'll just resume on higher ground?

Guess so- does the wolf feel guilt when he kills the hind? no because he is a wolf.

I struggle with this to but was it the "hidden hand" material or something else that suggest we thank those that do us the most harm because they are filling a role.

It seems to me that everything is on repeat in the outside world. Can someone just push play?

sheme
2nd January 2016, 19:21
Who said thank them? So should all life of a different vibration than our own be destroyed ? - does the diversity create harmony- or shall we assume the Mother is tolerant to a degree?

Camalot -Kerry Cassidy has an informative series of interviews with Karmeron Filey-This is endurance listening -but packed with information- a date for the three days of darkness -and the pole shift where given , talk 2 seemed very credible to me.

TargeT
3rd January 2016, 03:50
the government is anticipating a global catastrophe and we heard it from youtube?

What now, brothers and sisters?

I absolutely think they are, but it sure as hell isn't "planet X" it's a much more reasonable and historically proven "rogue meteor" that could end nearly all live on the planet (as "it" has done multiple times in the past).

Here's more info than you are willing to pay attention to on this very topic:
aDejwCGdUV8

sheme
4th January 2016, 19:33
Kameron Fally/Faily of recent Camalot interview fame- He refers to the Bowie song "Black Star" due out on Bowies birthday (soon to be 69 years of age -one of those numbers) as being an Illuminati type warning of what is to come. I will say it is creepy and curious- I wanted to switch it off-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kszLwBaC4Sw

Mr Fally claims the original lyrics contains a date at the end -the 1st of August 2016, he suggests this may be "the date" of the Earth changes. Who knows? See what you think.

There is another video of similar solar eclipse theme/style by the "I am a fire starter" group https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mq2mPJH0Aw

Hazelfern
16th January 2016, 22:51
Good morning >>:facepalm:<< Apologies for the unnecessary nothing post.

risveglio
17th January 2016, 04:16
Who said thank them? So should all life of a different vibration than our own be destroyed ? - does the diversity create harmony- or shall we assume the Mother is tolerant to a degree?

Camalot -Kerry Cassidy has an informative series of interviews with Karmeron Filey-This is endurance listening -but packed with information- a date for the three days of darkness -and the pole shift where given , talk 2 seemed very credible to me.

If I remember the material right and I am not sure if it was called the hidden hand or something else, the concept was that some of the more advanced souls play the role of the bad/evil/mean, and in the case of most of Avalon, successful, so to give us the experiences we need to grow. Not saying I believe it, just something that popped into my head when you talked about the wolf.

EDIT: Yes it was the Hidden Hand. The full interview is on the bottom of this page which I guess summaries it for you. I would guess it was discussed on Avalon a long time ago.

http://www.wanttoknow.info/secret_societies/hidden_hand_081018