PDA

View Full Version : Inside the alien conspiracy with Richard Dolan 2015

WhiteLove
31st December 2015, 16:18
aZOe04y3rus

moekatz
31st December 2015, 18:21
Richard Dolan's statement has my full support. Shedding illusions, as he says, are difficult. His optimism and prediction of UFO disclosure is right on. It will be good for all humanity in the long run. We will get through this enormous change together and my personal hope is that we engage our spiritual-ness in its fullness. This is an individual choice for us. Let us choose the right...always.

ghostrider
1st January 2016, 04:02
I respect this guy more than the others in the UFO community outside our Avalon family ... He comes across as genuine with no agenda or deception or the whole buy my books and come to my lecture circut vibe ..one of the few in the public arena who actually cares about humanity as a whol ...

Shannon
1st January 2016, 23:06
I respect this guy more than the others in the UFO community outside our Avalon family ... He comes across as genuine with no agenda or deception or the whole buy my books and come to my lecture circut vibe ..one of the few in the public arena who actually cares about humanity as a whol ...

Yeppers, I totally agree with the above and want to add that there was a point a few years ago where I thought , Dolan has gone off the deep end and I can't believe he just went there...only to now see his views as authentic and pretty brave to say the least. He just wrote the foreword to mike clellands owl book too. Another Guy i like a whole bunch. :)
http://hiddenexperience.blogspot.com/2015/12/richard-dolan-has-just-published-big.html?m=1